Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After all his years of experience, Grant considered sucking dick to be an acquired taste. Truth be told, he wasn't all that crazy about eating pussy, either. Now, he considered such things to be a developed skill, like swimming, biking, and bowling. The important thing for him was getting good at anything he wanted to do.

As they settled in, they grabbed drinks and engaged in small talk. Eventually, the men began fondling Rita's tits. She was wearing a sundress, without a bra. That made her nipples taste good, through the cloth. Grant moved down to get his head under Rita's dress. He found that she wasn't wearing panties, either. He marveled at the fact that Hispanic women always seemed to have the most amazing cameltoes

It always made him hard, just thinking about parting those plush folds. With that thought, Grant was going to get some, right now. Grant plowed his tongue down through the musky folds of Rita's pussy. She squirmed under his relentless mouth. Rita grabbed Grant's head, masturbating herself, with his face. She cried out things in Spanish. Grant picked up enough to know what to do. He forced his way downward and lashed at her asshole, with his tongue. As he probed her crack, her words became guttural gibberish. She started cumming, soaking his face and making the whole world smell like pussy. Grant pinned her down, grinding his chin on her clit. When she bucked upward, he slipped two fingers into her asshole. All of this time, Jorge and Rita had been taking turns, sucking Grant's cock. He was ready. He slipped his fingers out and turned around. It was Jorge's turn. Grant gripped his shaft, taking his cockhead in his mouth, for a good suck. Jorge's balls were like a big, dark peach. Grant went down to the hilt on him, slowly and repeatedly. The repetition was maddening. Rita nudged Grant. She wanted a taste, too. She went down on her husband, forcefully fucking him with her mouth. Jorge begged her to stop. She turned and squatted over him. She aimed his cock at her sex and took him to the root, with practiced ease. Once she was in place, Grant took his place behind her. One thing he had always loved was ass fucking. He had been fudge packing his housekeeper. Yolanda Jones, for decades. He took a bottle of lube, dribbling some into Rita's ass crack. He rubbed the slippery jell in with his fingers. Grant gave his cock the same treatment. He rubbed the tip of his cock in her crack, finding her anus. Grant leaned forward, putting steady pressure on her hole. When the rim of his cockhead violated her sphincter, Rita groaned at his invasion. She rolled her ass in slow circles until Grant was completely filling her rectum. The trio began a slow, measured rhythm, a rolling screw on top of Jorge's stiff cock. Grant began to withdraw and plunge with evenly timed strokes. The smack of his belly on Rita's ass became louder. The jelly rolls of her back and belly rippled in time to the motion of her ass, meeting Grant's thrusts. They urged each other on with lewd instructions and filthy responses. The sounds of flesh on flesh and cries of ecstasy reached the tipping point. Rita begged them to cum in her and make her their pig. Jorge erupted into his wife's love tunnel. Grant slammed into Rita's ass. His balls emptied into her rectum. His ass and thigh muscles flexed as his spasms seized control of his body. They collapsed in a heap, breathing hard and barely able to move. As they began to stir, they took stock of the aftermath. Jorge's crotch was covered with mixed cum. As Rita lay in immobile dreamland, rivulets of cum leaked out of her pussy and ass. As his dick laid limp between his legs, the cum pooled above it. Rita rolled off her husband and sprawled, flat on her back. Her pubic hair was a wet, dense mat of tangled bush. Her fingers idly played in the mess.

The scene with Naomi, Joan, Liz and Andrea heated up, with no sign of cooling down. Lamar Stillman had been reaming Naomi for quite a long time. It was times like these that gave the lusty cougar her hunger for young meat. Naomi had been aggressively taken in 69, Cowboy, Side-by-side, and was now being railed in Doggy. The constant banging from more than 10 inches of hot, black dick was taking its toll. Naomi had cum so many times that she was fucked out. Lamar had to hold her up by her hips, just to keep going. He was using her body for a cum rag. She wouldn't be done, until Lamar was done. Now was as good a time as any. Lamar heaved into Naomi. Spurts of warm semen filled her to overflowing. Lamar's spunk was leaking out of her, before he finished. He fell back, his dick flailing back on his belly, as he collapsed on his back. Naomi sprawled out on her belly. Her reddened gash might very well be done for the day.

Linebackers usually don't like being double-teamed and flat on their backs. Today, Toby Erickson made an exception. He was having the time of his life with two hungry, mature ladies and the hottest college girl he knew. Andrea had been telling him for weeks that this party would be the best weekend, ever. He didn't quite believe her when she said that this would be better than any Spring Break. Turns out, she was right. It wasn't as crowded as South Beach, and there was a greater variety of willing pussy around. He had never had such an opportunity to get his freak on. Andrea was the coolest girl he had ever dated. She was a true free spirit. They hit it off on the first date. He never expected her to suck him off in the car. From that night on, the relationship grew. It just got cooler as it went. The first time that Andrea brought him home to meet her parents, he didn't know what to expect. This was moving faster than he expected. He certainly wasn't looking for an exclusive relationship. Imagine his surprise, when Naomi took him on a tour of the house. As he learned, the tour included a blowjob in the bathroom and an hour in Naomi's bed. Toby was nervous, the whole time. He was worried about anyone looking for them. Be didn't need to worry. Naomi put him at ease, as they were getting dressed. All she said was

"Don't worry about a thing. We know what goes on in this house".

As Toby learned in his next conversation with Andrea, he didn't need to worry. It turns out that Andrea knew everything, before it happened. When she brought it up. Toby didn't know what to say. Andrea grinned and slapped him on the arm.

"Relax, Dude! You made a big play today. Mom can't get enough of your big dick. I suspect her friends will feel the same way".

The surprises didn't end there. That night Andrea's dad sucked his dick, fresh from her mother's pussy.

So, here Toby finds himself today. He is being ridden hard by two of Naomi's hot cougar friends. Joan is having a turn on his cock, while Liz rides his mouth. In turn, Liz is devouring Andrea's hot little cunt. Joan has cum twice, riding him like a mad woman. Toby pinches and tugs her nipples with one hand, while he works two fingers into Liz's ass. Liz responds like the horny slut that she is.

"You dirty little bastard! Ream my ass. I love it". Liz came hard, mewling and moaning. She soaked Toby's face and collapsed on top of him. He kept his fingers in her ass, probing for when she wanted more. Andrea got a momentary rest, as Liz recovered from her orgasm. She was breathing hard into Andrea's pussy, as drool escaped her lips.

Joan was getting close. Her talk was matching her arousal.

"Fuck me! Cum in me. Make me wish I was your momma!".

That last statement caught everyone by surprise. Joan didn't have any children.

Preston decided to check up on his friends, the Carthans and Hitchcocks. He had a good idea as to where they went. He didn't expect to find any virgins, when he got there. On the way, he encountered his friends from town, Connie and Barb. He had invited them and given them passes to the event.

"Preston! We've been looking for you. We're two vulnerable young ladies, in need of a chaperone".

Preston was amused. "I don't know about a chaperone. But I can be your tour guide".

The girls were happy with that. Their plan was to get Preston in a private place, and fuck him. Since everyone's plans fit together, off they went. The girls tagged along gleefully, as Preston seemed to know where they were going. As they approached the destination, Preston cautioned them to be quiet. He went on ahead, into the hedges. The girls followed along, like they were on a secret mission. As they reached the clearing, they saw the naked Carthans and Hitchcocks, relaxing and engaged in easy conversation. Preston greeted them.

"Hey guys. Are you having fun, yet"?

Amy beamed. "We had a lot of fun. Who are your friends"?

Preston made the introductions, and they all settled in on the air mattresses.

Connie asked the burning question.

"Who's up for some more fun"?

Amy was quick on the trigger and pulled Preston's shorts down to his knees. She swallowed his cock like she had forgotten breakfast, that morning.

Connie got her answer. Barb saw that Gary Carthan was now a free wheel. She rolled toward him, and their bodies started to get better acquainted. Don and Jenny weren't sure what to do. Connie solved the problem. She settled in between Don and Jenny. She began to strip, while suggesting that the other two, do the same. The party was now literally, in full swing. Preston tossed a handful of condoms on the mattress, with the admonition,

"Be safe. We aren't here to make babies".

The girls knew what to do. They took charge. They soon had the guys ready to go out in the rain. Gary and Don were quick learners. They learned that they liked getting their dicks sucked. They were learning that pussies were wonderlands, to be explored.

Gary was learning what a hot little fuck Barb was. Inside her compact, chubby body was dynamite. Her multi-orgasmic responses made her a wildcat, in bed. Gary was able to hold off, as the condom kept his senses in check. Barb came 4 times in rising intensity. Gary kept her impaled, letting her have her way. He reveled in the feeling of her hungry pussy. Barb pawed his back and gripped him with her legs. Gary shook her like a rag doll, with quick, hunching thrusts that pinned her ass to the mattress.

Barb cried out with her 4th orgasm.

"Come in my mouth! I want to taste you".

Gary pulled out and ripped the condom off. Leaning over Barb's face, he stroked streams of cum into her mouth and down her neck. Barb took him in her mouth, loving the taste of his naked cock.

Preston and Amy had been getting reacquainted in 69. Kissing pussy and kissing a mouth had a lot in common. Preston believed that the way he kissed a girl's mouth told her a lot about the way he would eat her pussy. By Amy's responses, he was right. They disengaged and regrouped. Since Amy was on birth control, Preston could take her bareback. They settled into Missionary, with all the kissing and fondling that is customary for old friends. In all the time that Preston and Amy had known each other, they always fit together, just right.

Connie, Don and Jenny had built up a full head of steam. The girls had been taking turns. Going down full throat on Gary. He reached the point where they were either going to make him cum, or kill him. They switched positions. With the girls in 69. Don put on a condom and began to enter Connie from behind. Jenny sucked his balls and played with Connie's clit.

Don's limited experience didn't give him much to go on. In his estimation, this was good fucking. He just knew that he liked it. The sight and feel of Connie's ass bouncing against his belly excited him. A new mouth between Jenny's legs gave her new sensations. They had arrived at new accommodation in communication. They were now more than friends. The pace picked up. Jenny was cumming and Connie was drinking in her juices. Don was now hunching at Connie's ass, filling her with dick. He pulled out, tossed the condom aside, and rained gobs of cum on Connie's ass and back.

Preston and Amy were being good to each other. Their needs matched each other. They ramped up into a staccato rhythm of short, baby making thrusts. Preston stayed in deep, ready for the strong orgasm that he felt cumming in Amy. Birth control or not, this was how it was done. He could hold out no longer. Amy's legs hooked behind his, pulling him in. That gave him the leverage to shoot thick streams of cum into Amy's belly. They laid there, in intimate embrace, enjoying each other's warmth.

A planeload of guests arrived to the party, late. The Ransom, Compton, Sexton and Teardon families, with their adult children, were all members of the same Swing club, on the West Coast. Many of them had done video, through their club. They were genuine porn stars. These families had business ties to the Exeters, going back to the old days.

Ron and Yvette Ransom were charter members of their club. Ron had the people skills. He just naturally set people at ease and broke the ice for people. No one at one of his parties ever felt left out.

Yvette just oozed sensuality. If a man was next to her for too long, he would just cum in his pants. The pheromones were literally in the air. Eye contact with her was all the seduction she needed.

Carl Compton was a big housing developer. He started out with a truck and some tools. When he met Grant Exeter with his dream, his business took off. He was one of the innovators. Overcoming resistance was difficult, at first. Those days had a lot of negative press about 'cookie cutter' houses. His were no such thing. With the list of available floor plans, features and options that he could package on the assembly line, it was possible to produce as many as 340 different home models. The average turnaround time, from order date to move in date, was 23 days. His dream made him a Billionaire. In 30 years, he had built 300,000 homes, in more than 500 housing developments. Besides that, he just went out of his way to make good things happen, for little people. Thousands of people, trapped in the inner cities, got their dream homes in the 'burbs. They had real yards and real lawns. Their kids got to attend better schools. The list of sports and industry professionals that came from those families, was impressive. For Carl, believing in people mattered. Socially, Carl met everyone as an equal. He made sure that he was at the same eye level, with everyone. That went well, at parties like this. He got his fair share of nookie, just because he wasn't pushy and offensive. Let's just say that he knew how to talk to the ladies.

Carl's wife, Carmen was the perfect compliment to her husband. A caring, compassionate, and empathic woman, Carmen just fit in a lot of situations. Through their club, they had helped many 18-year-olds celebrate their entry into adulthood. All these years later, there were many people who said that their first sexual experience was the best.

Randy Sexton went by the name, 'Hot Rod' He built engines for racing applications. His products could be found in the record books of every racing organization, on the planet. He knew about making power. Of course, success required more than tooling and talent. His business skills made the sales. That's how he met Grant Exeter. He had a dream for growing grassroots racing. He saw the need to keep people in the game, and out of the poor house. Many local groups sprang up in the past 34 years. Their vibrant cultures and cost limiting rules assured future growth. Of course, he had stories for every change in the wind direction. That got him a lot of attention, at parties like this.

Randy's wife, Wendy was a live wire. Her quick wit and sultry aura made every man wonder if she was trying to get into his pants. If she was, they didn't have to wonder, for long. Hidden under her easy confidence and reserved social presence, lurked a burning hunger for cock.

Larry Teardon wasn't your average lawyer. He was one of those college football stars that never got a chance in the NFL. No matter. After passing the Bar exam, he was more interested in street level solutions. Through the 35-year association with the Exeter Group, he had established programs that enabled people to grow their own food, fix their own cars and appliances, and even build their own homes. Everywhere he went, he saw talent pools that were either ignored, or not deemed to be worth hiring. Now, those people were too independent to beg the for-profit Fat Cats for a job. Parties like this were just part of the perks that go with making good things happen.

Evelyn Teardon had an 'everyone's mom' personality. Anyone could tell her anything, and it wouldn't come back to bite them. She was the stability that drew people together. Her thing at these parties was more emotional than anything else. She sought out the wallflower. She would spot a man or woman, seemingly withdrawn from activities. Evelyn would engage them in conversation, leading them to a more private place. Sometimes, they would just talk. Sex isn't all bumping uglies and bodily fluids. Sometimes, sex did happen. One thing Evelyn was sure of. Sex was better when people cared about each other.

Grant Exeter greeted the new guests, warmly. They were all good friends that he didn't get to see, often enough. After getting everyone refreshments, they caught up with each other and their news. Grant assured the new guests that Naomi, Andrea, and Preston would be along shortly. Grant had sent messengers to find them and let them know that there were new guests.

Naomi, Andrea, and Preston arrived, after showering and getting a change of clothes. Feeling refreshed and more presentable, they could relax. The atmosphere was so sexually charged at these parties, that it was easy to forget to be just people.

They made the rounds and introductions. Since Preston was the only one that the new group didn't know, he got a lot of attention. Some ladies openly showed physical attraction. When all was said, he gravitated more toward Evelyn Teardon. She seemed to be more of a conversationalist. She took an interest in his studies and internship. Evelyn saw immediately that Preston was a decent human being. She liked his fresh energy and his practical views on life. As the conversation advanced, Evelyn asked how he was enjoying his first party. Being a gentleman, he answered that it was everything that he expected, and left it at that. Of course, Evelyn knew more than she was telling, as well. Evelyn probed a bit.

"I'm thinking that you've seen and done things that polite people don't talk about".

Preston was caught. The momentary hesitation in his response said all that needed to be said. He took a deep breath and regathered his composure.

"Without going into detail, and betraying confidences, I did have a good time".

Evelyn was impressed with his discretion. She was no prude, and someone was going to get into her panties before the day was done. It just wasn't going to be broadcast news.

Evelyn reassured Preston. "I do admire your respect for boundaries. I like sex as much as the next girl, but I'm no Exhibitionist. I have no need to shout it to the world".

Preston felt no inclination to hit on the lady. She was certainly attractive. He just needed to recharge his batteries.

Evelyn felt about as bold as she ever gets. She almost never put out feelers.

"Well, Preston. We'll see how the rest of the day goes. Catch up with me later, and we can continue our conversation".

Preston gave Evelyn a polite social hug and continued on his way.

Preston moved along. He saw that Wendy Sexton was in an animated conversation with a few guys, his father among them. As Preston walked by, Wendy flashed him some thong. That was odd. He just had the feeling that he wasn't the reason that she flashed, at all. Maybe he was reading more into it than was really there. For him, it was a non-issue. Perhaps Wendy was just casting a wide net. It just felt strange to feel like the hunted. Preston had pretty much exhausted the conversations in this group. He decided to wander around and contemplate.