Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria was back in the game. She had a lot of experience with getting the message across. Jerry was so considerate, when she was vulnerable. Now, she needed raw, dirty fucking. This was not the time for her to be a lady. Jerry got the message. Maria gave him her pussy, and he took what was his. He picked up the pace, slapping his belly into hers. He was learning how to touch her cervix, without busting the door down. Maria's signals were very clear. Jerry knew immediately, when enough was enough. He took a gamble by holding back to see what she wanted. He had no way to measure the wisdom of his choice. Maria's reaction could be anything. Jerry just needed to know what Maria wanted. He didn't have to wait, long. Maria turned wildcat.

"Fuck me! Take me! Split me!".

Jerry overcame his initial shock. He hooked her legs and folded her. She clawed his back. She grabbed his ass, digging her fingernails into his flesh. He began to pile drive her, slapping his balls on her asshole. Maria was getting some now. She was going to make him cum in her. That was a big deal for her.

It was important for her to take his semen, in her belly. It completed taking his innocence. A blowjob was just helping a guy jerk off. A creampie was the trophy of completion.

It was go time for Jerry. His cock was now tortured by his need. He was wondering if he should pull out. Maria ended that question. He was approaching the point if no return. Maria dug her nails into his ass, while clutching his hair and kissing him. His urge boiled up his shaft and soaked Maria's cunt to overflowing. Her cooing and soft mewling told him that she felt his warm semen, right where she wanted it. Her orgasm was more a milking sensation, than an earthquake.

Carmen's needs were very different from Maria's. Yes, she hunted for the young stuff, the barely legal. The difference was that, her boy toys had better know how to fuck. Carmen and Maria made a good tag team. Carmen took them, after Maria broke them in. During the regular weekends. Maria could take sex, or leave it. She really was very selective. On their big swing weekends, Maria opened up. She circulated very well with the group. In fact, there was one weekend, where she took on 3 grandfathers and a grandmother. It's like a buffet. You could snack on trail mix, but still have your banana pudding, too.

Carmen curled up to Jerry and Maria. She felt a bit neglected, but reprimanded herself. She had a role to fill in this encounter. Carmen just had to wait her turn. Carmen broke the silence. She needed to get a handle on where Jerry's head was. Carmen had Jerry's ear. She softly kissed his cheek."Jerry, my dear. Do you now understand how badly I need to fuck you"?

Jerry's eyes popped open. "I know now how you teased me and made it clear that you wanted me to look at you, that way. Truth be told, I wanted to grope you, in the car".

Carmen laughed. "I think you know that wouldn't have worked. As you have seen, it was important for Maria to have you first. There can only be one first time, and that belonged to Maria. Now it's my turn. Maria will tell you that I'm the Queen of Sloppy Seconds. I love the taste of another woman, on a man. In fact. I have several friends who like that sort of thing. Obviously, I share a kink with them. I like the other woman to be there, when I sample her dirty business. They like me to eat them out, after their guy cums in them. I can be a real cum slut".

Jerry summed up his first impressions.

"There were a lot of things that caught me off guard. First, I wondered where Ashley popped up from. Then, all the signals I was getting told me that I didn't really know the people around me. That was unnerving. I just felt like I was on thin ice, or at the edge of a cliff."

Carmen gave Jerry the backstory for his experiences. She filled in the details he didn't know.

"I'm going to tell you the whole story on all the little things that upset you. First you must understand, that we needed answers. So did you. The only way to get those answers, without contaminating the emotional environment, required that you be kept in the dark. I admit that I crossed the line, a few times. When I caught you looking for pantie lines, when I wanted you to watch me playing with my tits. All of those things were a response to temptation, for me. Please forgive me. I've wanted to fuck you, for a very long time".

Jerry was flattered. "Carmen, that tells me that you saw me as a human being. That means more than anything. I was just going through the motions, keeping my nose to the grindstone. It's sad to say, but the world doesn't allow anyone to be human. You gave me what I needed, to be more than a utensil or a tool. I have grown so much, since I met you. I'd still be stocking shelves and bagging groceries, if not for you and Carl. Speaking of Carl, I see now that he and Ashley seem to have a special thing. What's up with that"?

"You're very observant. Jerry. Ashley and my husband have a very special relationship. It has taken 4 months to build the trust that they have. Ashley absolutely does not want to get pregnant. She likes skin to skin sex, but is afraid of the health concerns, linked to medical contraceptives. Since losing her virginity, no man has ever cum inside her. Another serious trust issue is that Ashley's vagina is small. My husband's cock is very thick. The first time with her, it took almost an hour before she was ready to fuck. Carl will never hurt her".

Jerry put pieces of the puzzle together.

"That's why I always felt like I almost walked in on something! I just knew something was going on. When they both disappeared at the same time, and didn't come back to the dinner table, that just weirded me out. If you hadn't literally dropped the sex bomb on me, I'd still be fidgeting, in my seat".

"You're not far off there. When we got back from picking you up from work, we almost caught them. That's why I stopped you, before you could see anything. They are quite beautiful to watch. We've made several videos, if you'd like to watch. Eventually, I'd like you to spend more time with Ashley. You are both very decent, exceptional people. In the long term, I can see you having a good life with her. I can see you two making babies, together".

Jerry was quiet, for a moment. This was a big change in thinking. Jerry pondered the implications.

"That is a very humbling thought, Carmen. I realize that you and Carl have a strong bond with Ashley. I just never saw myself in that situation. You've given me a lot to think about".

Carmen had an invitation for Jerry. Everything had to be out in the open, on this one.

"Jerry, we also have a strong bond with you. We are very pleased with the way you fulfill your obligations. You have developed a good reputation, on the work site. At this time, Carl and I have decided that you are welcome in our bed, during the week. If you wish. We can see how that works out. Eventually, Ashley may decide to include you, on a weekend. Before you accept the offer, there are things you should know. First, I know from experience, that Carl would like to suck your cock. You don't have to reciprocate. He would want you before and after, you cum in me. You don't have to do oral at all, if you don't want to. The decision is yours. We don't need an answer, right now. We don't close bedroom doors here. If you choose to join us, you can just walk in on us, no matter what we're doing".

Jerry would keep that in mind. Right now. He was anxious for his first time, with Carmen. As he took Carmen in an embrace, Maria excused herself. She had promised to spend the night, with another lover. Carmen and Jerry had each other's undivided attention. Jerry went right to the top of his list.

"After the way you took me, tonight, I'm hungry for your pussy. I have to have you".

Carmen stretched out on the bed. Jerry moved to straddle her, in 69. As Jerry rubbed his face in her crotch and smelled her pussy, Carmen pulled his ass down. Instead of swallowing his cock, she sucked and licked his balls. Jerry groaned as he felt the unfamiliar sensations. He plowed his nose through her gash. He was in lust with the shape of her ass. In a dress, she almost made him cum in his pants. Her naked ass begged to be explored. As they explored each other's bodies, it was difficult to stay away from their ultimate goal. While the taste and smell of Carmen's pussy was intoxicating, Jerry had been dreaming of what their fucking would be like. He intended to find out. Carmen was now taking his cock in her throat. She, too, wanted to feel him split her cunt open. They were ready for their crowning performance. Jerry was now sucking and licking Carmen's clit. He plunged two fingers, in and out of her cunt. Carmen began humping his face. As her cum took her, she was loud and incoherent. Jerry was sure the whole house could hear her. As she came down from her spasms, she pushed Jerry off. He turned around, ready to mount her.

Carmen was ready.

"Take me, Jerry. You don't have to be gentle with me. I'm going to show you how I fuck". Jerry dove in. He rubbed his cockhead up and down, between her pussy lips. He rapidly pushed his dick in and out of her hole. Carmen could stand it no more. She grabbed his ass and gripped him with her legs.

"Fuck me! Don't tease me. This is what we're here for. I teased you all day, on purpose. Give me what I was begging for".

Jerry went for it. Sucking her neck and chest, biting her nipples, he wanted it all. Carmen's arms and legs urged him on. The wet, sucking sounds filled the air.

Carl and Ashley snuck along the dark hallway. They could hear his wife, getting fucked. Carl loved watching his wife. Her passion was intoxicating. As they approached the open door, they listened intently. The words they heard told them everything. Carl knew his wife. This night was going to go rounds. He and Ashley had decided to stick around, in case the newly minted young man needed help. Jerry didn't know that Carmen intended to spend the whole night with him. They all knew it. When Maria left the room, she let them know that Jerry gave her his virginity, and was now a free agent. Carl was just dying to see how he reacted to him sucking his fresh fucked dick. Carl knew that Carmen had informed Jerry of the offer for weekdays, but Carl had insisted that the option to join in tonight, remain a possibility. Watching the progress in the room, Carl was impressed. Carmen wasn't so easily impressed. Carl saw that the new guy was forcefully and strongly banging his wife. Her mature mom body was built for fucking. At their big monthly parties, he had seen her take on more than a dozen of her longtime lovers, all graduates of their life skills program. Who knew that there could be a school for sex skills? Carl was in a joking mood. They did a lot more than teach sex.

Carl got hard, watching his wife. He marveled at the sight of her big ass and thighs, rocking to Jerry's thrusts. Carmen's moans were punctuated by the grunts of Jerry's impacts with her upturned mound. Carl could see everything, between their legs. Carmen was visibly wet. She came, for the third time, by Carl's count.

"Unh Unnngh!"

Carmen's legs clamped shut, then flopped open, shaking. Jerry increased the pace of his fucking. The rapid impacts of flesh on flesh reached a peak. Jerry let out a long, low groan, as he emptied his nuts into Carmen.

"Stay in me. I want to feel our first time".

Jerry obliged. He was in no shape to move, anyway. Carl was rock-hard and in need. He stood next to the doorway. Ashley sank to her knees. She sucked and licked his cockhead. It had taken time to learn how to take Carl's cock. Eventually, she learned how to get most of Carl's dick in her mouth. Her lips now stretched around the head. She sucked and tugged, as hard as she could. Carl was becoming more forceful. His hips were moving, and Ashley's gagging sounds got the attention of the couple on the bed. Jerry rolled off on his side. Carmen rolled to spoon with him. They watched in fascination, as Carl fucked the young girl's mouth. Carl grabbed Ashley's head, holding her in place. Spurt after spurt of cum filled her mouth. She opened her mouth, letting the spunk run down her chin, and drip down her body. Ashley stood up, and they entered the room. Ashley went straight to Carmen and gave her a mouthful of cum. Carl stood at the foot of the bed.

"That was some good fucking, Jerry. Do you mind if I get a taste"?

"Go ahead, Carl. I love getting my dick sucked".

Carl smiled. Without hesitation, he went down on Jerry. Carl mused on what a delicious fuck his wife was. They were both very oral, and would eat each other, for hours. A third in their bed, just made it better.

Carl got familiar with Jerry's dick. Right away, Carl knew that Carmen had drained him, completely. It was going to take a while to build another nut. That was fine with Carl. He liked sucking young, inexperienced dick. He once had one of Carmen's boy toys come in his mouth, 12 times.

Ashley bent down and kissed Jerry. He could taste cum in her mouth.

"I decided that I wanted you tonight. Just remember that you can't cum in me. You have to promise".

"I promise, Ashley. I'm aware of your concerns".

Ashley got on the bed, and straddled Jerry's face. Jerry inhaled her scent. She was very aroused, and he could smell that she had been fucking, probably since dinner time.

"I hope we can do this a lot. Carmen says we should be good together".

"I'll be good to you, Ashley".

Ashley settled in and Jerry tasted her, for the first time. She jumped and Jerry licked more gently. He had to shift gears. He had just had a power fuck with Carmen. This girl was obviously, a much more delicate flower. His lower intensity brought Ashley back to him. It was more like a gentle kiss, than a tongue fuck. Ashley started to let him do things, and she did things to him. Her clit was very sensitive. Jerry just let her do her thing. He was letting her show him, how to eat her. "This is going to get good", Jerry thought.

Carl was getting good for Jerry, too. Since Jerry was getting settled in with Ashley, Carl went slow with Jerry. Carl found that he tasted good. Carmen obviously had a good cum. Carl could still taste her. He was waiting for Ashley to get going. Jerry was getting hard, but Carl didn't want to distract him. He would just watch Ashley's sweet little ass, squirm on Jerry.

Carmen was just relaxing, watching the whole thing in front of her. She mused a strange question. What's the difference between a scientific observer, and a peeping tom? She thought on it for a few seconds. She decided that a Geologist could probably get his rocks off. Anyway, she got back to observing. She saw the telltale signs that Ashley was getting into it. She was so cute. When she got hot, her face said that she hoped she didn't get caught, playing with herself. She would alternate looking up to see if the coast was clear, to looking down, to concentrate on getting to an orgasm. That was happening more often, now. Something was going to happen. Ashley looked up, with a desperate expression on her face. She bent down, her forehead touching the bed. She was hunching her hips and squirming on Jerry's mouth. Suddenly, she cried out. Her body shivered, Her ass muscles clenched. She was wracked with spasms, until she went limp. She pushed herself, to slide down Jerry's body, until she was face to face with him.

"That was incredible, Jerry. It was like you knew everything that I like. Now, remember your promise. No cumming in me".

Carl had been keeping Jerry's dick warm and stiff. Now, he was looking up at Ashley's pretty pink pussy.

Slide down, baby girl. Time to feed your hungry pussy".

Ashley raised up and looked down, to position herself to take Jerry's cock. As she assessed the situation, she saw that Jerry was nowhere near as thick as Carl. Not that she was any kind of size queen, or anything like that. She didn't have to be. She could get off on her own little pinkie. Ashley lined up and kissed the head of Jerry's dick with her pussy lips. She was still wet from getting eaten. Ashley rocked back and forth, holding Jerry in place, with one hand. She felt right, so she sat down, hard. Jerry slipped halfway into her. He wasn't big, but it still stretched her a bit. She started to raise, and then sat again. Her orgasm flooded her, in wave after wave. Ashley just collapsed. Whispering in Jerry's ear,"That was so fucking good, Jerry. You can fuck me, now. Remember, no cumming in me".

Jerry grunted his assent. Grabbing her hips, he began sawing in and out of her riding pussy. Ashley gasped with the sudden motion. It was nice, and it was in time with her motion. Jerry seemed to just know what she needed. She decided that she could trust him.

"Take my pussy, Jerry. I know you'll do it right".

Since the kids were now busy, Carl was now leaning over the bed, fucking his wife's mouth. Carmen was ready to get her cum slut on. There was no one better than her husband to do that with. She thought back to the first time he came in her mouth. She'd been hooked on cum, ever since.

Ashley was into it, now. She rocked back and forth. They were kissing and fondling, whispering soft things to each other. Ashley came again. Jerry's dick was now wet and shiny. Ashley's ass was now bouncing, straight up and down. Jerry, through gritted teeth, hoarsely whispered,

" You're making me do it"!

Ashley jumped off and swallowed Jerry's dick, to the hilt. Jerry watched her throat moving, as she drank from his balls. When she was done, she laid her head on Jerry's shoulder. Staring dreamily into each other's eyes, they fell asleep.

Carl was pushed over the top by the sights and sounds in front of him. Carmen worked a finger into his ass, and he exploded in her throat. She grabbed his ass and sucked hard. She bobbed her head in short jerks. Carmen let Carl's cock slip from her lips. He laid down, next to his wife. They fell asleep, in each other's arms. Back in the present. The party is getting interesting.

Naomi sat down next to Yvette Ransom. After a little party conversation, Naomi got to her serious question.

"Yvette, I don't know what happened with my son, but I like it. Before he said a word, I knew he was changed. Whatever you did, it's like the sky opened up".

Yvette smiled. "I don't kiss and tell, but I'll just say that your son is going to be a wonderful man. I wish my sons could get what your son already knows. Mine are Neanderthals, by comparison".

"Your sons can't be that bad, Yvette. Surely they must have good qualities. Why do you say such a thing"?

Yvette sighed. "I try to teach them better. They just don't get it. Let's just say that I go to my sons, when I need it rough. I just keep hoping that they'll become more than 6 foot vibrators. Sometimes, they're all dick, and no brains".

"I'm so sorry, Yvette. I don't know how to deal with that".

"Well, they're in college now. I think the problem is cultural. To hear them tell it, they get all the no-strings pussy they want. They just don't appreciate it".

"Are your sons here with you"?

"No. They would just get off on the wrong foot. There are a lot of things that I don't include them in, back home. They wouldn't actually talk with anyone. At parties like this, they just look for a gangbang".

"I hope you're enjoying the party. If there's anything you need, let me know".

Yvette smiled. "If you don't mind, I'd like to spend a little time with you and your family. Maybe I can learn something".

Naomi had an idea. "Sure! Let's go. I'm sure you'll like my daughter, Andrea. You've already met Preston. My husband is around the grounds, somewhere".

As they walked across to Naomi's spot, they saw that Preston and Andrea were missing.

"That's strange. They were here, a few minutes ago. Let's take a walk".

1...45678...12