Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As he walked along, he saw people ahead of him. As he got closer, he recognized Yvette Ransom. She was on her knees, right out in the open, giving a guy head. Preston watched her head bobbing up and down. The man grabbed her head, without warning, and came in her mouth. As she sat back, he zipped up and unceremoniously walked away. He never said a word to Yvette. WTH! I guess some people just like their sex cheap and sleazy.

Preston felt sorry for Yvette. As he approached her, he was cautious. She might not want to talk to anyone, after such a cruel and demeaning experience.

Yvette looked up and recognized Preston, from earlier. She was apologetic, which surprised Preston.

"I'm sorry you had to see that. I thought we were going to get more private. I wanted more than a mouthful of cum. He had other ideas".

Preston felt her disappointment. "That is horrible. You traveled all this way, just to run into that. I'm so sorry that happened. If I see that guy again. I'll report him, and he won't be invited to any more parties".

Yvette was more forgiving. "Oh, no! I don't want to cause anyone any trouble. I really did want to suck his dick. It was just that I wanted more than that. I can tell right now, that you would have treated me better than that". Yvette looked directly into Preston's eyes. He froze on the spot. Frozen might not be the right word. His heart raced. He suddenly felt very warm. He felt himself being drawn into her. Preston didn't feel himself moving, but he was suddenly in a deep, soft kiss. Yvette breathed in his ear, "Come with me. I'll make this all better."

Preston was amused. She talked about the sordid sight that he had just witnessed, as though it was just a scratch.

They found a break in the hedge and followed the maze. They emerged to the familiar air mattresses and beach towels. As they settled on a mattress, Preston was thinking that there was something intoxicating about this woman. With just one look, he felt drugged. Just from their embrace, it felt like she was already fucking him. Preston felt compelled to follow the trail. They exchanged a series of short, exploratory kisses. The trail drew Preston downward. Into her neck, down her chest, he lifted her blouse, as he got to her navel. He could now smell her arousal. Preston believed that he was close to the source of her mesmerizing presence. He just had to know. He moved to the ground, on his knees. Preston ducked his head under her skirt and rubbed his face on her thighs. As he approached his goal, her musk got to him. If you put her thong between 2 slices of bread, he would eat it. He just had to have a taste. Yvette's legs flew open, and he suddenly had a cloth covered mouthful of muff. Yvette squealed. All she wanted was to fuck Preston's face. Her heat rose, and she came, even before he got her panties off. She needed to taste him. She stripped off her blouse and bra. Preston was still in her, nose first. She wanted out of her skirt. She unzipped and tried to raise up to slide her skirt down. Preston came out from under. He pulled his shirt over his head and dropped his shorts. Yvette pulled him up alongside her, and turned to mount him 69. Preston yanked her thong down and went for the little tuft of hair at the top of her pussy lips. Despite her earlier experience, she swallowed Preston's dick. She couldn't help herself. She just loved sucking cock. God, what this boy was doing to her pussy! She didn't feel bad about thinking of him as a boy. Yvette had to be old enough to be his mother. She paid attention to his dick. It wasn't big, but it was so stiff. She just knew he could do things with it that would make her pussy talk. Her pussy didn't talk with sound. It talked with sensations and movement. Her pussy could dance. Her pussy wanted to pole dance on this boy. He may be an adult, but Yvette was going to teach him some things. She raised herself and turned to straddle him. Her eyes burned into his, as she impaled herself on him. Her vaginal muscles whispered dirty things to his cock. Preston felt enveloped by this woman. He wasn't worried about lasting long enough. This fascinating woman was in control.

They were barely moving, but this experience was intense. Something about this woman supercharged Preston's senses. He could hardly whisper.

"Yvette, what are you doing to me? I can't think straight. What should I do?"

Yvette's heart melted with his sudden innocence. She just had to educate him.

"Why, I'm fucking you, of course. Do you know what Tantric sex is? It's the way that our bodies talk to each other. Trust me. It will be wonderful."

Preston felt better. Yvette obviously knew what she was doing. As they laid so still, Preston's senses were heightened in ways he didn't know were possible. He just saw things that he never took notice of, before. He just had to say something.

"Yvette, your facial expressions are fascinating. I'm trying to read what you're thinking, but I'm not sure. I just don't want to break the mood."

Yvette smiled. "You won't break this mood, Preston. I've been thinking only good things. You're making it easy to do that, believe me. I know this isn't anything you've seen before, but I'm going to be good to you. We're going to be good to each other."

They laid there, while soft kisses and touches made wordless conversation. There were little things, little twitches and tingles. Preston was amazed that he could stay so hard, without moving.

Yvette announced a change in plan. In a calm voice, she stated,

"I'm about to cum. It won't be anything like what you know. It will be very good for me. Then, it will be your turn. We will then do something more like what you know. Don't worry about how to do it. You'll be fine."

Preston was paying attention, now. He didn't know what to expect, but he knew he was going to learn something. Ah! He knew it when he felt it. Yvette's eyes closed in concentration. Preston began feeling a thousand little fingers playing with his cock. The intensity increased exponentially. He was dangerously close to cumming, himself. Just as he thought he could take no more, the sensations faded to a whisper. He didn't know it now, but after researching Tantric sex and the Kama Sutra, he would learn that he had experienced the legendary Spider pussy. Most men had never heard of it. Even fewer actually felt it.

"That was amazing, Yvette. I've never felt anything like that, before. Did you really cum?"

Yvette smiled up at him, from dreamland. "You can still see my cum. Just look down. You can still see the result."

He hadn't taken his gaze from her face until this moment. As he scanned down, he saw the rosy glow gradually fading from her neck and chest. He expressed his wonder.

Yvette began with details of what happened and how it happened. She told him it was like no other orgasm. It began with tiny shivers and finished with strong, deep spasms. She pointed out to him that they were both now soaking wet. Ah! Now, he felt it. In fact, there was actually a puddle, under the beach towel.

"Now, it's your turn. Just go with the flow. Just let momma rock you."

Preston felt Yvette begin flexing her thigh and ass muscles. He knew what Kegel exercises were. This was more aggressive. Yvette began rocking back and forth, almost imperceptibly. She began undulating her belly and crotch. Preston felt himself floating. Yvette became more insistent with her motions. When she ground her mound on him, he felt his cock being milked. Their breathing became more labored. Yvette cried out with another orgasm, Her spasms dragged him with her. Usually, his climax began in his balls. This one began in his lower back and spread up and down his spine. When the rhythm reached its peak, the feeling raced up his cock, carrying spurts of cum, with it. He was spent. Right now, he didn't know if he would even want sex again, today. He didn't care.

Yvette was ecstatic. She couldn't say enough good about his performance. It was just beyond words for him.

Yvette laid on him, whispering in his ear and kissing his neck. When she recovered, she sat up on him.

She said, "I needed your patience and everything you did, to be able to do what I did. I didn't tell you that beforehand. I didn't want to burden you with performance anxiety. Now, I can tell you why this was so important to me. For me, sex isn't just sex. It means something. Because you trusted me, you will never be just another guy, to me. If the opportunity presents itself, I would want this with you, again. My husband understands this because I taught him these same lessons. You should know that not one in a thousand men can connect with me, in this way. It's not a learned ability. Western religious people fear it because their Puritan roots teach that anything spiritual that suggests any other culture is evil. That may seem just simple prejudice, but they are running a franchise business. They don't allow anything that doesn't make them money. You don't have to worry about that. You just be good to people, no matter who they are. It's a pure heart and a clear conscience that matters. When life gets rough, and it will, just remember that you are special to me."

This was a lot for Preston to digest. He just let it sit for now.

"Yvette, you showed me things I didn't know were possible. You took me to a place where I want to be. Will I ever see that again?"

"Be still, Preston. Some things can't be forced. You will recognize the special souls that connect with you, in this way. There are no criteria for searching them out. Just knowing that they are out there, will draw them to you. More importantly, you will learn more about whom you need to be."

They finished dressing and walked back to the group area, hand-in-hand. They got curious looks from the other families, except from Ron Ransom. He just knew.

Preston sat down, between his mother and sister. He didn't see his father. Naomi read his mind.

"Your father is busy. He went to help spit roast and gangbang Wendy. He's probably going to be awhile."

After what Preston had just experienced, that just sounded crude.

Andrea picked up on his vibe, right away.:She hugged his arm and looked into his eyes, searching for something.

"I don't know what happened to you, out there. Somehow, you're different, now. Yvette Ransom must have something to do with it. Whatever it is, it makes me want you, bad."

No ducking this one, Preston thought. He leaned into his sister and whispered,

"Yes, I am different, now. Yes, Yvette had everything to do with it. I'll tell you about it, later. I might even show you" Andrea sat up and slapped his arm. "You'd better show me! You know you can't hold out on me."

This exchange was not lost on Naomi. She knew her son well. To tell the truth, she was a little wet in the panties, herself. She might have to talk with Yvette Ransom.

Carl and Carmen Compton were on a leisurely stroll around the grounds. They heard music. As they approached the Pavilion at the Event Center, they saw a group of young people, dancing and cavorting around. There were the normal couples, sucking face. That brought back memories. Carl and Carmen weren't ever full tilt Flower Children, but they understood the times and the hormones. Some things never really change. They stopped to say hello, in passing. They knew they wouldn't get very far, crashing a young people's party. The couple found a picnic table, in a shady spot. They just sat and enjoyed the late afternoon Spring air, soaking in the sights and sounds of life around them. Carl and Carmen had been around long enough to know that all good things would come to them. Preston's friends, Connie and Barb, had stuck together after their little group had moved on. They didn't really know anyone here, and they really weren't looking for anything wild. As they approached the Pavilion, they saw a couple they hadn't seen, before. They were a bit older than they would like. Maybe they just needed to sit in a quiet place. They greeted the couple and engaged in small talk. The couple invited them to take a seat. They were tired of walking, so they parked themselves. After going through the list of usual introductory questions, they got to talking about the party. When Connie learned that they had arrived late and hadn't really found what they were looking for, Connie jumped on that. She could be abrupt, like that. She bluntly asked what they were looking for. The Comptons gave a bit of their history with young, inexperienced people. The girls were intrigued by the Compton emphasis on the emotional aspects of intimacy. Connie admitted that she was bored with the heat of the moment stuff. There was just something missing. Carmen made the analogy about being in a crowd, then suddenly being in an empty room. She said that described hit-and-run sex. Connie and Barb had the light bulb go on. They realized that they were human beings, not gerbils or hamsters. This conversation was interesting. It was a right time, right place thing. Carmen suggested to the girls that they find some privacy. She confided in the girls that she just liked to play with herself outdoors, sometimes. The girls giggled. They asked if they might learn some new things. They gathered their belongings and headed to the hedges.

Connie and Barb slowed and put some space between themselves and the Comptons. They just wanted to compare notes. They agreed that there was just something real, about these people. Connie and Barb picked up the pace and caught up with the Comptons. They found the entrance to the lawn area. The Comptons wasted no time. Carmen's blouse and bra came off, quickly. The Comptons explained that they were Nudists. With their kids grown and gone, they had no reason to wear clothes around the house. They had also developed an Exhibitionist streak. When they knew that one if the kids was stopping by. They made sure they got caught, fucking. They had stories to tell. Now that they were naked, the girls had something to check out. Carl's cock was a very solid, beefy 6 inches. He could definitely split their holes. Carmen's big hangers displayed her age. Perky was no longer a word that described her tits, but they weren't nursing home udders, either. Her hard, rubbery nipples were an inch long, and dark cherry colored in their arousal. They grabbed drinks and settled on an air mattress. As the sun lowered in the dusk hours, the Comptons regaled Connie and Barb with bawdy tales of their home life. Carmen started with her personal high point. One afternoon, during her nap time, the phone rang. With fingers plunged into her cunt, she used her other hand to answer the phone. Her daughter and a friend were going to stop by. Carmen was feeling dangerous. She told her daughter to tell her friend to be ready to fuck her mother. Carmen never asked the gender of the friend. Her daughter told her to be careful about what she wished for. Carmen was warned that she was definitely going to get fucked. As it turned out, her daughter and the friend had just finished a workout at the gym. The daughter told her that she had just been put up against the wall, in the shower. Her friend had pinned her hands high up the wall with one hand, while she finger-fucked her silly, with the other.

When they showed up, they walked in on Carmen. They found her with 3 fingers, slowly and deeply plowing her sloppy gash. Carmen could really keep her cunt hot and juicy, for hours. The friend was a bigger surprise than Carmen expected. The girl was 6 foot 3 and very athletic. Her thighs showed years of leg work, in the gym. As Carmen later learned, the girl had done a YouTube video, crushing a watermelon with her thighs. Everyone knew what they were there for. As the visitors stripped down, the big girl's storied basketball career was on full display. Her 38 DD tits were high and firm from strenuous exertion, trapped in a tight sports bra. They had to work against that stretchy fabric. From the first time she got a taste of her coach, she loved eating pussy. The big girl dove right in. She was having hot snapper with a side of sloppy clam, for lunch. She liked an order of starfish, for dessert. Carmen's daughter loved riding her mother's face. Very few women could take her fucking, that way. They had a lot of practice, over the years. Carmen had perfect timing. Spearing her daughter's pussy with her tongue, she worked 2 fingers into her ass. Meanwhile, the big girl savored Carmen's hot fuck hole. It wasn't very often that she got bush in her face, and she loved it. Most of her lovers had shaved pussies. The big girl sensed Carmen's orgasm approaching. She worked a finger, deep into Carmen's asshole. The sudden invasion brought out a filthy stream of obscene language, muffled into the daughter's pussy. The thrashing and bucking collapsed in a tangled heap. The 3 women had turned the bed into a soaked mess. Carmen told the girls not to worry about it. Her husband liked to smell the wet spot.

Connie and Barb had been taking turns. Slowly nursing on Carl's dick. They listened to every word from Carmen, but the lure of fresh, hard dick demanded their attention. Carmen was clearly the storyteller in the Compton house. The girls took a break from sucking to ask questions. Connie wanted to know if Carmen always got that rough, in bed. The answer was simple. Carmen could be rough with her more experienced lovers. The guys that smelled their mother's panties and the girls who liked threesomes with their parents, were keepers. The reason for the difference made perfect sense. The guys with mommy issues responded to different things. They went animal when urged to knock their mommy up. The girls were different. They just wanted the attention from their daddies. They definitely didn't want anyone cumming in them.

The Comptons had a real thing for the barely legal. They were very careful about verifying I.D. They did a better job than just carding people. Their attorney did the legwork on background checks of prospective candidates. Once a guy or girl cleared the background check, school was in session. The Comptons believed that they were performing a public service in training the future lovers of America. They placed a heavy emphasis on interpersonal conduct, in the early lessons.

They taught that inconsiderate and insensitive behavior was a turn off. It was just common sense. If people want good sex, they have to treat their partners well.

When Carmen went to the supermarket, she was shopping for more than food. The Comptons had a ready supply of new 'graduates'. Over the years, it became a real cat and mouse game. Women with a newfound sex drive prowled the market, searching for new dick. Young guys took shifty, dead end jobs, just to hunt horny, older women. It was a game with clearly defined rules. In recent years, Carmen found herself being hit on by young girls. Carl found the same conditions in department stores, diners, convenience stores and the like. In the last decade, they had many Bisexual encounters.

One of their favorites had come home for the summer, from college. He was hung like a horse and had the endurance of a bulldozer. Carl came home from work, one day, to hear his wife shouting

"Give it to me! Knock your momma up. Fuck me!"

He got to the bedroom, just in time to see his wife, with her legs pinned to her chest. Her lovers cock worked in and out, gripped by her reddened, distended pussy lips. He hit bottom and rubbed his big balls in her ass crack, as he nutted deep in her baby maker. Carmen's lovers knew that she was way past making babies. They just never thought about that little detail. When the young bull rolled off her. The naked Carl took his deflating cock in his mouth. Carmen whispered in her lover's ear,

"Carl likes to taste the guy who got his pig ready for him".

The fresh new guys needed a different approach. They didn't have the jaded, clueless attitude from chasing pussy. Their experience didn't go much beyond diddling there high school sweethearts and fumbling with clothing fasteners. They had a lot to learn. The Comptons were the right teachers. The new bloods were actually a respite for them. They were much humbler. The Comptons noted that arrogance often came out of experience. They concluded that so many young people were just taught the wrong people skills. In their estimation, these defects carried into other aspects of lives. People who were poor lovers also made bad co-workers and questionable friends. They reasoned that they needed to help people fix themselves.