Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Preston was daydreaming. He had visions of bare titted Anne doing this in the library. Preston right hand on the back of her head, his left hand tugging on a big nipple, while he throat-fucked her. He needed to level the playing field to buy himself some time. Preston let go of her tit and pushed her head down and to the side, with both hands. He reached down and worked three fingers into her big, matronly gash. He furiously pumped Anne's sloppy hole, his palm rhythmically slapping her meaty mound. His cock popped out of her mouth as she came with an audible exhalation, her cum spasms soaking his wrist with her squirt. Strike while the iron is hot, he thought. He pulled his fingers out enough to fold his thumb and pinkie over and work his hand and the first 4" of his forearm into Anne's upturned cunt. He worked his arm in and out with a twisting motion, feeling for her G-spot with his fingertips. Preston knew he hit pay dirt when Anne hoarsely bellowed her passion. Preston rapidly worked his fingertips in a pulling motion, like a cat trying to scratch a mouse out from under a dresser. Anne cried out as her spew sprayed Preston's arm and chest. Her deep juices rained down on her inner thighs and belly. Anne fell back, her chest heaving as she fought for air.

As she settled down, she gazed up at Preston through lidded eyes.

"Oh, fuck. . . I came so hard, I thought I was going to give birth."

Jonathan came over on his knees, bent down and kissed his wife. He smiled and asked, "What are we going to name the baby?"

Joan Cochran and Liz Capizzi arrived just in time. While the Johnson twins were starting to get frisky with Toby and Lamar, Andrea's friends from the football team, Naomi was thinking about where she would fit in. She had been tingling for days over the thought of 2 athletic and muscular college football players having their way with her. That would have to wait. While the boys explored the Johnson twins, she would have quality time with Joan, Liz and Andrea.

Liz gave Naomi a more than social embrace. "Naomi ! I almost lost my mind, counting the days. You look amazing !

Naomi returned the affectionate squeeze and whispered in her ear, "No need to go crazy, Liz. I have plans for you."

They broke the embrace and Liz got to the hot topic. Liz was always on point.

" So tell me about this new toy you've been working on, Naomi. I hear it's to die for."

Naomi beamed. "This is the best idea I've had in years. You might as well see what I'm talking about."

With that, she reached into her tote for the new package. She opened the box to reveal a very lifelike vibrator. Made of the latest materials, the silicone outer sleeve looked and felt real. That was where the similarity ended. Its shape was a stroke of genius. Liz and Joan marvelled at the sight of 7 cock heads, stacked atop each other, from base to tip. The length was deceptively normal, at 8". The fascination was in the taper. From a thumb sized little pecker head at the tip, to an intimidating pussy splitter at the base, it had the promise of being all things to all women.

Liz was intrigued. "I hope that thing doesn't kill me !"

Naomi sprung the punchline on her. "The big surprise is the oscillating, reciprocating core. You just adjust the speed until it pops your cork ! Trust me, my dear. If my pussy can't say 'no' to this bad boy, yours wont."

The ladies burst out in laughter. Joan always thought ahead. She joked, "Good thing we're outdoors. No one will have to clean up the mess !"

Meanwhile, over on the blankets, things were developing, nicely. The Johnson twins, Tracey and Tina, were amazing. Tall, blonde and leggy, they already had a photo shoot for a major fashion line to their credit. They never had to worry about tuition or male attention. For that matter, Naomi thought she might get a chance with them. Right at the moment, the twins were taking turns, lollipopping Toby Erickson's 9" cock.

"Oh, to be 23 and resilient again," Naomi wistfully pined. The atmosphere was electric as Naomi watched Toby's muscles ripple in response to the girls' enthusiasm. At 6 foot 4 and 248 lbs, he was everything a college linebacker should be.

Naomi marvelled at the sight of Andrea, riding Lamar Stillman's big black cock. Naomi sucked in a deep breath, remembering how Lamar could take it to the house, and her pussy with it.

Yes, this Memorial Day was going to be one for the ages.

Naomi wasn't one to neglect her guests. Joan and Liz knew the drill, having had a lot of practice getting things started. They were experimenting with a couple of the new vibrators. Their soft curves were a different sight than the younger women. Joan's hips and ass were more well-rounded than Liz, but Liz was taller, and her 40D breasts were still amazing in their bounce.

Joan was first to see Naomi sitting down, next to them. Her hair, disheveled, and her face flushed, Joan gushed in excited testimonial. "I've cum twice, and I haven't even turned it on. It's sooo good, I could just fuck myself with it !"

"I know very well, sweet baby. Let me help you." Naomi leaned down and started with drawn out, tender kisses, as she reached down and turned the vibrator on the lowest setting. Joan grunted and lifted her ass at the sudden sensation. "Uhm ... mmm ! Please, Naomi. Go slow. I want it to last." Naomi reassured her.

" Oh, I will. I know that you'll fuck me good with this, after you get your ass shaken." Naomi turned and straddled Joan's face. She wasn't wearing panties, just for this occasion.

Liz watched the unfolding scene. Her vibrator humming to feed her hungry pussy. She let her urge build, getting herself in time with the 2 women in front of her.

The activities were well under way as small groups of guests were still arriving. Preston Exeter arrived in the company of Yolanda and Lyonda Jones, Anne and Jonathan Hitchcock, Bill and Linda Carthan and their adult namesakes. The younger Hitchcocks and Carthans had been Preston's friends from day one.

Amy Hitchcock captivated people with her bright and energetic personality. The simmering sensuality under the surface of her full-figured body, didn't hurt, either. Her brother Don was the quiet one. He was perfectly happy, playing video games with Preston. It was parties like this that were part of the process, bringing him out if his shell. Preston clued him in, in general terms. As far as he knew, he was here to socialize and meet people. Preston didn't tell him that this party would give him many firsts, before it was over. The 19-year-old virgin would experience his first blowjob, his first older woman and a world of possibilities.

The younger Carthans were interesting. Jenny Carthan was cute in a pixie sort of way. She was very petite at 5'2" and a healthy 118 lbs., she was nicely filled out, Her carriage and public persona would never lead people to believe she possessed hidden sensual talents. This wasn't a public setting. She was among friends and could open up without looking over her shoulder. This would be fun.

Her brother Gary was an outgoing risk-taker. From competitive skateboarding, to training for marathons, he was down for it. His goals were to win both the X Games and the Iron Man. He worked hard at it. He really needed to chill out. Up to now, girls were workout and running partners. Girls were attracted to him because he never hit on them. A lot of girls wished he would hit on them. There was no doubt that he respected them as people. A perfect gentleman is the foundation of an adult, but that has limitations. His personality had developed very well. Today, his body would catch up.

Arnold and Helen Tinwitty are a real piece of work. They were literally, a match made in Hell. Publicly, they were a loving and supportive couple. In their professional and private lives, they were under no such restraint. They were true sociopaths.

Arnold was legendary for his troubleshooting and problem-solving skills. Yet, every department head in the company cringed, at the sight of his approach. No one wanted his attention. He had a reputation for ruining people's jobs and lives. He appeared to do so with the emotional detachment of a serial killer. For all of his confrontational behavior, he didn't have the balls to fire someone, face-to-face. He does have a guilty conscience, however. It does pop out, as we shall see.

His wife Helen was every bit as cruel and detached as her husband. Morning coffee couldn't fix her personality. She was a tyrant who literally asked employees how long they had been working there, not counting today. No one wants to be in the same room with her. Helen tried to carry her domineering persona into her sex life. She imagined herself to be a Dominatrix. She entered the BDSM community as Mistress Cruel the Beast. Her nagging guilt made that a short-lived fantasy. She could only experience release and satisfaction as a Submissive. Their guilty burdens dovetailed together, perfectly.

We find this perfectly matched couple in a small grove of trees. Helen is naked. A dog collar and three feet of chain, attached to an eye bolt set in concrete, secures her. Her hips are suspended from a tree by a harness that spreads her ass cheeks. Her toes barely touch the ground.

Arnold sits, handcuffed to a chair. He is wearing a cock cage and diaper. A bag over his head with eyeholes tells everyone that he is nobody. It is a small price to pay for the privilege of seeing his wife violated and used as a cum dump. If anyone noticed him, they rewarded him by pissing on him. He truly despised his hateful shrew of a wife.

At work, a Black man wouldn't dare speak to her, without being spoken to. Yet here she was, getting mouth-,fucked by a thick, black dong. His big, leaking cock head bulged her cheek, as he used her mouth for a pussy. He held the back of her head, to get himself a good feel. As he got close, he began bucking. He started using the entrance of her throat for a cervix. Her gagging noises spurred him on. Helen gripped his cock with her tongue and jerked him off, with her mouth. Nutting in her mouth, he pumped thick streams of spunk until she gasped for air. Thick stringers of semen hung from her mouth, as gobs of spunk fell to the ground.

Helen hung from the harness, her head almost touching the ground. Her fat ass crack grinned obscenely. The vibrator tethered in her pussy hummed against the butt plug in her ass. The sheen of her juices visibly coated her inner thighs.

A surprisingly young man walked up behind Helen's suspended haunches. Not seeing or smelling any semen between her legs, he remived the vubrator and buried his face in her vulva. He gently chewed on her mound, tasting her musk. She grunted and squealed. The helpless feeling of being unable to push against the ground brought feelings of panic. The young man's arousal ramped up. He drove his nose into the entrance to her vagina, as he worked the butt plug with his fingers. He suddenly plunged his thumb into her cunt. Her gasps and groans told him everything he needed to know. He vigorously frigged her, as he gripped her clit with his lips and sucked with smacking sounds. Helen cried out as a gusher of her deep juices sprayed out. She collapsed against her harness, her flabby cellulite shaking, and her tits engorged with the effects of her orgasm. As she tried to straighten up, he plunged his cock all the way in to her. He repeated his penetration several times, until he felt her responding to the animal rhythm of his rutting. He settled in to getting a good feel. Helplessly impaled on his energetic instrument of lust, she had no choice but to ride the waves of repeating orgasms. The young man grabbed her love handles and speared her to the hilt. His spunk pulsed into her as her ass shook in hard contractions.

The Black man was finishing abusing Arnold. He had washed his cock in Arnold's mouth. Now, he tucked his dick down the neck of Arnold's shirt and let a steady stream of piss soak Arnold's chest and belly. As he stood back and shook his cock in Arnold's face, Arnold thanked him.

The younger Hitchcocks and Carthans ambled along, engaged in rambling conversation. The late Spring air and sunny warmth created a relaxed, informal ambience. The girls quickly realized that the boys romantic skills lagged far behind their social skills. They realized that, if they were waiting for the boys to make "the move", that train wasn't about to leave the station. When the boys got into an animated discussion of sports current events, the girls lagged behind to develop a plan. As they compared notes and giggled over their dates clueless behavior, the guys never noticed the girls being apart from them. Obviously, the girls needed to do a seduction intervention. It wouldn't be easy. Jenny laughed when she expressed her doubts that they even knew what masturbation was. As they approached one of the private areas, Amy split off to check it out. She came back to report that she had seen that the spot was free and clear. They could park themselves and continue with refreshments, in comfort. They entered and Amy maneuvered Gary to one of the air mattresses, leaving her brother Don to Jenny. Amy knew more about her mother's amorous techniques than her mother would have suspected. She had left a few boys wondering what happened to them. Compared to Jenny, she was a real cherry picker. They got soft drinks from the coolers and settled in for a pleasant afternoon. Little did he know, but Gary wouldn't even remember his clothes coming off.

Amy started right in on him. She got cuddly, pressing her nipple into Gary's bicep. The hard nub was pushing the right button. Her fingers lightly stroked his face and neck. She initiated intense eye contact that clearly said that she wanted him. She drew him into a deep kiss, as her hand roamed down and groped his crotch. Guys may be dense and slow, but they all get that message. Amy had Gary's pants undone and down to his knees, in no time. She took his dick in her mouth, to the hilt, before he had a chance to get fully hard. Amy loved sucking cock, more than anything. She knew which buttons to push. To her practiced hands, it was more a matter of caressing the buttons. Things might be moving faster than he was sure he wanted, but Gary was all in. After a few minutes, he responded with aggressive moves of his own. He worked his hands inside Amy's light cotton shorts. Finding no panties, he bored his fingers into the naked warmth between her legs.

The urge rapidly accelerated. They were completely naked in seconds. Gary's senses were overwhelmed as Amy pushed him on his back and mounted him. She reached down and lined his very nice 7 inches up with her ready and inviting entrance. She sank down, steadily impaling herself on him. They were so into it that they forgot they weren't alone.

Don and Jenny felt lost in a developing fog of graphic eroticism. All of their senses were engaged. The smells and sounds amplified the sights. They became aware that their own touches now had meaning. Amy's petite body molded itself to Don's strong wiry frame. She straddled him, as their hands roamed over each other's bodies. Clothes disappeared. Don laid Jenny on her side, turning to explore Jenny's small frame.

He found surprises. Her small breasts were topped with pencil eraser sized nipples. The response to his touch and mouth was immediate. Jenny squirmed and moaned as Don searched out her treasure. He found his way to her mound and her scent drew him in. His tongue ramped through her delicate pink lips. Jenny hummed in his mouth, grinding her clit against his plundering tongue. She stroked his girthy member with both hands, as she tried to get her mouth around his big mushroom head. As she nursed on the reddened knob, he almost came. The taste of his precum was like adrenaline to her. She forced half of his meaty shaft into her cute little mouth. Her moans and sucking sounds intensified. They had to have each other. They spun around to take each other. Taking his shaft in both hands, she used the head to masturbate herself. Soon, the head stayed lined up with her entrance. Jenny cried out, as Don began to slowly split her open.

Meanwhile, Gary and Amy were striving toward climax. Amy was convinced that people watched too much porn. She didn't believe that made-for-the -camera orgasms were right. She told Gary to empty his nuts in her mouth. He pulled out and turned to straddle her. With his cock hanging in her face, she grabbed him with both hands. Plunging his dick deep into her mouth, she sucked and jerked him off. He grunted and shouted his release into her sopping pussy, as she soaked his face. They collapsed and rolled to their sides. Their hoarse breathing gradually returned to normal. They were transfixed by the sight of Jenny's tiny body trying to wrap legs and arms around Don's straining muscles. Something had to give. The clapping of their bellies ended with a hard cum, deep in her pussy. Awkward! Jenny had been on birth control for 2 years, but Don didn't know that. The calm response from Jenny put Don at ease. They showered together in the portable shower. . Jonathan and Anne Hitchcock came along just in time to see the umpteenth man shoot his load all over Helen Tinwitty's exposed ass and back. While Jonathan stepped up for his turn, Anne walked up to Arnold. She raised the front of her sundress, dropping it over his head. Straddling his face, she pulled the bag off his head and ground her well-used pussy into his mouth. She grabbed his head and fucked his face to a nice little cum. Anne squatted slightly and sprayed her piss, all over his face and chest. She stepped back and put the bag back over his head. She turned to watch her husband, balls deep in Helen Tinwitty. Anne walked in front of Helen and put the front of her dress over Helen's head. She made her lick the fresh piss from her pussy. Husband and wife spit roasted, by a woman. They hoped that got caught on film. Jonathan came around and finished off in Helen's face.

As Naomi, Joan and Liz lay, fucked and toyed out, Andrea walked up. She had her college football friends in tow.

She smirked "Are you ladies ready for some real dick?"

Naomi was certainly ready. She had been craving some Black dick, for a long time.

"Perfect timing, Andrea! Show the goodies that you brought us. Watching you and the twins, playing with the boys, really got us going."

Lamar walked up to Naomi. "Andrea told me I should see you about getting what's good for me. I see a lot that's good for me."

Naomi's pussy drooled. She grabbed Lamar's shorts and pulled them down. His half-hard Black dick hung in her face. His more than 10 inches of Black dick, thick as a soda can, begged to be sucked. Naomi suckled the head, while fisting his shaft. Her other hand fondled his big, hanging balls. Lamar grunted his approval, as he rocked his cock, in and out of her mouth. Naomi tasted pussy on his dick, fueling the fire in her cunt.

Meanwhile, Andrea watched, as Toby turned his attention to Joan and Liz. With fond memories, she thought of how the ladies wanted to meet her, after she turned 18. When the time came, they and her mother taught her how to suck and fuck. Andrea was thinking, Toby is great in bed, but there was still room for her to get busy.

Meanwhile, Grant Exeter patrolled the grounds, checking up on the needs of his guests. He came upon Jorge and Rita Ortiz. Jorge was a Foreman on one if the Exeter farms. He was an energetic, can-do guy. His focus was always on what he got done, not what he was thinking about doing.

Rita's upbeat, cheerful personality brightened any gathering. It goes without saying, that she loved to suck and fuck. She was built for it. Big hips, wide ass and big tits got lots of attention. Her big, brown nipples begged to be sucked. They found a vacant party area and settled in for some fun.