Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now you both know the real meaning of unity'.

"I don't know how to thank you, Yvette".

"Grant, the best way to thank me, would be to carry this experience, forward. You will find that it will carry over into other areas of your life. It will aid you in constructively interacting with others. You will appreciate others, more".

"I can see that. I can sense things beyond my senses, if that makes any sense".

Naomi agreed. "I've noticed that it is now easier to go from a problem, to a solution, with no process in between. Life seems simpler".

The couples settled into snuggling. There was no place they had to be. The talent show wouldn't be for another four hours.

Carl and Carmen Compton wandered, hand in hand. They were so energized by recent experiences. They encountered Yolanda Jones in the course of their walk. They didn't know much about the Exeter's housekeeper, but they were drawn to her warm smile and inviting presence. They introduced themselves, and invited her to join them. They had heard all of the rumors. They expected Yolanda to be a lioness, in heat. Instead, they found her to be amicable and disarmingly humorous. They chatted about the weather and their experiences. As they neared one of the private areas, the conversation turned flirtatious. Yolanda was quite open about getting enjoyment. They became more specific and graphic, in their conversation. They turned into the hedges. When they were safely out of sight, both Comptons embraced Yolanda. As their naked bodies pressed together, Carl kissed Yolanda, while he cupped the big Black woman's pussy. Her big nipples, hard and inviting skin to skin, ground into his chest. Carmen rubbed her tits on Yolanda's back, while probing her ass crack, with her fingers. Yolanda shamelessly humped her mound against Carl's groping hand. They broke the embrace and hurried to the air mattress. As Yolanda backed Carl up against the mattress, he half sat, half fell, to the bed. She stood on the bed and straddled his face. She wanted him to smell and taste, how badly she wanted him. Carmen took advantage of the distraction. She pulled Yolanda's ass cheeks apart and drove her tongue into the big woman's asshole. Carnen was telling Yolanda in no uncertain terms, that she was going t o get fucked. Yolanda was in lust with them.

"Git both my holes. Y'all nasty"!

The Comptons had heard that Yolanda was insatiable. They were about to find out.

Yolanda stood and turned. She squatted down on Carl and grabbed Carmen, kissing her deeply. Yolanda then bent down and engulfed Carl's cock. Carmen moved around and began working fingers into Yolanda's asshole. Yolanda grunted and squirmed, huffing in deep, gasping breaths. She bucked against Carmen's fucking hand.

"Y'all dirty, filthy pigs, abusin' a lady, like you do. Fuck me"!

The sloppy sounds of shameless fucking grew louder. When Yolanda cried out around Carl's cock, he emptied his nuts in her mouth. She collapsed on him, as Carmen continued to frig her asshole.

Carl turned his attention to his wife's crotch. He couldn't resist, when she was like this. He flattened his tongue and rubbed on her clit. Carmen howled at the unexpected assault. Carl pinned her down. Carmen withdrew her hand partway from Yolanda's ass, folded her thumb over, and returned to Yolanda's asshole. She braced her elbow on the mattress, as Yolanda chocked on her fist. The cries and moans blended, as Yolanda's squirt could be heard, spraying the bed. They collapsed in a heap. Yolanda pitched forward, her big black thighs glistening with the sheen of her deep juices. Cum drooling from her mouth, as she came back from the place where orgasms took her,

"Don't you go nowhere. I ain't done with y'all, yet. You push momma's button, she answer the door".

Carmen just grinned. Her fist had been in this woman's ass, and she was giving orders? Carmen didn't think so.

"No need to worry about us leaving, Yolanda. I've wanted to give you a good tit tugging, since I first saw you, this morning".

"You gittin' to momma, now. You must have heard that pinchin' my nipples rows my boat. We gonna have a good time, out behind the barn".

A new social dynamic was becoming evident. The Exeters, Sextons, Ransoms and Teardons found themselves in the same place, basking in the sun, enjoying the warming day. They were discussing the events of the weekend. Evelyn Teardon was speaking.

"I wish this weekend had happened, 50 years ago. I suppose that these things just have to wait for the right time. Still, I have to wonder what might have been. I am just grateful that my husband woke up as a new man, this morning".

Grant identified with that.

"I know what you mean. I can't decide whether to dance in an Alpine meadow, like in the Sound Of Music, or just run wind sprints. I feel like I can do anything. We can all thank our wives, for recognizing reality, in the things that sound crazy to us. I never would have seen this, on my own".

Ron Ransom seconded that.

"Yvette has so changed my world for the better, that I see her influence, in everything I do. I would never have been as successful as I am, without her. She has changed the way that I relate to others. It is important for me, to see people win. Yvette instilled a desire in me to improve the things that I can change. I have zero tolerance for suffering. I've encountered so many people who just needed someone to believe in them, and their dreams. Some of my closest friends are people that I got to know, instead of just passing them by. Yvette made me a better man".

Larry Teardon heard the common thread in their thinking.

"I have to thank Preston for restoring my self-respect. The experience that he showed us, changed the way I see life. Before this weekend, I was a walking dead man. I have awakened. I am excited about living life, to the fullest".

Preston felt compelled to deflect such praise.

"I'm not some miracle worker. Everyone has the inner means to connect with others. Awakening that process was just communicating something that I had to be shown, myself. I have to credit Yvette with changing the direction of my life. I see my future choices being made more on human priorities, than commercial ones. I have lucrative employment offers before me. I can easily decline those that would require me to check my conscience, at the door. I couldn't make those choices, without what Yvette had shown me. This weekend has been a truly life changing experience".

Ginny Sexton hugged Preston's arm and snuggled into his shoulder.

"Preston is too modest. Speaking as an independemt observer, I can say that I've never seen another man, like him. I don't see any reason to hide the obvious. Whatever I do in life, I want it to be with him. If he ever proposes, I'll say yes".

Even though their families felt this coming, the bombshell statement still produced a visceral response. Naomi cried. Wendy Sexton hugged her for joy. This was the best news of the day.

Andrea Exeter, ever the optimist, put her best foot forward.

"Going Into this weekend,I was fairly happy. I have very interesting career options. After this weekend, I now have the confidence to explore those options. I know who I am, and what I want".

Wendy didn't quite know where to start.

"I don't know what to say. This weekend has shown me all that makes life, worth living. We have all taken a step that has made us more than friends. I am just happy to be right here, right now. I couldn't find better people to be with".

Randy Sexton made the point about life balance.

"My normal work day is filled with the sounds and smells of burning metal, paint and lubricants, and parts being fitted together. The perspective that I've been given tells me, that it's really about the people. I'm going to get started on a new project, when I get home. This will truly be a labor of love. I have all of you to thank, for that".

A promising future beckoned this new, extended family. They will have stories to tell, when they meet again.