Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A recent example of the teachable type illustrates the condition, Jerry is a nice young man. He is polite, well-mannered and insecure in social situations. He was so timid that he was clueless, when girls showed any interest in him. Jerry never had a date in high school, because he never tried. This was a young man who deserved to be helped. Carmen had a good plan. She was pleasant with him, when she saw him working. She was never aggressive. Carmen wanted him to see her as a friendly lady. Over time, he relaxed. Jerry didn't see her as a potential threat. In fact, there were indications that he didn't see her in a sexual way, at all. For many of these young guys, they felt threatened by sexual beings. It wasn't their fault. After years of being bullied by more assertive peers and ridiculed by girls, they came out of school, damaged. It's a wonder that more of them didn't grow up to be serial killers. Somebody had to teach them better. Carmen was doing her part. Today, she could count more than 300 who became responsible and considerate human beings. She had friendships that had been there for 30 years. Back to Jerry. His circumstances had changed. He no longer had a ride to and from work. That was no problem. Carmen offered to arrange her schedule to get him to and from work. Over time, they regularly stopped at local places for coffee or a sandwich, after work. As she got to know him, it became painfully obvious that he was resented, at home. His parents did care about him. They were happy that he had a job. They just wondered when and if, he would ever move out. His father had turned gruff about it, after graduation. Jerry had insulated himself from the abuse. Being told that he was as useless as tits on a boar, got old, a long time ago.

Carmen saw that Jerry needed a trustworthy friend, more than he needed a lover. One of her husband's companies was hiring ground crew for a new project. She approached Carl about offering Jerry a job. He didn't have the experience, but he was diligent and honest. Carl had Carmen set up a job interview.

The next day, Carmen made the offer. Jerry acted like a man, rescued from a dungeon. He wanted a better job. He just took the supermarket job to avoid his father, kicking him out of the house. Carmen filled him in on the details. He was worried about not knowing what to do. Carmen told him that the job would start with 2 weeks of orientation and hands-on training. He would start on ground crew. That involved cleaning up debris and moving building materials around. Carmen floated a trial balloon. If everything worked out, the Comptons could help him get his own place. That was a possibility that was never on the table for Jerry, before. Jerry had gotten his hopes up, before. He had seen enough of people who claimed to care about him. His father was the worst offender. He never lifted a finger, to help him. Carmen reassured him.

"You just do a good job, Jerry. Everything will work out. You'll see".

As many people learn, all it takes is for just one person, to believe in them. That opens up a whole new world.

As the weeks played out, Jerry proved to be a good hire. He was motivated and interested. His interests leaned more toward architectural and clerical vocations. Since he was now making half again the hourly rate, and with almost twice as many hours as the supermarket, he had more options. He also had more time. He wasn't working weekends and odd hours. Jerry began taking Accounting and design related classes, at the community college. This turned his workdays into 12-hour days, but they were regular hours. The consistency gave him confidence. Carmen was a great help in developing his career interests. At every point, she let him know that she was proud of his accomplishments. Now was the time to begin the next stage in Jerry's growth. He never discussed dating issues. From what little Carmen learned from him, he was far more interested in getting on his feet, than finding a girlfriend. Carmen saw that he just needed confidence. The cruel world didn't provide much opportunity to gain either experience or confidence. That would gradually change, over the next month. Carmen invited Jerry to have dinner with her and Carl, on Friday night. He didn't have classes on Fridays, and he could find some refuge from the world, to unwind.

What Carmen didn't tell Jerry was that they would be joined by Ashley, a recent graduate of their informal life skills classes. Ashley was now a regular bed partner, on weekends. Their first time with Ashley was memorable. She is 5 foot 4, and barely 100 lbs. She wasn't a virgin, but her only sexual experience was unpleasant. Rude boys hurt girls and walk away. Carl changed that for her. He stayed still, with only the head of his cock in her, for almost an hour. Carmen was there to comfort her. Ashley began to respond to Carmen's touches and kisses. She came, many times. Her vagina began to adjust to Carl's girth. He began making exploratory probes. He wasn't making real thrusts. Carl just gave her opportunities to show what she wanted. She began moving, squirming her ass, in slow circles. Carl, now seated deeper in her pussy, began a slow, rocking motion. He had promised her that he would not cum in her. That greatly relieved her. She was scared to death of pregnancy. This was a major trust issue, and would not be violated. Her fears gone, she moved her hips in wanton hunger. Carl responded to her with full stroking thrusts. Every few thrusts, he touched bottom, and Ashley had another orgasm. Carl's grunts and groans signaled his imminent orgasm. He pulled out and straddled Ashley, spraying cum on her chest, neck, and face. When Ashley tasted his cum, she grabbed his dick and sucked on the head. As Carl slumped to the bed, Ashley followed him. As his cock deflated, Ashley took more of him, in her mouth. Carmen moved, so that Ashley could watch her play with herself, while she sucked her husband's cock. The way Carmen had planned the evening, the dinner and socializing would end too late, for Jerry to go home. Carmen was sure that Jerry wouldn't want to go home, anyway. Ashley was a very engaging and alluring personality.

Friday came and Carmen began preparing for the evening. Dinner would be simple fare with great variety. The salad would come from fresh garden greens and carrots, radishes, cucumbers, and bean sprouts. The main course would be comprised of Beef Lasagna, Ribeye Steak, Baked or Mashed Potatoes. The chef was open to suggestions, during preparations. The Compton's chef was most accommodating. He could read people's moods and tastes. A simple conversation would produce specialties that people didn't know they had asked for.

While they were waiting for Ashley and Jerry to arrive, Carmen and Carl went over the game plan. During dinner, Carmen would be showing more skin than Jerry was used to seeing, in public. She would be more giggly and less motherly. If things progressed well, she would be more touchy-feely. Any time that both Carl and Ashley were out of the room at the same time, would be a chance to get feedback from Jerry. His responses would indicate the next step.

Once dinner was over, and they retired to the game room, the evening could be filled with any game available. Carl and Carmen would try to steer the choices to recent movie releases. They had a ready list of dramas, with sexual subplots. From Romantic Comedies, to Action Adventure, the bases were covered. All of them contained at least partial nudity. Carmen would be providing real flashes of cleavage and crotch. That would depend on Jerry's reactions.

Ashley arrived from work. They caught up on the news of her day, and it was time for Carmen to pick Jerry up, from the worksite. Her panties were already damp. Carmen had to control herself. She couldn't afford to screw this up. On the way back, Carmen would tell Jerry about Ashley. It would make the evening more interesting for Jerry. With the wheels in his head already turning, his senses would be heightened.

When they arrived at the house, Jerry wanted to head straight to the shower. Carmen suggested that he could at least make his greeting, on his way to the shower. Jerry nodded his assent, and agreed. They entered the kitchen entrance, from the garage. The chef just smiled, as they said good evening, and passed through. They headed for the lounge area, where they expected to find Carl. Carmen stopped short, placing a hand , firmly in Jerry's chest. Carl was there, and Ashley was seated in an adjacent armchair. She seemed flushed. Jerry figured that she was shy around new people. He didn't know that Carl had his hand in her panties, not 2 minutes ago.

Carmen required Carl's assistance. He followed her out of the room.

"That was a close one, Carl. I had to stall Jerry, long enough for you to get your hand out of Ashley's crotch. What did she say"?

"Nothing. She just licked my fingers".

"If we had time, I'd pull your pants down and suck your cock".

"That's what Ashley said".

When they returned, Jerry and Ashley were talking shop. As Carl and Carmen entered the room, Jerry excused himself.

"Please excuse me. I need to get upstairs and get a shower, before dinner. Nice to meet you, Ashley".

With that, he turned and headed for the shower.

As Jerry soaped down, he was thinking. Something was off. First, who was this Ashley, and why does she just suddenly get sprung on him"?

The ride home was strange. No, not strange, but weird. He couldn't be sure if it was deliberate, or not. Carmen was showing two more buttons of cleavage. He ignored it, until she reached over and played with her tit, twice. He thought he was imagining it, until the second time. She was deliberately pinching her nipple, hard. He watched her facial expression change from pleasure, to pain, and back again.

As Jerry mused on these things, his body responded. His dick stiffened. He started to fondle and stroke. Every time he thought about stopping, he saw Carmen's face, her jaw falling open, her glazed expression. Just for a moment, he had the urge to just kiss her. He thought of just finishing his shower, and being done with it. It was too late now. He stroked his dick, shaking it in the water spray. He braced himself against the shower wall. His body shook as he pumped spurts if cum on the wall. Whew! That came out of nowhere, Jerry thought. Time to get ready for dinner.

When they gathered for dinner, Carmen was wearing a dress that he had never seen, before. It was a Lavender, loose hanging material. The dress was backless, with a deep V neckline. It wasn't quite Oscar Night worthy, but it was close. On Carmen's mature figure, it was borderline obscene. Carmen caught him looking her up and down. When his eyes came back up, she was looking right at him. She just winked, smiled, and turned away. She didn't walk away. Carmen just left him there, staring at her ass. He didn't see any pantie lines. As they were seated, the wait staff seemed to be dressed in less than professional attire. As the waitress poured drinks, her nipples were clearly visible, over the top of her skimpy outfit. When she got to Jerry, she made a special effort to rub her tit, on his shoulder. As he thought earlier, something was different, tonight. He didn't understand it yet, but something clandestine was afoot. Little did he know, the evening was just beginning. Over the course of dinner, conversation remained without apparent reason, it was just news snippets, sound bites from gossip shows, and sitcom drivel. Carl excused himself and got up, saying he needed to set the TV for tonight's movies. He walked to the lounge area and disappeared. A few moments later, Ashley said she needed to get to the restroom. She smiled at Jerry as she stood, and walked away. Now began an awkward silence, as Jerry and Carmen were left in the room. Carmen broke the silence."Jerry, my dear. I know that you've noticed that some things are different, now. We have grown very fond of you. All of us consider you to be part of our family. We have a great evening planned. It will probably be quite late, when we wind down. We have a guest room ready for you. We would like you to stay here, at least until your own place is ready. If you have questions tonight, just ask me. I'll explain anything for you".

Jerry felt on shaky ground.

"Now that you mentioned questions, where are Carl and Ashley? Shouldn't they be back, by now"?

"Oh, don't worry about them. They'll be fine. Just think about here and now. Just go with it."

With that, Carmen stood and walked to him. She leaned down and began a long, hungry kiss. Jerry was at a loss. His hands were moving, but what to do with them? His hand slipped inside Carmen's dress. He suddenly had a palm, full of tit. Carman wasted no time. She reached into her dress and pushed Jerry's hand down to her pussy. He was right. She wasn't wearing panties. While they were busy, the waitress got naked. She pressed her nipples into their faces. Carmen broke their kiss, taking a tit in her mouth. She let go, and whispered in his ear,

"Let's go up to your room".

They stripped Jerry naked and left his clothes, where they landed. As they walked up the stairs, they heard obvious sounds of sex, coming from different parts of the house. Jerry looked puzzled. Carmen gave him a knowing look.

"Everything will be explained to you, tonight".

They entered Jerry's room. He started to close the door, but Carmen stopped him.

"This is the first explanation. After dinner, we don't close bedroom doors. You never know who might want to have sex with you. We want you to understand that, just because a girl has sex with you, that doesn't mean that she's The One. Committed relationships are built on completely different priorities. Do you understand this explanation"?

Jerry was beginning to see the puzzle come together.

"Yes, I understand. I just have questions".

Carmen smiled. "Ask away"!

"First, what are the rules and limits? I don't want to offend anyone. For instance, I don't want to step on toes by showing interest in someone's wife, mother, daughter, etc.".

"Anyone can either accept or decline anyone's advances. It's a simple rule. As long as you observe generally accepted standards of civility, you will have no problems. In fact, you should never lack for sex, again".

Jerry now knew where he stood.

"I'm ready, now. We can go ahead".

Carmen pulled the dress from her shoulders, and let it drop to the floor.

Carmen slid her arms over Jerry's shoulders until their mouths met, She closed her arms around his head and worked her lips on his, literally sucking his face. She stepped to open her legs wider. Jerry felt her tits rubbing his chest. He felt his rising dick, rubbing her belly. His hands roamed her body, from her full, plush ass, up to her magnificent side tits. His fingers pinched and tugged her nipples. She broke their kiss. As she leaned back, Jerry saw the same slack-jawed look, that he saw in the car.

"I want you to cum in my mouth, the first time".

The waitress had been rubbing herself on his back and ass.

"Then, I want you to fuck me".

Carmen was humping his hand with growing urgency. Jerry wanted her to cum, before she sucked his cock. He burrowed his fingers between her pussy lips. He was feeling what a hot fuck she was. Jerry hooked his fingertips and penetrated her vagina. He wiggled his fingers, lifting her slightly. She cried out in sudden orgasm. She slid down to sit on the bed. Carmen took Jerry's cock into her mouth and tugged on his cock head, with her tongue. Jerry held the top of her head, humping her mouth like a pussy. This was so much better than jerking off, in the shower."My name is Maria", whispered the waitress. Maria was playing with his ass crack.

"Your fingers are making me crazy, Maria."

Jerry wasn't going to last long, the way that Carmen was fucking him with her mouth. He felt the surge building in his balls. His cock pulsed against Carmen's massaging tongue. Her mouth filled with his salty cum.

"Mmm mm mmm" Carmen hummed, savoring the taste of his cum. She sat back and smiled up at Jerry.

Carmen was moved to tears. She looked up at Jerry with admiration.

"I have wanted to have close, intimate sex with you, since the first time I saw you. As I got to know you, I found you to be one of the most pure and open people I have ever known. You are going to be a wonderful man, more than a lover".

Maria was getting squirmy. She reached around to play with Jerry's dick. Carmen moved over, as Jerry sat on the bed. Maria straddled him. She was hot and ready. Jerry plunged 2 fingers into her pussy. He had a compulsion to feel her cum. Hearing a woman voice her orgasm in unleashed lust had him hooked. That moment of intense response would always be his goal. Maria rocked and hunched against his frigging fingers. Her responses told Jerry how she needed to be fucked. Jerry had recovered under the onslaught of Maria's need. Jerry sucked in her tit and pulled the nipple, with his teeth. He gently tugged her through, as wave after wave of orgasmic spasms wracked her body. He rolled her down to the bed and wormed his cock into her pussy. She cried out her need as he fed the stretching she craved, into her belly. Maria's vagina was so sensitive after her climax. Jerry just held himself in her, waiting for her to recover her strength. Her need wouldn't return until her muscles recovered. Many times, distance runners fall and can't move, after a race. So it can be with sex. Many distance runners go for short sprints, after they get back on their feet. It's just trying everything out, to make sure everything works. Maria was regaining herself, regaining her urge. She began moving, as feeling returned. Her rhythm wanted to start. Her vagina just kept trying, and trying again. The first time she rolled her hips, Jerry started slow, complete thrusts. Each time he stopped, she signalled with another hip roll. They settled into a steady motion. At this rate, they would get there. It was like watching for the next bus to arrive. Carmen was propped up on one elbow, playing with herself. Watching them, she knew that she could fuck with this young man, all night long. She liked his approach. His attention to his partner was encouraging. This empathic connection was remarkable, considering that they had just met at dinner.

Maria had her groove back. She only worked weekends for the Comptons. The best part was that they paid well enough that she didn't need to work during the week. The perks that added spice to the job was that it was a safe place for a girl to get laid. Everyone on the property was carefully screened. Even when on duty, she could steal away, long enough for a quickie. The hard rule on that was no sex was allowed in the kitchen. Find a bathroom, do your thing, and wash your hands, when you're done.

She had grown into a special relationship with the Comptons. They recognized that her appetites had the potential to cause her a lot of trouble. She didn't have the resources to do background checks that the Comptons had. She still didn't understand why turning 18 suddenly turned her into a bad guy. Her desire for very inexperienced young guys created a minefield for her. In this age of extremely sophisticated fake ID, phony profiles on social media, and questionable connections on chat lines, the world was a dangerous place. Bad things happen. As far as Maria was concerned, the next hot, young guy could be a minor, joyriding in his daddy's car. Maria was 23, now. She had been wounded many times, on the dating battlefield. The only way to be sure about anyone was with a DNA sample.

Now, this guy Jerry, was exactly what she was looking for. Carmen described the guy that she had found, as a shy, withdrawn, late bloomer. He had never had a date in high school. He had a presentable appearance, more nerd than jock. When Carmen told her about Jerry, she joked that she wasn't sure the kid knew how to jerk off. That was Maria's thing. It made her all tingly, taking a guy's innocence. The second round was always so cute. All of these guys have the potential to be a jerk. Maria taught them better. A guy gives up his cherry, and all of a sudden, he knows how to fuck. Maria had a million ways to knock a guy down a peg. They were all big and bad, until she got her tongue in their ass.

1...34567...12