Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi. I'm Angela. Nancy is my daughter, who I just watched you defile". She looked straight at Randy. Randy protested his innocence.

"Nancy told to either find a bed, or take her right there, in the hedges. In fact. It was near where you, yourself, got defiled. You can ask her".

"I believe you, but that horse left the barn, years ago. I haven't been defiled in years. I'm still looking. Can you help me"?

Randy told her that he was sure they could.

"Angela, you can start by getting a taste of what I did, to your daughter".

Angela smiled. "Don't go too far. After I'm done with her, I'm going to want some more of you".

"I'll be right behind you".

Angela smiled. "I hope you will".

Nancy was elated. "Hi, Mom. I just had a delicious fuck".

"I know. I watched you getting bred like a hot little cum slut. I wanted some, too. Fortunately, I was getting dogged over there, myself. Now, let me search for evidence of your activities".

"Aren't you going to read me my rights"?

"Yes, of course. You have the right to remain fucked. You have the right to a lover. If you can not afford a lover, one will be appointed for you. Anything you say or do, can be used against you in a gangbang by your peers. Do you understand these rights"?

"Of course I do. What are we waiting for"?

Angela kneeled down, and got a taste of her daughter's creanpie. She didn't need a lab for this evidence. She knew it was cum. Angela knew who the suspect was. She would have to take Randy into custody, if he didn't take her, first. Too late. Randy impaled her from behind. She was incarcerated. She waived her right to be violated. Randy had promised that she would be defiled. It felt like he was making good, on that promise. Angela threw her ass back at him. She savored the delicious impact of his balls, on her clit. Her daughter held her head, as she fucked her mother's mouth. Angela rubbed the flat of her tongue on her daughter's clit, as she rocked, back and forth. Randy pulled out and rubbed his cockhead on her asshole. She was finally going to get defiled. She needed to get all her holes filled. As soon as her daughter came, another lucky guy was going to get fucked. Nancy's legs started sawing, open and closed.

"Eat me Mom. Suck the cum out of me"!

Angela sucked, licked, chewed, and snorted her daughter's pussy. Nancy was such a filthy pig. She loved her. She was glad she got knocked up, 23 years ago. Her daughter helped her find so many good fucks. She had scored, again. She was getting all the fucking she could want.

Nancy began to cry and moan. Her mother was mouth fucking her to a powerful orgasm. Angela plunged to fingers into her daughter. With practiced familiarity, she rubbed her daughter's G spot. She knew the rhythm. She knew what to feel for. Nancy writhed in orgasm, as her spray soaked her mother's face, chest, and shoulders. Nancy collapsed, her legs splayed open. Angela turned her attention to Randy, now firmly secured, deep in her rectum. She would fuck his dick into submission. She ground her ass on him, trying to draw his cum, out of his balls.

"Fuck me, you dirty bastard! How dare you shove your dick in my asshole. I'm going to make you pay, with your cum. Give it to me"!

Randy banged her ass with everything he had. By her words and ass banging, she deserved to get the cum, she demanded in payment. Randy slammed into her ass, and emptied his balls, into her bowels.

Angela's asshole burned. She was desperate to cum. This dirty fucker had better cum in her. Finally, she felt him nut, deep inside her. The heat spread from her burning asshole, up through her belly, and up to her nipples. Her convulsions rumbled through her body. Her juices sprayed on Randy's belly and legs. She collapsed, gasping for breath.

Nancy looked on, with a sense of accomplishment.

"See. I told you my mother was a terrific lay".

Angela slowly recovered. She crawled over to Randy and kissed him.

"Thank you for defiling me".

Ginny Sexton made it a point to find Andrea Exeter. She just had to know more about her brother, she found her at breakfast in the Pavilion. Ginny wasn't hungry, but the food smelled so good. She went through the buffet, selecting small sample portions. A lot of this stuff wasn't on her training menu, during volleyball season. She greeted Andrea and asked if she could take a seat.

Andrea brightened. She hadn't seen Ginny, in over a year.

"Hi, Ginny! We need to compare notes on our brothers".

"You read my mind. What the hell is going on with Preston? I'm hearing that he's a bigger deal around here, than my brother, Terry".

"Well, for one thing he has job offers that he can't talk about, secret stuff. He won't even tell me. For another thing, ever since that encounter with Yvette Ransom, he is the most amazing fuck. There's a whole new dimension, to him.".

That was what I've been hearing. Do you know this, firsthand? Have you had him"?

"No, but Mom has. She's been silly, ever since. She says that Dad is going to learn this, if he has to take time off, from work".

That confirms another rumor. I have to catch up with your mom and Wendy Sexton. I hear that he explained everything to them".

"Oh, he did, complete with a demonstration. I don't know what he learned. He says it's more of an awakening, than an education".

Well, Andrea. I want to be awakened, too. I'm going to get that, if it's the last thing I do. Can you imagine what it feels like"?

"Mom said it feels like giving birth, without the pain. She said she walked around feeling so sweet and loose for the rest of the day, that she didn't even care about sex, until the next day".

"See! That's what I'm talking about. I want some, too. I feel like I'm missing out. It's like I've never really been fucked, before".

"Well, you have to get in line, behind me. We'll work out a plan. Enough about Preston. Tell me about your brother. I saw some of the game. I must confess, that I was playing with myself, while watching him pitch. I missed the end of the game because I got so hot, I just had to fuck somebody. The whole time, I was thinking about your brother".

"I know, right? He has an offer to do a commercial for Axe body wash. I would just wet myself, if I saw him in the shower, on TV. I wet myself anyway, when I see him for real, in the shower. After the nice things he said about me in the postgame interview, he is so getting laid, when he gets home".

"We're going to swap brothers, for sure. It might even be in the same room".

"That would be hot. I've been dreaming of getting your brother's dick down my throat, for a long time".

"Be careful what you wish for. I've had his dick, down my throat. He's big".

Andrea cut to the chase. They had one mission today: find Preston.

"So here's the plan, Ginny. We're going to find Preston and fuck him. We're both going to call him. The first ti reach him, puts him on speaker. We make it very clear that we want what Mom got. If he declines, there will be repercussions. I've already told him that he can't hold out on me. Resistance is futile".

Ginny giggled at the Star Trek reference.

"Yes let's go assimilate him. We'll take turns calling him. We'll make sure he knows that we're in this, together. You call, first".

Andrea rang Preston's cell. It rang four times, and went to Voicemail. Andrea was pissed.

"Preston, I don't care why you're not answering me. Ginny and I want what Mom got. We want it, today. You have 5 minutes to call me back. If I don't hear from you, we will hunt you down. Get back with me".

She listened to her message, and oh, yeah, she was satisfied with it. She sent it marked Urgent, and hung up. She handed the phone to Ginny.

Ginny hit redial. Again, it rang four times, and went to Voicemail.

At the beep, Ginny gave him an analogy.

"Hi, Preston. This is Ginny. I'll be direct with you. You have two tigresses in heat, here. We will hunt you down. A real lion can mate fifty times a day. We expect that kind of dedication from you. Call us back".

She left her number for a call back, listened to it, marked it Urgent, and sent it.

They sat there, waiting. Andrea was tapping her fingers, on the tabletop, when her phone rang. It was Preston.

"Hi, Brother. Why the hermit thing, all of a sudden? What's going on"?

"I'm sorry, Sis. I wasn't hiding from you. It's just that I needed to get away. It seems that I can't go anywhere, without getting groped. I'm at my apartment. You and Ginny call me, when you get here. I'll let you in".

They jumped in Andrea's cute little, Pink VW Bug. It was one of the new ones, with all the bells and whistles. Off they went, to Preston's.

Andrea was pure Country. They went down the road, blasting "She's In Love With The Boy". Ginny, being the current Big Lady On Campus, would have preferred:"Independence Day".

They arrived at Preston's, and buzzed him, as they walked to the door. He met them in the lobby, and they headed up to his apartment.

"I am sorry for the rude treatment, but I got tired of being groped and fondled, by women I'd never met before.

Ginny giggled. "Now, you know how girls feel".

"Before we get started, I should lay out what this Tantdic sex thing is about. You should have a better understanding of what to expect. Then we need to stay on the same page. Does anyone require latex protection? This is not the time to be making babies, which could be a very likely possibility. I just put an air mattress, covered with beach towels, in the guest room. My goal is that there will be squirting ".

Andrea spoke up. "We're good to go on the protection. We are very curious about what to expect. We're all ears".

"Well, as I explained to Mom, Western culture is all backwards about sex. We are trained to package and quantify, everything. That is often referred to as the Greek world model. That dismisses anything that resists temporal and physical explanation. By contrast, Eastern philosophies embrace the subliminal, spiritual aspects of life experience. The basic principle is the concept of quieting the major muscles, involved in motion and work activities. Ginny, you know very well, that athletic performance requires getting in the right headspace. This is just getting the mind in the right place for sex. When our muscles are quiet, our senses are heightened. Our nervous systems are more alert and responsive".

The light bulb came on.

Andrea responded. "That explains a lot. That's why Mom said you weren't moving, at all, for the longest time. She said that the reactions just happened, without trying".

"That's exactly right. Our bodies know the right thing to do. As a matter of fact, creatures without two brain cells to rub together, know how to do this. It's not rocket science".

Ginny got it. "I think we have it now, Preston. Let's go get busy, or should I say, quiet".

As they entered the guestroom, Preston cleared the air.

"You girls are the first to use this room. I don't have guests over, that don't sleep in my bed".

"That's comforting to know, that no one has soaked those towels. We intend to change that".

"Andrea asserted herself. "I get him first, Ginny. It's only right".

"That's the beauty of this, Andrea. Sensory input isn't confined to isolated individuals. It's not like working on an assembly line. No one has to sit on the sidelines, or be restricted to one task. It's just free form, interpersonal activity".

As they undressed, Preston marveled at the girls. Andrea had such delicate features, for a girl of her stature. She could be a model, for a sculptor, or painter. Ginny was just off the scale. Her tall athletic frame would fit in any starring role in female Action/Adventure films. She was only 3 inches taller than Preston, but it felt like she towered over him. Her 36D bust actually looked petite, on her frame. Her nipples were to die for. Preston would be nervous about touching them, until he actually did. Her eyes could either melt you, or bore holes in you. There was always a ferocity, hidden behind her sweet expression. One thing about Preston was that there was nothing intimidating, about his physique. He had found that it was good to be underestimated, especially with his newly emerging talents. Instilling tranquility was a prerequisite for this activity.

"Honestly, ladies, I have to say that I'm in awe of your presence. Being so close to you sends tingles through me, but I'm still almost afraid to touch you".

Andrea always melted, at her brother's lost puppy look.

"Oh, Preston. There's nothing to be anxious about. We treasure you".

Ginny seconded the sentiment.

"Preston, there isn't a guy at USC like you, not even my brother. You know how I love him".

Preston embraced the girls. The touch was electric. They reclined on the bed. The slightest touch evoked stirrings in them. Ginny took Preston in a warm, soft kiss. Switches came on, in his libido. Andrea took her turn, cradling her cheek, in her palm, as she kissed him. No matter how many times he had sex with his sister, nothing before was like this. The rush of horn dog urgency was no longer necessary. This experience just flowed. Ginny rubbed up against him. Their forms molded to each other. He was intoxicated, with her light, fresh scent. Andrea did the same. Her presence was more familiar, yet somehow new and different. As their fingers roamed and traced paths on skin, their movements became dance, a ballet of sensuality. The air of female arousal began to permeate the room. The pheromones would take them to a new place. They would forever be changed. Their hands became more assertive, more exploratory. There was no rush, no groping of genitals. There was only the thought of being together. Without preconditioned expectations, they were truly free. Behind the knowledge that the three of them wanted each other, was the certainty that they would have each other, and not in a possessive context. They would always grow. They would always be linked together.

Andrea clearly wanted to take the lead. She curled up to Preston, her inner thigh, rubbing his belly, her heel gliding softly, up and down Ginny's calf. The moment was at hand. Andrea rolled, as Preston's stiff cock entered her. She gasped, as sensations radiated out from her belly. Andrea hovered over her brother, trembling with new feelings. She remembered to make an effort to quiet her initial urges, to savor the moment. Ginny picked up on her emotion. She kissed Andrea, deeply. The two women had never been this close, before. Andrea saw what her mother was talking about. Their bodies were talking to each other. Their desire was tempered by the wonder that each was experiencing. This was all new to them. At the same time, they all understood that intimacy wasn't an isolated incident. They simultaneously knew that muscle response followed sensory input, but did not create it. It felt like taking flight. The sensation of leaving the ground was a defining moment, in their relationship. This would fly, until they landed in the afterglow of completion. Andrea knew what her mother was talking about. She felt the swell of a wave, building to a crest. The wave broke, and it was like electric rivulets, running from her belly, outward to her fingertips and toes. She could feel her brother's pulse, in his cock. It was a live thing, inside her. Just as her pleasure began to wane, she felt another wave, building. Stronger than the last, she knew not where this wave would carry her. She could find herself on another continent, or on the moon. When this wave crested, she cried out, mewling and cooing, in a language only the body could speak, As her spasms milked her brother's cock, he came in her, with strong spurts, supported by her muscles. The towels under them, were soaked. In this soft, warm glow, silence enveloped them, like a blanket. Ginny, by contact, was caught up in the bliss. She had never felt like this, before. She marveled that there was still something more, ahead of her.

They rested in the sensations and smells of sex. Preston saw humor in that. The only objection to barnyards that people had, was that other barnyards, didn't smell like their barnyard.

Slowly, they returned to consciousness. Ginny was intrigued with the glow in Andrea's face. It was angelic. She wanted that. She reached out, and softy stroked Andrea's face. Scenes from film and TV flashed through Ginny's mind. It dawned on her that Andrea had the glow of a woman who had just given birth. She voiced that thought, into the room, and directed at no one.

Preston picked up on that.

"Mom did say that it was like giving birth, without the pain".

Apparently, epiphany was part of the experience.

They just laid there, contemplating life. Structured conversation seemed unnecessary. Thoughts just circulated, around and around. One thought that kept coming around to Ginny was that beautiful glow on Andrea's face. She wanted that. She laid there, gazing at Preston. Her fingers were idly playing in his pubic hair. It seemed that sexual response was not always keyed to physical stimulation. It seemed that the emotional component was now more important. Ginny just had to know. There was still something missing for her.

Ginny leaned into Preston's cheek. "What are you thinking about, Preston? I feel like there's something still missing.

Preston thought for a moment. Ginny had been right there, but not directly involved in Andrea's orgasm. He could see that aspects of that might not be experienced, by everyone.

"I'm sorry if I neglected you. I just realized that not every aspect of our experience is automatically felt by everyone. In your position, I would wonder what I missed, too. Now, we have all the time in the world. You have my attention".

Preston turned to face Ginny directly. Ginny really was that beautiful. Her face could take you to another place in your daydreams, he mused. Preston lightly stroked her face. He leaned in, and softly kissed her. Ginny pressed inward with the kiss. When they parted, Preston told her,

"I'm tempted to pinch myself, to be sure that I'm not dreaming that we are touching each other. I don't want to wake up, and find you gone".

"That is what I needed to know, that there is a connection between us. Still, I feel like I did not experience what Andrea did. Is that just envy, or is it that I just missed it"?

"You didn't miss it. It's more of a timing thing. Needs are expressed differently, between different people. It's more than sex. If that were the only consideration, I would have stayed out there, being groped and fondled. Here, with you right now, I feel a peace that now has new considerations. I see a choice, a step that can be taken. Our real needs will express themselves. When they do, it will be the right choice.

Ginny had already made her choice. Her hands caressed his face, she clearly wanted more. The signals spoke to his heart. Clearly, the emotional link was there. The priceless key was that he really cared for Ginny. This dance, would be different. Ginny would lead this. It was the only clean way to proceed. Preston responded by trailing soft kisses, down her neck. Ginny murmured her consent, her hands directing him to continue. As he reached her nipple, her pink rose nipple, Ginny sighed and pressed his face into her. Her leg straddled him, and she rolled on top of him. The electric fire raced along their skin. His fingertips traced up and down her sides. His connection with others had, in unique ways, been special, even life changing. It would be years before they would speak of this, because it was in this moment, that Preston knew that Ginny was his wife. He hadn't proposed, she hadn't accepted, Yet, in the future, they would point to this moment. This is the moment that they knew. Their intimacy was now synchronized. They were attuned to their unspoken messages. Ginny shifted her hips, feeling that she was ready for him. Preston was positioned to take the plunge. He easily and naturally, parted her folds. As he entered her, Ginny welcomed their union. This was very different from anything they knew. They settled into a new reality. As they lay in anticipation. Ginny now needed reaffirmation.