Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grant began to insert a second, heavily lubed finger, into Ginny's ass. Ginny had always liked a finger in her ass. She had never gone this far before, but Grant was being gentle. She knew that she could take this. Grant continued his patient pressure. Suddenly, his fingers sank completely in Ginny's ass. Grant began working his fingers, in and out of her ass. Ginny began to rock back against his fingers. Ginny suddenly came, hard. She dropped her face to the bed, for a few moments. Grant waited for a few moments. Ginny was demonstrating excellent control. She controlled her breathing, doing breathing exercises, like they teach in birthing classes. Ginny got her wind back and pushed back to fucking position. Grant looked at Randy. He indicated with waving index fingers, in a crossing motion, that he wanted to switch. Grant nodded, and slowly removed his fingers, from Ginny's gaping asshole. Randy wanted to be the one to take his daughter's anal cherry. Randy eased his fingers out of his wife's ass. She knew what was coming, and had no problem with it. She was a three hole veteran.

Randy lined his slippery cock up with his daughter's asshole. He gently rubbed and probed, working up and down, around and around. He varied the motion, feeling for Ginny's asshole to surrender. Randy was keeping most of his cockhead in, now. Damn, her daddy was big, Ginny thought. He was being very careful and gentle. It burned. But she liked it. She concentrated on trying to help him. She wanted her daddy, in her ass.

Randy felt progress. The head was almost in. He dribbled some more lube, down Ginny's as crack. Finally, the rim of his cock slipped through her sphincter. Ginny was breathing with hard, deliberate breaths. Randy felt her adjusting to his size.

Ginny was into it. "Don't move. Daddy. Let me fuck you".

Randy held still, braced against her motion. Ginny gently flexed, back and forth. Soon, he was buried in her, to the hilt.

"It's ok, Daddy. We can fuck, now. I'm going to cum when you start moving. When it happens, stop and let me do it".

Randy felt for her muscles. He expected his dick to be clamped in a vice. It would be intense. He let her set her own pace. He waited patiently. Suddenly, Ginny dropped her face to the mattress. She slammed her ass back against him. He felt like his dick was being torn off. Ginny screamed, as she came. She picked her head up. She started fucking, for real.

"Thank you, Daddy. We can fuck, now. I love it".

From that moment onward, Ginny was now an anal slut. She would crave cock in her ass. Meaty, clapping sounds increased in pace. Randy was getting close.

"I'm going to cum, baby girl. Get ready to take it".

"Oh. Yes, Daddy. Cum deep in my ass. All the way in.me".

Randy grabbed Ginny's ass and began forcefully fucking his daughter in the ass. He felt his nuts twitch, and buried his cock, all the way in her. Cum jetted out of his cock.

"Yes yes yes Daddy. Stay in me. I love your cum".

As Ginny sank to the mattress, Randy followed her. They found that her spew had soaked the mattress. They were cuddling in the wet spot.

Grant was paying close attention. With Andrea being a couple of years younger than Ginny, Grant was still waiting to take his daughter, this way. He watched very closely how Randy proceeded. It was important, to do this right. He had no problems with Wendy. Grant and Randy each had been fucking both of their wives in the ass, for decades. They had slowed the frequency of anal sex over the years. It was always worth the wait. When their wives wanted it in the ass, they gave them spectacular fucks. Grant was now sawing in and out of Wendy's asshole. They only got to do this a couple of times a year, now. It was like a special event, when you get out the good china. They were comfortable with each other. They watched, as Randy was straining to get into his daughter's asshole. Grant and Wendy were hypnotized, as they watched the big dick split the long and lean, young girl open. It was when they saw Randy bottomed out in Ginny's rectum, that they breathed a sigh of relief. When they heard Ginny give her father permission to fuck her. It was like watching a wedding. In all this time. No one heard a peep out of Preston. His expression said that he was extremely aroused, and a bit envious. Wendy felt for the poor guy. He looked like a lost puppy. Wendy motioned him over to her. He crawled to her and bent down to kiss her. It was a tender moment, as they enjoyed a soft kiss. This hot, Sexton woman was kissing him, while being fucked in the ass by his father. The kiss parted."We love you, Preston. Cum with us".

Preston straightened up on his knees offering his needy dick to the mouth he had just kissed. He was now stroking in and out of Wendy's mouth, while watching Ginny give her ass to her father. The slapping sounds began, as Ginny now forcefully bounced her ass on Randy's belly. The look of anxiety was replaced by the pure look of hunger, on her pretty face. Wendy tried to time her sucking motions on Preston's cock, to the horny spectacle, before them. The pace quickened. The inevitable was about to happen. When Ginny screamed and sprayed the bed, it set off a connected song of orgasm. Wendy grabbed Preston's ass, as his father pumped her full of semen. Wendy's mouth opened, as she lost control, the waves of pleasure surged through her, like the ocean surf. Her juices soaked Grant's crotch, as cum drained out of her mouth, and down Preston's leg. They fell back, spent from their exertions. Randy gently moved in his daughter's ass. Their close union was a tender moment in their lives. The dreamy smile on Ginny's face, said it all. She would never again be at the mercy of any college lout who was looking for an easy conquest. Ginny was the woman in charge, now. Ginny never had to settle for second rate, because she had better, at home.

They had completely forgotten the ballgame. Terry was dealing. He had found the range with his slider and curveball. Batters were reaching for his slider and chasing his curveball. He had 7 consecutive strikeouts, and 12 in the game. It was a dominant performance. The UCLA starter was ancient history, as the Trojan's had feasted on a series of relievers, for a 9-2 lead. When the UCLA batter topped a soft bouncer right back to Terry, to end the 8th inning, the Dodgers were sold on him. The announcers came back from the commercial break with an insider report of a tentative deal for the first overall pick in the upcoming draft. Before play resumed, Terry was called out by the crowd, for a standing ovation. A roar erupted as Terry stepped out of the dugout, wearing a Dodger's cap. Wendy was crying. Randy was having the proudest moment of his life. Ginny knew exactly what it meant. She had the same feeling as what she felt, when she made the final kill in the NCAA Championship game. ESPN was waxing exuberant in their praise. ESPN had gone split screen, showing highlights of Reese, Snider and Campanella, winning the World Series, of Koufax and Drysdale, mowing down opposing hitters, of Maury Wills stealing home. They finished with clips of Ginny's greatest moments, as the announcers talked about Terry's family. That settled it. Ginny decided that her brother was getting laid, when he got home. She would drag him to the bedroom, by the dick, if necessary. Wendy was thinking along the same lines. The game ended, predictably. Terry finished strong, with 2 strikeouts and a ground ball, in the 9th inning. All that remained was the postgame interviews. Terry talked about his supportive family. He talked about how much it meant to him, growing up with a sister who challenged him, athletically. Tears welled up in Ginny's eyes, as Terry talked about their epic battles, at the ping pong table, and on the basketball court. Grant shut the TV off after the highlights ran their course. They all went to sleep, feeling good about life.

The next morning, the lead stories in all the sports pages, around the country, featured photos of Terry and Ginny. The contrast of the expression of calm control on Terry's face, with the fierce intensity displayed by Ginny, spoke volumes. Terry was in command. Ginny was a tigress, pouncing on a kill. Many of the stories spoke of them as the top men's and women's college athletes. There was speculation about Ginny being considered as a possible WNBA draft pick, next year. Basketball wasn't her primary sport. She did have skills, particularly on defense. Getting stops and forcing turnovers, late in games, is critical to success, in the modern game.

Ginny checked her email. She had an email from a modeling agency, offering her a photo shoot for a major magazine. She thanked them for the opportunity and would confer with her people. They would get back to them, as soon as possible. Under the new NIL rules, this could be a big payday, for Ginny. She was trying to get her head around being sports royalty. As she pondered the thought, her cell rang. It was Terry. She leaped to answer it. Randy and Wendy looked on, amused with the excited exchange. After she told him about her modeling offer, he told her that he woke up to offers from Under Armor. Axe products, and several men's cologne brands. Even Rolex wanted him to do a commercial. Ginny laughed, telling him that she would probably cream herself, seeing him lathering down in the shower, on TV. Ginny passed the phone to her mother. They had an emotional conversation. Wendy was tearful, accepting that her kids were all grown up. Terry consoled her. He made the point that there were things that kids never outgrew, and involved things that only a mother could do. He reminded her that she had skills, too. Wendy laughed and told him to think about those skills, on his way home.

They were all keeping a secret that was difficult to avoid talking about. Randy had sworn everyone to secrecy. He had found and acquired a '56 Thunderbird project car. It wasn't a numbers matching car, so he could do what he wanted, without offending the purists. He was thinking of keeping the old school theme. Installing a 390, upgraded with all the Good Parts, would be the way to go. He wanted to create an Elegant Muscle vibe, befitting a real lady's car. It was going to be Ginny's surprise graduation gift, next year. Randy had researched the history of the car and was going to paint it the correct factory color. Ever since she was a little girl, Ginny had a poster of Marilyn Monroe, perched on the seat of a '56 T-Bird, in exactly the same color. Ginny had seen one at a car show, and was captivated with the glamor of the car. It was the way Elvis was, about Cadillacs.

After they said their goodbyes, they started planning their day. It was going to be a pleasant Saturday. First, they hit the showers. It was really very energizing. Soaping down, enjoying the massage of the pulsating shower heads, and the usual good-natured horseplay of communal showers. After they towelled off and got dressed, they headed out to meet the day. Grant and Preston caught up with Naomi and Andrea. Connie and Barb were with them. As they approached, Connie said

"Wow. Just wow".

Naomi laughed. "I wasn't kidding you. My husband is a terrific fuck. He has dick for days and would ravish both of you. I'd like to watch him do it".

Connie and Barb were all for it. During the customary hugs, the sexual tension was rising. All if the girls made it a point to rub up against the bulge in Grant's shorts. Thoughts of impaling any and all if them, danced in Grant's head. Preston, in a private moment, told his father that Connie and Barb were little wildcats, in bed. Grant smirked at the thought. Preston smiled. He knew what they would be doing.

At the breakfast buffet, a pretty good crowd had gathered. As they were waiting in line, Evelyn Teardon approached Preston

"Good morning, Preston. How are you, today"?

"Never better, Mrs. Teardon. U had a very good night".

"I'm sure you did. I was hoping we could spend some time together, after breakfast. You are an interesting young man".

"Why, thank you, Mrs. Teardon. I enjoyed talking with you, yesterday. I would be most interested in your advice concerning my career choices, as I have options to consider".

"It's a date, then"! Evelyn blushed and giggled, like a schoolgirl. These young guys made life fresh and exhilarating. The stirring between her legs, told her so.

As they moved along the buffet, Naomi took Preston aside.

"I've noticed that you've changed, overnight. I talked with Yvette, and we watched you, yesterday. Whatever Evelyn is going to get, I want some, too. You can't hold out on your mother".

"I love you, Mom. I would never hold out on you. After I cum in Evelyn, you can slide right in with us. She noticed that we are very close, intimate, even. I told her that you are a great influence, in my development. She said she would be interested in seeing you develop me".

Naomi smirked. "I bet she would. It makes me tingle, that she would like to watch me fuck my son".

"It's a date, then. You'll know the time is right, when you see me cop a feel. I don't usually grope matronly ladies, but Evelyn is an exception. She rubbed against me, while we were talking. I think she'd like to get rubbed".

"Yes, it's a date"!

As Preston made his way to the picnic tables, he spotted Ron and Yvette Ransom. They waved him over, and he headed in their direction. As he sat down, Ron greeted him.

"Good morning, Preston. I hear you're becoming quite popular, these days. I'm sure you're going to be busy, today".

Preston laughed. "I have to give your wife credit for that. If Yvette hadn't educated me, I never would have found what I know, now".

Yvette smiled. "You give me too much credit, Preston. You are a very gifted young man. Any young lady would be fortunate to be with you".

"Let's not forget the ladies that paid their dues in raising us guys. I have a date with my mother, later".

"Your mother has been asking me about the change in you. I told her that she should see for herself. We were watching you".

"That's hot. I like being watched, especially by my mother. I remember the first time I came in my mother, like it was yesterday. Everything was better, after that".

"I can understand that. There's no substitute for a mother's touch. My sons need to learn better. I certainly try to teach them better. I wish they were more like you, Preston. I'm trying to teach them to be more considerate. They're just so crude, sometimes. I think they're just confused by the free nookie they're getting in college".

"That is probably true. If everything comes too easily, people don't save for a rainy day. The good times don't always stay good. Keeping friends is better than parting as strangers. I guess it comes down to the kind of life someone wants to have".

"Very insightful. Preston. I wish they could hang out with you. They might learn something".

Ron interjected," Everybody grows up, eventually. I wasn't any prize package. It turned around when I met the girl I didn't want to lose".

Yvette leaned into Ron's hug. They wished Preston a good day, and headed out.

As Preston got up to leave, he saw Evelyn Teardon, waiting for him. She was dressed in shorts and a blouse, appropriate for a grandmother, on a summer day. The lack of a bra put her mom body on full display.

Hello, Evelyn. Let's walk. I've been looking forward to our conversation".

Evelyn took his arm, pressing her unbridled tit into his arm.

"So have I, Preston. I've been looking forward to a lot of things". She turned and placed her hand on his chest. She leaned into him, and kissed him.

"I've been looking forward to this".

Preston took her in his arms, stroking the sides of her tits, with his palms. Evelyn looked up at him, her face flushed.

"We have all day to talk. We have right now, for this".

Naomi watched with great interest. This was developing quicker than she expected. Obviously, her son had skills. She followed discreetly, after them. She was soaked, watching her son, massaging the sides of Evelyn's tits.

Evelyn and Preston hurried to one of the private areas. They didn't waste time with social niceties. Preston got her blouse unbuttoned, bringing her pendulous knockers, out in the open. He sucked one of her nipples into his mouth. Evelyn moaned her approval, not caring that Naomi was watching them. As she sat on the air mattress, Preston sank to his knees, kissing her through her shorts. Evelyn grabbed his head, in both hands.

"Eat me, Preston! Suck me out, good".

She raised her ass, as he pulled her shorts off. Preston dove for the wet spot in her granny panties. Her musk was strong. He could feel her hair, under the cloth. He rubbed his nose, up and down, in the cleft of her mound. When she humped his face, he opened his mouth wide, sucking on her hot crotch.

Evelyn was hysterical.

"Tear my panties off, Preston! Take me"!

Preston got his fingers inside the waistband of her panties, a and yanked down, as she raised her ass. He wadded them up and brought them to his face. His dick was getting violent, in his shorts. He dropped the panties on the bed. Preston shed his clothes and straddling Evelyn plunged his cock into her mouth. He buried his nose in her steamy gash. Evelyn's hips rolled, as he sucked on her pubic hair.

Naomi was going crazy, watching her son ravishing this grandmother. She wondered if the woman had ever had her grandsons this good. Naomi's hand was in her shorts, two fingers stroking in her horny vagina. Her son had done this with her. She knew how good it felt.

This was good, but Evelyn wanted more. Preston had two fingers in her pussy, and was sucking and tongue fucking her hole. She came, soaking his face.

Evelyn pushed Preston off.

"Fuck me hard, Preston. Split my pussy".

Preston mounted her, taking her thighs, against his biceps. He plunged into Evelyn's hole, to the hilt. He pressed in, hard.

"I want you to feel it, Evelyn. Give me your cunt. Fuck with me".

Evelyn heard the magic words.

Yes, Preston. I don't want you to be a nice boy. I'm going to show you, what a horny pig I am. My husband can't believe how I fuck".

"You're making a believer out of me, Evelyn. I'm going to do things to your fuck hole".

Preston began long, slow strokes, in and out of Evelyn's hungry pussy. Three times, he pulled completely out, and plunged back in. Each time, he felt the air, cold on his shiny, wet cock. Each time he hit bottom, he was enveloped by the warm grip, deep in her pussy. The great thing was, that he could fuck forever, like this.

Naomi knew what this meant. Seeing her son pull out completely like that, she knew that he was torturing Evelyn's pussy. Preston didn't know it, but he was torturing his mother's pussy, as well. She knew that she was going to cum, hard, when the hard fucking began. She was right.

Preston began banging on Evelyn's crotch, the smacking sounds, quick and insistent. Preston was going full-tilt hamster on her. Evelyn screamed, when she came. Preston hovered over her, as her spasming pussy mauled his stiff cock. Preston settled into a rolling, hunching screw.

"That was good, Preston. I have more for you. I want to ride you".

Preston got up and laid on his back. Evelyn straddled him, her big hangers getting pinched and squeezed, as she mounted him. She rubbed the head of his cock in her sloppy gash. She lined him up and impaled herself. Ride 'em, Cowgirl, she thought.

Naomi was sitting there, furiously frigging herself. From his new vantage point. Preston was watching his mother. Mom is going to get laid, later. With that thought, Preston turned his attention back to Evelyn.

"Has anyone ever told you, what a delicious fuck you are, Evelyn:?

" Oh, yes Preston. I like them young. I like the look on their faces, when they know I'm hot for them. I liked the way you looked at me, seeing me without a bra. Does it feel like fucking your grandmother"?

1...678910...12