Gated Depravity

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Naomi and Yvette walked along the path to the private areas. The first one they came to, was vacant. The second proved to be interesting. As they walked through the maze, they found a sight to see. There, on an air mattress, were Preston and Andrea. They were coupled together, but not moving.

"What is this, Yvette? This looks strange".

Yvette responded, "This is Tantric sex. It involves a focus inward, instead of outward. That is why there are few outward signs of stimulation. By quieting the major muscles and movements, the sensations are intensified. Just watch".

"As they watched, muscle contractions, barely perceptible at first, began to surge through their bodies. Over the next 5 minutes, there were definite changes. With Andrea riding Preston, her movements became obvious clenching, contracting motions. Andrea's ass began to move. The increasing motion and heavy breathing ramped up, quickly. Andrea's orgasm came suddenly. Naomi actually took a step back. She looked over at Yvette. She was flushed and obviously aroused.

Yvette just looked back. "That's just the first one. It gets better. I'm surprised that your son has risen to teaching it. I knew he was in tune with it, but to give it to another is a true gift".

"You taught my son this?". Naomi was stunned.

Yvette responded, "It's not something that can be taught. The opportunity for the empathic connection can only be presented. The fact that Andrea has connected means that both of your children are very special. Generally speaking, only one in a thousand ever reach the level of connection. For two to meet and connect, the odds are a million to one. Two in a family is almost unheard of".

As they watched, both Preston and Andrea had sudden and strong orgasms. They rolled apart, laying face up, arms outstretched.

Yvette gave a cryptic and prophetic statement, into the air, as much as to Naomi.

"This will get better, with time"

Randy Sexton and Grant Exeter were lifelong friends. Since high school, they did a lot if things together. They built cars, played sports together, and fucked the same girls, sometimes at the same time.

Randy had been looking forward to this trip, for a long time. Living on opposite sides of the country just wasn't the same, Video calls and email kept up with the news, but the real contact wasn't there. That made this weekend, special. Randy got the ball rolling.

"It's nice to get away from beating sheet metal and exhaust fumes. Wendy and I couldn't wait to catch up with you and Naomi, this weekend. Thanks, Grant. We really need this".

Grant agreed. "We all need this, Randy. Business is good. But even when things are going good, it still wears me out. How are the kids doing"?

Randy grinned. "The kids are great. Ginny is here with us. She's off somewhere, at the moment. I hope she can just settle in for the weekend. She has trouble getting dates. Even the college guys are intimidated by a 6 foot 3 All American volleyball player. The nerds are scared off, and the jocks can be such jerks. It's not surprising that she's always had more girlfriends, than boyfriends. Terry couldn't be here. He's starting tonight against UCLA. It's a big series. A lot of scouts are watching him, tonight. There's a lot of talk about him being the first overall pick in the draft. The Dodgers really want him, but trading up could be expensive. He's already pitched 2 complete game no hitters, this season. It's funny. With his talent, he could probably make more money as a porn star."

Grant laughed. He had fond memories of the last time they all got together. Terry was a 2 sport All American. His 98 mph fastball and electric movement on his pitches made him almost unhittable. His ability and strength on the basketball court made him a serious match up problem. As a potential porn star, Grant had watched him put his power forward, with his wife, Naomi. Good thing they got it on film. Grant had prepared for the Sexton's visit.

"That's great, Randy. I have a surprise. We're all set to put the game up on the outdoor screen. We have time, before the game. What do you want to do, in the meantime?"

Randy had plans, too. His wife, Wendy sidled over and sat on his lap. Her 38 DD tits threatened to burst her halter top.

"I'm thinking that we have a few hours to spit roast my wife. She's just dying to get her slut on".

Wendy chimed in. "There's a lot I want, this weekend. A good spit roast will warm me up. I see that Preston has become quite the personable young man. He's off with his friends, right now. I saw him drooling over me. He knows that I flashed him enough naked upskirt to send the invitation. I hope he saves some for me. I'm hungry for him."

Grant was all set for this. "I have monitors set up in the private areas, so no one will miss the game. I'm sure Preston will be looking for you. Let's go have some fun".

As they walked to the first private area, they were now in animated discussion about whom, was going to do, what to whom. Wendy made it clear. She was hot to feel Grant split her open. She'd get that, soon enough. As they entered the hedges, Grant worked his hand down the back of her shorts. Finding no panties, he gripped her ass, with his forefinger on her asshole. Wendy squealed. They hurried along, with purpose. They wasted no time, hitting the air mattress. Randy's shirt and shorts disappeared. His cock filled his wife's mouth. Grant pulled Wendy's shorts down. He buried his face in her mature pussy. Wendy felt the fire in her belly, as Grant searched out her inner lips and forced her to do things to his tongue. Wendy was quick to take what she wanted. She grabbed Grant's head and fucked his face. Wendy felt her belly clench. The dam burst in Grant's face. Her cum was hot and wet. Her pent-up lust, now released, readied her for some good dick. She rolled up on her knees.

"Give it to me, Grant. I'm not a nice girl, anymore. I came to fuck".

Grant obliged her. He and Randy liked girls who went pig on them. They knew from the first time they fucked her, that she was a keeper. Grant's second thrust oiled her up, good. They liked how she always got hot and sloppy. Randy held his wife's head, feeling her drool run down his dick. She tried to deep-throat him, but Randy was in control. Her gagging noises spurred him on. He wanted to feel her moan and groan her cum. He knew it wouldn't be long, now. Wendy's orgasm burned in her belly. It always started this way, ever since the first time that Randy knocked her up. She met Grant's thrusts, as her cushy ass slapped his belly. She rocked back, as Grant grabbed her ass, pumping her belly full of warm cum. Wendy grabbed her husband's ass, as he emptied his load in her mouth. They collapsed on the air mattress, winded.

"That was just what I needed, guys. I'm here, when you require me. Just use me". Wendy was into it now. At this moment, she would fuck anybody.

Ginny Sexton stood in the opening to the lawn. She loved watching her mother get fucked. She frowned, saddened by the fact that she hadn't found a guy that fucked her, the way that her daddy and brother did. There had to be a guy like that, somewhere. As her fingers tugged and pinched her pussy lips, her father saw her standing there, playing with herself. He tapped Wendy on the shoulder. Wendy turned and saw the hungry look in her daughter's eyes.

"Come here, baby girl. You don't look happy. Tell Momma what's wrong".

Ginny sat at her mother's side. Wendy just held her daughter, close. Tears formed in Ginny's eyes, as she poured out her story.

"I don't know what's wrong with me, Mom. I'm just not clicking with anyone. I'm beginning to think that I'm defective, somehow. I have all the confidence in the world, on a volleyball court. I've played on TV, many times. I've been game and conference MVP. I can even hold my own, against my brother, at the basketball hoop. When it comes to guys, I'm just a loser. Maybe I've been spoiled by Daddy. I haven't seen a guy that is at all like him. Maybe I set the bar, too high."

"You're not a loser, baby. You are going to be great at everything you want to do. There's no reason for you to sell yourself short. You'll meet the right guy".

Randy reinforced the point. "Ginny, we've always been with you, in everything you do. You've rewarded us, beyond our expectations. On TV, they recognize me as your father, not as a builder of fast and pretty hot rods. You're a big time star, in our family. You've always liked Preston. What about him"?

Ginny thought for a moment. She didn't want to say the wrong thing, with Preston's dad, right there.

"I've always liked Preston. I know him to be a decent and respectful kid. I think we just had different interests, once I started college. He is a bit young for me"

Randy and Wendy smiled. They glanced over at Grant, to read his reaction. Grant just nodded, satisfied with the direction of their thinking.

Randy took the bottom line approach.

"I can tell you that Preston would surprise you, today. He's taken big steps toward his future. He's near the top of his classes in Accounting and Computer Science. Preston has an internship with the biggest Accounting firm, in the State. He couldn't challenge you on a basketball court, but he is going to be a player in his chosen profession". Wendy took the hot argument.

"Honey, Preston is becoming an exceptional man. From what I'm hearing, I just have to road test him, myself. He's not a kid, anymore. Naomi tells me that he learned to ring her bell, very quickly. That intrigues me. I made it a point on my 'to do' list, to get my hands on him, and fuck his brains out. If you want, I'll give you a full report".

That got Ginny thinking.

"Mom, you know I respect your judgment, especially in these matters. You know I'll listen to you".

Grant interjected, having been watching the clock.

"It's 7 minutes to time for the pregame show. Let's get ready to watch your brother rock the house".

Ginny felt better. She was in her element, She was doing what she knew. Only just now, she noticed that everyone else was naked. When everyone got distracted by the intro for the pregame show, Grant turned away and made a quick phone call.

Naomi answered. "Hi, Hun! Did you get your dick wet"?

Grant laughed. "Yes, I did. That's not why I'm calling. When you see Preston, tell him to get over here, Pronto. It's important".

"OK. I'll do that. As soon as I see him, I'll send him. Love you"!

Grant signed off. "Love you, too"!

When he turned back to the TV, 3 sets of eyes looked back at him. He had better explain.

"I think this will go well. You can get to know Preston, all over again". Grant offered.

With that, they settled in, to watch the ballgame.

Naomi frowned. She was brooding over what was going on, with her son. She reasoned that, if something changed her son, she had better find out, what it was about. Maybe it had to do with her wanting to get some of what she saw her daughter get. Perhaps she was selfish. Possibly she just wanted to cum, like that.

Finally, Preston arrived, with two young ladies, in tow. To Naomi's eye, they both appeared to be recently fucked. She looked him in the eye, and he winked.

"Hi, Mom. These are my friends, Connie and Barb. Ladies, this is my mom, Naomi".

"Very nice, Preston! Before we continue, your father needs you at Private Area #1. He says it's important".

Oh! I'd better see what's up. Will that ok with you ladies"?

Connie spoke up. "That will be fine, Preston. We'd like to get to know your mom, and your dad, for that matter. We'll be here".

Preston kissed the girls and his mom goodbye, and turned to leave. As he walked away, Connie and Barb looked at each other, with raised eyebrows. By the way Preston kissed his mother, they wondered if they fucked. They took note, and continued the conversation. Naomi caught the facial expressions. She laid the cards out for them.

"Yes, girls. Preston and I do have sex. I am pleased that you have sampled him, yourselves. We are a very open family. You can fuck his father too, if you like. I have to advise you that, if you do decide to take on my husband, to have your pussies well rested. Grant is one helluva fuck".

The girls were stunned. They were at a loss for words. They had just one question.

"You're ok with this"?

Naomi laughed. "Of course! As a matter of fact, I like girls, too. I'd like to taste what my son did to you".

Connie and Barb quickly assented.

"Some girl love would be a nice change of pace. Lead the way".

Naomi lead them in the opposite direction, away from Private Area #1. There was no need to intrude or spy on them.

As they walked along, they heard sounds of sex, from undetermined directions. With nightfall, inhibitions fell off, like clothes. Naomi felt impulsive and stopped to kiss and fondle each girl. She learned that both girls were hot for her voluptuous body. They continued to the private area. Entering the hedges, the girls giggled. They followed the maze, and saw that this area had been recently used. The beach towels were in disarray, and there was a forgotten pair of panties, on the bed. Naomi picked them up and smelled a hot, mature woman. Naomi offered them to Connie and Barb. The girls both smelled them, at the same time. They straightened the beach towels and stripped. The girls gasped at the sight of Naomi's tits. Bigger than Barb's teen tits, and almost as firm, Naomi's nipples begged to be sucked. They eased themselves down on the air mattress and began exploring. Barb dove right into Naomi's pussy. She wanted to know what an experienced woman tasted like. She had a bit of experience with Connie, but this was different. This was real mom pussy. She wanted to fuck the woman who taught Preston how to fuck.

Connie had been kissing Naomi. Now she moved to her neck, kissing and licking, moving down her chest, to suck and nibble her big nipples. Naomi thrashed under the dual oral assault. She felt her belly tense, loading like a spring. She howled her cum, long and loud, into the night air.

"Where did you learn to eat pussy like that"?

Barb grinned. Her face wet with Naomi's juices.

"We're kinda self-taught. I get a lot of practice with Connie".

Connie beamed. "Preston gives us a lot of practice, sucking dick, too".

Naomi laughed. "That's good. When my husband fucks your mouth, you'll need that practice".

Preston got to the private area in time for the opening pitch. He took stock of the situation. The state of undress was obvious. He hadn't seen Ginny in quite a long time. Preston certainly hadn't seen her, this naked. He sucked in his breath. Ginny was a living, breathing wet dream. His cock got hard, without him realizing it.

Grant laughed. "Drop your shorts, Preston. You're way overdressed. We have serious needs here".

Ginny blushed. That statement made her feel vulnerable and desperate. She hoped that Preston didn't pick up on that. She decided to take the initiative.

Ginny closed her legs and rolled on her side. She hoped that Preston hadn't seen too much. It was too late. He spotted her aroused pussy, right away. That was obvious, when he dropped his shorts.

"Hello, Preston. I haven't seen you, in a while. Like what you see"?

"Oh, yes! Of course, I've never seen you like this".

Ginny laughed.

"About a month before I left for school, we came for a visit. When I sunbathed, I untied my bikini top. I was careful to show you just a hint of side boob. 2 days before we went home, I left my panties in the bathroom. Was it good for you"?

Preston blushed. He was caught. There was no denying it.

"You caught me, Ginny. Yes, I found them. As you know, I obviously kept them".

Ginny laughed. "I hope you kept them! I fingered myself silly in those panties. I hope they smelled good, for a long time".

The ballgame distracted them. Terry had completely overmatched the first two UCLA hitters. He hung a slider, on an 0-2 pitch. The UCLA batter, crushed it, to go up 1-0. Terry got the next batter to ground out, on the second pitch. The announcers were still talking about the uncharacteristic bad pitch, when they came back from the commercial break. Ginny wished they would just stop showing and dissecting the replay. Enough, already.

USC gave the announcers something else to talk about. Back-to-,back doubles, and 5 consecutive hits gave USC a 3-1 lead, bases loaded, and no outs. The game could blow wide open. The UCLA coach called time out

Ginny got back to her story

"What do you think of what I did, Preston. Did I make it good for you? Would it have made a difference if you knew that I was having sex with my parents, and your parents, while you were out with your friends? It was a bit tricky, at night. We had to sneak out of the house, to get some".

"Wow, Ginny. I had no idea. If I had known, I certainly would have been spying on you, maybe watching at night. If I found a pair if your panties, soaked with spunk, they would have disappeared".

"I like that, Preston. So, the question is, do you want to fuck me? I know that Mom wanted to have you, first. From what I saw of you, with your two friends, we can both have you".

"I'm in! How do you want me"?

"Come lie on your back, next to me. I didn't see anyone I wanted to fuck, today. I'm all fresh and clean, for you".

As Preston did as instructed, their fathers had listened intently to the conversation. There was going to be a lot of fucking, tonight.

When Preston was settled, the mother and daughter sprang into action. They took what they wanted. Ginny mounted his face.

"You'll find this so much better than my panties, Preston. Eat me".

Preston licked, sucked, and nibbled his way through Ginny's gash. She moaned her approval. He could taste how much she wanted him. Wendy was the consummate cougar. With her target literally in hand, she straddled him, and impaled her pussy on him, to the hilt. This first fuck would be pure lust. It would end up where it landed.

Preston knew he had to assert himself. No more Mr. Nice Guy. He grabbed Wendy's ass, with all of his might. He hammered her pussy with sharp, short stabs. Preston wasn't going to quit until she came. When she stopped moving, he would get a break, and concentrate on Ginny's delicious pussy. He fiercely fucked Wendy. These two family friends were now two horny sluts. Wendy began shouting things you never heard in church. He felt Wendy begin to tighten up.

Wendy slammed down, hard, pinning Preston to the mattress. She came with a sheet-soaking spray of deep juices that filled the air with the smell of pussy. She collapsed forward, her cheek on her daughter's ass. Drool leaked out of Wendy's mouth, running down her daughter's ass crack. Preston had been playing with Ginny's asshole. When he felt the warm spit on his finger, he pushed into her starfish.

Ginny began screaming, "Yes! Yes! Yes"!

Preston plunged his finger into Ginny's pretty, pink rosebud. Ginny screamed, and gushed a flood in Preston's face. Wendy fell off, on her side. Ginny flattened out, still shaking with the tremors of her orgasm. Her chest heaved with the desperate need for air. Preston kept his finger buried in her ass. He felt her coming around, and she now smelled like strong cunt.

He heard Ginny's voice, muffled by her thighs, around his head.

"Ohmigod, Preston. You fuck like my father".

The downtime wasn't lost on Randy and Grant. Randy bent down, and buried his nose, between his wife's ass cheeks. He plowed back and forth, settling in licking and probing Wendy's asshole.

Grant knew his son liked to watch his cock getting sucked. He leaned down, and drew Ginny into a deep kiss. Grant broke the kiss, and Ginny looked up at him, with glazed eyes."My son needs to cum".

Ginny's eyes popped wide open. She pushed herself up, and turned to take his shiny, wet cock in her mouth. She bobbed and sucked, tugging at his dick, milking his balls. Preston began fucking Ginny's mouth. Ginny could taste that he was close. She continued sucking. Preston's ass went into a rolling screw. He strained, with his ass off the bed. His cum jetted into Ginny's mouth, he cried out, loud enough for his mother to hear him. Ginny couldn't hold it all, in her mouth. She opened her lips and let it spill down Preston's dick. Grant was now licking up and down Ginny's pussy and ass crack. The two women were going to get ass- fucked..

1...56789...12