Gay-only-for-you

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For the next two weeks, the situation didn't change. I spent my time in the hotel's gym, working out fervently to pass my time. I also made a feeble attempt to try to win her back by leaving small, white and orange flowers at her desk (during her bathroom breaks), but she ignored them. The cleaning lady got rid of the flowers at the end of each day... Sometimes, I left small origami papers on her desk, folded into unshapely flowers, animals or toys, but they shared a similar fate.

Monica and River had been going to lunch every day, ignoring me. I was also there, but always sitting one table away, just staring at her as discreetly as I could. I was probably very obvious to everyone. Even Ron stopped making grim faces at me. He started saying hello, most likely feeling sorry for me.

River didn't look at me, not even once, at least not openly. In a few rare cases I could catch a glimpse of her as she was watching me in the hotel mirrors. Was I doomed to the creep/stalker/pushy type category? I didn't see hostility in her gaze, rather... sadness. But why?

Monica, on the other hand, was overtly staring at me all the time with a mean smirk.

I couldn't make a move on River again. It was out of the question. She clearly didn't want my advances. I needed to come up with another plan.

After another week of work, I was sufficiently familiar with the hotel booking systems and I could up my game. I could connect to her PC via remote desktop and monitor what she was doing on her screen. I knew it was wrong, but I was desperate. I never looked at her mailbox or Messenger. I just waited for the opportunity. For a moment, she was on the phone with a person who was booking a hotel room for the next weekend. As she entered the data into the form... I crushed the application. She could not see that for a second and as she hung up, I made a call from my second cell, dialing her number. She picked up, and then the memory of the last connection on her phone was lost. Instantly, I hung up ... It was done!

River was unable to dial the previous guest again. And the application froze without saving the data. Of course, I had a copy of it, but she didn't know that.

Now...

I was her only chance, a white knight in shining armor. Or not. I rather felt like the worst scumbag in the universe, but... it was stronger than me.

Oh, dear Universe, I just wanted her to forgive me, wanted it too much. So, I was willing to create this crazy situation.

I could see her going frantic. Restarting the app and looking through the records, but that important one wasn't there. She asked Monica something, and they probably discussed the circumstances for a minute. Even from a distance, I could see that she was pale and scared. A case like that was delicate. The guest would come and nobody would know he had a reservation. It would be unprofessional to leave this situation without resolving it, so she had no choice. She had to come to me...

The IT/tech guy. Her savior... Yep. I took my narcissism to the next level.

I could see her watching me with an almost terrified and anxious face, but she really had no other way around to solve this.

Biting her lip, she headed toward the monitoring center and slowly opened the glass door. She looked lovely with a light green dress, and long, intensely black hair. She was a God's masterpiece, and I was like a stupid, infatuated teenager.

"Hi, Skyler," she said, her voice trembling.

"Hi, River." I smiled warmly, to help her feel more at ease.

She dropped her gaze. "I have a problem."

"How can I help?" I was an example of perfect courtesy.

I pointed to the chair. She sat down still avoiding eye contact. "Please, tell me, River, how can I help you?"

"I lost some data in our booking system..." She described the situation to me. I listened with great attention, looking into her beautiful eyes, thinking what a jerk I was, what a son of a bitch I was, what a piece of shit I was... and simultaneously dreaming about licking her white, delicate collarbones, and her perky, sweet ass.

I was on the brink of telling her the truth. Really. I opened my mouth and almost spilled out my dark deeds. But I was too close to her. Her scent, her small, perfect hands, her plump red lips... I just couldn't. I was only human, for fuck's sake, not an angel! But I knew, I would tell her eventually. I could not build a relationship on lies.

"Okay, I will try to recover the draft from the backup. The database has an additional backup system, but it's not easily accessed, so I just need some time, and I will see what I can do."

She sighed. "Thank you, Skyler."

"I'll let you know if I find a solution."

I smiled again, and she stood up. Suddenly, she was very close to me. She could've put her hand on my shoulder and I could yank her to my chest. She hesitated. Her eyes gave me a long, searching look. I didn't drop my gaze.

"River," I whispered breathlessly. "I'm so sorry. Will you ever forgive me?"

I don't know where I found the courage to touch her hand. She shivered, but for a couple of seconds she let me hold her hand. I made a small rub with my finger over the sensitive skin of her wrist. She sighed quietly. It was so sweet and unexpected. And then she stepped back.

I was hard already, but what's new?

"I... I'm not angry, Skyler. I just... " She bit her lip, turned around and just left.

I didn't know what to think. This moment was intense like we had something already connecting us. It was almost unreal. I somehow knew she wanted me. Crazy thoughts? I was almost certain, I could sense her pulse, the electricity lingering on her skin. She was attracted to me...

I closed my eyes and took a couple of deep breaths. Think! Think! Don't make more mistakes!

That day she was working on the second shift. I should have gone home at 4 p.m., but I didn't. I had to show her that I was devoted to help her. So, I spent the next couple of hours doing virtually nothing, watching TikTok and YouTube. And I jerked off in the bathroom. Twice. It was about 6 p.m. when she showed up at the doorstep. She looked upset, almost sad.

"So... I hate to ask, but any luck?"

"Almost, I'm finishing checking the logs. It won't be more than an hour." I assured her.

She bit her lip. I could feel she was extremely uncomfortable. "You had to stay longer because of me, Skyler, I'm sorry..."

I smiled kindly. "I just want to help a co-worker. It's my job." I said it in a quite official tone. I knew better. I could not tell her what my heart wanted to sing: "I would stay all night for you!"

She came closer, and put her hand on the edge of my desk.

"You would do that for Monica or Maria also?" She squinted her eyes.

Now I was the one biting my lip. "Do you want an honest answer?" I asked wryly.

"Yes!"

"I can answer you, but then you would probably say 'Leave me alone', again. And I don't want that, River! I'm scared you will say it again. I really, really...don't want you to do that."

"I won't. It was pointless, anyway. But I appreciate those flowers and origami, you need to know that. It was...so nice. Sweet." She smiled softly. "That's why I want an honest answer now..."

I took a deep breath. I could feel my heart hammering like crazy.

"But you already know the answer, River, I would say to them: Impossible, it's not my problem. But for you, I can stay up all night searching log after log, after log..."

I felt a sudden change in the atmosphere filling the room. It was much hotter. My breath was shaky, and her gaze was fixed on my face.

"What...do you want from me... Skyler?" Her lips were slightly parted.

"I want to invite you on a date, River"

She swallowed. She looked scared. "I...don't date. I don't have enough time to date."

"Today is Friday night. Maybe you could go for a drink with me? Nothing more."

She hesitated, pursed her lips in evident turmoil.

It was the moment. THE moment.

"Okay..." She finally gave up.

I grinned helplessly for a moment, probably looking like a cuddled puppy. "Thank you. I'm really looking forward to spending time with you." I said it in an official tone.

She didn't look too happy. She looked stressed, even sad. But I couldn't figure out why, and I felt uncomfortable asking.

It was about 7 p.m. when I finally called her and showed the restored record in the booking database. She leaned over my desk and stared at the screen for a moment.

I inhaled her sweet scent. Her face was suddenly filled up with great joy. She was even more beautiful as I looked at her holding my breath.

"You are so beautiful..." I blurted out, before I could think. She suddenly looked scared again. She swallowed hard, her eyes almost full of panic.

"Hey... why are you so scared of me, River? I'm a normal guy. I'm not a rapist or some crazy person... you don't have to be afraid of me..." I whispered with worry.

She blinked and stepped back.

"It's not you. You seem nice." Oh, how little did she know! "It's me. But... never mind. I can go with you for a drink, if you want. Will you come pick me up here at about 10 p.m.?"

"Yes! I will be there."

I really didn't understand her fear, but of course looking back, I know how horrible it was for her to live like that and have her little secret...

Every day -- to be scared of what people would think -- if they would know. How judgmental, how offensive some of them would behave. But I didn't know then. And I was just living my life.

So, after a long shower and jerking-off session, just to be sure, I got back and parked my car in front of the hotel at exactly 10.p.m. I didn't have to call her. She went outside and headed toward my car. I got out and opened the door for her.

"Hi, again." I smiled as she made an effort to smile back. "I know a nice café near the sea. I'd like to take you there."

"Sure," she muttered.

We drove there, and I was attempting to keep the conversation going, but it was pretty hard. She responded with one-word answers and was mostly watching through the window, avoiding my gaze.

When we got there, I helped her out of the car. Her small hand was trembling slightly.

The café was small and cozy, not too crowded. As we chose the table in the corner, I gave her the menu.

"I'm sure you are hungry. It's on me today."

"Not that much." She ordered only salad and... to my surprise... a beer. So, I also ordered the same salad and the same beer. She eyed me, but said nothing. Nothing creepy going on, nah!

"So... tell me the truth. Why are you so scared of me, River? Has anyone who looked like me ever hurt you?" I had to ask that. It was too unsettling.

She chuckled lightly. "No, Skyler. I told you, it's not you."

"So what is it? I would love to see you smile today. Can you forget, whatever it is, just let it go? I'm really at a loss here. If it is something serious, you probably can't forget about that, it would be unfair of me to ask you that, but I hope... that you can just chill out today..." I was babbling.

She chuckled again. "I wish I could. But... I promise you, I will try."

And so, she really tried.

I could see the difference in her almost right away. Her smile became wider, her eyes brighter, she was gleaming with inner light. She was so... perfect. I watched her, no, I was gawking at her, amazed at how anyone so beautiful could even exist.

We started drinking a beer and then a second.

"I'm sorry if the question sounds rude, but I have to ask. Are those eyelashes real?"

She covered her mouth with hand and laughed. "Yes, one-hundred percent natural."

"I've never seen eyelashes like that. It's a true gift from Mother Nature..."

"But you also have nothing to be ashamed of, your eyelashes are so thick, and so dark... it brings out your icy gray eyes. Almost silver."

"Silver, like Draco Malfoy?" I giggled.

"Ah! A Harry Potter fan?"

"Not really, but I read it as a kid. I have already been told that my eyes look almost silver, so I remembered. Sadly, I also have some of his other characteristics... " I said, thinking about the deception that made our date possible.

"Doubt that..."

What a pure-hearted girl she was. The waitress approached and asked if we wanted anything else. "Another beer," River said.

"And one for me," I added. This evening was going to be interesting.

Seconds after the waitress went away, River murmured: "Wow, she really is a big-breasted girl."

I glanced at the woman for the first time and shrugged. "Don't care, don't give a dime, it's not my preference. I like small tits, even completely flat-chested girls."

She blushed suddenly, her cheeks became an intense red hue now.

I smirked. "I'm more a small-but-perky-ass type of fan, than a big-breast-fan."

Her blush became even more vivid.

"I love how you blush, River. And yes, so you know... You are undoubtedly my type... If you had tits as big as that waitress's I wouldn't have asked you out, for sure. I'm that weird!"

She swallowed, and averted her gaze. "It's really rare... but... nice."

The waitress returned with our beers. I didn't even glance at her, and River watched me closely. When the woman went away, River smiled gently. "You really weren't kidding."

"Why would I bother looking at some Stacy if I have such gorgeous, breathtaking beauty sitting right in front of me? I would be crazy, River. There is no comparison, not for me."

She put her small hands over her cheeks, and tried to gather herself. "You are charming..." she said with some mysterious sorrow, then she took a sip of beer.

"Well I'm not counting on the art of throwing compliments all around, for sure. I'm counting on the art of getting-to-know-you." I winked, and then I touched her small hand.

She lowered her eyes as I gently brushed her knuckles.

"You are really too-good-to-be-true. Monica said you just can't be real, and I should forget about you. You surely have some ugliness under the surface?"

"Yep, I have. And I will tell you about that someday. But not today! Today, I'm happy, being here with you."

She smiled, but hesitated. "Is it a really dirty secret?"

"An ugly one. But nothing to be scared about."

"Did you cheat on exams?"

"Nope, but it's... actually a kinda similar type of crime." I chuckled. She visibly relaxed.

We finished our third beer, and she asked for fourth. I was a bit surprised because women I knew rarely went for more, but I didn't care. If she wanted it, I was going to buy it for her. I knew I would take care of her.

I, myself, would need much more to be wasted, having probably double her weight.

"How much do you weigh?" I asked straightforwardly.

She blinked and replied after a small pause: "Around 120 pounds, and you?"

"Around 100 more..."

She chuckled. "You could crush me if you wanted to... You are so buff."

"It's definitely not the crushing I would imagine doing with you, River." I sighed. "Wait. I lied. Crushing our lips together would be nice."

I looked straight into her eyes. She swallowed and took a long sip of her beer, but didn't answer.

"So... Do you live in a dorm?" I attempted to keep the conversation rolling.

She shook her head. "I live in a single house with my... strict grandma. I'm at odds with the rest of my family."

We continued to talk, although her words became slurred, her pronunciation became less clear, she slowly began to stumble over the simplest sentences.

"River, we should probably call it a night."

She didn't answer coherently. So, I gave her a hand, helped her get up, then I paid for our dinner and called an Uber. I wasn't willing to risk our lives by 'drinking and driving.'

When we got inside the car, she was already too far gone to tell me her address, and I wasn't even sure if it was a good idea to deliver her to her 'strict' grandma. Maybe she would prefer not to be seen in this state of intoxication? So, after quick consideration, I decided to take her to my apartment.

It wasn't big. My father bought it for me after my graduation. Two bedrooms, living room -- opening to a kitchen area -- and two bathrooms. It also had a pleasant view of the ocean, and a nice, large terrace.

Inside the Uber I held her in my arms for the first time. She was so small and fragile, and smelled just heavenly. I actually was sniffing her strawberry hair, but suddenly, she shivered and mumbled: "Skyler...?"

"Hey, River, everything is ok. You are safe."

"You said you wanted to kiss me... so do it... before I change my mind..."

She raised her head and I could see her vividly red, soft lips, willingly parted. Yes, I definitely wanted to devour those lips, but I simply could not. She was drunk. I was the son of a bitch that crashed her booking app, but I was not about to take advantage of a defenseless drunk girl.

Yes, I was a man. I felt a surge of heat in my stomach, while she was offering me her lips, but I said nothing, and she just went to sleep.

I got out of the car, carrying her petite frame in my arms. The Uber driver was watching me with disgust, probably thinking I'm gonna fuck her unconscious body. Sick perv!

I had some problems with entering the security code, but I managed, and I carried her to my bedroom. I took off her sandals but... nothing else. YES! The gentleman, I was...

Her cream blouse and black pencil skirt had to stay in place. Long strands of black hair laid spilled across the pillow, framing her perfect face. She was so defenseless, at my mercy, it almost gave me a weird pain in my chest. I was moved by this innocent view on a much deeper level than I ever felt with any other woman.

I took shower and changed into a T-shirt and black sweatpants, not to scare her in the morning, then went back to the bedroom, only to find her laying still, exactly as I left her.

But then I could hear a faint vibration in her purse. I took out her cell phone and saw the name of the caller: 'Grandma'. I swore and went away. I discovered that her phone had a fingerprint detector, so I went back to the bedroom again, and used her finger to unlock the screen.

I mentally forced myself not to snoop around her cell phone, and only sent a text message to her grandma, noticing that two older ones looked very similar to this:

"I'm ok, don't worry, I'm gonna crash at Monica's place. See you in the morning."

I put the phone back in her purse and I laid down by her side, covering us with the quilt.

I gently wrapped my arm around her and pulled her closer to me, so her head would lay on my chest.

It was a very pleasant feeling, to hold her in my arms. Weirdly pleasant. She was small and delicate and smelled perfectly. Of course, I had to fight my erection, that was trying to have something to say about the closeness of River, but I was glorious-victorious.

I also drank a couple of beers in that café, so I fell asleep with ease...

I was awakened by an abrupt movement by my side and some kind of muffled scream.

Yawning, I was greeted by a pair of panicked, golden green eyes staring at me, filled with sheer terror.

"What did you do to me?!" She choked out, her voice full of true fear.

"I did nothing! I brought you here because you were drunk, you blacked out!"

"Did you touch me?!" She was in a state of pure panic.

"Nothing more than taking off your sandals and carrying you in my arms out of Uber. I didn't even undress you, I just put you to bed and laid by your side, I could not leave you alone, you could choke on your vomit." I explained, my voice calming.

River was huddled on the floor, her back to the wall. She looked like a frightened Bambi.

I stood up, and then she shivered, almost flattening herself against the wall.

"My God, River!?" I was starting to feel her stress too. "Tell me the truth! Were you raped, or something? You have such a strong reaction to me! It worries me, is this some kind of PTSD?"

123456...8