Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers

Later, with everyone busy working my phone rang. It was Caroline, and she said, "can you pop up to Dick's office at lunchtime?"

"What's it about?" I asked, worried that I had done something wrong.

She just chuckled and said, "he wants to discus your membership of the club."

I felt nervous as lunchtime approached and was soon on my way to Dick's office.

His office door was open, and he was sitting behind his desk with Caroline standing next to him. As I entered, he smiled warmly and said, "come in Dina and close the door."

I turned to close the door and then walked over to his desk. I'd never noticed before, but the layout of his office was like the layout of the one in the porn movie 'Susan's First Casting' with a leather couch in front of and facing the desk.

Dick looked at me and smiled as he said, "Caroline tells me that you would like to join our little club."

"Yes."

"Has she told you anything about the club?"

"Not really, just that if I had been a member and wore the badge some of my male colleagues might have shown more interest in me last Friday evening."

"You mean that they might have had sex with you."

I blushed furiously and mumbled, "yes."

"Don't be embarrassed Dina, desiring sex is a very natural feeling and nothing to feel embarrassed or ashamed about.

Let me explain the principals of our club.

As you have already admitted there are times when you think about having sex with a work colleague; yes?"

"Yes," I said, blushing a little.

In this modern world of 'Me Too' and countless court cases of alleged sexual harassment in the workplace men have become increasingly wary of making the first move.

There is also quite a serious problem of women reporting that they were abused or unwilling participants a long while after the event.

Sometimes it is because they later have feelings of guilt or perhaps see a chance of being awarded compensation.

To avoid these modern-day barriers to sex between colleagues we formed our little club.

Every member must sign a simple agreement and, when attending our events, wear a badge to show that if they are propositioned, touched, or groped, they will not complain."

I interrupted him as I asked, "do you mean that if I become a member and am wearing the badge any of my male colleagues can decide to have sex with me?"

"No, not at all," Dick said, "the choice is always yours and if any member forces themselves onto someone who is unwilling to reciprocate then that person can report it to me, and I will expel the offending member.

However, we do expect our members to be tolerant and broad minded. For instance, if you were at one of our gatherings and a guy slipped his hand up under your skirt against your will you would be expected to just politely say no. He would then withdraw his hand and it would be forgotten.

In a nutshell we want to be able to have adult fun without fear of retribution later and with all members being happy.

What do you think Dina, is our club for you?"

I wanted to ask him if it had been him that had his hand up under my skirt the previous Friday but felt too shy to ask as I glanced across to Caroline and said, "Yes, I'd like to join."

"Excellent," said Dick. There are just some formalities to complete before we give you your badge and you become a member."

I watched as he opened a drawer in his desk and pulled out an A4 sheet of paper.

"This is the agreement you need to sign Dina," he said as he passed it to me.

It read:

As a member of the club, I promise to abide by the following.

  1. I accept that other members might flirt with me, make sexual suggestions, or touch me sexually.
  2. I have the right to politely decline any of the above if I am not willing.
  3. I will report any member who forces themself onto me against my will.
  4. I will respect all member's privacy and will never discuss the activities of the members outside of the club.
  5. If I later regret any sexual activity that I have taken part in I will not pursue any legal action against either the company or individuals.
  6. Strictly no photography. Anyone found taking pictures or videos at club events will be instantly expelled.

I confirm that I gave my full consent to the attached photograph and that this form and picture will be used as part of the defence if I were ever to be part of any legal proceedings.

Name: Date:

While I was reading the form, Dick produced an old-fashioned polaroid camera from a drawer in his desk. I signed and dated the form and then asked, "should I stand or sit for the photograph?"

Dick leaned back in his chair and said, "I'd prefer you to be standing, preferably in front of the leather couch." I moved back from his desk and, as I stood self-consciously in front of the couch he said quite casually, "Now take off your clothes please Dina."

I glanced nervously at Caroline, Dick and then his office door.

"Caroline, go and lock the door will you."

After locking the office door and before returning to Dick's side, she stopped beside me and said, "It's OK Dina, all the members have a photograph of them naked attached to their acceptance form. Dick uses the old polaroid camera so that there is only a single hard copy. All the files are then stored in a safe deposit box at the bank and hopefully will never be needed."

There was an awkward moment of inaction as my inherent shyness took control.

Dick then said, "Dina, to be accepted into the club, a naked picture is compulsory.

However, if you feel uncomfortable taking off your clothes it really doesn't matter. I don't want to force you into doing anything you are unwilling to do.

"It's just that I feel a little shy," I said, "after all, its not every day that I strip naked in my boss's office."

Dick laughed in a friendly way saying, "I guess not, but it's not every day you let your boss put his hand up under skirt and his fingers inside your panties!"

I blushed furiously, now knowing for certain that it was Dick who had fingered me to an orgasm the previous Friday.

Dick then added, "now think hard before you answer my next question; do you really want to join our club?"

Despite my acute embarrassment of his revelation about the previous Friday it had weirdly made me feel more relaxed.

Watching that porn movie with Dick's fingers toying with my crotch had been the most erotic and exciting thing I had ever done and, despite my inherent shyness I wanted to experience more.

Remembering how I'd tried to visualise how it might feel to be the young woman in the porn movie 'Susan's First Casting, I realised that I was now in a similar setting. Despite my shyness I felt a tiny shiver of excitement as, reaching for the top button of my baggy shirt, I said to Dick, "yes, I do really want to join your club."

One by one I unfastened the buttons of my shirt.

With all of them unfastened I paused for a moment to gain courage before pulling it open and then taking it off. I then tossed it onto the sofa before unfastening my combat trousers.

As I began to slip the trousers down over my narrow hips, I could feel myself becoming aroused. I then stooped down, took off my trousers and tossed them onto the couch with my shirt.

Standing back up straight wearing just my plain white cotton bra and panties I giggled as Dick said, "you've given me an erection already Dina."

Just hearing Dick say that he was aroused by seeing me undress boosted my self confidence as I forced myself to find the courage to remove my bra and let him see my small breasts.

As I reached up behind to unfasten my bra, I was shocked to see Caroline kneel beside Dick and unzip his trousers.

For the moment I was frozen to the spot and about to reveal my breasts as I watched Caroline reach inside Dick's trousers and ease out his fully erect penis.

I watched her wrap her hand around the shaft as Dick said with a smile, "continue Dina."

Trying to regain my composure in the surreal setting of the three of us in the boss's office I mumbled "sorry," as I unclipped my bra.

Caroline was now slowly stroking Dick's erection as I slipped the bra straps from my shoulders, paused briefly and then tossed the bra onto the pile of clothes on the couch.

Dick was gazing directly at my naked breasts and Caroline was still stroking his erection as he said, "I love your pert little tits, Dina." I blushed as I felt my nipples harden and felt a twinge of delight.

I glanced down at my panties knowing that I would soon be completely naked. Encouraged by Dick's comments I slipped my thumbs under the waistband of my panties, took a deep breath, and started to roll them down over my hips. As the gusset freed itself from my crotch, I could feel how wet I had become. When they were halfway down my thighs Dick exclaimed, "wow Dina, you really shouldn't wear such baggy clothes with a slim and sexy body like yours."

"Thank you," I said, feeling both embarrassed and flattered as I slipped them all the way down and kicked them free with my feet.

I was now completely naked and watched as Dick grabbed the polaroid camera from the desk and stood up.

Caroline was still gripping his erection as he said, "sit on the couch Dina."

I moved back and sat down, feeling the cool leather on my naked buttocks as Dick said, "now open your legs and show me what I was fingering on Friday evening."

Part of me wanted to say no but the rest of me wanted to do it; to spread my legs and be like the young woman Susan in the movie.

"Just try to relax," said Dick, "lean back and open your legs."

It was only recently that I had started to experiment with trimming my pubic hair. Initially I had just trimmed it shorter all over but after watching the porno movie at the last club evening I decided to try and copy the girl, Susan. Over the weekend I had spent a long time in my bathroom with a razor and mirror. At the time I'd been pleased with the result. I'd left a neat triangle of shorthair on my pubis but shaved everything else.

Now, as I leaned back onto the cool leather, I began to regret removing the hair that partially hid my genitalia. I took a deep breath to try and help me relax as I let my legs fall open.

"Wider please Dina," said Dick as he lifted the polaroid camera up to his eye and pointed it toward me.

I did as he asked, knowing that my moist and pouting vaginal lips were now fully exposed with nowhere to hide.

I waited for the sound of the camera shutter but realised that Dick wanted more. Before taking the picture as he said, "you look so damned sexy Dina, now touch yourself between your legs."

Feeling very self-conscious but eager to please him, I slipped a hand down between my legs and dipped a finger into my wetness. As my finger brushed over my clitoris my body shuddered as if to remind me how aroused I had become. At that moment, the camera flashed, and the shutter clicked, followed by a mechanical whirring sound as the polaroid film exited the camera. I watched as Dick counted to ten and then peeled a layer from the exposed picture. He looked at it and exclaimed, "perfect."

I felt as though I was in a dream as I lay back on the couch, naked and with my hand still resting between my open legs. I wondered what would happen next as I watched Dick stand up and make his way toward me. Caroline was following him, and he made no attempt to hide or put away his fully erect penis that was swaying from side to side as he walked over to me.

I could feel my wetness seeping onto my fingers and knew at that moment that I would probably do anything he wanted.

I found myself staring at his erection as Caroline wrapped her hand around his shaft. At that moment I felt convinced that he was going to fuck me while my friend watched and, in my aroused state, I knew that I wouldn't stop him.

However, Caroline released her grip on his shaft. He then knelt between my knees. Briefly looking into my eyes, he said, "Dina, you should definitely get out of your baggy clothes more often because it seems a shame to hide such a sexy body."

I'd never considered myself sexy but hearing his words boosted my confidence enormously.

Still gazing into my eyes, he then said, "move your hand away from your pussy."

I watched his gaze shift down to my crotch as I moved my hand away.

Still gazing at my crotch, he placed a hand on each of my knees and gently pushed them wide apart exclaiming, "you look good enough to eat."

My cheeks were burning as I realised what he was about to do. I'd read about it and seen it once in a porno movie but had never experienced what happened next.

He moved his head closer, much closer to my wetness until I could feel his breath on my moist labia. He moved his hands from my knees, sliding them up over my body to my breasts. His large hands engulfed each breast as he started to gently squeeze and caress them.

I suddenly gasped as I felt his tongue start to lick my perineum. Each sensuous slurp of his tongue starting just above my anus and then up through my oozing wetness to my clitoris. The touch of his tongue was featherlike and sensuous. He then began to change the pattern of his licking by concentrating totally on my sex. He repeatedly traced around my outer labia, then between them and each time finishing on my clitoris.

I had never experienced anything quite as erotic before and unashamedly started to move my hips, gently thrusting myself against his mouth.

He seemed to sense my every desire as he was soon circling my clitoris, teasing me by never quite touching it as my arousal grew and grew.

Still caressing my breasts, he released one and I felt his hand slide down over my body, onto my upper thigh and then between my legs and under his mouth.

I felt the tips of his fingers start to probe my wetness. I increased the thrusting of my hips and, as if accepting my silent but blatant invitation, a long moan of pleasure escaped my mouth as he slid two fingers up into my silky wetness. He did not need to move them as I thrust myself back and forth on them. The hand that remained on one of my breasts was now teasing and pulling on my erect nipple.

Still thrusting my hips and forcing his fingers to plumb the depths of my vagina, it felt as though my sole existence was to pursue and chase the tingling waves of sexual pleasure that were rapidly filling my senses.

With my hips thrusting rhythmically Dick stopped teasing my clit and pressed his tongue flat against my engorged pleasure bud.

Later I was worried that someone might hear but at that moment I didn't care as my screams started to echo around his office. I gasped and screamed as my body convulsed with unimaginable pleasure.

It felt like it was lasting for ever but slowly it began to subside, and I stopped thrusting my hips.

Dick moved his head back and looked up into my eyes as he slipped his fingers out from me. He then held them up, showing me how wet they were before putting them in his mouth and licking off my juices.

He then grinned and said, "you taste delicious Dina."

I'm not sure why but I said, "thank you Dick, this is the first time anyone has licked me down there."

He sounded surprised as he said, "really? I'm amazed. I'm sure that in the coming months it will not be the last."

He then glanced at Caroline before saying, "have you ever tasted a man, Dina?"

I felt a little embarrassed by my naivety and lack of experience as I said coyly, "no."

I could see a look of eagerness on his face as he said, "would you like to try?"

"I think so but I'm not sure if I will be any good at it."

Again, he glanced toward Caroline as he said, "Caroline is particularly good at it, and she has just learned a new trick. Maybe she could show you."

I watched as my best friend nodded.

Dick then stood and said, "Dina, if you sit back up and then Caroline can come and sit next to you."

As we sat side by side on the edge of the couch Dick moved closer until his erection was just inches from our faces.

Caroline then reached for the front of Dick's trousers. I watched as, with a couple of expert movements, she had unfastened the belt and the top fastening of his trousers. I just watched in amazement as she pulled his trousers down to his knees swiftly followed by his boxers. His erect penis briefly disappeared back through the opening of his boxers and then sprung out again as his boxers joined his trousers around his knees.

Over the years Caroline and I had always shared every experience and secret between us and, up until that moment I thought I knew everything about my best friend. This was obviously something she had done many times and made me wonder whether it was just with Dick or other guys she had been with.

I watched as she cupped his scrotum, lifting it with one hand as she wrapped the other hand around his shaft.

To be honest I'd never really seen an erect penis and testicles up close before. My limited experience had been a few rushed and drunken hand jobs at university and having intercourse a couple of times. The guy had finished almost as soon as he'd started, leaving me frustrated and disillusioned with sex. At the time I blamed it on my perceived unattractiveness and my small breasts.

I watched intently as Caroline said, "just watch what I do and then it is your turn." I was fascinated as she gripped his shaft and then slowly pulled back his foreskin to reveal his shiny purplish glans.

She then moved her head closer and began to lick the head of Dick's penis. After licking it for a few minutes I watched as she opened her mouth and took the first couple of inches into her mouth.

"Mmmmm, that feels good Caroline, now give Dina a turn."

Caroline let go of his scrotum and shaft and released his cock from her mouth. Dick then turned toward me saying, "your turn Dina."

I felt curious as I reached forward and cupped his scrotum in my hand. I'm not sure what I expected but it felt kind of strange; sort of crinkly when I had always assumed it would be smooth. I was fascinated as I moved my fingers around and felt his egg-shaped testicles inside the crinkly sac.

Next, I tentatively gripped his shaft with my free hand and pulled back his foreskin. I looked up and saw he was gazing back down at me as he said, "lick it Dina and then put it in your mouth."

I started to lick all around the shiny head and then over the top like Caroline had done. I began wondering if it felt as good for him as it had for me when he had licked my sex earlier.

Feeling bold I then lowered my mouth over his glans and took the first inch or so of his penis into my mouth. I still had my hand around the lower half of his penis as I felt him start to thrust his hips slightly causing the shaft to move back and forth between my lips.

"That feels great," he said before adding, "Caroline, show Dina the new trick you have learned during the past few weeks."

He pulled away from me and I released my grip on his shaft as he turned back to face Caroline saying, "show Dina your new trick Caroline."

She briefly glanced at me, looking a little embarrassed, before turning back to face Dick's erection. Dick was now holding his penis and pushed the head against her lips. She then opened her mouth like before and took the first few inches into her mouth. With her lips gripping his shaft, Dick released his grip on his shaft and moved his hands to the back of her head. I then watched with amazement as he pulled her head slowly toward him and his shaft gradually disappeared into Caroline's mouth.

I'd never seen anything like it and wondered how it could be possible as the last few inches disappeared into her mouth with her lips now pressed up against his pubic hair. He paused like that for moment and then started to thrust his hips. The only description I could think of was that he was fucking her mouth.

loveking
loveking
1,285 Followers