Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caroline sounded intrigued as she asked, "did he cum in your bottom?"

I must have hesitated and blushed a little as I replied, "yes; twice."

"Twice!" she exclaimed.

"Yes, the first time when we were alone and then a second time when Pete, you know, the guy that works in my department, joined us."

"What do you mean by, joined us?"

"Colin had rolled us both over on the bed with his penis still buried in my bottom and him lying on his back. I was gazing up at the ceiling when I suddenly saw that Pete was at the foot of the bed with his trousers unfastened, stroking his erection.

"And?" she said excitingly.

Colin said that there was room for two and invited Pete to fuck my vagina.

"And then what?"

"They both fucked me together, one in my bottom and the other in my vagina."

Caroline was silent for a moment before saying, "I've never done that, what was it like?"

"It was good. In a strange way I felt pleased with myself satisfying two guys at the same time."

"Anyway," I said, you can talk, calling me a little slut, I saw you tied to that bed with three guys licking and playing with you. How many of them fucked you?"

"I'm not sure," she said, "I couldn't see because of the blindfold and after the first three guys had licked me to a couple of orgasms, I remember being fucked a couple of times but then it is just a blur of repeated orgasms and erections erupting inside me. I heard someone say at one stage that I had already satisfied six of them so it must have been more."

I looked across at her and said, "Was that the first time you had done anything like that Caroline?"

"I've been with Dick and two others before but never tied and blindfolded with so many guys before.

You should try it."

"Perhaps," I said, "and you should try two dicks at the same time!"

We both laughed, said goodnight, and went our own separate ways.

4.

I wasn't sure what to expect when I returned to work on the Monday. I guess that I was expecting to hear gossip about me or the odd knowing look but, much to my relief and amazement there was nothing.

I felt relieved but also emboldened to experience more 'firsts' at the Friday night get togethers.

Pete talked to me as though nothing had happened, and Colin was the same.

The only noticeable change was that I no longer felt invisible. This was probably because I had started to wear skirts and more feminine tops rather than my old combat trousers and baggy shirts.

I became more aware of my male colleagues trying to subtly check me out. Some were more obvious than others as their gaze briefly paused at my small boobs but now, instead of feeling embarrassed, I felt confident with my body. I also realised that as the guys checked me over, I was also doing the same; glancing at their firm buttocks or crotch as I tried to imagine them being naked and erect.

Mid way through the week Pete stopped me by the coffee machine one morning.

He glanced from side to side ensuring that we were alone before saying, "Dick wants me to do my introduction at the next Friday club night."

"Really," I said, "I thought you had been a member for a long time."

"No," he replied, "I only joined a week or so before you."

I was curious as I said, "I know that the girls must appear naked and perform some kind of sexual act but what do the guys have to do?"

He glanced around again and then said quietly, "as far as I know they have to be naked like the girls but then either masturbate themselves or have a volunteer girl to do it for them and ejaculate in front of the other members."

"So why are you telling me?"

He looked a little embarrassed as he replied, "I was hoping that you would do it with me."

In a strange way I let flattered as I said, "So of all the other girls you could have chosen you've picked me to play with your dick and make you ejaculate in front of all the club members?"

"Only if you want to," he replied.

I giggled quietly as I replied, "yes, why not, could be fun."

He sounded pleased as he said, "thanks Dina."

I met Caroline at lunch time and told her about what I had agreed with Pete.

She teased me saying, "so what happened to my shy nerdy friend?"

"She grew out of it," I said with a huge grin.

The days passed by quickly and the next Friday get together was approaching fast.

On the Thursday Caroline and I were having coffee and she said, "I'm looking forward to watching you giving Pete a wank tomorrow. Have you given any more thought to the room one?

I did not want to admit it but in truth I had thought of little else. Since the last club night, I had masturbated most nights imagining it was me tied and blindfolded on the bed as a group of guys took turns with me.

I glanced toward my friend and felt my cheeks flush as I said, "I think I would like to try it but feel nervous."

"Well, you had better decide before tomorrow. Dick likes to know in advance so that he can reserve the room. If you want to give it a try, then you must let him know."

"OK," I said.

During the afternoon Dick called me up to his office. I had no idea what he wanted but, as I made my way to see him, I had already decided to volunteer for room one.

I knocked on his office door and heard his friendly voice shout out, "enter."

"Ah, Dina," he said, as I walked toward his desk, Pete tells me that you have volunteered to help him with his introduction tomorrow."

"Yes."

He looked at me and smiled as he said, "from the moment I first saw you I knew that you would be perfect for our little club."

"How?" I asked.

"Oh, you can tell a lot about a girl by the way she reacts to having a stranger's hand thrust up under her short skirt."

I felt myself blushing as I half heartedly protested, "but you weren't a stranger."

He just laughed softly saying, "at the time it could have been anybody, but you did nothing to stop me. You just let me explore your sopping wet pussy and make you cum."

"I guess so," I said with a shy grin.

"I've also heard that you are considering whether to volunteer for room one."

I didn't quite know what to say as he continued, "Caroline loved it and I'm sure that you would too. There's no pressure but if you would like to try it tomorrow you had better tell me now and I'll reserve it."

Remembering all the incredible orgasms I'd had this past week, courtesy of my fingers, as I tried to imagine it happening for real, I just blurted out, "yes, reserve the room, I'll do it."

"He looked pleased as he said, "Great, well done, you'll love it."

I was about to leave when he said, "I know that before you joined our club you had very limited experience, so I have to ask, have you ever given a guy a hand job?"

I felt a little awkward as I said, "I know how to do it."

"I don't doubt that Dina, but have you ever done it?"

"A friend of my brother once held my hand against his exposed dick and rubbed it until he ejaculated because I had said I was curious. I also did it with a guy at university. I wasn't really sure what to do and just held his dick as he thrust it back and forth between my gripped fingers."

Dick stood up, walked around his desk, and said, "I think that you should practice it now so that you do a good job on Pete tomorrow. What do you think?"

"OK," I said, "if you think it is necessary," as I watched him reach for his zip.

He then quickly walked over to his office door, locked it, came back and stood in front of me.

I watched as he finished unzipping himself, pulled out his fully erect penis and said, "when you are with Pete tomorrow evening you will be expected to undress him completely, make sure he is facing the audience and then, standing behind him, reach around and wank his cock until he cums. Understood?"

"Yes."

"Good. Now come and stand behind me."

Feeling both nervous and excited I did as he asked.

"Now reach around me with both hands Dina and grip my cock with one hand."

Despite my earlier experiences with Dick, I still felt awkward as I wrapped the fingers of my right hand around his erection. After all he was my boss.

Now, tomorrow when you are doing this with Pete, you'll cup his balls in one hand and wank him with the other. The audience will want to see his spunk as it spurts out and splashes onto the floor or perhaps onto one of the audience members.

I giggled as I tried to imagine the scene.

"Now grip my cock quite tightly."

It felt good as I felt the warm hardness of his erection in my hand.

"Now start to move your hand; just a little and I'll start to thrust at the same time."

I was soon moving my hand back and forth as he began to thrust his hips.

"Your doing great Dina," he said. "Perhaps I'll make sure that Caroline is sitting directly in front of Pete tomorrow and see if his spunk splashes her."

The idea seemed to excite him as I sensed his breathing becoming more ragged and he began thrusting his erection more vigorously in my hand.

My body was pressed up hard against his back as he continued to thrust his hips. I sensed he would soon ejaculate and was a little shocked when he started saying breathlessly, "I'm going to make sure I'm the first to fuck you tomorrow, Dina. I want to fuck you until you scream, thrust my cock into your sopping wet cunt."

His obscenities descended into a series of gasping breaths and loud grunts and, as I moved my head to look around his body and to my delight saw his semen spurt out and up in a series of arcs before splashing down onto the polished wooden floor of his office.

I felt the last few dribbles drip down onto my fingers as I released my grip and stood back.

He then turned around, his semi erect penis still dribbling and said, "that was great Dina. You'd better get back to work now and I'll clear the mess up."

I quickly walked over to the door, unlocked it, and left his office. I then made my way to the toilet on the same floor to wash of the ejaculate from my fingers before returning to my desk.

As I entered the washroom and ran some water into a wash basin, I glanced at my reflection in the mirror above. I grinned as I realised how I'd changed and how far I'd come since starting my new job. I'm not sure why but I then lifted my fingers up to my mouth and licked Dick's ejaculate from them. As I ran my tongue around each finger in turn the salty taste reminded me of the day of my initiation into the club and of Dick ejaculating into my mouth.

5.

During Friday I began to have second thoughts about helping with Pete's introduction and the fact I had volunteered for room one.

My doubts grew during the day and early in the afternoon, I was almost at the point of calling Dick to cancel when Caroline bumped into me at the coffee machine and said, "Are you looking forward to this evening?"

"No, not really, I was thinking of calling Dick and telling him that I'd changed my mind."

"Why," she asked.

I glanced around, making sure that nobody was within earshot before saying, "Supposing I can't make Pete ejaculate. I'll feel like a failure."

Caroline smiled and said, "this sounds like the old insecure Dina talking, not the newly liberated one.

Once you have your fingers wrapped around Pete's cock and begin to wank him, he won't really care who is doing it and will soon be doing most of the work as he concentrates on whatever his latest wanking fantasy is."

"I guess so," I said, but even if I help with Pete's introduction, I'm really worried about room one."

"What are you worried about? Are you worried about having sex with so many men? Trust me, once you are approaching your first orgasm, you'll love it. It's one of the best sexual experiences I've had so far."

She had been correct earlier about the old Dina speaking. I could feel all my old insecurities swirling in my mind as I said, "I'm worried that unlike when you did it, few or even none of the guys will enter the room."

"Well, you obviously haven't heard what many of the guys have been saying about you then."

"What have you heard then," I asked, "and how?"

I saw a mischievous grin spread across her face as she said, "most of the guys are very discreet and never discus us females whilst at their desks but I have a way of hearing what they really think and talk about."

"How?"

She giggled as she said, "I often hide in the men's toilets. I sneak in and sit in a vacant cubicle. You should try it. You'd be amazed at what they talk about as they have a pee."

"Aren't you afraid of being seen when you leave?"

"No, not really. If somebody does see you as you leave just say, "I was desperate to go, and the lady's toilet was full."

I think she could see that I was intrigued and added, "I've found that later in the afternoon at about four is usually the best time."

As a couple of colleagues approached the coffee machine Caroline said quietly, "try it this afternoon," as we both grabbed our coffees and headed back to our workplaces.

Back at my desk I tried to concentrate on my work but kept thinking of Caroline's advice. Finally, just before four and with a feeling of daring, I headed off to the toilets. The ladies and gents were close to each other. I swiftly glanced up and down the corridor before gingerly opening the door to the gents. I poked my head inside and, satisfied that there was nobody inside I quickly walked inside, entered the nearest cubicle, locked the door, sat on the toilet, and waited.

The only sound was that of dripping water and I realised that I needed a pee. Being in the men's toilet as I stood, reached under my skirt, and pulled down my knickers, felt both naughty and exciting.

I had just sat down again and began to pee when I heard male voices approaching and then the outer door open. I recognised the voices at once as two of my colleagues from my department, Mike and David.

I heard the faint sound of zips being unfastened and then the sound of their pee splashing against the porcelain of the urinals.

My own flow had finished but I just sat there with my knickers around my ankles imagining the two of them with their penises dangling in the urinals. My ears pricked up as Mike said, "I've heard a rumour that Dina is going to help with Pete's introduction tonight."

David replied enthusiastically, "Lucky guy, she could play with my cock any time she wished."

Mike then added, "I've also heard that she has volunteered to be in room one tonight."

I then heard the outer door open and close as someone else entered, and Mike say, "hey, John, have you heard the rumour about Dina this evening."

"Yes," said John, "I've had a hard on all day imagining her naked, tied and spread eagled on that large bed. I definitely want some of that this evening."

David then said, "did you notice her cute bra-less tits last time."

Yea," said Mike, I just love pert little tits with big nipples like Dina's. If the rumour is correct, I can't wait to play with her tits and fuck her."

Perhaps other girls might have been offended or upset hearing their crude comments but at that moment I found it both reassuring and arousing as I slipped my hand down between my legs and felt how wet I was.

My imagination was running riot, flipping between an image of the three of them with their dicks in their hands and then trying to image myself naked and spread eagled on the bed in room one with a group of male colleagues lining up to have their way with me.

I felt fearful of making a noise and getting caught but could not resist easing a finger into my wetness and playing with myself.

My one finger was soon replaced by two as I pressed the palm of my hand against my pubis and clit and masturbated.

I heard the outer door open and close a few times and realised that I was alone once more. I began rubbing and fingering myself more vigorously, thrusting myself against my hand and biting my lip as I rapidly reached my climax.

Pulling my knickers back up I held my breath and listened intently. Satisfied I was now alone I quickly flushed the toilet and left.

Luckily there was nobody around as I entered the lady's toilet and quickly washed my hands.

Back at my desk I felt that my confidence had returned, and my old insecurities banished as I decided there and then that I would go ahead with both Pete's introduction and room one that evening.

6.

Having decided to wear my short denim skirt and white vest top when I had dressed on that Friday morning, I'd briefly considered whether to go bra-less but decided against it as I still didn't feel brave enough to have my nipples showing at work.

However, after what I'd heard in the male toilets that afternoon, I decided to remove my bra just before leaving work with Caroline and heading to the pub.

Over the past weeks I found that pinning on the club badge each Friday acted like a switch. It made me feel confident and invariably horny not knowing what might happen that evening but eager to be part of the uninhibited fun.

This Friday was no different. I made a quick visit to the ladies' toilet and removed my bra before leaving work and meeting Caroline in the car park.

Glancing at myself in the mirror I began to have second thoughts. The vest top was less forgiving than the dress I had worn preciously without a bra. The fine white fabric clung to my small pert breasts and my nipples were clearly visible. I then thought of the guys I'd overheard during the afternoon and, for the first time in my life I felt sexy. I retrieved the club badge from my bag and carefully pinned it to my top directly above my right nipple. Before I could change my mind, I then hurried out to the car park and met Caroline.

As I got into her car, I saw her glance at my chest as she said, "wow Dina," what happened to the reluctant and insecure Dina I met earlier?"

I laughed as I replied, "I left her in the men's toilets."

"Good for you. The guys are going to love how you look tonight."

We were soon at the pub and as we entered I for once felt like the centre of attention instead of Caroline.

Both Pete and Colin appeared from nowhere offering to buy me a drink and at the same time, trying but failing to be subtle, as their gazes roamed over my bra-less breasts.

While Pete went to the bar to buy the drinks Mike John and David, who I had overheard talking about me while I was hiding in the men's toilets earlier, wandered over and said hello. I felt myself blushing as they each told me how attractive I looked whilst gazing at the obvious protrusion of my nipples.

After having a couple of drinks, I was briefly alone in a corner of the bar with Pete. We were both silent for a moment and then both started to talk at once.

"You first," I said.

He sounded nervous as he said, "how are you feeling about helping me later?"

"To be honest I feel quite nervous and I'm worried that I will not be skilful enough."

"How about you?"

"I'm worried that I might not be able to perform with everybody watching. My biggest fear is not being able to get an erection."

With a boldness and directness, I didn't know I had, I found myself saying, "Just try to imagine that you are fucking me again. You had no trouble the other week when you and Colin both ejaculated inside me."

"You're right, I'm just feeling a little nervous," he said with a grin. "I'll be OK."

We saw that the club members were beginning to leave and so I turned to Pete and said, "I'll see you at Dick's then."

I then found Caroline and we headed off to Dick's house in her car.

Caroline and I were among the last to arrive. We hurried to the main living room. The chairs were mostly occupied by the guys and the girls were clustered together in front seated on the floor.

Caroline said softly, "good luck," and then went and joined the other girls.