Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt her knees settle on either side of me and then realised that she was naked as I felt her breasts, the breasts I had always envied, press lightly against my belly and the unmistakeable musky perfume of her sex as she squatted over my face.

I wasn't sure what to do or how to react until she made very clear what she wanted my lowering her oozing sex down onto my lips.

Feeling the exquisite pleasure of Caroline's tongue slurping eagerly between my labia I felt I should return the pleasure. Even after all my recent exploits I suddenly felt shy and uncertain as I tentatively pushed out my tongue and tasted my best friend.

She responded at once by gently thrusting her sex against my mouth. I responded by thrusting mine against her mouth.

I felt her move a hand between my wide-open thighs and then gasped as she pressed her tongue against my clit and inserted two fingers into my wet and willing vagina.

We were soon both writhing in ecstasy, oblivious of where we were each thrusting against each other's mouths as we both reached intense orgasms.

Both our screams of delight were muffled by the other's genitalia pressed against our mouths.

With our orgasms subsiding we stayed in a sixty-nine position for a few minutes until Caroline climbed off.

She then untied my wrists and ankles before finally removing my blindfold.

Feeling a little embarrassed I looked into her eyes and said softly, "that was nice."

Later, having both dressed and driven back to the pub we went our separate ways. During my drive home I knew that our lives had changed and looked forward to what it might lead to next.

If you enjoyed reading this story or have any comments, please let me know. It helps to make the effort worthwhile. Thank you.