Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dick and Pete were standing at the back of the room and as I walked over to them Dick said, "are you both ready?"

I think it was the effect of being braless and the number of admiring glances I'd had earlier in the pub that had not only boosted my confidence but also aroused me as, surprised by my eagerness, I said, "yes, I'm ready."

Pete looked and sound less confident as he said, "I think so."

Dick then looked at both of us and said, "I'll lead you both out to the front and announce Pete's introduction. Dina, you will then undress Pete and, with him facing the others, you will stand behind him, reach around and masturbate him until he cums. OK?"

We both nodded and then Dick led us down to the area directly in front of the girls.

The excited chatter of the club members swiftly turned to silence as Dick said, "Ladies and gentlemen, tonight we are introducing Pete and Dina will be helping. Enjoy the show."

Pete was wearing a summer shirt and jeans and as he stood facing the girls, I moved behind him and whispered in his ear, "are you ready?"

"As I'll ever be," he said.

I reached around him and began to unfasten his shirt releasing one button at a time until it was hanging open. I could hear comments from the girls' saying things like, "nice body" and "he looks fit," as I stood back a little and removed his shirt. I tossed it to one side and then moved back close behind him. With my newly found confidence I pressed my small boobs against his back, reached around him once more and began to unfasten his jeans.

The top button was quite tricky but once it was undone, I quickly found the zip fastener, gripped it, and pulled it down. With his jeans now unfastened and loose I gripped the waist firmly and pulled them down enough to expose his tight black boxers. I then stooped down and pulled the jeans down to his ankles. He then lifted each foot in turn allowing me to remove the jeans and toss them away onto his shirt.

I returned to standing close behind him with my braless breasts pressed up against his back. Glancing around him I could see the eager faces of the girls sitting just in front of us. I noticed that Caroline was seated directly in front of Pete, and I remembered Dick's comment about seeing Pete's spunk splash onto her.

I think it was at that moment I knew I would try and direct Pete's ejaculation toward her.

With my newly found confidence I encircled Pete's body with my arms and began to caress his muscular chest. I playfully tweaked his nipples, wondering if men got the same sensations through then as women.

With increasing boldness, I began to run my hands toward his boxers. His belly felt firm and muscular to my touch as my hands passed over it on their way south. Remembering Pete's fear about not being able to get an erection I paused at the waistband of his boxers and whispered in his ear, "OK?"

I saw him discretely nod his head and took this as a signal to move my hand down over the front of his underwear.

He had no need to worry as my hand found the unmistakeable bulge of his erect penis almost protruding from the top of his boxers. I ran my hand over it, feeling its width as my fingers moved slowly down over the whole length to the bulge of his scrotum. Satisfied that he was ready I slowly traced the bulge of his erection back up to the waistband of his boxers. Slipping the thumb of each hand under the elastic I pulled the waistband away from his body and his erection before pushing his boxers down over his thighs to reveal his exposed erection to the club members.

Led by Caroline the girls all 'whooped' as she exclaimed, "very impressive Pete."

Remembering Dick's instructions, I then reached around him with my left hand and cupped Pete's scrotum whilst reaching round him with my right hand and wrapping my fingers around the shaft of his penis.

Despite my recent sexual exploits my insecurities and natural shyness were never far from the surface. However, as I held Pete's erection in my hand I felt encouraged by the obvious enthusiasm of Caroline and the other girls and felt eager to prove that I was one of them.

I gradually eased back his foreskin to reveal his glans and said quietly behind his head, "look at Caroline and try to imagine that she is about to suck your dick."

I felt him respond immediately by thrusting his hips. Gripping his shaft firmly I began to masturbate him. We soon built a steady rhythm with me gripping his shaft him thrusting between my fingers.

The room had fallen silent with all eyes on Pete's erection.

I could hear Pete's breathing becoming harsher as his inward breaths synchronised with his thrusts. Aware that I might be heard but eager to help Pete to his climax I said softly in his ear, "Look into Caroline's eyes. Imagine that you're thrusting your dick between her pouting lips."

I instantly felt his excitement increase before adding, "Thrust it deeper into her mouth Pete. Feel her lips press against your pubic hair as you prepare to cum in her throat."

Both his breathing and thrusting were reaching a crescendo. I sensed that he was about to ejaculate and shifted my hand a little so that his dick was pointing directly at Caroline.

His shaft felt harder than ever, and his breaths were now short sharps gasps. I felt his shaft start to pulsate and then heard shrieks of delight from the girls as he began to ejaculate.

I watched with delight as his semen spurted out in a succession of arcs, splashing down onto Caroline. The first hitting her directly on the forehead and the next few onto her legs.

I wondered how she would react but then watched with utter amazement as she began to wipe it off with her fingers and then lick off the spunk.

As the girls continued to whoop and cheer the room was filled with the sound of clapping.

By now Pete's penis was beginning to soften and the last few drops of his semen had dribbled onto my fingers. Taking my lead from Caroline I released my grip on his softening shaft and licked off the spunk from my fingers.

Despite the enthusiastic applause I was heartened by the response from the girls as they shouted, "well done Dina, nice job!"

I felt as though I had now been accepted as one of them but, as Dick appeared behind me and said, "Come on Dina, we need to get you prepared for room one," my doubts and insecurities began to resurface again.

7.

As we left the room, I glanced back at Pete who was pulling his boxers back on. Feeling his erection thrusting in my hand and ejaculating had given me a thrill and aroused me as I had imagined it thrusting between my thighs and ejaculating inside me.

Now, as Dick and I approached room one I was already having serious doubts about volunteering. I'd see Caroline during a previous evening blindfolded and spread eagled on the bed and found out later that she had lost count of the number of guys who had penetrated her.

The idea of being used like that still scared me but a greater fear was that nobody would be interested.

When we got to room one Colin was already there waiting.

As I walked into the room with Dick, Colin walked over to me, put his arm around me and said, "How are you feeling?"

I watched as Dick rummaged in a bedside drawer and took out a blindfold before answering Colin saying, "Caroline is so sexy, and all the guys want her but I'm sure that none of them will want me."

He grinned, gave me a reassuring hug, and said, "there's two guys here now that already want you and, from what I have heard there are many of your colleagues eager to share your room one experience with you."

Filled with doubt and ready to quit I remembered earlier that afternoon, when I had sneaked into in the men's toilets. The memory of the incredible orgasm I had given myself whilst listening to them talking crudely about me was still fresh in my mind.

I was snapped out of my thoughts when Dick said, "are you ready Dina?"

"I think so I said," rather unconvincingly.

Suddenly I was in total darkness as Dick placed the blindfold on me. It was a strange feeling, somewhat disorientating.

I felt a pair of hands begin to lift my vest top as Dick said, "let's get your cute little tits out and remove the rest of your clothes."

I felt the vest being lifted over my head and at the same time another pair of hands unfasted my short skirt.

Between the two of them I was soon standing in just my knickers and any doubts I had earlier pushed to the back of my mind as they both complimented my small pert breasts.

I think it was Dick who was stood behind me and began to caress my breasts as I felt Colin pull down my knickers.

I quickly stepped out of them and then giggled as I was lifted onto the bed.

I felt soft silk-like rope being tied around my wrists and then my hands being pulled out straight and secured to the corners of the bed.

The same was then done to my ankles, pulling my feet wide apart.

I then felt my bottom being lifted and a thick pillow placed under me.

With the pillow in place under my bottom and my legs spread wide I felt very vulnerable and exposed. I think that both Dick and Colin were standing at the foot of the bed gazing at my exposed genitalia as Dick said to Colin, "the guys are going to love her. Not only has she got those lovely cute pert tits, but her pussy looks so inviting and already moist."

Despite my initial willingness the reality of the situation began to fill my head with doubts. Naked and tied spread-eagled on the bed I was effectively inviting any of my male colleagues to use me as they wished, to treat me like a cheap whore. Would they respect me afterwards?

Or perhaps none of them would be interested when they saw my boyish figure and small boobs. I found the idea of being made readily available but then totally ignored very humiliating.

I was about to tell Dick that I had changed my mind when I felt the bed move as one of them climbed up next to me. I felt his hand reach across and begin to caress the breast furthest from him and then his hot breath on my free nipple. As his tongue flicked sensuously over and around my nipple, I heard a zip being unfastened and clothes being removed. To dispel any doubt as to who it was Dick said, I'm having this before anyone else.

I felt the bed move again and then Dick's hot breath on my sex. With Colin still sucking and licking my now erect nipple I felt Dick's tongue press lightly against my perineum, just above my anus and then slowly lick up, parting my moist labia on a sensuous journey to my clitoris. He repeated this time and again eliciting an involuntary twitch and gasp from me each time he reached my pleasure bud.

With both Dick and Colin sending tingling waves of pleasure through my body any earlier doubts I had were fading rapidly. I was already trying my hardest to thrust my crotch against Dicks tongue as my body yearned for more.

Suddenly his mouth was gone. The mixture of his saliva and my juices spread over my vulva made it feel cool and exposed.

With the blindfold on I had no idea what was happening until I felt the bed move again and a sensation that Dick, or perhaps someone else was crawling up between my outstretched thighs.

Colin then stopped teasing my breasts and I felt the bed move as he slipped off.

I then felt hot breath on my face and the unmistakeable voice of Dick as he said, "I'm going to fuck you now Dina and be the first of many to satisfy my lust in your amazingly cute body."

As he finished talking, I felt the head of his erection gently push between the parted lips of my oozing sex. He paused for a moment and then with one long slow movement eased the whole length of his dick into my willing body.

Having felt the soft pink flesh of my vagina stretching around the girth of his dick as he entered me, I yearned for more and surprised myself by blurting out, "fuck me, please."

I felt his penis withdraw almost completely and then plunge back in up to the hilt. Then, as he began to thrust into me with long hard powerful thrusts, he moved his mouth close to my ear and said, "I've wanted to fuck you from the first time I saw you,"

We were soon moving as one with my limited movement allowing me to thrust my hips sufficiently to meet the powerful inward thrusts of his dick. Our breathing had quickly become synchronised as we both sought the same conclusion. I felt oblivious to the fact that others might be watching as my only focus was the feelings of pleasure beginning to radiate through my entire body. Dick's thrusting became harder and faster with me following each and every change. My breathing changed to staccato gasps, each preceded by shrill gasp of pleasure. I began to lose control, my body convulsing as the most incredible orgasm swept through my body. I was only vaguely aware of Dick grunting and panting in my ear as my screams of pleasure filled the room and deep in my vagina, I felt him ejaculate.

Dick stayed inside me for a short while but then withdrew and climbed off the bed.

I was still feeling orgasmic as I felt someone else climb up on top of me and the voice of Colin saying, "my turn now and there are plenty more waiting their turn."

I felt his strong thighs brush against my upper thighs and then, with no foreplay or subtlety he plunged his erection up inside me.

I guessed that watching Dick fuck me had greatly aroused Colin and sensed that he would quickly his climax. As he plunged relentlessly in and out, I could feel Dick's semen leaking out of me.

It did not take long before Colin was groaning in my ear and then his semen was flooding my vagina.

The blindfold had heightened my other senses and judging by the movement around the bed and the low whispers of, "who's next," I realised that my earlier fear of being alone in the room with nobody interested was completely misplaced.

My mind started to wander as I imagined the bed surrounded by guys; all with their dicks out and waiting for their turn with me. The idea of satisfying their lust both scared and excited me. I liked the idea that seeing me naked and spread eagled had aroused them all but felt uncertain about accommodating them all one after the other.

My drifting thoughts swiftly returned to the present as another guy crawled between my legs and, like Colin, just plunged his erection into me and began to fuck me vigorously. He was already panting as he whispered urgently into my ear, "I've been looking forward to this all day."

He was soon finished, leaving another load of semen inside me.

I began to lose count of how many had penetrated me. The thrusting and ejaculations seemed to blur into one.

Since my first orgasm with Dick, I think I had a couple more. I'd never experienced the feeling before where I felt constantly on the verge of cumming and was easily tipped over the edge.

I sensed that the room was emptying and inwardly chuckled as I wondered how many limp and dribbling dicks, I had been responsible for and whether there were any more guys waiting a turn with me.

As the bed moved, I knew that there must be at least one more climbing onto it to use me.

I lay there waiting for my oozing vagina to be penetrated again but it didn't happen. I felt someone's knees either side of my body and then, what I began to realise was the head of an erect dick, being rubbed over each nipple in turn. It felt very erotic and then a voice I recognised as Mike, my colleague who I had overheard that afternoon while hiding in the men's toilets, said, "I love your cute little tits, Dina. I'm going to give your pussy a break, use your mouth and then cum all over you."

As he spoke, I felt his hand slip under the back of my head. Then, he lifted my head with one hand and rubbed the head of his erection across my lips. I instinctively opened my mouth allowing him to push his penis between my lips.

He then began to masturbate and said, "lick it Dina, lick my glans and help me cum.

I had no idea if we were alone or if there was a group watching us, but I no longer cared as I ran my tongue repeatedly over the head of his dick while he masturbated. He gradually increased the speed of his masturbating, panting as he gasped, "that's great Dina, keep doing that."

I was already preparing mentally for him to suddenly ejaculate into my mouth when he suddenly pulled his dick from my mouth and let my head fall back onto the bed. There was a short pause and then I felt his semen suddenly splash onto my face. I felt him quickly move back a little and felt more of his semen splash onto my breasts.

With his ejaculate beginning to trickle down the sides of my cheeks as well as my nose and mouth I felt him wiping his dick over my nipples again, depositing the last few drops onto them.

As I lay there spread eagled and helpless, I realised that Mike had gone and, as far as I could tell I was alone in the room with spunk forming a pool beneath my buttocks and more spunk on my face and boobs.

Despite my willingness to give myself to being used and to gratify the lust of my male colleagues I had a gradual but overwhelming feeling of guilt and regret.

I felt dirty and used.

I began to question my recent decisions asking myself, 'did I want to always be the girl who no guys noticed?' Answer, 'no.'

'Did I enjoy my new-found popularity with the guys?' Answer, 'yes.'

'Had I enjoyed being the object of my male colleague's lust?' Answer, 'yes.'

'Did I want to be considered a slut, an easy fuck, the girl who never said no?' Answer, 'definitely not.'

'Did I want to be used like a piece of meat into which the guys could just stick their dicks into the hole of their choice to just satisfy their selfish lust?' Answer, 'definitely not.'

I was feeling confused and regretful when I sensed someone approaching the bed.

I tensed and readied myself for yet another dick between my legs but then relaxed as I heard my friend Caroline say, "did you enjoy that?"

I felt a little embarrassed as I replied coyly, "yes."

"I knew that you would Dina, now let me help to clean you up."

I was expecting to feel her wipe the semen from my face with a tissue and not what happened next.

I felt her breath close to my face and then her tongue licking the semen from my face and saying, "I love the taste of spunk."

I was at a loss as to what to say and just giggled as she licked my face clean.

I wasn't sure how to react when her lips briefly kissed mine. I felt her long hair, brush over my face as she moved her face down to my boobs and began to lick off the deposit of semen. As her tongue began to trace around my areola I tensed and gasped with surprise, asking "what are you doing?"

She just turned her head toward me briefly and said, "shh, just enjoy," and returned to licking my nipple.

I'd never imagined myself being aroused by another woman let alone my best friend Caroline.

Having thoroughly licked the semen from my boobs and sensuously licked and sucked my nipples I could feel myself, relaxing.

'How far would she go?' I thought.

My confused thoughts were interrupted when she said, "lift your bum and I'll removed this cum soaked pillow."

I did as she asked and raised my buttocks up and felt the slimy pillow being slipped out from beneath me.

I felt her long hair, brush over my boobs as she quickly licked her way down over my belly and onto my pubis.

I felt I had to say something and began blurting out, "please, no, I'm not a les-----."

My words were suddenly cut short as her tongue slipped sensuously over my already engorged clitoris and then began slurping the semen from my dripping vagina.

The sudden feelings of pleasure were incredible as she repeatedly licked and slurped from my clit down between my spread labia and onto my bottom.

Any earlier doubts were fading fast as I felt her climb up onto the bed. I had no idea what to expect next but was already beginning to enjoy this new and unexpected experience.