Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They struggled a little with the waist fastening but it was soon undone. They then opened the front to reveal that she was wearing a matching pair of black lace panties. I watched as she lifted her bottom up from the couch allowing one of the guys to pull the kilt free and toss it with her discarded blouse on the floor.

Both guys then touched her knees before running their hands slowly up the inside of her thighs toward the crotch of her panties.

With their hands now only inches away from her crotch she opened her legs a little.

Watching the two guys with Daphne and having Colin sucking and toying with my boobs had made me very aroused.

I then turned to look at Colin after he suddenly stopped sucking my nipple and raised his head. Our eyes met and I could see the lust in his gaze as he moved closer and planted his lips onto mine. I felt his tongue slip between my lips and into my mouth.

The hand that had been caressing and squeezing my boob then started to move purposefully down over my body. With our tongues now exploring each other's mouths, his hand moved tantalisingly slowly toward its inevitable goal. I felt his fingertips stroking and caressing my belly on their journey south.

I tensed with anticipation as his fingers slipped under the waistband of my panties and snaked their way down over my pubis. There was no conscious decision to open my legs. It was more of a natural reaction as his fingers slid further down over my pubis and then settled in my wetness.

I reached over to his bulging trousers. My inexperience must have showed as I fumbled with his zip, but I didn't care. I manged to find the puller and felt excited as I slid it down then pushed my hand inside his trousers. With a little more rummaging I managed to pull down the waistband of his boxers sufficiently to slip my hand inside and wrap my fingers around his rock-hard erection. It was at that moment I knew I wanted it inside me.

A rhythmic slapping sound caused us to break away from kissing. We both looked at the three-seater couch and saw Daphne, with her panties down around one ankle, bending over one of the arms of the couch. One of the two guys was pounding into her from behind and with each inward thrust the tops of his thighs and his belly crashed against Daphne's generous naked backside causing a loud slapping sound.

The other guy was kneeling sideways on the couch, facing Daphne's head as she sucked his erection. The aspect of the scene that stuck in my mind was the way in which her enormous breasts were swinging wildly beneath her as she was being penetrated from both ends.

Colin then eased a finger deeper into my wetness and whispered in my ear, "would you like to have two cocks to play with like Daphne has?"

I giggled softly as I whispered back, "I don't know, I've never thought about it."

His finger probed deeper as he then said, "shall we go and find a room?"

I gave his erection a squeeze as I nodded my head and said quietly, "yes."

I pulled my hand out from his clothing as he withdrew his hand from my panties. I then pulled the zip up on my dress and stood up.

Colin then stood, grabbed my hand, and led me from the room.

We made our way to the large entrance hall and then climbed the stairs to the first floor.

The sounds of sex coming from Daphne and the two guys downstairs gradually faded as we walked along looking for a room. There were a couple of guys standing around outside the first room we came to.

I could hear a discussion as to who was next and stopped to look inside. The first thing I noticed was that there was no door. I then saw a naked female, blindfolded, tied, and spreadeagled on the bed.

There were three naked guys with her. There was one laying either side of her, each sucking a nipple and fondling her breasts. The third guy was laying between her outstretched legs with his face buried in her crotch and, I assumed from her soft moaning, was licking her genitalia.

I then looked more closely at the female and gasped with surprise as I recognised my best friend, Caroline. Turning to Colin I said, "is she about to do what I think she is?"

"Which is what?" said Colin.

"Have sex with all these guys!" I replied.

Colin squeezed my hand as he said, "Yes, it's officially called room one, but is also known as the 'gangbang room' and you'd be surprised how popular that room is with the females. Perhaps you might try it one day."

"I doubt it," I said, trying, but not sounding dismissive of the idea. "Anyway, I doubt that there would be a queue of guys waiting a turn with me and my small boobs."

"You'd be surprised Dina, I've overheard many of them talking about you already."

I said nothing but felt both surprised and flattered as he led me away in our search for a room.

We passed a couple more rooms that were already occupied and I was starting to feel a little uncomfortable noticing that none of them had doors. Turning to Colin I asked, "do any of the rooms have doors?"

"Afraid not," he said, "it is the club's way of safeguarding you females."

"How so?" I asked.

He stopped walking and held me close as he replied, "imagine if that group of guys back there had all entered the room together. One of them could lock or barricade the door while the others could abuse the female despite her protestations. Without a door that temptation is removed, the female can shout for help, and somebody will come to her aid."

Still holding me I felt his hand move between us and pull the zipper on my dress down to my belly button. His hand then slid inside and fondled one of my breasts as I said, "so when we find a room anyone will be able to watch us."

"Or join in," he said giving my breast a playful squeeze.

I wasn't sure I was brave enough to have sex with someone watching let alone joining in, but I did not want to appear naïve or unwilling and, more importantly, I wanted sex with Colin. I wanted to feel his naked body against mine and have his erection inside me.

We continued along the upstairs landing with my dress gaping open and Colin groping my breasts until we found an empty room.

Before we entered, I glanced nervously up and down the landing. Other than the group of guys at the other end there was nobody else around.

Colin was still fondling my breasts as we entered the room. My head was filled with images of Daphne having sex with the two guys and, my best friend Caroline, tied naked and spread-eagled on a bed with three naked guys fondling her and licking her.

Colin pulled the zipper all the way down until my dress was unfastened and gaping open. I felt incredibly aroused as I began to fumble with the buttons of his shirt eventually pulling it off. I ran my hands over his well-defined arms and shoulders as he swiftly unfasted his trousers and let them fall around his ankles. I then shrugged off my dress as he kicked away his trousers.

Standing before him wearing only my panties I felt my confidence growing and my natural shyness receding as I reached for the waistband of his boxers. What I was yearning for was causing the large bulge in his underwear. In one swift movement I both knelt and pulled his boxers down to his ankles watching the object of my lust filled desires spring out in all its glory just inches from my face.

As he kicked his boxers off, I looked up at him as I wrapped my hand around his impressive shaft. Eager to show him that I was no prude I eased back his foreskin, leaned my head toward him and ran my tongue over his exposed glans. I then opened my mouth and took an inch or so into my mouth with my lips pressed around his shaft.

Colin suddenly reached down, slipped his penis out from my mouth, and pulled me back up. For a moment I feared that I had done something wrong; that I was no good at it, until he lifted me off my feet, carried me to the bed and said, "I'm going to fuck you, Dina. You've driven me wild with lust and now I want to have you, ravish you, penetrate you and fill you with my spunk."

He then lay me on the bed before grabbing my panties and pulling them off. I watched as his appreciative gaze roamed over my naked body pausing at my small breasts before wandering down to my neatly trimmed pussy. With any remaining inhibitions gone I slowly opened my legs as he gazed at my crotch.

His hand then began to stroke my inner thigh, working its way upwards until his fingers touched the wetness between my legs.

He shifted his gaze to my eyes as he said, "you look so horny Dina."

I moaned softly as he gently eased two fingers up into my drooling vagina and said, "take me Colin, fuck me."

He then climbed on top of me, lowering his body onto mine. I felt him reach between us and position the head of his erection between my moist labia. His hands then slid beneath my buttocks, gripping a cheek firmly in each hand as he then eased his erection up inside me.

I sighed softly as I felt his manhood penetrate my silky softness. His mouth was close to my ear as he said huskily, "I've wanted to fuck you since the first day I saw you at work."

He then started to thrust purposefully into my body, pulling my buttocks toward him with each of his powerful inward thrusts.

I could feel his hot breath on my ear as the thrusting of his erection filled my senses with pleasure. Still gripping my buttocks, I felt the tip of one of his fingers start to brush over my anus. No one had ever touched me there before, but it felt both erotic and exciting.

Before long I realised that our heavy breathing had become synchronised with each other and with each inward thrust of his penis.

My nipples tingled as they rubbed against his chest, and I could feel the familiar sensations of my approaching orgasm begin to radiate through my senses. I began to moan with pleasure after each of Colin's relentless thrusts. I felt him begin to push his finger up into my rectum which somehow just increased my feelings of pleasure.

My hips were thrusting against his, eager to feel every inch of his penis inside me as our pubes repeatedly crashed together. My soft moans of pleasure soon changed to screams of ecstasy. My whole body tensed and shuddered as wave after wave of orgasmic pleasure ripped through my body.

Colin's thrusts began to slow until he finally stopped with his penis impaled in my vagina. It was at that moment I realised his finger was pushed as deep as he could go in my rectum.

As I slowly descended from my orgasmic high, I realised that he had not ejaculated. I could still feel his erection, harder than ever, inside me.

I felt him wriggle the finger that was in my rectum as he lifted his head and asked with a knowing grin, "did you enjoy that?"

"That was fantastic," I said, "but how about you?"

Wriggling his finger again he said, "it was great Dina, but I haven't finished yet."

He then slipped his finger out from my rectum and his erection from my vagina. His withdrawal from my bottom and pussy left me feeling strangely empty and briefly disappointed until he climbed off me and said, "turn over and get on your knees."

I did as he asked and, as I knelt on the bed, I felt excited as I expected another first of being penetrated from behind, doggy style.

I glanced nervously toward where the bedroom door should be, hoping that no-one was watching as Colin pushed my head down and said, "push your bum up and move your knees apart."

I felt him positioning himself behind me and was in no doubt that he was gazing between my buttocks at my exposed anus and vulva as he exclaimed, "that is such an inviting view."

He then suddenly slapped one of my buttocks playfully, causing me to yelp, before slipping two fingers into the oozing warmth of my vagina. I felt him swirl them around in my wetness before slipping them out and moving them up to my anus. I could feel that the tips of his fingers were wet with my own juices as he pressed them against my bottom.

Realising what he intended to do I turned my head and said, "I've never done this before Colin, and I don't think they will fit in my bottom."

"You'll be fine," he said as he reached across and opened a drawer in a bedside cabinet. I glanced sideways and watched as he retrieved a tube of something and said, "this will help." He removed the top and then squeezed a blob of clear looking gel onto his fingers.

The gel felt cold as he smeared it onto my anus. I then gasped as he slowly began to ease his two slimy fingers into my bottom. It felt impossible, too tight, and initially a little painful but as I objected, "no, please, it's too painful," the pain was gone, and Colin had two gel coated fingers deep inside my rectum.

My earlier fears began to subside, but I still felt apprehensive as he slipped his fingers out and said, "I'm going to fuck your tight little virgin bottom now Dina."

I think he then smeared some more gel onto his penis before moving up close behind me.

Despite having just had sex I felt self-conscious as I felt Colin using the fingers of one hand to part my buttocks, knowing that he was looking at my anus.

I tensed as I felt the slimy head of his dick press into my virgin bottom.

"Just try to relax Dina," he said as my earlier doubts and fear returned. I felt the relentless inward pressure of his glans slowly invading my virgin bottom. As with his fingers earlier, it felt impossible that his erect penis could possibly fit into my bottom. It felt tight and uncomfortable but, having got this far I felt both curious and determined to try.

By this stage, the first inch or so must have been inside my bottom as he leaned over, reached beneath me, and grabbed my small breasts. He squeezed them both quite hard, momentarily distracting me from his invasion of my bottom. He continued to maul my breasts roughly, culminating with him gripping both nipples, pulling them painfully, and causing me to cry out. As I gasped with the sudden pain from my nipples, he purposefully eased the whole length of his erection up into my rectum, briefly taking my breath away.

It felt kind of odd as he paused for a moment with his erect penis embedded in my bottom. There was still a feeling of slight discomfort but no pain. He was still gripping my breasts as he began to slowly thrust in and out. There was no actual physical enjoyment for me but just sensing Colin's lust and knowing that my body was giving him pleasure gave me a huge thrill. I neither knew nor cared if other girls did this. All I knew was that one of the best-looking guys from work was pounding into me; little, geeky, small breasted plain Jane me, and I would very soon be the cause of him reaching an orgasm and ejaculating inside me.

By now he was using my small breasts like handles as he continued to thrust with increasing urgency. Each of his inward thrusts resulted in a slapping sound of flesh against flesh. His breathing was becoming faster and harsher. With my breasts being squeezed harder and harder, and my face pushed against the soft bed I felt his thrusts momentarily pause and then a series of grunts and moans before I felt his ejaculate flooding my rectum and he exclaimed, "oh yes, yes, Dina, you were fantastic!"

As he then collapsed on top of me, I managed to move myself forward until I was laying on my front, legs out straight with his penis still embedded in my bottom. He then wrapped his arms around me and rolled us both over until he was on his back, and I was facing the ceiling and still with his penis inside my bottom. I was gazing up at the ceiling not quite believing that I had just had anal sex when he shifted his hands up to my breasts, gave each of them a squeeze and said, "what do you think of Dina's little pert tits?"

For a moment I felt confused, wondering who he was talking to until I heard a male voice say, "I think they are perfect."

I looked down toward the foot of the bed and saw one of my male colleagues, Pete, standing there, trousers unfastened and holding his erect penis in his hand. I felt acutely embarrassed and wondered how long he had been there, perhaps watching as Colin had taken my anal virginity.

Colin then tweaked my nipples before moving his hands away to reveal my breasts to Pete as he whispered in my ear, "open your legs and show Pete that there is room for one more."

I'm not quite sure what came over me. Perhaps it was the fact that I was highly aroused, but I did as Colin asked, opening my legs to reveal my pussy and my anus impaled on Colin's penis.

I saw Pete's gaze shift to my crotch as he stroked his erection.

When Colin had said there was room for two, what he meant hadn't really sunk in until Pete climbed onto the bed, knelt between my open legs, and said, "are you ready for this Dina?"

"I'm not sure," I said, "I don't know if they will both fit inside me."

"You'll be fine Dina," Colin said, trying to reassure me before saying to Pete, "go for it mate."

Part of me wanted to protest but as Pete moved up between my legs and pressed the head of his erection between my wet labia, I felt an overwhelming curiosity to experience what it would feel like to be penetrated by two guys at the same time.

With Colin gripping my breasts I felt my vagina stretching around the bulbous head of Pete's erection as he slowly eased it into me. With Colin's penis in my rectum, it felt like Pete's was a very tight fit but, to my amazement I soon had them both inside me. Colin remained still as Pete began to thrust his penis back and forth in my vagina. He soon reached a steady rhythm before Colin began to thrust as well. Having a penis in both holes made me feel very 'full' but also excited by the prospect of satisfying two men at once.

Before long the three of us were panting and moaning as the sounds of flesh slapping against flesh filled the room.

I felt Colin's thrusts become more and more urgent until with a series of loud grunts I felt his dick ejaculate in my rectum for the second time that evening. Pete was not far behind, and I soon felt him ejaculate inside me as he thrusted hard and grunted loudly.

The three of us remained coupled together for a while until I felt both penises gradually soften. Pete then pulled out of me with a 'plop' making all three of us giggle. Colin then rolled us both sideways and withdrew from my bottom.

I was then both surprised and pleased when Pete leaned over me, kissed be on the cheek and said, "well done Dina, you were great," before zipping himself up and leaving the room.

Colin had retrieved a box of tissues from the bedside table and passed me a handful saying, "are you OK?"

"Yes," I said, as I pushed the wad of tissues between my legs, "I've never felt better."

Having mopped up the ejaculate that had be oozing from both my vagina and anus I stood and began to get dressed saying to Colin, "I would like to go home now."

As I walked back along the corridor, I saw Caroline standing outside the room I'd seen her in earlier. The crowd of guys had gone, and she was fully dressed.

Her face looked flushed as she greeted me saying, "are you ready to leave?"

"Yes please," I said.

During the journey back to the pub car park we were both silent. Then, as we pulled into the carpark and stopped, we both looked at each other and suddenly giggled as I blurted out, "so who's going to talk first?"

"As you are the new girl Dina, I think you should go first."

"OK," I said excitedly, eager to tell my best friend about what I had done.

I had anal sex."

"Tell me more you little slut," she said with a giggle.

"We had normal sex first but as he was fucking me, he began teasing my anus and then slowly pushed his finger up into my bottom.

After I'd reached an orgasm, he then got me to kneel on the bed and used my vaginal juices and gel to lubricate his dick before fucking my bottom."

"Did it hurt?"

"No, not really. It was just a little uncomfortable at first."