Geeky Dinas’s Sexual Awakening

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a short while he stopped, released his grip on her head and eased his cock back out until it was just resting on her bottom lip.

"What do you think Dina? Clever, isn't she?"

After the incredible orgasm he had given me earlier I felt eager to return the favour somehow so when he said, "do you want to try?"

I just nodded, trying to look keen and disguising my doubt as to whether I could do it.

"Now take hold of my cock and rest it on your bottom lip like Caroline was doing."

I reached across took hold of his erection and guided it to my mouth as he turned slightly to face me. I sat there, doubting I had the required skills as Caroline turned and said, "as he slides it into your mouth try to keep pushing your tongue out so that his cock is resting on it."

Dick looked down at me and said, "are you ready Dina?"

"I think so."

"If you want me to stop just slap my thigh and I'll pull out. OK?"

"Yes," I said.

I felt his hands slip over my ears and then grip my head as he eased the first couple of inches into my mouth. Remembering Caroline's advice, I pushed my tongue forward.

I was expecting him to start by pushing the whole length into my mouth but instead he started to thrust just the first few inches back and forth between my lips. So far so good I thought.

As he continued to thrust between my lips, he started to pull my head closer to him, a little bit at a time, causing his cock to go deeper into my mouth. The office was silent except for Dick repeatedly saying, "That's great Dina, you're doing well."

I sensed his thrusting becoming more urgent. Perhaps, because of my naivety, it had not occurred to me earlier that he would almost certainly ejaculate in my mouth. I wasn't sure what to expect but still felt determined to continue.

I felt his grip on my head tighten and suddenly gagged as the head of his cock hit the back of my throat. I quickly found that if I repeatedly tried to swallow it eased my natural gag reflex.

I looked up as Dick pulled back a little. Our eyes met briefly as he asked, "are you OK?"

With strings of drawl hanging from the sides of my cock filled mouth, I nodded.

I then braced myself as he began thrusting again. I gagged a couple more times, but he kept going. I remembered his advice to slap his thigh if I wanted him to stop but with the long strings of drawl now falling onto my small breasts, I felt determined to prove that I could be as good as my best friend.

I could hear his rhythmic breathing now synchronized to his thrusts.

With each inward thrust I was now able to resist the urge to gag as his glans repeatedly pushed into my throat. He was now in truth, fucking my mouth. With each inward thrust my lips crashed against his pubic hair. His thrusts were becoming more urgent as he said breathlessly, "I'm going to cum Dina."

The rhythm of his thrusts suddenly changed. I felt him pull back a little from my throat which was a relief. With my lips clamped around his shaft I could feel it start to pulsate and then my mouth was being flooded with his 'stuff' as he ejaculated.

It tasted salty with a kind of slimy consistency but, after the initial 'yuk' sensation of it flooding mouth, I realised that it didn't taste disgusting.

I looked up and our eyes met again. I was feeling quite pleased with myself as he released his grip on my head and slipped his dripping cock from my mouth. I was unsure what to do with his salty slime until Dick said, "Have you ever tasted cum before Dina?"

I shook my head.

"Well then," he said, "this will be another first for you. Swallow it and then tell me what you think."

I tilted my head back and felt the pool of salty ejaculate move to the back of my mouth. I then closed my eyes, moved my tongue, and swallowed. I felt it slide down my gullet and was surprised by how easy it was.

Dick smiled saying "well done Dina, what did you think of your first taste of spunk."

"It was OK," I said, "it reminded me of swallowing an oyster but without the squeeze of lemon or tabasco!"

All three of us laughed and then Caroline reached down beside the couch and passed me a box of tissues saying, "here, wipe yourself dry and then you can get dressed.

Dick and Caroline then retreated to the desk as I wiped the drool from my breasts and chin, gathered my clothes together and got dressed.

I then walked over to the desk. Dick held up the polaroid picture and, despite what I had just done, I blushed as I saw the image of me, legs spread wide and touching myself.

I watched as he stapled it to the consent form and said, "welcome to the club Dina," before passing me a small box. I opened the box and took out my small gold enamelled badge.

Although I'd seen the badges being worn by the club members, they were quite small, and I'd never seen the detail before. Now, as I examined my own, I chuckled as I saw it depicted two rabbits mating.

Glancing at my watch I saw that it was time for me to return to work. As I was about to leave Caroline said, "Dina, I'll walk back with you."

We left Dick's office and during the short walk back to our workplaces we agreed to meet for a drink that same evening.

3.

We met at a local pub and after ordering our drinks we sat in a quiet corner. "I have lots of questions about the club," I said.

"Ask away," said Caroline.

"Have you always been present when Dick vets' prospective new members?"

She smiled saying, "no, I asked to be there for you in case you needed any encouragement or help. The only other time was for Colin from engineering."

"Why Colin?"

"Same reason. We had sex once and although I knew he was keen to join I also knew that he was quite shy."

"Did he have to have a revealing picture taken like I did?"

"Of course. Every applicant, male or female has to do it."

I was feeling curious and asked, "what did he have to do?"

Caroline blushed as she said, "he had to strip naked and then Dick said to him, "I want you to masturbate and imagine you are fucking Caroline."

"And did he?"

"Oh yes. It took him a while to get an erection with us both looking but once he was hard, he was soon wanking his cock. Dick was immensely proud of the picture he got. He caught the exact moment that Colin ejaculated."

I then continued, "do all the females expose themselves like I had to?"

"I assume so although I've never seen any of the pictures."

"What did you do when you applied to join?"

"Similar to you except he produced a dildo from his desk and got me to masturbate with it."

Wow! I exclaimed, "did you have an orgasm?"

"Yes."

"How did you feel when he asked you to masturbate while he was watching?"

"Even now I can remember the feeling of acute shyness, but I've since realised that my shyness actually adds to my arousal."

"Why did you feel so shy, I thought that you were having an affair with him?"

"No, we just have sex now and again. What he really likes is to watch me have sex with other members."

I was rapidly learning that there was a side of my best friend that I'd known nothing about as I exclaimed, "wow Caroline, how does that feel to have sex with someone watching?"

I saw her blush a little as she said, "the first time felt kind of weird, but I found it very erotic to look into Dick's eyes while someone else was fucking me."

We had some more drinks, and I raised the subject of the club nights saying, "tell me more about the club nights Caroline."

"As I said, Dick likes to watch me and, having sex in front of other club members is something that is encouraged and is very popular."

I must have looked shocked and worried as she added, "it's not compulsory but if you were ever brave enough to try it, I think you might enjoy it. You would also find that you would become extremely popular with the male members.

As a new member, Dick will ask you soon if you would like to be introduced to the other members."

"By 'introduced' I assume that you mean more than just shaking hands."

Caroline giggled as she replied, "Yes, much more. When I agreed to be introduced, I was undressed by two of the guys in front of the other members. When I was completely naked, they both ran their hands all over me; toying with my boobs and then touching me between my legs. Both then got their cocks out."

"Wow!" I exclaimed, "then what happened?"

"Dick came out and announced to the members that he would toss a coin; heads and both guys would fuck me, or tails and I would suck off both of them."

"And?" I asked eagerly.

"It was tails."

I tried to imagine how I would feel if I was asked to suck off two guys with the whole club watching as I asked, "did you swallow their stuff?"

Caroline grinned as she said, "some of it but most splashed onto my face."

We finished our drinks and as we were about to leave, I said, "I'm not sure that I could have sex in front of the others."

Caroline smiled as she said, "I thought that at first. There's no obligation or rush. You'll get the chance to watch others before Dick asks you."

We were walking through the car park as she added, "I heard today that Daphne from accounts has agreed to be introduced at the next club night."

My response was, "wow!"

We said our farewells and I headed home.

That night I lay in bed amazed by Caroline's parting announcement that Daphne would be introduced to the members in a few weeks' time.

Daphne always looked very frumpy. I guessed that she was around the same age as me but at work she dressed in what I call old lady's clothes. She was also quite a large plump young lady with enormous bosoms. Her hair was always in a neat chignon and with her gold rimmed spectacles, permanent serious expression, and old baggy cardigans, she was the last person I expected to even be a member of the club let alone volunteer to be introduced.

The next few weeks flew by and before I knew it, it was a Friday club night.

When I told Caroline during the afternoon that I would be going home from work to change before going to the pub she just smiled and said, "so you're taking my advice then."

Earlier that week Caroline had convinced me that I should always wear skirts to the club nights. Remembering the admiring glances I'd got from the guys the last time I wore my short denim skirt I agreed.

I had bought an even shorter denim skirt and, having been persuaded by Caroline that a short front fastening summer dress would be 'convenient' for club nights, I also bought a sleeveless white floral-patterned dress with a front fastening zip that ran from the neckline to the hem.

Like before Caroline and I decided to share her car and go together from the pub to Dick's house.

After work I rushed home. Having showered I decided to wear the front fastening dress. Having put on a clean pair of cotton panties I remembered Caroline daring me to go without a bra. At the time I'd told her, "No way," but as I stood in my bedroom wearing just my panties, I felt uncharacteristically daring. I'd been waiting for the club evening all week with a mixture of excitement and trepidation. If I went without a bra would anyone notice?

My small breasts did not really need the support but not wearing one somehow felt wrong.

With a sudden feeling of bravado (no pun intended) I left my bra on the bed and put on the dress.

I zipped up the dress, attached my club badge and checked myself in the mirror. I came close to changing my mind about the bra when I saw that my dark prominent nipples were faintly visible beneath the fine fabric of my dress but, feeling determined to shake off my usual geeky image, I quickly grabbed my keys and left the house before I had a chance to change my mind.

Walking from the car park to the pub I felt very self-conscious. It was a warm summer evening and, as I entered the bar, I felt half naked wearing just my shoes, dress, and panties. It felt like a secret that only I knew but I could not help glancing down at my breasts, convinced that my nipples must be clearly visible as they rubbed against the inside of my dress with every step.

Caroline rushed over to greet me and, glancing at the front of my dress said with a grin, "you did it then."

"Is it very obvious?" I asked.

"Not really that obvious but I noticed your nipples as I got close to you."

I was beginning to regret going braless but then Colin, the guy from the engineering department who I had always fancied, walked across, and said, "Dina, nice to see you here." As he spoke, I saw his gaze move down to my boobs and then back up again. I wasn't sure if he was checking my badge or checking my boobs as he said, "let me get you a drink; white wine?"

"Yes please," I said. As he rushed off to the bar Caroline whispered, "I think he liked what he saw."

When Colin returned with my drink Caroline walked away leaving the two of us together.

I kept glancing down at his crotch as I remembered Caroline telling me about Colin's initiation into the club and masturbating in Dick's office as they both watched.

Again, I saw his gaze looking at my chest as he raised his glass saying, "cheers, here's to an enjoyable evening."

I fully expected him to move away as soon as another more attractive woman caught his eye, but he didn't. He was very friendly and as we chatted, I felt my self-confidence growing. We had another drink, and I was already feeling at ease with him. At one stage Daphne from accounts walked over and said hello. I wondered how it would feel to have boobs as large as hers. She was wearing a white blouse that really should have been at least one size larger. Between each of the buttons the fabric gaped open, and I wondered how she managed to fasten it. Her skirt was an old-fashioned looking kilt that was stretched tightly over her generous hips and backside with buttons down the front.

I noticed Colin looking at her boobs and then the other guys doing the same as she walked away and mingled with the others.

Feeling quite relaxed now in his company I leaned forward and said quietly, "I bet your looking forward to seeing Daphne's boobs later on."

He laughed and taking me by surprise, said, "I'd rather see yours."

Perhaps it was the wine or maybe my newly found confidence as I said with a grin, "you never know your luck."

I then added, "I've always thought that men liked big boobs. I saw you and the other guys all looking at Daphne as she moved around the bar."

"I think that is a myth," he replied, "some like big ones, others like small ones. I think that the fascination with Daphne this evening is the prospect of seeing frumpy Daphne in all her naked glory having sex."

I could not help but wonder how she felt, knowing that everyone in the bar would soon be seeing her without her clothes.

After a couple more drinks we were soon all back in Dick's house. We were gathered in a large living room as Dick said, "as you are all aware Daphne has agreed to do her introduction with two lucky guys she chose earlier."

There was a round of applause from everyone before Dick added, "As usual, please show her your respect at all times."

Colin was still by my side as I asked him quietly, "will she have sex with both of them?"

"I hope so," he said with a grin.

I doubted if I could ever be brave enough to have sex in front of an audience let alone with two guys.

In the centre of the room was a three-seater couch with other armchairs and two-seater couches positioned around the front of it in a large semicircle.

I watched as Daphne and two guys walked over and stood in front of the three-seater. My eyes were drawn to the guys who I recognised as two of my colleagues from the software development department. They were both dressed in just their boxers. Looking at the obvious bulges in their underwear I smiled to myself as I thought jokingly, 'their software has certainly been developed!'

The guys were standing either side of Daphne as Colin grabbed my arm and led me to a small two-seater couch that was almost directly in front of them.

The room fell silent as Dick adjusted the lighting until just the three-seater, Daphne, and the two guys were lit from overhead lighting. The rest of the room was now in semi-darkness and silent as Dick said, "Tonight I'm introducing Daphne. In her words not mine she says she wants to show you all that there is much more to her than just the big frumpy bird from accounts!"

I could feel the warmth of Colin's body as he casually put his arm around me.

Daphne looked shy and nervous standing between the two guys but then grinned as they both leaned close and whispered something in her ears.

They grabbed a hand each and pulled it across to the fronts of their bulging boxers.

With their mouths still close to her head I realised they were licking her ears. I could see the tension slowly leaving her body as she leaned her head back and looked relaxed.

Nobody had ever licked or kissed my ears, and I began to wonder what it would feel like. My question was answered almost at once as I felt Colin's hot breath on my ear followed by the tip of his tongue starting to gently lick and explore around my earlobe.

Colin was still licking and nibbling my ear as I watched the two guys reach across and run their hands over Daphne's big boobs. Having squeezed and mauled them they started to unfasten her blouse. Being stretched so tightly over her enormous bust each time a button was released the gaping gap between each button would suddenly spring open. With the first three or four buttons now unfastened Daphne's cleavage was visible to all together with the delicate black lace of her large bra.

The guys had stopped licking her ears as they concentrated on unfastening her blouse. As they released the last button the blouse gaped wide open of its own accord.

One of them then whispered something to her. She leaned forward, helped them remove the blouse and then leaned back again.

She then turned to one of the guys and pointed to the front of her bra between the two enormous cups.

I wondered what she was doing until one of the guys reached between her breasts and pulled the bra out a little.

I then realised that it was front fastening. I watched him fumble and then saw the cups suddenly separate and drop.

The guys then grabbed a shoulder strap and cup each before pulling the bra free and releasing Daphne's boobs.

There was a low gasp and murmur in the room as Daphne's breasts were exposed in all their glory. I and I guess all of the others were expecting them to fall and droop but, although gravity had some influence, her enormous boobs just jutted out from her chest like two large melons.

As the guys grabbed one each, I felt Colin's fingers sneak around my neck and find the front fastening zip of my dress.

I quickly glanced around the room to make sure that nobody was watching and wondered how far I would let him go.

I turned back and saw that both guys were now sucking and licking Daphne's sizeable nipples. I felt Colin slowly unzipping my dress as he whispered in my ear, "would you like me to do that to you Dina?"

I didn't answer. I just leaned back feeling fearful that someone might see but at the same time excited by the whole situation. I was expecting Colin to unzip my dress and just expose my breasts, but my excitement and fear increased as I felt his hand and the zip move right down, over my panties to the hemline of my dress.

He pulled the dress open and, leaning forward gazed at my exposed breasts and naked flesh saying softly, "Dina, you look even better than I imagined."

With my breasts now exposed he reached across, cupped one in his hand, and started to suck and lick the nipple of the other.

It felt good as he played with my boobs while I watched the two guys and Daphne. They were still sucking her nipples but at the same time unfastening the front of her kilt.