All Comments on 'Getting to Know the Neighbours Ch. 03'

by He_n_She

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 3 years ago

It doesn’t matter if he has friends, he drugged and raped her, the product would be in her system.

And even if he choose to not report it, there would be NO way a reasonable person would associate with any of them. And Jaynes ass would be sore, she would no she was drugged and, because she was unable to consent, raped.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Apparently, Richard doesn't want to live to a ripe old age. Making stupid threats is not the way to get there.

"Friends in the police" won't help until after the fact. And how does he know what friends in low places the MC has?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I can't help thinking they both wanted this lifestyle they knew the risks they knew what might happen they accepted the rules. I don't agree with anyone being drugged and raped but I think they got themselves into this mess they should either stick with it or find another swinging lifestyle group. If they really didn't want to be with this group they would have already packed thier bags and left. Even if they lost money on the house and lived in a mobile home somewhere. Sorry no sympathy here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Oh dear,

pity the gas pipe split in R&M's house on Thursday.

I guess Jayne's not being honest landed them in this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Not Good

I loved the first two chapters a d have nothing against the concept of this chapter. But the writing and story telling was just poor. Very short and uneventful.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How does Richard get punished? Incorrect story info tag

mattenwmattenwalmost 3 years ago

Now your story is starting to get particularly idiotic and unbelievable! He goes to the hospital with his wife and reports the rape and drug abuse and Richard and his wife go to jail for a very long time. Not to mention the lawsuit against the two of them! But as I said, you want to inspire the stupid fans and that's why a little reality has no place in your crap, right?

PhilLustyPhilLustyalmost 3 years ago

Well that was a down turn

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

This was heading for a 1 without a revenge plot.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Unexpected turn of things!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHe_n_She@He_n_She
Hi, We are a happily married swinger couple. Looking to write about both our fantasies and our real life adventures and experiences. We have been swinging for over 20 years and also have an interest in BDSM.