All Comments on 'Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 09'

by Gln1517

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More

A series or story about their time together here would be most appreciated.

youpperyoupperabout 5 years ago
Ginny, gets her wish to be a full time slave.

A beautiful ending to the sexy nude nympho, Ginny. So glad the author had Lester take her asshole 1 last time and then feed her his cum as she tasted his ass. Ginny being nude in the office was so unique and how Rachel was changed from a prude to a sweet dominate and they fall in love. Thank you Gin, for these wonderful stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Much more slavery

Some more slavery and into public disgrace and using her as a toilet (scat play)

Make a new series as ginny slave to rachel

AviciaAviciaabout 2 years ago

The story had really gone downhill since the first auction but you redeemed it all with such a sweet ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I have loved all of these stories. I really wish you would write stories about the goings-on in the permanent slave situations in addition to the submission to slave journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGln1517@Gln1517
The New Friends story is a revised version of a story I published elsewhere. I have rewritten it to make it Literotica acceptable. If you are interested in reading the original, please email me and will direct you to the free site.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES