Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was a loud scraping of chairs as the invited guests moved into the line to have a go at the naked woman in the stocks or to get a better look at the action that was about to unfold. The first person up was an older gentleman who took the crop and brought it down on Ginny's raised ass. His second stroke wasn't as strong as his first stroke but the man brought the crop up into Ginny's slit. The next man took a paddle to Ginny's ass.

The first woman on the platform was Maria, from Ginny's office. Maria was applying lube to a large butt plug. Maria spread lube on her fingers and quickly pushed them into Ginny's asshole. Maria withdrew her fingers and shoved the butt plug into Ginny. There was a murmur from those watching as they saw Ginny try to move back onto the plug. It slipped into Ginny and Maria slapped Ginny's ass as she left the platform.

The next two men in line played with Ginny's pussy. The next woman took the paddle to Ginny's ass. The next man asked Ginny if being a slave was what she really wanted. Ginny told the man that this was her desire. The man reached in front of Ginny and pulled on her nipples before leaving. Ellen George was next.

"Let's see how open you are, shall we?" Ellen announced.

Ellen pulled the butt plug out of Ginny and ran her finger around Ginny's asshole.

"Well, that's a start. I hope whoever has your asshole later has a nice big cock." Ellen remarked.

There was some laughter at Ellen's remark. Ellen spanked Ginny with her hand before leaving the platform. By the end of the hour, Ginny's ass was red and she desperately needed to cum. When Jonathan called time, Rachel and Ellen helped Ginny out of the stocks.

"We will take a few minutes break and then proceed with the drawing." Jonathan announced.

The stocks and table were removed and a large mat placed in the center of the platform. Ginny watched from the side as Rachel rubbed lotion on Ginny's ass. Ginny smiled at Rachel when she had finished.

"You can wait a few more minutes." Rachel said.

"No, l'm ready." Ginny replied as she stepped onto the platform.

Jonathan had brought the table just in front of the platform. Ginny knelt down on the mat. She still had her collar on and wondered if it would ever come off. Ginny saw three boxes on the table. Although she couldn't tell, she assumed one said "Pussy" another "Ass" and the third "Mouth."

"Our lovely slave is ready and so I will draw out the name that will have her use her mouth on the winner. And that winner is Mary J." Jonathan called.

Ginny heard some laughter and applause as a woman, Ginny thought she was as old as Grace but quite attractive, came forward. Jonathan helped Mary onto the platform.

"She is all yours, Mary." Jonathan said as Mary began to undress.

When she was naked, Mary walked toward Ginny and put her hand under Ginny's chin, lifting Ginny's face.

"You are going to use your mouth to make me cum. I hope you have done this before."

"Yes, Mistress. I have."

"Good. I don't want to be disappointed. And call me ma'am."

"Yes, ma'am." Ginny replied as Mary lowered herself onto the mat and brought her knees up and spread her legs apart.

Ginny bent forward from her kneeling position and placed her face near Mary's pussy. Ginny gently kissed the inside of Mary's thighs before she traced her tongue over the woman's slit. Ginny was surprised that, like herself, Mary's pussy was bald. Ginny could not feel any stubble as she licked and realized that Mary must have had her pussy waxed. Quickly returning to her task, Ginny sucked on Mary's clit as it swelled from Ginny's attentions. Ginny pushed her tongue as deep as she could into Mary before returning her attention to Mary's clit.

Mary was beginning to moan and Ginny could hear pieces of conversations, although most of the sound was muted because Mary now had her thighs clamped against Ginny's head. When Mary pushed her pussy up into Ginny's face, Ginny knew the woman was close to cumming. Ginny sucked on Mary's clit then licked down her slit. Mary yelled as her orgasm overtook her, squeezing her thighs against Ginny's head and rocking from side to side. But Ginny kept on licking and Mary was beginning to jerk until she found the strength to push Ginny away.

Mary just laid on the mattress with her legs spread wide as Ginny resumed her kneeling position. Mary seemed in no particular hurry to get up and seemed oblivious to the fact that so many people could see her spread pussy.

"Up you go, Mary." Jonathan finally said as he offered his hand to help Mary up. Mary gathered up her clothes and walked nude to the ladies room to clean up and dress. There was a round of applause as she left.

"Right, then. Well, you have had an example of the oral skills of our slave girl, but now it's on to another of her orifices. What shall it be? Pussy or her asshole? It was clear from the shouts of "Asshole" that Ginny was about to be fucked up her ass.

Jonathan called for the bowl marked ass just as Mary was returning from getting dressed.

"Ah, perfect." Jonathan announced. "Mary, would you please come draw a name out of the bowl?"

"Gladly. Oh, and by the way, this woman can eat pussy."

There was laughter as Mary reached into the bowl and pulled out a slip of paper and handed it to Jonathan. Jonathan looked at the paper and smiled.

"Well, I know for a fact that the winner has already fucked our dear slave in her ass before and I'm sure you will enjoy watching him do her again. Lester G."

Ginny looked up to see Lester, Connie's assistant and manager of her property walk forward. Ginny adored Lester and had experiences with him in the past. Ginny knew that when Lester was finished her asshole would be gaping open. Ginny knew that this black man had the biggest cock she had ever taken.

As Lester stepped up onto the platform, his shirt was already unbuttoned and he was undoing his belt.

"Well, Miss Ginny, I guess we get to play again. I'm hoping Miss Connie buys you so I can fuck you everyday." Lester laughed.

When Lester had removed his shorts, his enormous cock sprang into view. The women in the audience were mumbling and Ginny even heard one man say that she will never get that cock into her ass. Lester must have heard the comment as well.

"Suck on my cock, Ginny. Let's give the people a show."

Lester stood with his hands on his hips as Ginny crawled towards him. Ginny took Lester's cock in her hand and guided it into her mouth. Ginny licked the cockle ad and soon had six inches in her mouth. Lester gave a small thrust and two more inches disappeared down Ginny's throat, causing Ginny to gag. Lester backed up allowing Ginny to get her breath.

"So, you think she can't take my entire cock?" Lester called out to the audience as he smiled. "This one can take anything."

Lester pulled out of Ginny's mouth and walked over to the table but not before telling Ginny to get into position. Lester picked up a tube of lube and walked back to Ginny, who was now head down and ass up on the mat. Lester squeezed some lube onto his hand and squirted some on Ginny's ass. He coated his cock and took his fingers and pushed the lube on Ginny's ass into her asshole. Lester had three fingers into Ginny's asshole as he spread the lube inside Ginny's ass. Lester knelt behind Ginny and guided his cock head into Ginny's asshole. Lester leaned forward but did not push his cock farther in.

"Let's show them what you are, Ginny." Lester whispered. "I want you to move your ass back onto my cock. Take it all, Ginny."

Lester straightened up, slapped Ginny's ass hard and waited. Ginny moved her ass back toward Lester. She felt Lester's cock move an inch farther into her upturned ass. Ginny took a breath and moved her knees back toward Lester and four more inches disappeared into Ginny's asshole. Ginny stopped and waited for the pain to subside and then she moved back again. Two more inches penetrated her bottom.

"Four more inches to go." Lester called out. "Take all of it now!" Lester ordered. Ginny pushed her ass all the way down Lester's cock until she felt his balls against her ass.

Ginny was panting as Lester patted her ass. Gripping Ginny by the hips, Lester pulled his cock back and thrust back in. He repeated the movement but increased his speed each time. There was silence from the audience as they watched Lester's cock disappear into Ginny's ass and reappear as he pulled back. With a loud grunt, Lester pushed his cock into Ginny. Then, he pulled all the way out.

"Get it your mouth." Lester ordered.

Ginny spun around and took hold of Lester's slick cock. No sooner had she put the head of Lester's cock in her mouth, he began to cum. Ginny caught all of Lester's cum but she did not swallow. Once he had finished cumming, Lester told Ginny to show everyone what she had in her mouth. Ginny faced the audience and opened her mouth, showing what Lester had deposited.

Some woman, Ginny didn't see who, yelled, "Swallow it all." Ginny obeyed and showed her empty mouth after she swallowed Lester's load.

Lester left the platform and Jonathan returned.

"No rest for our slave. Let's see who gets her pussy." Jonathan announced as he reached into the final jar.

"Where is Stan F?" Jonathan called out.

Ginny's heart sank when she heard Stan's name. Of all the people who used her and abused her, Stan was the one who seemed to take the greatest delight in humiliating her. Stan walked on to the stage, a smile spread across his face.

"What position do you want your slave in?" Jonathan asked Stan.

"I want her on her back. But, she needs to kneel in front of my first and suck my cock. Then, on her back and I want her to open her legs up and say, "Stan, please fuck me with that nice cock of yours."

"Well, then. Let's get started." Jonathan announced.

Stan was stripping of his clothes and when he was naked he made Ginny crawl to him. His cock was already hard but he was enjoying humiliating Ginny. Ginny reached Stan and opened her mouth to let him enter. Stan pushed his cock deeply into Ginny's mouth. Ginny gagged as Stan pushed his cock in further.

"I really wanted your asshole but this will do. I'm going to miss fucking you but I'm sure Becky will be good." Stan kept talking as he sawed in and out of Ginny's mouth. "She's here, watching you. Maybe she'll sell herself, too."

Stan pulled out of Ginny's mouth and motioned for Ginny to lay down on the mat. Ginny complied, laying flat on her back as Stan looked down at her.

"You know what I want you to do. Go on. Say it. Say it so everyone can hear you."

Ginny swallowed and looked up at Stan, his cock hard and glistening from her oral service, sticking straight out.

"Stan, please fuck me." Ginny spoke.

"Louder!" Stan ordered.

"Stan, please fuck me!" Ginny yelled.

Stan didn't move but continued looking down at Ginny. Ginny realized what Stan was waiting for her to do. Ginny lifted her knees and slid her feet back until they were almost against her asscheeks. Ginny opened her legs and Stan smiled. He knelt between Ginny's legs and guided his cock straight into Ginny's pussy. Stan drove his cock all the way into Ginny's pussy. There was no easing in. This was for his pleasure, not hers.

Stan pumped away and pulled out only once when he felt his orgasm approaching. Stan got up and knelt over Ginny's tits as he lowered his cock to her mouth.

"Swallow it all." Stan said as he put his cock in Ginny's mouth.

Stan fucked Ginny's mouth and pulled out before cumming. Stan told Ginny to keep her mouth open. He stroked his cock twice before shooting his cum into Ginny's mouth. Ginny swallowed two mouthfuls of cum before Stan stuck his cock back in her mouth. Ginny knew she was to lick his cock clean.

Ginny laid on the mat after Stan finished. Jonathan announced that the auction would begin in a few minutes as the platform needed to be prepared. Jonathan came toward Ginny, with Grace and Rachel following. They escorted Ginny off the platform and to a small restroom.

"We don't have much time, Ginny. You better go pee because I don't know when you might have another chance." Grace said.

Grace left Ginny with Rachel and walked back by the platform as Rachel led Ginny to the washroom. Ginny sat on the toilet and peed. She felt between her legs and felt her pussy and asshole. Ginny was pleased that she wasn't gaped open that far. When she stood up Rachel was waiting with cuffs.

"You need to put these on. How are you doing?" Rachel asked.

"I'm ok. Ready to be sold. I think I have been ready for this my whole life. But, I'm going to miss you. Very much."

Rachel didn't respond. She handed Ginny two cuffs and told to fasten them on her ankles. When Ginny was finished, Rachel put cuffs on each of Ginny's wrists and pulled Ginny's arms behind her back. Rachel clipped the cuffs together and walked back in front of Ginny. Rachel leaned forward and kissed Ginny, driving her tongue into Ginny's mouth.

"It might be a while before I get to do that again." Rachel said after they broke the kiss. "One more thing to do. Open your mouth."

Ginny obeyed Rachel and Rachel pushed a ball gag into Ginny's mouth. Rachel buckled the gag behind Ginny's head and attached the leash to the collar that Ginny was still wearing. Rachel pulled on the leash and led Ginny out.

Grace was waiting on the platform as Rachel and Ginny stepped on to the platform. Grace was standing next to a metal pole about two feet high, sticking up from a square base. Rachel guided Ginny so that the pole was between Ginny's legs and the tip aimed up at Ginny's pussy.

"Rachel, would you please attach Ginny's ankles to the base?" Grace asked.

Rachel knelt and attached Ginny's ankle cuffs to the base of the device. Grace pulled a small level on the device and the pole and she began to slide the pole up and in to Ginny's pussy. With two inches inside Ginny, Grace took lube and applied it to the exposed portion of the pole.

"We have to get this all the way up, Ginny so be ready. Grace slid the pole farther into Ginny until Ginny winced. Grace knew that the pole had reached Ginny's cervix and she stopped.

"It's called a one bar prison." Grace said as she patted Ginny's ass.

Grace stood in front of Ginny and put a clip on each of Ginny's nipples. She stood back when she finished and told Jonathan that the slave was ready to be sold.

Jonathan looked at Ginny, then turned and addressed the audience.

"Let's begin. You all have received the rules and limits for this auction. The slave will be your property for one year, after which you must return her to this location. Further, three five day welfare periods will occur every three months. You may not permanently mark the slave but you may have her pierced. You may dress her in any way you desire or keep her naked the entire time of her servitude."

Ginny shivered with excitement when she heard Jonathan say "naked the entire time." Ginny was used to being naked and hoped she would stay that way, no matter how embarrassing it would be for her.

"Now, let's start the bidding for this slave. Who will give me ten thousand dollars?"

A number of hands shot up and Ginny was surprised to see Stan and Maria from the office raise their hands. At thirty thousand, Ginny saw Maria continue bidding but Stan dropped out. The bidding continued for ten more minutes and at six hundred thousand there were still four bidders. Ginny watched as Scott Hughes, her former office boss, had entered the bidding. Ginny assumed that he was bidding for Mr. Matsui. The other bidders, a man and two couples that Ginny did not know.

As the bidding continued, the two couples dropped out at eight hundred thousand and Scott was on his phone. He bid eight hundred and fifty thousand but the man raised to nine hundred thousand.

"Any advance on nine hundred thousand?" Jonathan called. "No? Going once, twice, sold!"

There was applause and quite a bit of commotion when the bidding ended. Grace moved next to Ginny and began to lower the metal rod that was in Ginny's pussy. She then uncuffed Ginny's ankles from the base of the device. Grace was about to remove the nipple clips from Ginny's tits when the man stopped Grace.

"Please leave the clips and gag on." The man instructed.

"Certainly. And congratulations to you on your purchase, sir." Grace responded.

Ginny wasn't listening. She looked for Rachel but could not see her in the crowd that was now making for the door. Grace handed a leash to the man and he attached it to Ginny's collar. The man pulled on the leash and led Ginny off the platform.

"Who do I give the check to?" The man asked.

"That would be me." Jonathan said. "Grace will hold the leash and we can do our business over by the table."

The man handed the leash to Grace and he walked a few feet away to write the check. Grace took the opportunity to whisper to Ginny.

"Are you ok?"

"Nervous. Do you know who he is?"

"Never seen him before. But, you're a slave now. Whatever happens now, well, it's going to happen."

"I really wanted to say goodbye to Rachel."

The man returned and he took a blindfold and handed it to Grace.

"Put this on her, would you?"

Grace took the blind fold and placed it over Ginny's eyes. Satisfied that Ginny couldn't see, he asked Jonathan if there was a side door he could use leading to a side parking lot. He explained that their cars would be in that lot waiting.

"Cars?" Jonathan asked.

"Yes. There is more than just me in my party and arrangements to take the slave from here have been made."

"You should use that exit over there." Jonathan indicated.

"Thank you. Goodnight."

The man took Ginny by her upper arm and led her to towards the door. Drool was coming from Ginny's mouth and was landing on her tits. The man said nothing as he led Ginny out the door into the parking lot.

"The area has been swept, so no danger of you stepping on anything you shouldn't. Here we are."

Ginny felt the man let go of her arm. Her heart skipped a beat when she heard Rachel's voice.

"Thank you, daddy for your help. I couldn't have done this without you. Maybe I should send her to you one night."

"I don't think your mother would approve. But, she is quite attractive, and as I saw, very sexually adept. Do enjoy."

Ginny heard the man kiss his daughter and walk away. Ginny's blindfold was removed as Rachel stroked Ginny's face.

"In the car, Ginny, I have lots to explain."

Rachel opened the door and helped Ginny into the front seat but she did not remove the cuffs that bound Ginny's wrists behind her back. Rachel got in on the other side and undid Ginny's gag. Rachel opened a bottle of water and tipped some into Ginny's mouth.

"I apologize for not being totally honest with you." Rachel said as she started the car and drove away from the catering hall. "I tried to lead a normal life despite the fact that my parents are, well, very rich. I have my own apartment and I wanted to find work on my own. But, the opportunity to have you for a year was just too much to ignore."

"I don't know what to say. Of course, I'm happy for you and really happy that you bought me." Ginny replied.

"Well, I intend for you to be my slave and hopefully at the end of the year, you will want to stay with me, maybe forever. But, I intend to keep you naked, even if we go out somewhere. I may take you to work to service the office staff. But, know that I love you, Ginny."

"I love you, too, Rachel."

"Keep your legs spread, slave."

Ginny smiled and spread her legs.