Girl Talk Ch. 08

Story Info
Married Carrie gets fucked in a pub car park - her story.
2.3k words
4.46
5.7k
10
6

Part 8 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 8: Carrie

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Carrie is a fun-loving girl in her early thirties, well... thirty-two, to be precise. About 5'6" in height, with shoulder length auburn hair, and a slim, but curvy figure. At the time this story took place her husband was a soldier, in the relatively peaceful days back before Iraq and Afghanistan, but they are now divorced. She lives in a small coastal town north of Aberdeen, Scotland.

CC: Carrie, you said you had a story for us, which ultimately led to the break up with your husband, so a slightly more serious story would you say?

Carrie: No, not really. I'm just going to say that our marriage was in trouble before this, but the night I'm going to describe was a turning point, and it went down hill from there. We got married too young and he was away from home all the time, so I suppose it was inevitable really.

CC: What a fidget you are, do you want another chair?

Carrie: (Wriggling around on the armchair to make herself comfortable and showing a fair bit of bare suntanned thighs in the process) No, this is fine, just getting comfortable - and stop looking up my skirt you dirty bugger! (laughs)

CC: Well, you know me Carrie, if you show me something, I'll look at it, and you were certainly showing me something.

Carrie: A gentleman wouldn't look, (smiling)

CC: Maybe, but he's not here - just wicked ole me!! So, let's get started, shall we?

Carrie: Might as well, after all, that's why I'm here. This took place when I was still married. My husband, Kenny was home on leave from the army, and come Saturday night we went to the local pub. We managed to get a table before the crowd came in, but it soon filled up - quite a few of our friends were there too. In a small town everybody knows everybody else, and knowing Kenny was home on leave from the army, they were buying him drinks, right, left and centre.

Before too long he was looking very drunk and I asked him to slow down, but he was already too far-gone to worry. Rob, his best friend before he joined the army, came over and sat at our table. He'd just split up from Mandy, his fiancée, and jokingly told us he was on the 'prowl' for another woman. We laughed and pulled his leg about 'not getting it regularly' any more, and he said he missed that right enough, but he didn't want to get involved with someone else so soon after breaking up with Mandy. Kenny drunkenly suggested that what he needed was a 'bit on the side,' someone he could screw without any commitment. Rob agreed, but said he couldn't think of anyone offhand, so Kenny suggested a no-strings affair with a married woman. Maybe some of the women in town whose husbands worked away in the oil or went to sea with the fishing fleet. Some of them must need a 'seeing to' regularly he surmised. Rob laughed and said, or better still, someone whose hubby was away in the army for months on end. He looked at me as he said it, and I looked away quickly, embarrassed. They both laughed, and Kenny told him to feel free - it wasn't being used when he was away in the army anyway. He added a few more choice details about how I couldn't get enough, and some more off-colour remarks about how wet I got, and my red pussy hair.

I was so embarrassed I could have killed him. The more I asked him to shut up, the more he opened his big mouth. He leaned across the table and 'confidentially' told Rob, in a voice that could be heard at the nearest tables that I had really big, sensitive nipples. All anyone had to do was gently pull on my nipples and I couldn't keep my legs closed. He laughed and sat back - Rob looked embarrassed but tried laughing it off by asking me if this was all true. I replied, furious, that he'd have wait until Kenny went back to the army, and if he played his cards right, he would find out for himself. We all laughed again, but they laughed more than me, because I was absolutely livid with Kenny. I excused myself and headed for the back of the pub where the toilets were.

CC: What a dick-head - no wonder you divorced him.

Carrie: He wasn't a bad guy, just stupid with drink. I divorced him because I simply 'outgrew' him, plus a few other little things as well.

CC: OK then, let's get back to the story.

Carrie: Right, well when I came out of the toilet, Rob was standing about halfway along the corridor beside the back door that led to the staff car park. The door was propped open as usual in the summertime for ventilation, and when I asked him what he was doing out here, he said something about fresh air and the bar being very smoky. He told me that Kenny had fallen asleep, and he was thinking about going home. I teased him, saying he'd never get another girl friend if he went home early, but he told me he had his sights set on one particular woman, and he wasn't going to settle for anything less. By this time, we'd stepped out into the cool night air of the car park, which was a relief after the heat of the bar. I asked if I knew her, and he said let's play a game. He would describe her, and I would have to guess who she might be.

He told me to close my eyes to help build up a mental picture of her, and I did as he suggested. I was leaning against the wall, and he was standing quite close beside me. He started to tell me about this girl, and after a few sentences I realised he was talking about me!

I opened my eyes and tried to say something, but he put a finger to my lips and told me to 'shush' and shut my eyes again. He told me how wonderful and beautiful she was, and how he longed to see her naked and hold her in his arms. She was a redhead, just like me, (surprise) and her trimmed pussy hair scarcely covered the fullness of her mound. When he started telling me how much he wanted to kiss and suck that pussy, I realised he was getting me really turned on. My nipples were poking through the thin fabric of the T-shirt, helped by the cool night air, but the sexy talk made them swell even more.

He stepped round in front of me and asked if I could guess who she was yet, and I replied that I knew exactly who she was. Then he casually let his eyes drop to my nipples, which sort of made me want to curl up to hide them and asked me if it was true. When I said nothing, he slipped his hands under my T-shirt and began to massage my bare breasts, lightly pinching and pulling my nipples. It was true - I have very responsive, sensitive nipples - I closed my eyes again and let myself get wildly out of control.

When I felt his hand go under my short skirt, I opened my legs and let him touch me through my panties. I opened my eyes and told him it was perfectly true, as he could now see for himself. He smiled and kissed me, and at that point there was no going back as he slipped a finger or two inside my panties, parting my lips and slid his fingers into my pussy. I pushed against his hand, wanting more. I knew what was going to happen next, and wanted it as much as him, but we were sure to be discovered if we stayed where we were beside the open door, so I suggested moving to the far end of the car park.

It was a small car park for staff only, which meant nobody would come to move any of the cars, or even come into the car park, so the chance of being discovered was very unlikely, When we found a place, he straight away lifted my T-shirt again and began to lick and suck my nipples. I just moaned with pleasure, and still sucking he pulled my skirt up and my panties down. We were between the high back wall of the car park, and the front of someone's car. He lifted me up off the ground and sat me on the front of the car, where I spread my legs wide for him, and although it was dark, the security lighting was bright enough for him to have a good look at me.

He looked for a few moments, while I squirmed with a mixture of embarrassment and lust under his gaze, then finally said that it was true - I really had a lovely little red pussy, adding that it was very, very wet and very beautiful - then he began to lick me. I orgasmed right on cue and had to stifle my natural enthusiasm a bit because of the location but couldn't hold back a few loud moans of delight. Normally, I think I make quite a noise when coming, but given the chances of discovery I held myself in check.

I slid off the front of the car, thinking "my turn now," pulled down his zip, and fished his cock out of his underpants. I squatted in front of him and took him in my mouth. His cock was lovely - not too big, but nice and hard, and I was really enjoying the taste and feel of him when he suddenly pulled me back to my feet before I could make him come. My disappointment didn't last for long because he sat me back on the front of the car again, spread my legs wide again, and in one smooth motion, slid his prick deep into me. I became quite frantic, and he pounded into me again and again, hard and fast. It was just what I needed and suited the mood of the moment perfectly. Fast, illicit, and downright dirty sex in a car park, with the added danger of being seen or discovered. I orgasmed again, although louder and less controlled this time - I was losing it.

When it was over, we lay there for a moment or two, spread out on the front of the car. Then, our moment of madness over, I hurriedly dressed, and kissed him goodbye. I went back into the pub, while he slipped out of the car park entrance to the street, but not before we arranged to get together again when Kenny went back to the army the following week.

Kenny was still asleep, and hadn't missed me at all, so I woke him up and got him home. He insisted on doing his manly 'duty' and had just enough sense to notice that I was already very wet, but thought it was down to me being particularly horny for him. The poor drunk and deluded fool didn't have enough sense to realise he was getting 'sloppy seconds' as he mingled his semen with what was left of Robs.

CC: I presume you saw Rob again when Kenny went back to the army?

Carrie: Of course, he was over to see me at least twice a week, and it would have been more, but in a small town you have to be very careful. It was sex only - no strings, but very nice all the same, and ironically, it would never have started if Kenny hadn't opened his big mouth and suggested it. So, in a way I had my ideal revenge for the embarrassment he caused me.

CC: So, there was an element of revenge involved was there?

Carrie: (laughing) Well... maybe for the first five minutes, but after that it was all down to me being a naturally horny cow and pure lust.

CC: Well, whatever it was, that was a great story Carrie, thank you for sharing it with us.

Carrie: It was a pleasure - did you really like the story?

CC; Of course, I did - it was really good, and I'm sure anyone who reads it will love it too.

Carrie: So, you'd like to hear another one then?

CC: You're joking - really?

Carrie: (smiling even more) What if I told you it might well be even more wicked and hornier than the one I've just told you?

CC: If you want to tell me now, I've got the time, if you've got the inclination, as the saying goes.

Carrie: Oh yes... believe me, after telling you that story; I've really got the inclination. I'm in such a dirty, horny, mood right at this moment - just the right mood to tell you everything.

CC: Just give me a few moments to change the tape. I don't want it to run out halfway through the story.

Carrie then told me another story, which was an unexpected sequel, and a direct consequence of the story she had just told us. So, look out for part two, coming soon. (and often)

* * *