Girl Talk Ch. 17

Story Info
Two private clients get together, now more than friends.
2.3k words
4.59
2.5k
1
0

Part 17 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 17: Sarah

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Sarah is private client I photographed a few years back. She really took to being photographed like the proverbial duck to water and enjoyed herself in front of the camera enormously. At the time of her photo session I asked her about any stories or fantasies she might have, but she couldn't think of anything really interesting.

About three or four weeks after Sarah came to be photographed, her best friend Kathy had some photographs done too, and this is what led to the story Sarah told me. This is a first, because I've never had a story involving two of my clients at the same time.

CC: Hi Sarah - so what's all this about you and Kathy being naughty girls?

Sarah: (smiling) Oh yes, you asked for a sexy story, and now I really do have a sexy story to tell you.

CC: This sounds interesting - just start whenever you're ready.

Sarah: Well, as you know, I had my album of photos about a month before Kathy got hers. She kept asking to see mine, and I just kept her hanging on, telling her I'd show her mine when she could show me hers. She was quite eager to see them, but I was a wee bit wicked with her, dropping hints about them, just to tease her.

Kathy and I are really good friends and when her husband is working away from home, which is quite a lot of the time, she often comes around. We open a bottle of wine, or two, and have a damn good gossip. We have a guest room, so rather than driving home, she'll stay overnight. When she came around this particular night, I had just had a shower and was wearing a nightdress, panties, and bathrobe. We chatted for ages, sipping our white wine slowly, and having a bit of a laugh and joke. She was wearing a T-shirt, with tracksuit bottoms, and when I suggested she stay over, she asked if I had anything she could wear. We went upstairs, and I gave her one of my nightdresses, she changed, and we went downstairs again.

After a while she casually asked if I would like to see her photo album as she had picked it up that day. I promptly said I would, and as if by magic her album appeared from her bag. I went and got mine, and we swapped albums. We had a quick first look, then went through her one slowly, looking at the various poses and seeing just how naughty she'd been for the camera. Then we did the same to mine.

I was getting really turned on, looking at her pictures, and I knew mine were doing the same for her, if her breathing was anything to go by. I have really big protruding pussy lips as you know, but hers were even bigger than mine, as you also know, having seen us both. However, my tits are bigger than hers, so I felt honours were even. By this time my husband had come home and was watching something on TV. She put a 'pretend,' hand on my boobs, and asked if he would mind us girls having some fun. I think she had the impression that he might be shocked, but he just laughed and said it was all right with him if it was all right with me.

She hesitated for a moment or two, looking into my eyes from close range, dead serious now. I nodded almost imperceptibly, smiling at her, and she opened my bathrobe and began to feel my boobs rather nicely through the thin material of the nightdress. She was still looking at my husband in that jokey, pretending way. I was looking at him too, and he was just smiling at me as if to say, 'go for it darling.' It felt really good, so I closed my eyes to enjoy the sensation better.

Then she kissed me - a full on, passionate kiss, tongues, the lot. She slipped my bathrobe off my shoulders, and lifted my short nightdress to expose my tits, and really set to work on my nipples. This was no joke anymore, this was serious, it was the real thing, and it felt so good - I was loving it. She was sucking, and gently squeezing my nipples, and the next thing I knew she had slipped off the couch beside me and was kneeling on the floor between my knees.

Naturally, I opened my legs wider to let her get closer, and besides, I was feeling so excited that there was no way I could keep my legs closed. I wanted her between them and knew it wouldn't be long before she turned her attention there, I was more than ready for my first lesbian experience. Soon she began to move further down my body kissing my stomach and belly button, letting her tongue trail lower towards my pussy.

She tugged at my panties, and I lifted my bottom from the couch to help her remove them. She pushed at my knees, spreading my legs as wide as she could, but there was no resistance from me. I couldn't think of anything I wanted to do more at that precise moment, than to spread my legs as wide as possible to let her do unmentionably dirty things to my pussy.

It felt absolutely sublime when she touched me, first with her fingers and then the first soft wet feel of her tongue, delving between my lips, then over and round my clitoris. I could hear myself moaning with pleasure, but with my eyes closed and Kathy bringing such divine sensations to my pussy I was in a world of my own, where nothing else mattered but the way she was stimulating the nerve ending in my clitoris.

Opening my eyes for a moment it was such a thrill to see her blonde head, bobbing up and down between my legs, enthusiastically licking, sucking, and nibbling my wet hole. Through a haze of pleasure, I looked over at my husband who had his cock out, very stiff, just giving it the occasional stroke, saving it for something better. He looked very relaxed, and I pointed to Kathy, then to his cock and back to Kathy again. He smiled and nodded, and I closed my eyes again to concentrate on the sensations her tongue was giving me. I wasn't long before I felt the first tremors and quivering of orgasm and heard myself groaning and wailing as the pleasure of my orgasm swept over me again and again.

Kathy got up off the floor and sat on the couch beside me, kissing me deeply. I could taste my own juices on her mouth and lips, her chin dripping with the residue from my pussy. I licked her clean, amazed at how sensuous and depraved that felt, but it all just added to our excitement. Now it was my turn to fuck her, and I was determined to make a right mess of her. I reached under her nightdress, and she opened her legs to let me explore her secret places. She was incredibly wet, and I slid two fingers into her open lips, but after a few strokes I took my fingers out and insinuated them between our kissing mouths, making us both taste her juice.

She went wild at that, grabbing my hand and putting it back between her legs, holding my hand there, and feverishly pushing herself against it. She was moaning loudly, and getting louder, spurring me on to even more rubbing and probing of her inner wetness. Somehow, she managed to get her nightdress off over her head, and somewhere along the line her panties had already gone, so she was now as naked as me.

As if just remembering his presence she looked over at my husband and I could see she liked and was fascinated by his cock. Now she excited me even more by whispering in my ear that it was bigger than her husbands, and she'd like to get it in her. I told her that he was going to fuck her senseless, but later, because right now it was me who was going to fuck her senseless; then and only then could she get his cock. She seemed to like that idea and closed her eyes.

I slipped off the couch, getting between her legs, which she obligingly opened as wide as possible for me, and I set to work licking, kissing and finger fucking her in every way I could think of to make her come. She was squirming with delight, lying back on the couch, legs wide, her pussy wet and glistening as I added my saliva to her wet, wet pussy, a truly beautiful sight.

I inserted another finger, making three fingers stretching her big lips - she liked it even better, pushing hard against my hand, wanting more I thought, so I gave her the fourth finger too. She was thrusting her arse up and down against my hand, finger fucking herself, frantic with lust, so I tucked my thumb into my palm, and let her push. I'd never experienced anything like it, she was my first lesbian experience, and of course I'd heard of 'fisting,' before, but I was unprepared for the way my whole hand slid into the depths of her pussy to the wrist.

She screamed, whether with pain, pleasure or a mixture of both, I didn't know, but she was so obviously coming, and in the throes of an orgasm, I just left my hand there and let her fuck it. She slowly came down from the heights of her orgasm, and I gently, gently extricated my hand from between her stretched cunt lips. She kissed me tenderly, and whispered thanks in my ear, telling me, she'd never done, or felt anything so good as that in her life before. When I told her, my whole hand had disappeared into her pussy, she was surprised, telling me it felt a little sore, but it was a good soreness, and I could do it again any time I wanted to.

We had a little break and a glass of wine after out exertions, but still naked, and occasionally kissing and fondling as my husband watched. Eventually our kissing and fondling took a more serious turn again, and once again Kathy was kneeling between my legs, licking and fingering my pussy. This time it wasn't quite so urgent and frantic, and we were taking the time to explore and enjoy each other properly.

Again, I looked over at my husband who seemed amused by the whole thing. I pointed to her naked bottom, which must have been a wonderful sight, then at his cock, and made an inviting motion with my hand. Kathy didn't notice I was plotting her downfall, as her face was buried in my pussy, eyes closed. He got up from his seat, stripped off his clothes, and walked over, stopping just behind Kathy, his cock looking very swollen and stiff.

Getting down on his knees, he shuffled closer, positioning himself for the assault on her wet hole. She stopped licking me for just a moment, then realising what it was, continued to lick and stroke me. She let out a long shuddering moan as he slid into her depths, filling her with the hardness of his prick. When at last he began to move in her, she let out a moan with each thrust, which pushed her mouth harder into my pussy, increasing my own pleasure and excitement.

So, not only was her tongue producing wonderful sensations at my core, but I could also feel every thrust of his cock into her pussy. Soon we were both moaning and gasping with excitement as our horny little trio orgasmed within minutes of each other. I licked her pussy juice off his cock, and he watched as I sucked his come out of her pussy. She returned the favour as she watched him give me a good fucking later that night.

CC: No jealousy at all?

Sarah: No, I can honestly say, none! Sometimes she'll come around when I'm on my own and we'll have some girls only fun, or I'll go around to her house. Other times my husband will go around alone to, 'sort her out,' but he always has to sort me out too when he comes home. Not because I'm jealous, but when I think of them together it makes me incredibly horny. We play silly games as well. For instance, we have this one where we cut the cards, and the winner has to masturbate in front of the other two. Of course, the ones watching get really turned on watching the other masturbating, and can't keep their hands of each other, which makes the one masturbating even more turned on.

CC: Well Sarah, it looks like you've got a wonderful ménage a trio going on there. Long may you enjoy it. Your husband is a lucky man to have not one, but two such attractive and sexual women. It only remains for me to say thank you for your story. I'm sure you'll come back and tell us of any fresh developments.

Sarah: You bet I will - I've really enjoyed it. When I read the other stories in Girl Talk, I never quite believed it when the women said it was a big turn on to tell their stories. I believe it now. The power of the spoken word, eh?

CC: Yes, but more the power of the imagination - your own Sarah. Thanks once more.

* * *