Girl Talk Ch. 18

Story Info
Emma phones and wanks - telephone sex- don't hang up.
1.4k words
4.48
3.3k
1
0

Part 18 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: Emma is a thirty-six-year-old private client who admits to being sex mad, which doesn't make her a bad person, just someone you'd like to know a lot better. She's about 5'5" tall, with big boobs, mid length blonde hair and great legs too.

CC: I know from our previous talks that you're the kind of girl who follows her inclinations. In other words, if you're feeling sexy, you just have to do something about it. What have you been up to lately?

Emma: Ha! Well... as you've already said, if I feel sexy, I try to follow it through to its logical conclusion. More often than not, this involves me rubbing and touching myself until I come. That's fine if I'm at home, because I can just do it, and let rip with a great orgasm, but on a bus, out shopping, or at work, I have to be a bit more controlled. Well, not so much at work come to think of it. (smiles secretively)

CC: What happens when you're at home?

Emma: Well, I could be doing anything; housework, cooking, watching TV, having a shower or bath, etc, and my mind will just click into that lovely sexual mode. I may not even be thinking about anything to do with sex, but often quite innocent and mundane things will trigger me off, and once I start thinking about it, well... that's it. I'll stop whatever I'm doing and sit down to daydream and fantasize about it, and within minutes I'll be absolutely dribbling with my own wetness. I just have to touch myself, and it's lovely.

CC: How often does this happen?

Emma: There's no set amount - sometimes two or three times in one day, then not for a couple of days. It just happens when it happens.

CC: You hinted that there might be a little more than that to your story, so c'mon Emma, let's hear the rest of what you've been up to.

Emma: Right, let's see... I must be daft telling you this. You're going to think I'm a right pervert.

CC: Well, Emma, we won't know until you tell us, so just take a deep breath and let it all out.

Emma: OK, I suppose that's the best way to do it. To put it in a nutshell then, it's telephone sex, but with a slight twist. I've had telephone sex with boyfriends, and even girlfriend before, but the 'twist,' I was referring to is that this time it's with total strangers.

CC: How do you manage that?

Emma: The telephone directory. I do it exactly the same way as those tele-sales people who call trying to sell double-glazing, or kitchen installations. I choose a section at random, and being careful to withhold my number, I just call them. If a woman answers I apologise, 'sorry, wrong number,' and hang up. If a man answers, then I ask to speak to the lady of the house to make sure he's alone. This also gives me a chance to figure out how old he is.

Sometimes they say they don't want to buy anything, and I quickly explain that I'm not selling anything, but just conducting a survey, which I know they will find very interesting. Maybe it's the tone of my voice, but at that point, they usually agree to participate in the survey. Just to ease into the call and make it sound more official, I read their details from the directory back to them. "Can you confirm that you are Mr John Smith, of 69, Letsbee Avenue", and their telephone number, which of course they are.

From there on it's quite easy to ask a few questions and start flirting with them, and then they forget all about the survey. To turn the conversation to where I want it, I simply say that I find their voice or accent really sexy. They'll protest a bit and laugh, but they're flattered all the same, and it only takes a few seconds to persuade them that I'm serious. I tell them the sound of their voice sends shivers up and down my spine, but what's really doing it is the fact that I'm sitting, relaxed, in a very comfortable armchair, with my skirt round my waist, legs open, letting my fingers delve in and out of my pussy.

I'm usually pretty excited by this point and breathing heavily, so quite a few of them will catch on to what's actually going on and say that I sound rather excited. I then tell my victim that I am excited, and I just can't understand it, because I'm not usually as bold as this with a stranger on the phone. Then he'll ask me what I'm doing, and that's when I go into my shy and reluctant to say mode. Which makes him all the more interested in what I have to say. By now he's well and truly hooked and is trying to get me to admit to what I'm doing.

I don't say anything for a moment or two, but of course he can hear my heavy breathing, and sometimes I allow a tiny moan of pleasure to escape. That really gets him, and then as if reluctant to say, I half whisper that I'm touching myself. The inevitable question is, 'where,' and again I let a moment or two pass before telling him I'm touching between my legs, which of course I've been doing all along. I tell him it feels really nice, and he'll ask some questions about me, and so I give him a few true details, such as, height, bust size, hair colour, age, and a false name. I also tell him how wet I am and what my tits and pussy look like, and how nice it would be if his cock was really hard for me.

If he hasn't already got it out, he'll take it out and tell me how hard it is, and how he'd like to ram it up me. That's when the excitement really starts - I love it - it really adds to the thrill, and when I start to come, I make sure he hears all about it. I wring every last gasp, moan, groan, whimper and scream out of that orgasm for him. I don't fake it, but I do let my natural inclination to be noisy when I'm coming have full expression.

More often than not, the sounds of my orgasm have excited him so much that he's come too. If not, I'll listen to him as he describes what he's doing and tell him that he's getting me really horny again, and truthfully, he is, so I'll go for another one. The more the better. When we've both come, and the excitement has died a little, I thank him for listening to me and helping me have an orgasm. I then tell him I may call again if he'd like me to. The answer so far has always been, 'yes please.' I'm building up a nice list of guys I can call when I'm horny and alone.

CC: Well Emma, my philosophy has always been, 'If you've got an itch, scratch it.' You seem to be following that philosophy too.

Emma: Too right. Life's too short - not only am I having fun, but I'm also bringing some fun and excitement into the lives of my, "victims."

CC: Nothing wrong with that Emma. I've had a number of women call me over the years about modelling or private photo shoots, and it's obvious that some of them get a little, or rather, very excited when on the phone. As I say, nothing wrong with that - they're certainly not offending me.

Emma: Well, it's nice to know that I'm not the only sex-mad, bitch-on-heat around.

CC: You have a lovely honest way with words Emma. Thanks for 'confessing,' your activities for us. Now - I would guess by the way you're wriggling around on that chair that you're off home to look up your list.

Emma: Well, I could easily, but wouldn't you prefer me to give you a special, 'live, performance instead?

CC: Why me?

Emma: Well... for a start you're here, you know I'm horny now and desperate to do something about it. On top of that you're open minded, easy going, and did I ever tell you that you have such a sexy voice?

CC: Really? Tell me more Emma...

* * *