All Comments on 'Girls Just want to Have Fun Ch. 04'

by LuckOfTheDraw

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Still enjoying the series.

Never mind the bollocks ranting because the story delivers exactly what it says it will. They love to scour the site for stories on this set of themes, read them, soil themselves, then rant about how much they hate this kind of stories, before heading out to find more.

Speaking of more, we'd like to see you weave more actual sex into the ongoing conversations between your characters. You write sex well and there are innumerable opportunities for your characters to let their physical actions mirror - or enhance - what they're saying to each other. Just a thought.

WeBothDoWeBothDoover 5 years ago
About your story "Foreign Relations."

We'd love to see you apply your imagination to make that adventure (from 2007) even more explicit, and to expand it ... surely that woman's future would be an interesting one. And I'm sure during the days immediately following her "Foreign Relations" her memories kept floating back, moving her to ponder her desires and possibilities.

arnabmondalarnabmondalover 5 years ago
Level 5

AMAZING EPISODE

You are a master writer , skillfully unmasking the hidden passion of a woman.

In Indian parlance this forbidden carnal craze known as "DRAUPADI COMPLEX". Polyamory is a trend in every individual and more so Polyandry. When given chance in a favorable situation, total risk-free surround, most women will fall for it .

In JBS word " morality is nothing but want of chance"... so given chance most will be lack of Morality

CONGRATS FOR AWESOME NARRATION

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Not particularly critisms of their marriage, but of the story. You introduced a dishonesty between them, promising a good reason. You ended a VERY short chapter w/o explanation.No bueno! & If man or woman runs their partner down to others, there is no

Lots of reasons to stay on a crap marriage, depending on the people in it.

You definitely are a top notch writer, good to read your stuff even if I don't like the a character, scene, or plot. Thank you!

LuckOfTheDrawLuckOfTheDrawover 5 years agoAuthor
Thank you.

Thanks, everyone, for the feedback. It gives me energy to write.

LuckOfTheDrawLuckOfTheDrawover 5 years agoAuthor
@WeBothDo

Foreign Relations was a standalone story, but a lot of readers have asked for a sequel.

So yes, I'll be writing one.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Hot damn!

Another Poontang and Airshock story. You flatter us CuckoftheDraw.

lukeey90lukeey90almost 2 years ago

This husband is a wimp and a cuck...i hate to read about guy's like this .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous