All Comments on 'Girls Night Out Pt. 02'

by fredStoner

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Fantastic!

Was getting antsy how Over Powered you made Chad. Clearly Rob is what I was hoping for to right the ship. Not normally a 'must get revenge' guy, unless you OP the culprit, or rub it too hard in the hubby's face. Looking forward to the shit storm.

Again, Fantastic and Thank You for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

looking better and better great story keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I have been reading a lot of non consent or we might as well call it what it is “rape” stories. Like most of us who read them they get us off. The sex always seems so much more intense when it is being forced. Anyway I like the direction this took with at least we see a woman determined to fight back. Against all the odds you have stacked against her I hope she succeeds in getting them all free. Good story and good writing. Always a win-win. Thank you. submissiveCeleste.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Looking forward to more of Katie in the girls lost multiple orgasms as they are fucked stupid. Chad's minions need to be rewarded with running running a train on her till there all properly broken in. That said Chad is such a proper scoundrel that his comeuppance should be as vicious as it is sweet. Epic story in the making.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous