All Comments on 'Girls Trip Ch. 02: Cassie'

by TheCore2

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
OldskierOldskier8 months ago

Trouble brewing for this marriage.

lc69hunterlc69hunter8 months ago

like where this is going

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A sick mind and a worried wife.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Silly, led down a path to nowhere

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Just another fetish-cuck tale without the fetish and the cuck tags. Almost regular everyday.

Happily_Married87Happily_Married878 months ago

Yea right, she is going away with a bunch of girls who said they were taking the sluttiest clothes they have she will probably get gangbanged and call-in tears saying she was flirting, and things just got out of hand. Then they will be either divorced or become a hotwilf/cuck relationship.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

This is definitely heading in the right direction. Please continue!!!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Diego definitely wants to be a cuck, and the whorewife will help him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A great start…she’s very hot…just what hubby wants..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Fantasy is great , role play is great but living it out is usually destruction of the mar

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy8 months ago

no kids?

is she on birth control or has he been snipped?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I don't like the "extramarital activity" warning, but I understand why you included it. The description of the loving wives category is literally, "Married extra-marital fun: swinging, sharing & more," yet there is a certain segment here who read Loving Wives and are somehow surprised at the extramarital topics. Makes you wonder at their true motivations. I like the ones who say things like "trouble brewing for this marriage" as if these are real people in a real marriage instead of adult erotic fantasy.

Pretty bold making a gerund of "binge". It worked. I think you jumped into the "boundaries" part of this tale a little too abruptly, but it's easily ignored with your incredibly short format.

Again, it didn't really do anything for me, but it is erotic, posted to the correct category, tags are good, spelling and grammar are good - 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Wrong category: change to Fetish or Interracial.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCore2@TheCore2
We are a husband and wife that spend quality time together writing erotica. We hope you enjoy as much as we did. We are currently working on Girl's Trip, the story of four best friends on a girl's trip. Each woman will ultimately have ~6 chapters told from her perspective. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES