Girls Trip Ch. 06: Cassie

Story Info
Cassie goes home to Diego.
2.7k words
3.98
3.8k
12

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/09/2023
Created 08/29/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers

Note: This story is about extramarital activity by the wife, with the husband's encouragement. If that is not what you're into, please skip it.

Something was buzzing next to Cassie's head. She opened her eyes groggily and fumbled for it, but a very large and heavy arm was wrapped around her, preventing her from moving. Gently, she slid out from under Devin and sat up on the bed, grabbing her phone. There were 5 missed phone calls from Brittany and dozens of text messages in their group chat. As she stared at it, the phone in her hand started buzzing again.

"Hello?" she said quietly, trying not to wake Devin.

"Oh thank God," exclaimed Brittany, "You're alive."

"Hey, yeah, I'm sorry. I went upstairs with Devin. We must have fallen asleep" said Cassie.

"Well I'm glad you had fun you naughty girl," teased Brittany, "but we were about to call in the brigade when you didn't show up this morning."

"Morning?" said Cassie. She looked around and saw the slivers of sunlight through the blinds. "Oh crap, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to spend the night here. What time is it?"

"Its 7:30," said Brittany. "We don't have to leave for the airport until this afternoon so just make sure you're back here by 1."

"Yeah, ok," said Cassie. "Thanks."

She hung up the phone and leaned against the backboard with a sigh.

"Everything alright?" asked Devin.

"Yeah, my friends just didn't know where I was," said Cassie. "Sorry to wake you."

Devin pulled himself upright on his elbow, looking at her. Then his eyes traveled down to her bare breasts. He reached under the covers, hooked an arm under her legs, and pulled so that her body slid down and her breasts were level with his face. He pressed his face to the underside of one and kissed it, then in one smooth motion dragged his tongue from the bottom to the top of her small breast, passing slowly over her nipple.

"Oh, my god," Cassie whimpered.

Devin reached his hand down and parted her legs, inserting one finger inside her. She didn't have to see it to know it came away wet. Devin groaned at the discovery.

"Is that still from me?" he asked.

"Yes," said Cassie, meeting his eyes. She reached down and traced a finger up his hard cock, then another. She circled the tip of it with her finger, his cock leaking all over her hand as she moved to grasp it.

"Not yet," said Devin forcefully, pushing her back on the bed. He leaned over her, running his hand freely down her body, then circling and pinching her nipples. He continued to work one nipple with his fingers, then bent his head and took the other in his mouth, circling it with his tongue. Cassie's clit swelled immediately and she gasped. He continued working them slowly, teasing her. She squirmed under him, arching her back, as her arousal grew. He traced the tip of her nipple with his tongue, flicking it lightly, and she nearly lost it. She needed him to touch her, to grant her some relief as the sensation in her clit grew almost unbearable.

"Please," she panted.

Devin looked at her and grinned. He positioned himself between her legs and hooked one over his shoulder. He traced a finger around the edge of her pussy, just above where she wanted it. Cassie felt desperate with need, shifting under and trying to position his finger on her throbbing clit, but he pulled it away. She was so aroused she felt like the slightest touch would send her over the edge.

"Please," she whined, her hand twisting into the pillow behind her.

He lowered his face to her pussy and dragged his tongue over her clit. Cassie heard herself cry out as he licked her, the feeling in her building almost immediately. He slid two fingers into her pussy, stroking inside her in with a come hither movement, while he continued moving his wet tongue over her pussy. Her orgasm hit her almost instantly, the powerful waves clenching her stomach muscles and sitting her upward. Devin continued rubbing her clit lightly as she came, watching her intensely. When the waves subsided she fell back on the bed with her eyes closed, unable to move. She felt Devin position himself so that he was hovering over her, and gently pushed her legs open.

Devin moved his hard cock to her pussy and traced the tip of it in her wetness. Cassie's pussy was still pulsing slowly from the orgasm as he pushed himself inside her and started thrusting. Cassie could tell he was holding back, afraid to fuck her too hard with his large cock. She traced her hands over his muscles, then down to his ass and pulled him in as he thrust, wanting him deep. Taking her cue, he let lose and fucked her hard. She wrapped her legs around his waist and held on. When she could tell he was close she clenched her pussy around him as hard as she could, then cried out when she felt his cock jerk as he came inside her. She let her legs unwrap from around him and he fell back onto the bed beside her where they lay in satisfied silence.

"Fuck," said Devin.

"Yeah," said Cassie, sitting up on her elbow and kissing him deeply. "I know."

She went to the bathroom to clean up before coming back to the bedroom. She started searching for her discarded clothing on the bedroom floor.

"Are you leaving?" he asked.

"Yeah, I have to fly home today. My flight is this afternoon." she said, locating her thong and pulling it up over her hips.

Devin sat watching her search, his eyes lingering on her mostly naked body as she bent to grab her dress and heels. When she had rounded up her things, she came back over to the bed.

"Um, so it was nice to meet you," she said, feeling suddenly awkward.

"It was very nice to meet you too" he laughed. "Can I text you sometime?"

Cassie paused. Part of the reason she had let herself get into this situation was because it had an expiration date. They didn't live anywhere near each other and she had assumed this would be the end of it.

"Sure," she said, after a beat. Devin didn't seem to notice her hesitation and he pulled her back on top of him so that she was straddling him, her dress riding up around her hips. He kissed her sensually, grabbing her ass.

"Have a good trip," he said, releasing her. Cassie climbed off of him reluctantly and walked to the door. She stopped with her hand on the door handle.

"Shit," she exclaimed, then turned to Devin sheepishly. "I just realized I have no way to get home. My friends left me here."

Devin laughed and threw the covers off. "I got you. Let me grab my keys."

Back at the house, Cassie had just enough time to jump into the shower then hurriedly pack her things. She threw on a t shirt and shorts for the plane ride, then lugged her baggage out to the front where the other women were packing the car up. Cassie had expected an interrogation about how her night went, but each woman was oddly silent, lost in their own thoughts.

They hugged goodbye at the airport and went to their separate terminals. While they'd tried to time their flights as close as possible, Cassie still had a full two hours to kill after checking in and making it through security. She ordered herself some food, then passed the remainder of the time wandering around the terminal. There was an undercurrent of anxious energy running through her and she couldn't seem to sit still. On the flight, she felt herself becoming increasingly nervous with every minute that brought her closer to seeing Diego, after everything that had happened.

When the plane finally disembarked, she made her way through the airport crowds to the baggage claim area. Diego's tall frame and dark hair were front-and-center among the people waiting for arrivals. His face broke into a wide smile when he saw her and she hurried toward him. As soon as his arms wrapped around her in a hug, Cassie felt like she was home and all the anxiety she had felt left her body.

"I missed you," he said.

"I missed you too." She looked up at him and smiled.

Diego gave a quick look around and then reached down and squeezed her ass. "I'm glad you're home. I wanted my bad little wife back."

Cassie grinned then pressed her lips to his in a sultry kiss. "Well I'm here now. What are you going to do with me?"

Grabbing her by the hand, Diego started making a beeline for the exit. "We need to go home so I can show you."

Cassie laughed at his impatience. In the parking lot, Diego threw her suitcase into the trunk, while Cassie hopped into the passenger's side. He leaned over and kissed her deeply again before starting up the car. Cassie relaxed back into in her seat, resting her hand on Diego's thigh. As they drove, Cassie massaged his thigh, moving her hand higher up his leg. When she reached his groin she could feel his hard dick through his shorts.

"Fuck babe," said Diego. "I told you we needed to get home."

Cassie's fingers slowly traced the outline of his cock, wanting to feel the whole of it in her hand. At a stoplight, Diego slipped his hand under her t shirt and cupped one bra-less breast, brushing his thumb across her nipple.

"You need to drive faster," Cassie said, feeling her pussy moisten.

The light turned green and Diego practically put the pedal to the floor in his rush to get them home. When they pulled into the driveway, Cassie moved to retrieve her suitcase from the trunk.

"Just leave it," said Diego, grabbing her by the hand and pulling her into the house. As soon as they cleared the threshold, he kicked the door shut behind them, turned, and pushed her forcefully against the wall.

"You've been a very bad wife," he said in a low voice. He gripped the back of her hair and pulled her head back so she met his eyes.

"I know," she said quietly.

"Tell me what you did." His free hand wandered up under her shirt, cradling a breast.

"I fucked someone else," she swallowed hard, "twice."

Diego pulled back from her. "Twice?"

"Yes, I let him fuck me again this morning." Cassie grinned at his expression of surprise.

Diego looked at her appraisingly. "Tell me what he did to you." He pulled her shirt over her head. "And take off your shorts."

Cassie unbuttoned her shorts and slid them to the ground. Standing in just her lace thong she looked Diego in the eyes again. "He teased my nipples until I got so turned on I begged for him to make me cum. Then he licked my pussy until I came hard."

Diego let out a small groan and reached down to unbutton the top of his pants. He rubbed his cock through his boxer briefs. "You little slut. Take off your thong slowly and tell me what he did after you came."

Cassie obeyed again, turning around so he got a full view of her ass while she worked the strings of her thong down her hips. She leaned forward and placed the thong on the floor, then arched her back and slowly stood up. "Then he fucked me so hard, babe. I thought I might pass out."

"Fuck," said Diego, pulling his cock out of his jeans and stroking it fully. "I'm going to have to punish you for that." He motioned to the stairs to their right. "Sit down."

Cassie sat down on the stairs and Diego moved in front of her, standing between her spread legs, his hard cock level with her face. "Suck it."

She obeyed, wrapping her lips around the base of his cock and then slowly working up and down his length, her tongue tracing circles around his shaft and tip. One of her hands gently massaged his balls as she started moving faster. Diego stood looking down at her. "Fuck babe, oh my god you suck my cock so well."

His face twisted in a expression of pleasure and he knelt on the stair below her, hooking his arms under each of her legs so her pussy was tilted upward. He ran a finger over her, feeling her wetness. "Did you let him cum inside you again?"

Cassie's head fell back as he slid her toward him. "Yes," she said. "He made a huge mess in my pussy."

Diego positioned his cock outside of her wet pussy and pushed the tip inside. "Is his cum still inside you?

"I'm sure it is," she said.

Diego groaned. "You are so bad. I need to teach out who this pussy belongs to," he said and pushed himself inside her as deep as he could go. Cassie cried out as he started thrusting, fucking her roughly.

"Who does this pussy belong to?" He asked her darkly, between thrusts.

When Cassie didn't reply, he gripped just under her lower back and slid her to the edge of the stair, then thrust again, burying his cock into her. "Who does this pussy belong to?" He repeated.

"You," Cassie said huskily. She grabbed onto his back, pressing herself to him.

"Did you like fucking his big black cock?" Diego asked, pumping frantically.

"Yes, I fucking loved it," said Cassie. "He got me so wet."

Diego let out a strangled noise as his dick started to spasm. "I'm going to fill you with so much cum." His body shuddered and he leaned forward over her, bracing himself on the higher stairs as he came.

When his orgasm had subsided, Diego collapsed on the stairs next to Cassie, trying to slow his breathing. He watched with satisfaction as a string of his cum leaked out of his wife's pussy and dripped onto the stairs between her spread legs.

"You are so sexy," he said, looking at her, then hauled himself up onto his elbow to kiss her passionately on the mouth.

Cassie smiled sheepishly. "This trip took a different turn that I was expecting... that's for sure." She got up to clean herself off in the bathroom. When she returned, she found him rebuttoning his pants in the front entryway.

"Yeah, I guess I had always hoped some day you would be into this fantasy of mine, but you really ran with it." he said.

"Well, it was just a perfect set-up I guess. Meeting someone I was actually attracted to and having it be in that situation..." Cassie trailed off.

Diego paused, considering her. "Do you think you'd ever want to do that again?"

She hesitated. "I don't know. Do you want me to do it again?"

Diego spoke slowly, choosing his words carefully. "I don't think I'd want you sleeping with tons of random guys every weekend, but if you meet someone from time to time that gets you this worked up then I'd definitely be into that."

Cassie nodded. "I guess we'll just take it as we go then."

"I guess we will," said Diego with a smile. "And even if you never do it again, I'll be jerking off to this for at least another year."

The two finished dressing and Diego went out to the car to retrieve her luggage. Cassie stood in the front entry way looking around her. She felt like a totally different person than she had when she'd left her home just a few days earlier. As much as she'd enjoyed her girl's trip and the sex with Devin had been incredible, she was thankful to get back to her normal married life.

In her back pocket, she felt her phone buzz.

(Devin) I've been thinking about you.

Cassie felt a smile spread across her face. Outside, she could hear Devin dragging her bag up the front walk. She unlocked her phone and typed.

(Cassie) Me too.

TheCore2
TheCore2
53 Followers