All Comments on 'Girls Trip Ch. 06: Cassie'

by TheCore2

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Impo_64Impo_647 months ago

"I missed you," he said. "I missed you too." she said! Really? She was fucking another guy some hours before as the outside world didn't existed, how could she have missed her weak and wimp husband even a little bit? 1*

lc69hunterlc69hunter7 months ago

I get a kick out of commenters who can't separate the concept of love and sex as different things

WhackdoodleWhackdoodle7 months ago

It would have been believable if at least one of her friends called her out on her bullshit instead of pretending it didn’t happen or just encouraging it.

And the text from Devin doesn’t say “hotwife”, it says “cheating wife”

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

. Nope the wife is just another narcissistic entitled bitch. Poor old cuck boy hubby is in for a nasty surprise when he finds out he is being fucked over by his bitch skank wife.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Great story……it’s hot thinking you have a slutty hot wife. Maybe she’ll get pregnant by some random dude someday.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ah yes…our little troll Impo64 cannot understand fiction. He gets his little mind all bent out of shape because he thinks these are real people. After his little pee pee gets hard and he tugs it to a pathetic few drops of watery cum, he has regrets. Not only for his own miserable life, but for the fact that he once again got himself off to images of someone’s wife getting nailed by a big black cock. Jealousy? Undoubtedly.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This was a hot series. I loved it. I enjoy ones with wives who travel and meet others.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

My husband printed this story out for me. I real through all the chapters last night and when I was done we had sex. I was very turned on. As he was inside of me he would ask me what I thought of it. He then asked if I had put myself in the main character place. I admitted I had. He then asked if I ever thought of having sex with another man. Yes. He asked if I would ever have sex with a black men. Yes. Then he asked what I would think of him if I knew he wanted me to. I came right then.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Nice story. Thank you @TheCore2

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Mmmm big BLACK cock. Yummers

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Ended with wrong name

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

very hot story. its always great when a husband is aware and approves of his wife having fun.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Out of place fantasy: interracial and fetish-cuck. And the inevitable very low readers rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A good build over several pages (split into parts). It flows really well and she kept in touch with Diago just about enough.

Shame about the typo in the last line. Diago was dragging the bag, not Devin.

Overall this was well written and engaging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheCore2@TheCore2
We are a husband and wife that spend quality time together writing erotica. We hope you enjoy as much as we did. We are currently working on Girl's Trip, the story of four best friends on a girl's trip. Each woman will ultimately have ~6 chapters told from her perspective. T...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES