Gite Ch. 09: Star Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stood up, she took the oil dispenser off him, pressed the top, took some in her hand, she started at the top, his neck, shoulders and down. She turned him round and did his bum cheeks, rubbed her finger round his anus, he was wondering, ready, she pushed her finger and got it in a little way, he relaxed, a little further. "More later" she said with a giggle, wiggled it and pulled out.

She completed her way down to his feet, marvelling at his fitness, he was all muscle, very fit. Fit for sex, she thought. She stood up, he was stood, waiting, she kissed his mouth. "I'm ready," she said, and went and lay on the bed. He stood looking at her, he liked white girls, they were sexy and appreciative...usually naïve, but not this one. She put a finger on her clit, "If you don't join me, I'm starting on my own!" she said.

He lay down, beside her, kissing her, fondling her breasts, reaching for her slit, she reached for his cock. They lay for a while, each enjoying the others touch, getting more aroused, exchanging sighs and comments, "that's nice," ... just there" ... "keep going" ... He spoke to her, gently, "You might want to put some lube on me, for the first time."

She smiled, "Why not lube yourself?" She said, going faster with her wanking.

He reached for the lube and passed it to her, "It feels nicer if you lube me" he said.

She held her hand out flat, he squeezed some onto her hand. She rubbed it on, going from the end to the base. She rolled onto her back. He followed, holding her shoulder. She spread her legs as wide as she could, "Lie on me." she said.

He kneeled between her legs, played with her breast with one hand and held his cock with the other. He ran his cock up and down her slit slowly several times, then got it engaged with her vagina, "There" she said. He pushed and entered her, pausing after an inch or so was in. "Nice" she said, "keep going, but slowly."

He went in a little further, and paused, she nodded, and he continued on, push and pause, push and pause. "I can feel you stretching me." She whispered.

"Does it hurt?" he whispered back.

"No, it's nice, very nice, keep going in." she replied.

He pushed further, she gasped as it went in to the end, and their shaved bodies met. She could feel herself stretching, was he at her cervix? They lay there, holding each other, enjoying the closeness. She took the lead, pushing against him, he started thrusting, slowly and gently at first.

They were speaking to each other, she remembered her first time with Pierre, and with her husband, nothing said, just the mechanics of sex, this time, "oh" ... "That's good."... "Yes, keep going" ... "I like seeing your breasts bounce!" ... "I can feel your balls hitting me at the end of your stroke" ...

She was rocking her hips, trying to help him, working with his thrusts, squeezing his cock with her vagina. He was thrusting with long regular thrusts, banging their bodies together hard as he shagged her. She felt herself being moved up the bed. 'Must tie my feet to the bed next time' she thought. She could hear the bed creaking.

"Faster now, fuck me" she said. He speeded up, still giving her the full length of his shaft, grunting hard. she felt herself coming, she was glowing with the passion. Her vagina was twitching, she felt detached, floating, she shouted out as she came.

He kept going, she came again with a shout, then he came, shouting also, he grunted as he came, her vagina sucking his seed deep into her. She could feel his cock throbbing as he filled her.

Then quiet, he lay on her a moment, then rolled off. Lying alongside her, arm over her, head in her neck. The bed had stopped creaking, she noticed. "Thank you," he said, "That was wonderful."

Beth giggled, "The woman is supposed to say that!" She got a tissue and wiped herself, and passed one to him. They lay, recovering.

"Are you a good cook?" he asked, suddenly.

She raised her head and looked at him, "What?" she said, puzzled.

"Are you?" he asked again.

"Well, I get no complaints, and our friends praise me at our dinner parties. But why do you ask?" she said, wondering where this was going.

"Well, some actress once said that a woman should be a good cook and a good fuck, and based on your performance, if you are as good at cooking as you are at fucking, you should have Michelin Stars!" he said.

Beth laughed and kissed him, "I will take that as a complement!" she said.

There was a slithering noise from near the door. He got up to investigate. 'A mouse?' thought Beth. He bent near the door and stood up holding a foot ruler. He looked puzzled. Beth laughed, "That is my friend's idea of a joke," she said, "guess what she wants me to measure?" He realised and laughed.

"Have you any paper?" he asked, Beth pointed at some notelets on the dresser. "Write a note 'not long enough' and push the ruler back under her door." He said. She wrote the note and went out to deliver the message.

On her return, he was pouring champagne. She had a sip, they clinked glasses, and Beth realised she needed the loo. She sipped the champagne, and excused herself to go to the loo.

The shower and bath were occupied by couples. The ones in the shower were shagging vigorously. The two in the bath were just laid snogging and fondling. The broke apart as Beth entered, the woman spoke to Beth in French, Beth shook her head and told them that she did not speak French. "Ah!" said the lady, "Do you want to join us?" Beth explained she was only using the loo and sat down on it.

"A shame." Said the man, "you are very attractive."

Beth laughed, "I'm on the loo." She said, pissing.

"Come back later" the man said, "leave your door open. Which room are you in?"

"I'm next door." Said Beth, "but I'm having fun, so I don't want to change."

"Perhaps at the next party." Said the man, returning to his companion.

Beth returned to her room, thinking of the man, 'he was attractive.' She thought to herself.

She noticed her door was open, thinking that she had closed it behind her. She got inside to find Denise sat on the edge of the bed, chatting to Beth's partner. "I thought that I had closed the door." She said.

"No," said Denise, "I looked out and I saw it was ajar."

"Hum," said Beth, firmly, "I don't want to swap, or have a foursome, so it doesn't matter!" "Why not?" asked Denise, "we have swapped before, and you cannot keep all the good things to yourself!"

"Yes, I can" said Beth, "why should I swap? I found him and... seduced him."

"Tell you what," said Denise, "if you let me have a go, then I'll let you have a night with my husband."

"But I'd let you have a night with mine, so I wouldn't gain anything!" replied Beth.

The man broke in, "While you two are arguing, we are all waiting valuable shagging time!"

"Very true," said Beth, firmly.

"Look," said the man, "why don't I give your friend a quick session, to show her what she's missing, you can have her guy, then we swap back?"

"OK," replied Beth reluctantly, "just for half an hour or so, but keep some for me" she said looking at him.

Beth turned to Denise, "take me to yours then." Beth shut the door as they left. "Don't want any more intruders!" she said

Denise took Beth by the hand and into the next bedroom, her partner was sat on the bed sipping champagne. Denise explained what was happening, and he agreed, "You will not want to return." he said to Beth. Denise left, the man shut the door behind her, and turned to Beth. He embraced her, Beth could feel his hardness growing. He kissed her, then felt her breasts gently, Beth dropped one hand to his cock, the other around his back to his bum.

Beth wanked him slowly, he put one hand to her slit, she was already wet in anticipation. "How shall we do this?" he asked, "What position?"

You choose?" replied Beth, glad he spoke English, but there again, if he didn't, there was a universal language of sex...

He moved her to the wall, near the door. Pushed her gently against it, Beth was puzzled. He put his hands behind her thighs and lifted her up, parting her legs as he did so. She realised what he was doing, and smiled, as his cock sprang between her legs, he lowered her, his cock engaging with her vagina and going in. He lent back, and thrust upwards, ramming his cock home. "Just fuck me, please." asked Beth.

The Frenchman proceeded to do just that, holding her still, but ramming his cock in and out, just sex. Beth held his shoulders, leaning back against the wall, her excitement was rising, she rubbed herself against him as she came, he followed, then lowered her back to the ground, his cock leaving her with an audible plop. Beth giggled. "That was good." she said, "Let's lie down and rest."

They lay down together and fell asleep.

In the other room, Denise had gone to the man, stood looking at him, lay beside him and kissed him on the lips, she pushed him onto his back and went to lie on top of him. She moved her hips to rub his cock and smiled at him as she got him erect. She sat up and could feel his cock against her bum, he put his hands on her bum, helping her to rise up, she nodded, understanding. "I'll fuck you, first." she said to him, she tried to get his cock in, but couldn't do it. She laughed "Please guide yourself in." she asked him, then lowered herself, once he had got her in position. She stopped, as he filled her, put her hand down and felt his cock, "You're not all the way in." she said, puzzled.

"I'm a little longer than most, you will stretch after a couple of fucks!" he replied. She felt herself stretching, and rose off him.

"You take me first," she said, lying down and opening her legs, "and we will see how much I stretch."

He rolled over her, and she guided him into her. "That's nice," she said, pushing her bum up to encourage him, "let's go for it."

He started long slow thrusts, "oooo!" she said, enjoying the fuck. He reached down and kissed her as he slowly fucked her.

"Faster!" she said.

"Not yet." He replied, continuing his slow and steady fuck.

She began writhing under him, trying to get the best position for his cock.

"Patience." he said, "patience, enjoy the fuck. You will know when I speed up."

Denise ran her hands over his muscular body, wondering how to encourage him. She began moaning, as the passion rose, he sped up, suddenly, now thrusting hard and fast, bottoming out his cock in her cunt. "Oh, goodness" she said, "oh, oooooh!!" as she orgasmed. He gave one further hard thrust and held himself in her as he came, filling her deep. She put her hand down, he raised himself, so she could reach, "you're all the way in me." She said.

He pulled out of her, slowly. "Sorry I cannot give you another one." He said, panting, "But I promised your friend, the rest of the night is hers."

"She's going to be well fucked!" said Denise.

"That's the plan." Said the man. "Though I will look out for you at the next party, then you will be mine all night." Denise shivered.

"Let's lie a while." Said Denise, cuddling up to him. The dozed, holding each other. Denise woke with a start, she had promised Beth to go back to her own room. She quietly got up, and went to her room, Beth and her partner were sleeping. She shook Beth gently. Beth opened her eyes. "Time to swap back," Denise said, "His balls will have refilled by now. Beth nodded, and walked to the door. Denise got into bed quietly, lay down and fell asleep.

Beth went to her room, lay down beside her man and fell asleep.

Beth woke it was dawn, light just visible. The man was awake, watching her. "Time for a last session?"

++++++++++++++++++++

SUNDAY

Beth woke later with the sun streaming in, the man kissed her, and got out of bed. "I must go soon," he said. "Please join me in the shower." They went to the shower together, showered quickly, no sex. They returned to their room and dressed, Beth walked downstairs with him to see Denise dressed and eating breakfast.

"Good morning!" said Denise, cheerily. "Just about to call you, our car leaves for the airport in just one hour. Beth kissed the man goodbye and went and helped herself to the buffet.

They ate breakfast silently. Denise broke the silence, "Pierre and Jerome are taking us," she said, "we will have a time of arrival when we get to the plane, so we can phone home. Beth remembered her husband...

"I've not phoned home for days..." Beth said helplessly.

"He hasn't phoned you, either," said Denise, "neither has mine."

++++++++++++++++++++

At the airport, they boarded, the aircraft, after saying their farewells. Both phoned home and arranged to meet their husbands at the airport.

"Just wait at information." Said Beth to Andrew, "there's no flight number, I'll explain later."

++++++++++++++++++++

After they landed they met their husbands, who had flowers, to the girls' delight. Beth and Denise said their goodbyes, promising to keep in touch with their usual weekly phone call.

They went to their cars, husbands pulling the suitcases. Beth was wondering where she should start with her story. She started and began to tell him about the first day...

12