Glastonbury

Story Info
What happened?
1.6k words
4.26
5.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GLASTONBURY

It was one of those really rare sunny days in England where the temperatures remained above 20c well into the evening. Lovely blue sky and clear air with a gentle breeze.

I'm Mike by the way, a 19 year old in my second year at university but home in south Somerset for the summer break. I live at home with my parents when not in college and am their only child. I'd guess you'd call me a bit of a loner although I do have friends from my old senior school, which was all boys by the way.

I spend most of the time wandering around the local countryside which helps to keep me fit and as we aren't too far from the coast I take myself swimming when I feel like it which gives me the added bonus of studying the female form. Not that I'm a perv.....but guess like most guys of my age we know what we like.

There were girls living in the village but not so many of my age so any communication was usually basic courtesy. It was a friendly place as is common in country villages and most people knew each other. My closest contact with females was at college but they were friendships and nothing had progressed any further.

So I have to put my hand up and say 'Yes I'm still a virgin'.

Anyway....I thought I would take myself off to Glastonbury Tor as the sunset was probably going to be stunning this evening. Glastonbury is most well known around the world for the famous festival that is held on Worthy Farm close by. But it has a history going back thousands of years as a place to gather and celebrate life. I guess in modern terms a lot of the folk who live or gather in the area would be following a Wicca type of lifestyle.

A 'tor' by the way is a rocky outcrop or steep small hill in old English.

Glastonbury's tor is a steep hill that rises to a small tower with stunning views over the Somerset levels, a large area of flat low lying land barely above sea level. The sea is probably twenty miles away as the crow flies.

It was a drive of about half an hour to get from home to Glastonbury through the country lanes but it was easy to find a place to park near the town centre. I wandered up the High Street just looking in the odd shop window as they were all shut at this time of night, although a few pubs and restaurants were still serving. Then I started the climb up to the top of the tor.

The path was a bit windy and narrow so you needed to watch your step. It was easy to slip if you didn't concentrate on where you put your feet. I was glad I was only wearing a thin pair of shorts and a t-shirt as I was starting to sweat with the climb.

The top of the tor is quite small with the tower in the middle. There are a few rustic benches and fortunately I managed to grab the last one. It was about 15 minutes until sunset and the atmosphere was pleasant. Just a few whispered conversations as everyone was enjoying the view and watching the sky over the levels start to change to a pinky hue.

I shut my eyes and just listened to the sound of the world slowly moving all around me. I was disturbed by the sound of someone else climbing up the steep stone steps. I slowly opened my eyes to see a girl of about my age nearly at the top. I noticed how pretty she looked. Tall but slim with a long fair pony tail hanging down her back. It was swinging from side to side as she finished her climb.

She paused and looked around. I shuffled sideways to make it obvious she could share my bench if she wished. She was wearing a stunning but flimsy dress of multi-coloured hues that floated on her in the gentle breeze. She smiled at me and in a very quiet voice said 'are you sure it's ok?' I nodded....a bit dumbstruck.

We were watching the sun sink towards the western horizon. I was trying to think of something to say but my mind was just mumbling in my head. As I slowly turned my head to look at her she was doing the same. She stared straight into my eyes and then took hold of my hand and held it on her lap. She raised her other hand towards her lips and raising one finger she whispered 'shhh'.

The sun was now almost touching the horizon and the light had become a shimmering red colour and was spreading out across the sky. People were starting to stand to give themselves a better view and the girl and I stood up as well.

We moved to the edge of the crowd as the sky started to look as if it was on fire. She slid her arm behind my back and pulled me towards her and in that soft voice she whispered 'hold me' and tightened her pull as our bodies touched each other. I placed my arm behind her as well as we were facing each other but both still watching the setting sun. Again I was dumbstruck....I desperately wanted to say something and somehow she knew and again raised her finger and 'shhhhhhh'd'.

My body started to react as a young man's body is want to do when touching a beautiful girl. My cock was growing by the second and with our flimsy clothing there was no way she would not have known. My mind was racing....I am being held by a stunning young lady who I don't even know with my cock now fully erect and pressing against her pubic area albeit with the tiniest amount of cloth separating us. What do I do? I have no experience of this sort of situation and how I should behave.

I tried to pull backwards and ease the pressure of my cock against her body. She glanced at me and pulled me even closer before turning to watch the sun again. I didn't know when it started but I sensed a deep noise that quietly seemed to surround me and reverberate in my head. I suddenly realized that several women nearby were making the noise as if they were humming, but it seemed more to be coming from their body's rather than their mouths.

I couldn't help it but somehow I could feel myself becoming more and more aroused....what is happening to me. My cock was slowly pulsing in the confined space between our bodies. What would she be thinking? And then I realized something else. Her body was making the faintest vibration against my body and it was that vibration that was causing my cock to react.

The noise in my head increased in volume and her body vibrated even more. It was then that I lost control and had probably the biggest orgasm of my life. My cock just pumped and pumped until I was empty. I felt absolutely drained and god knows what she thought of me because she must have felt every throb of my eruption.

I became aware again and realized she had released her hold on me and moved slightly away. I dropped my head in embarrassment. I felt her soft hand gently lift my head and for a moment she just stared directly into my eyes although it seemed as if she was looking into my soul.

I tried to speak but she again put her finger on my lips. She moved closer and kissed me gently on my cheek and whispered quietly 'always remember.....you are not alone.' She turned slowly and moved into the crowd that was slowly descending from the 'tor'. I checked around to make sure I hadn't left anything behind and turned to follow. I pushed my way through and searched right and left but could not find her. Where could she have disappeared too?

I wandered the streets not comprehending what had happened to me. It was a useless exercise. She obviously didn't want to be found.

ABOUT 20 YEARS LATER.

I often go back to Glastonbury but have never seen the girl who must now be a woman. I am happily married with a boy and girl of my own. We had come to the town today and I was looking through a few shops whilst my wife played in a small park with the children.

I was just ambling through a shop with lots of those flimsy dresses that women like to wear on the seafront in the summer. The background music was that gently relaxing sound you get in that sort of shop. I felt someone push past me and rush to the door. It was a woman who was tall and slim but I did not see her face. I started to follow but another lady shopper moved into my path and blocked me for a few seconds before she turned and with a lovely smile said 'I'm so sorry'. I knew I had no chance to check if it was who I thought.

I returned to the park to join my family. My wife looked up at me and said something odd happened while you were shopping. A lovely lady, similar age to us, came and spoke with me and the children. As she was leaving she pulled something out of her bag and said' I think you deserve to have this.'

I looked at the CD......turned it over. Michael Jackson special single release. Opened the case and looked at the disc. ''YOU ARE NOT ALONE''.