All Comments on 'Gloryhole'

by Funsexvt

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
MarcLuciFerMarcLuciFer10 months ago

Hot little story! That clerk might have been asking a question when he said, "cum again", and not just saying goodbye to a customer. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story. I've had the pleasure of sucking a few cocks and always try to make it last as long as possible and make sure the guy enjoys it. I look forward to reading more from you

ShortyMacShortyMac9 months ago

I recall back in the mid 1970’s when I was working at an adult bookstore. I had a rule to never play around in the story I worked at. I got to know a number of the guys that hung around to suck cock in the booths. One was a hot older guy in his mid to late 40’s. He worked for Loyds pest control. So one day I was at another store looking for someone to suck me off. As I sat in the booth I hear someone enter the booth next to me. I peeked thru the hole and saw the guy had a nice cock about 7-8 inches. Looking at his cock I decided to give him a blowjob so I stuck my finger thru the hole and gave him the ‘Cum here’ motion. He slid his cock thru the hole. I grabbed it and he was so hard he could have smashed diamonds with it. I took him in my mouth and boy it was so hot in my mouth. I started to suck him and was really enjoying his cock. I sucked him for 10-15 minutes and Then I felt him get harder and I knew he was close. About 2 minutes later he started to cum in my mouth. His cum was sweet tasting and I sucked him dry. After he was done he zipped up and left the booth. I was thirsty so I exit the booth to go get a soda. I see Larry from Lloyds pest control standing there. I say hi to him and he leaned over and whispered in my ear “Nice blowjob”. It was Larry I had sucked off. I was pretty low key letting people I knew that I was bisexual and used the gloryholes. Larry was very cool about it and never outed me. I can still remember how I loved his cock that day. How it felt, tasted, and that upward curve of his cock. Still get hard thinking about it.

Your story is worth a solid 15 stars……🤤

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

FunsexvtFunsexvt9 months agoAuthor

Thanks you all for the good words! Love the comments. I have a new story up and another pending, so keep an eye out! I love sharing these with everyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFunsexvt@Funsexvt
Here to read others and share the stories of my past and present.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Gloryhole Series Info