All Comments on 'Go Where You Desire Pt. 02'

by PG564E

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very hot! Will there be a part 3? How about if I suck your dick under your desk while you write it - would that help?

ericrodman101ericrodman101almost 2 years ago

Love how subservient is the boy, and how authoritative the older man. He knows what he wants and he gets it, while the boy just gives.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Bobby is such a sweet,sincere, cock sucking faggot. I was hoping Alan would mount Bobby and face fuck him with that lovely cock, choking and gagging him, as his big musky,manly balls bounced off his nose. I know that's my favorite things to do with my man. Very hot being force fed that big cock and smelling his musky balls as he bottoms out in my mouth and they bounce off my nose. Very intimate.

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiam6 months ago

Bobby has experienced and become the most beautiful of being. At no time have I felt more content than those times when a man made me his girl.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPG564E@PG564E
I love providing hot and eager homosexual pleasures to men. I suck cock, love the taste of cum, and much more if the opportunity exists. Have been eating my own cum for 18 years, and whole loads from other men the past 8 years; I have to be discreet, no one knows how much I l...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES