Good Friends with Great Benefits

Story Info
It took a few years.
1.2k words
4.16
12.7k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story takes years to develop due to age concerns...

"Abby" was a 15-year-old high school girl when I was an 18-year-old college sophomore who was attending at her Rowland Heights, southern California, church. An Italian/caucasian, Abby was blessed with nice 37-C breasts, Farrah Fawcett-style brown hair, was 5-9 inches tall on a chubby body with a great ass, and a pretty smile. Her, beautiful, blue eyes drew me to her. All the bpys wanted Abby. However, Abby wanted to date me.

In contrast, I was more attracted to Abby's friend, Alicia, a, 5-5 Latina with a petite body and a cute smile to die for.

Abby went on to college, I was, already, at Pasadena City College, then Cal State Fullerton. She started at Chapman University in nearby Orange. We changed churches to one in Fullerton and had some lunch dates at Deacon'd Diner. My junior year, after I gave up my v-card, Abby called and invited me to a party. "What about Chad?" I asked, about her live-in boyfriend. "I don't want to piss him off!"

"Doesn't matter," Abby explained. "We have an open relationship. We sleep with other people, as long we tell each other, it isn't cheating."

"How do you like that?" I asked. "It seems strange."

"It's fun. I've only done two other guys since Chad and I moved in together. I don't mess with women. I like the variety, but no man will do oral on me. Guys are selfish. They want blow jobs but won't please my pussy unless it's their cock. I guess a woman would tongue me but I just like men. I am not attracted to women. My pussy and breasts prefer guys. I want a man's tongue on my clit and pussy."

"That's too bad," I said, surprised. "Real men eat pussy. I enjoy watching a woman cum. the expressions on their faces as the orgasm washes over them are priceless."

"Great!" Abby reacted. "I will tell Chad that you will be my 'door prize' at the party. Alicia will be there. Maybe you two can trade-off."

"Chad and I will enjoy that party," I said. "Doing Alicia-after you. I am looking forward to this party! Two great pussies in one night!"

Once I arrived at the party, Abby handed me a wine cooler and started kissing me. "You must be Mark," Chad said. "Abby has wanted you since high school. She is your's if you're game tonight."

"That's me." I shook Chad's hand "I hope you don't shoot Abby's male friends," I said. "If Abby wants me, I will take her to pleasure-land."

"No guns. I just want Alicia if you get Abby," he said.

"I don't speak for Alicia," I reacted as she shook her head and walked away-disgusted at Chad.

"I'm outta here," Alicia commented. "I don't share my men," as Chad groaned in disappointment.

"I guess neither of us get any Latina tail, tonight," Chad said. "Unfortunately."

I laughed. "Alicia, apparently, has a cock waiting for her, to enjoy, at home."

"A big cock and his tongue, at his pad," Alicia shouted back, with a grin, as she quickly waltzed through the front door.

"Good luck, honey," Abby told Chad. "I am taking Mark to bed. I want to learn about his tongue and 69. Something you refuse to try..."

Chad winced, but a cute blonde grabbed him, pushed him against a wall and shoved her tongue in his mouth and grabbed his crotch."

Happily, Chad and I were both about to score.

Abby and I headed into the master bedroom and I started slipping her blouse off and licking her succulent braless breasts-after closing the door. "Wow, I said. Why did I wait?" Abby moaned, in passion, ("please don't stop!) as I, tenderly, sucked on her nipples, making them rock-hard. Minutes later, orgasm number one, ("Oh, my gawd!! Don't stop, Mark!!" Keep it going!! Please don't stop!! Ohhhhh... ) had Abby screaming to applause from outside the bedroom door.

Soon, Abby's blue jean shorts and lace thong were on the floor and my mouth was introducing her, hairy, soaking pussy to the joys of oral sex. As soon as my tongue touched her clit, thunderous orgasm number two had her legs wrapped around my head, squeezing me tight. "Oh', Yes! Oh. Holy, holy, awesome!! Don't stop! Please keep it going!!" Abby shouted to more cheering from outside the bedroom.

"Go Abby," a girl shouted. "Go Mark!" Abby responded. "He isn't fucking me, yet! That was just his tongue on my puss and clit!"

Meanwhile, Abby was sucking my rock-hard cock and swallowing my cum, another first for her.

"Salty, but tasty," Abby commented. "it's tastier than Chad's."

As I eased up to kiss her breasts and mouth again, Abby grabbed my hardening cock, stroking it and sliding it, carefully up and down against her clit-then inside her wet and hairy pussy.

"You're slightly wider and about an inch longer than Chad," she explained. "Deeper!" she screamed. "Deeper!" I pushed my cock deeper into her love canal.

It took several years, but Abby and I, finally, were lovers-doing each other and enjoying every moment of it! The wait was worth it, though we could have had each other for years!

We made love for about an hour, first in missionary, then in doggy and with her on top. I came again and she had four orgasms, total. Eventually, we, slowly, got dressed and dragged our, tired but satisfied bodies, back out to the party, receiving a standing ovation from the other partygoers-except Chad.

"Where's Chad?" Abby asked. Moments later we heard a girl scream and Chad grunt from the other bedroom. "That answers my question. It isn't Alicia, but at least he got some action tonight. A blonde, even."

I left before Chad slid out of their bedroom, me not wanting to face the boy that refused to give Abby the oral that she loved from this real man... I French-kissed Abby goodnight as we both thanked each other for our memorable night. "Thank God you became an adult, finally," I said.

"Amen to that," Abby responded. "Your cock and tongue make me feel like a real woman, finally!"

Neither Chad or i got to enjoy Alicia-that night or ever. Unfortunately.

About two weeks later, Abby surprised me with a telephone call. "Chad had to leave town, suddenly-for work. How soon can you bring your cock and tongue to the apartment?"

"It's about 15 minutes away," I said. "I'll be right over..." Only ten minutes later, I was walking through the front door. Abby greeted me from the hallway, stark naked. Large breasts and her hairy pussy were quite the sight!

"Get over here and drop your jeans on the way!" she said. I did exactly that and we French-kissed into her bedroom, landing on the bed in a passionate 69, and started a day of loving each other as only 'good friends' know how... By the time the night was over, I licked and sexed Abby to five orgasms and I delivered three loads of cum, first in her mouth and two into her hairy pussy-including one in the shower. After another round of "sunrise passion," Abby cooked us breakfast, clad only in her apron, and we had naked omelets together. I then excused myself to dress, go home, go to work, and return for several more nights of passion as we continued our "good friends with great benefits" while Chad was gone working.

Abby told me that her apartment manager received complaints from a neighbor about her screaming orgasms. The manager congratulated her.

That was the first of several pleasurable overnights of passion together while Chad was out-of-town playing salesman.