Grace Kim in the Blackedverse Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers

The girl in front of him was moaning loudly, her legs quivering as he pumped into her from behind.

"Yes Papi! Fuck me harder!" She moaned as her tits bounced back and forth against the bottom of the sink.

"Damn, you're so fucking tight! Take this big black dick, baby." The man grunted as he slapped her ass making her squeal. As we got closer, we realized it was our friends!

"Holy shit, Joanne! Isabella!" I cried out, a huge smile on my face.

Joanne was moaning and whimpering, her face pressed against his ass. She had a glazed look in her eyes, and her fingers were rubbing her clit furiously. She pulled out for a breath and spotted me and Min-Ji

"Grace, Min-ji! Don't mind us, we're just having a good time!" she laughed before diving back into the man's ass.

The black man smiled and shook his head. "Damn, y'all are crazy! But I love it."

"You should...shit...you should...fuck...join us!" Isabella moaned, her hand grabbing onto the sink to brace herself as the man continued pounding her from behind. "Ugh, ugh, fuck! Yes baby, give it to me!" She groaned as her head fell forward, her body shaking.

I smiled nervously, "It looks like you two are handling this guy just fine. We're about to have our hands full, anyways."

"Oh yeah? Whatcha got going on? More black dicks? Better share with us!" Joanne asked, pulling her head out of the man's ass and looking at me. Her face was a mess, covered in a mixture of saliva, sweat, and...well I didn't want to guess what else. She dove back in before I could respond.

"Haha, we'll see. Isaac and Miguel have invited us back to their table. We're going to do a little shoot for their TikTok channel. Just a little orgy I guess!"

"Wow! You lucky bitches! Have fun, don't let us stop you!" Isabella chimed in.

We giggled and made our way past the happy trio to the stalls. Sitting down I pulled out my phone and shot a quick text to Ryan, the sounds of sex just outside the stall door.

"Hey honey, I'm heading off to fuck a few black guys. Just thought I'd let you know. Don't worry, I'll make sure to send you the videos when I'm done. Love you, bye!"

I giggled and put my phone away, hearing the girls outside seemingly switch positions as Joanne's accented voice screamed out.

"Yes! That's it, fuck my Chinese pussy with that big black dick! Don't hold back!!"

I finished up and made my way past the trio. They had switched things up, Joanne riding the guy as Isabella sat on his face. He was eating her ass, his tongue buried deep inside as she moaned.

"Fuck, his tongue is amazing Grace! His tongue is like a snake! It's sooo long and slimy!" she cried out, her hands grabbing onto the sink.

I just smiled and washed my hands as Min-ji joined at the sink next to me.

"Damn, that's a sight," she whispered as we stared.

I nodded. "Let's hope the guys back at the table have tongues like that!"

"I'll be happy with whatever they give me." she giggled as she dried her hands.

"Ready? Let's go! This is going to be a night we'll never forget." I said, giving her a hug. "See you girls later! Have fun!" I yelled out as the door closed. We walked back to the table, and it looked like half the table had left. Miguel, Isaac, Tiffany, and of course Karen were still there, but they looked at us expectantly.

"There you are! You girls ready? We have a room upstairs, and the film crew is waiting for us!" Miguel said, his face covered in a sexy grin.

I nodded, feeling the nerves building in my stomach. "Yes, we're ready! Let's go!"

Everyone got up and made their way to the stairs. Karen, Min-ji and I followed them through the club and up a flight of stairs past security. As we made our way up, I could feel my heart beating faster and faster. We had a few drinks, but I was sober enough to realize what was about to happen.

We reached the top and turned down a hallway until Isaac opened a door.

"This is it, ladies. Hope you're ready for a good time!" he grinned as we followed him inside.

thenexus
thenexus
213 Followers
12