Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 19

Story Info
The second stuffing of Grandpa D.
1.4k words
4.61
4.1k
1

Part 20 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

It's Monday, mid-afternoon, and we have long since finished our early afternoon lunch of breakfast foods. Everyone has shaved, showered, smells clean, and has relaxed, and once again, wearing the new boxers and muscle shirts from last night, and now we are enjoying a lazy late sunny afternoon.

Actually, it's been erie quiet; everyone has been doing their own thing. I have watched a little news on internet TV; Angel has been scrolling on his phone, Jacob has watched a thousand music videos with his earbuds in, and Tyler, also wearing earbuds, is playing a game on his laptop with strangers across America.

We are being lazy, almost naked. Too lazy in our boxers! Too quiet in our boxes!

Too comfortable in only underwear!! Too at ease with exposed bodies, but I am loving it.

Is it just me questioning these newfound pastimes? Is it natural to run off to a secluded fishing cabin with your son-in-law, his son, your grandson, your second-born grandson, and your other grandson, who is your firstborn grandson, and fuck each other's brains out and suck their dicks, and then lounge around and watch international news on a TV?

I'm sure it isn't. But here we are.

"Y'all know we fly home tomorrow.", I remind the crowd, not remembering only Angel can hear me since the boys have earbuds in their ears.

"Yeah. I'm not ready to head back. This has been nice and relaxing and, well, refreshing, to say the least. I could stay another week!" Angel said.

"My dick couldn't take that!" I laugh.

"Then take your hand off of it. You've been playing with that monster for an hour now. My ass is still sore from the assault it received last night. You fuck deep, but that mother fucker is so thick in girth it rips my ass open! Like I said, Bless Tammy's heart!"

"Hey! Two things! One a pussy is designed to take a dick. A man-cunt can obviously adjust to love being made to it, though. Two. We do not talk about our wives! Or their girlfriends. I damn sure don't want to hear about my daughter, or fuck, one of my sons for that matter because...."

"Ok, Dean. I get it." Angel interrupts me. " We keep all family talk just between the four of us. I was only complimenting you while also making an observation. Maybe I wish what's in your hand was my mouth. Or maybe my dick is fucking your ass this time!"

We lock eyes for a long time, giving each other a stern look; then I relax and smile, then I smile wider, and I say, "I do love your mouth. Well, maybe not everything that comes out of it vocally, but I love the lips and tongue. "

Jacob, realizing he is missing conversation, removes his earbuds, and throws a pillow, hitting Tyler, who removes his earbuds and says, "What are missing?"

"What?" Tyler asks.

"I do not know. These two were in a long, deep conversation. I asked them what we missed.", Jacob said.

"Nothing. Nothing much, really. I was just saying we fly home tomorrow, and this has been...."

I was interrupted by Ty, who said, "Great! I've had a great time! But let's not spoil it with words or guilty feelings. We've grown from that, haven't we? Wasn't that agreement?"

"It was. It still is. I am just kinda sad it's coming to an end, myself." " I reply.

"These are loaded words, Grandpa D! Cumming! End, as in rear end!"

"I swear you boys can make anything nasty!"

"Well, you can stroke your dick and out fuck us all, so your the King of Nasty!" Jacob said.

Tyler gets up and walks over to the mattresses on the floor, plops down on them, pats the bed, and says, "Come over here and lay down."

I walk over and sit down beside him on the mattress.

Suddenly, I am surrounded by three men. One removes my muscle shirt, the other my boxers, and another feeds me a gummy. I open a beer from the cooler and take a long swig, finishing all twelve ounces in one drink.

"On your back, Ole Man. Let us show you love. We do love you. I hope you know that. Let us show you."

And l lay back to enjoy the pleasure I'm about to receive. Kiss after kiss, lick after lick. My body is on fire. I love the feeling! My big head tingles. My mushroom head throbs. I'm so relaxed. Hands, fingers, and tongues caress my body!

My legs are spread, and my cock stands erect, to full attention. My mouth is dry yet watering.

Lube is being applied to my ass, and beer is being poured into my mouth, followed by another gummy; my dickk stick is oozing precum.

Then, with a bit of pain that is soon overtaken by pure pleasure, Angel's nine inches of dark brown throbbing hard man meat is buried deep into my man pussy. The moans are soon muffled by nine inches - of twin dark brown throbbing man meat that is in my ass - being lowered into my throat as a warm, wet mouth with an experienced tongue and soft red lips covers my eight-and-a-half-inch tree stump of a dick.

I am literally lost in ecstasy as the handsome, sexy, studly, horny, bisexual men in my family ravishingly assault my body with sexual pleasures. Tyler's right-hand strokes the very base of my cock, his delicate fingers in my pubes as his mouth covers the head and most of the shaft; his left hand is caressing my cum filled heavy ball sack. Between my legs, on his knees, holding my kneecaps, with pillows under my ass, Angel's beautiful sexy, long-veined dick is easily sliding in my tight man pussy. I can feel the length of his shaft as it is being slid into, then almost out of, buried back into, slid in, and with the circling motions of his hips around and around, then further in my ass, giving my entire body a warm sensation. Jacob has pulled me to the edge of the mattress, in a position I used earlier myself, to bury his brown sausage in my throat. He continues to push his delicious, sweet man meat into my mouth, pulling it back out, leaving streams of saliva lines to moisturize my lips before the assault on my mouth starts in a replay.

For well into an hour, the use of my body continues. Angel fucks my ass. Jacob fucks my mouth. Tyler is pleasuring my cock with his delighted mouth. And my mind goes to the word stuffing. It was one of the first words I remember Jacob saying, telling me Tyler wanted to be stuffed. Then I remembered only a week ago, I was molested in our family room by these three men. I think back to when this weekend took forever to arrive, the long week leading up to our trip here. The weekend spent here in the cabin and down by the river. I remember our travels to a sex shop--Tyler in his costume.

And then it happens.

Without any warning, I start to shoot a massive load of sticky, warm man-made milk into the depts of Tyler's throat, causing him to choke and gag before he can raise his head and suck the last drops of my cum out of my penis, tasting the savory, bittersweet of my seed.

One cum causes a domino effect, and my ass soon fills with Angel's hot cum! It feels as if my stomach, my throat is filled with his cum shots, then I realize it's Jacobs's cum that is in my throat, coating my stomach! Rope after rope of his salty thick cum globs in my throat, sliding into my belly.

Tyler pulls back, and Angel pulls him to his face, as Angel sucks Tyler's dick into his mouth and sucks the cum entirely out of his balls! Tyler shutters and shakes as Angel's jaw powers extract his juice.

I roll onto my side and look out the open front door of the cabin, seeing the sun as it begins to set. I admire the beauty of the landscape as I feel cum ooze out of my butthole. A calm feeling overtakes me as I feel Angel snuggle into my back, putting his muscular arm over my stomach and taking my cock and balls in his hand, holding them tightly.

I hear Jacob ask Tyler if he wants to take a swim in the river, and I see their naked bodies leave out through the door and run towards the creek.

I see stars and stripes, and my body wants to move yet is unable. I am laughing and happy and ask Angel, "What's my problem?"

I'm too lost in the moment of comfort to understand his answer.

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers