Grandpa D and His Grandsons Ch. 20

Story Info
Angel prepares for the move to the ranch.
1.2k words
4.66
2.6k
1
0

Part 21 of the 36 part series

Updated 12/08/2023
Created 08/31/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers

I am sitting on my patio, on a chaise lounge, drinking Baileys and coffee, only wearing my terrycloth bathrobe. My left hand is holding a coffee cup, and my right hand is playing with Bruiser, my eight-and-a-half-inch, six-inch in grith hard cock.

My wife walks out and sits down on the lounger next to mine and asks, "Do you have any regrets after making your announcement?" Drinking her coffee, she looks at me with both love and concern.

The announcement she is referring to has to do with Angel and Michelle. I offered them my parent's home to live in. Along with $75,000.00 to remodel the house. With the house being here on the ranch, about 300 yards across from ours, and with Angel now working for me, it made sense. It was also a selfish ploy on my part. I wanted Angel close to me at all times. Our bond has grown stronger over the last three months, and our love for each other has indeed developed. I even respect him for the man he is. I finally understand why he took on the role of househusband while Michelle practices law and is a partner in the firm.

"No. I am glad the project is complete, and they are finally able to move in. It's been a hell of a remodel, and I am glad it is finally finished, and they are moving in this weekend. All of us are excited for them to be here, on the ranch."

"I'm glad you and Angel have finally developed a friendship. It certainly took long enough. I don't know how Jacob and Tyler did it, but we are grateful they finally found a way to get you two talking. Come to think of it; I am so happy the four of you are as close as you are. The boys have always loved you so much, and you finally seem to have the patience and temperament to work with them!" Tammy said in one of her long-winded speeches. "It just makes my heart happy they have taken such an interest in the ranch and working with you and you taking the time to spend with them. Angel seems to be doing a good job. You certainly have taken hours upon hours training him, and you hardly ever complain about the work he has done, which is a surprise, to say the least! The office in the new barn has proven worthy!"

She has no idea how worthy that office has become!

She has no idea how much "training" has taken place in that office.

She has no idea how much "work" will take place today!

"Yes. Angel certainly has the head for working. I did not realize just how hard he could take the pounding of any task I ask of him! He's been a quick learner of what I expect from him and even taught me a few things."

Pun after pun.

Standing up, putting her coffee cup on the table, and taking her keys out of her purse, she leaned down and kissed me, saying, "Well, that's difficult to believe, you are such a know-it-all all, I'm surprised to listen to anyone else. But I am very thankful you're working well together. Oh, and Honey, remember I'm going straight to the University after my shift at the hospital today. The board meeting will most likely run late. I am sure it will be 10 p.m. before I'm home. We have so much to discuss."

All I hear is I have thirteen hours alone! Not exactly alone, though. Thirteen hours of training Angel on bull sperm in the office of the new barn!

I dress and drive the Gator down to the barn. With Tyler and Jacob six hours away at college, Angel and I have grown very close. They have only been gone for a week, but we miss them like crazy! In the past week, I have screwed Angel twenty times! After the scene on the last day in the Oklahoma cabin, I told all three I was the top. I am the King. One may fuck me, but I'm not stuffed; im a stuffer. Luck for me; Angel is good with that.

I walk in, and Angel is already in the office. He is lying on his back, on the pull-out sofa's mattress, naked, barely covered by the sheet.

"I'm ready to learn more about bulls. My ass is on fire! Please fuck me, Daddy!" Angel says.

I don't need any encouragement.

I securely lock all outside doors and strip.

Walking up to the bed, Angel moves to the edge, his head slightly off the edge, and I guide my raging hard cock down into his throat. Past his lips, over his tongue, skipping his taste buds, I begin the assault on his tonsils.

Angel is a great cock sucker! He takes the entire shaft in his mouth, down his throat! Sucking with his mouth, twirling his tongue around and around on the shaft of my hard dick!

He takes both hands and places one on each butt cheek, steadying me and keeping me in the tunnel of his throat. Angel continued to pleasure me with a warm mouth for a considerable amount of time, but he told me his ass was on fire! And I have the log to keep the fire flaming!

Angel takes his right hand and moves it down to his own crotch. He massages his full heavy ball sack before moving to his sexy, long dick. The blue vein is protruding the length of the nine-inch cock, pumping blood into the stiff shaft.

I pull out of his mouth, flip him over on his stomach, and pull him up.on his hands and knees, and after lubing my penis, I push the big mushroom head of my penis into the pink round hole of his man pussy.

I start easily pushing my dick in, then pull back an inch before burying the entire shaft, all thick inches deep into the depths of his bowels.

Angel's ass is so tight! he squeezes it tighter, only making my dick feel incredibly large! The tightness of his ass encircles my penis, and I can, indeed, feel the heat of the fire! I hit Angel's G-Spot, and he screams in pure pleasure as his body shivers and shakes, making Angel's beautiful body respond in a pristine, natural response!

His large, dark brown penis starts to shoot cum on the towel underneath him! No hand is needed as rope after rope of cum is blasted onto the towel! Finally drained of his drips, his cock continues to hang loose and flop back and forth as I continue to make hard, fast, pounding love to his hot ass!

"Turn around!" I command as I pull out of his ass!

Now laying on his back, I straddle his chest as I begin shooting my white, sticky, hot man milk on his face! I cover his face, chin, and chest in my cum. Exhausted, I push back and fall on his body. Our dicks are now touching, still twitching, and my chest is now stuck to his, glued together by my cum.

I take a finger and scoop up the biggest shot of cum on his face and put it in his mouth. Angel sucks the cum off of my finger, then continues to suck it a while longer. Damn, his mouth is hot!

After a few minutes, I roll off his incredibly hard, muscular brown body and lead him to the shower.

"Where it all began.", Angel said as he dropped to his knees and began washing my hardening dick with his tongue.

69Rancher
69Rancher
103 Followers