Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like em! but..."

"Yeeeess?"

"What's the white stuff?"

Gloria blushed.

"Oh just a family secret ingredient. "

You took another big bite. Definitely an acquired taste but the act itself was heartwarming. You picked up a glass of milk Granny poured for you to wash it down. It was wonderfully refreshing and a relaxed "Ahhh" escaped your lips as you finished. Gloria gave you a big smile and kissed you on your cheek. She gets up to wrap the brownies up at the kitchen counter. As she worked you could help but stare at her tight toned ass stretching her capris. The Sandals really made her look like a chiseled greek statue from behind.

"Dougy do you play poker? I'm thinking of inviting some friends over for a friendly game. I'd love to show you off to them."

You had definitely played a bit afterschool with friends. You weren't all that skilled but could play.

"Sure, sounds fun."

"Oh great, I'll tell Delia and Karen they have someone new to meet. Why don't you go take a nap and sleep off those brownies. I'll wake you when they get here."

You get up and hug Gloria from behind,

"Thanks Grandma, Love you!"

"I love you too."

A friendly game

You wake to the sound of boisterous chatter coming from the other room. You meander into the kitchen and see 2 new guests sitting at the table with Gloria. After a moment they all spot you.

"Dougy! I was about to wake you!"

She motions to her right. There you see a curvaceous very muscled woman. She's wearing a tight floral dress that comes to just above her knees. Likely taller than Gloria. She has deep mocha skin and a large bound of curly greying hair in a loose big pony tail.

"This is Delia... and This is Karen", she motions to her left.

Karen is much smaller than your grand mother and Delia about your height. She has freckled skin and fire like red hair running down her back. She's has some khaki shorts and a loose top on.

Karen and Delia both smile. They seem around Gloria's age.

Gloria points the chair across from her, "Dougy have a seat, you still want to play cards with us?"

"Sure, what are we playing for?"

"pennies" Delia replies.

Karen chimes in, "Or whatever we have lying around, sometimes we bid favors."

The thought of favors for these women seems like a lot of work hopefully you can stay competitive.

Gloria gets up and goes to the Pantry. She comes back out with a big jar of coins.

"I'll just dig out 50 pennies each. This way we all have equal standings for now."

Gloria does just that and also puts out some cookies and lemonade. You pour yourself a glass and take a good gulp down. It's delicious.

Delia turns to Gloria, "Little Dougy is so precious in that outfit, where'd you get it?"

"Rapscallion's, he wasn't as enthused, but as soon as he put in on he practically begged me to get it for him." Gloria replied with pride.

Your face had turned bright red and everyone there noticed. Delia seemed to lick her lips and she turned to smile at you.

Gloria unpacked the cards and started shuffling.

"OK, Texas holdem, no wild cards minimum bid is 2 pennies for now, we'll raise that as we go. My house so I deal first."

You realized you were 2 away from her so you were already big blind. She deals out.

Over several hands everyone seems to win a hand or two though Gloria is getting a few more wins than others. This makes you pretty proud to have a Granny so skillful and hot at the same time. Her friends weren't bad either.

In the middle of a hand Karen chimed in, "Doug, how is it you came to be staying with Gloria?"

Gloria shot her some daggers, it was the first time you'd seen a negative outlook on her face.

Keeping your eyes on your cards you spoke softly, "Oh I just missed her and things at home haven't been so great. I've had a lot of fun since arriving though."

"Oh really?" Karen said, ignoring Gloria's death stare.

"Yeah, I was in a real dark place when I got here but she's lifted my spirits so much already."

You glance and Gloria, her face was nearly pure joy.

Gloria ended up winning that hand. On the next one you missed the blind but got 2 Jacks. You having the first action, you decided to bet big since you had a strong hand.

"8 Pennies", you declared.

Some audible grunts from the ladies were heard. Delia folded. Gloria called, Karen folded. This was the first time facing off against your Grandmother. You decide to get an edge since she was not going to play nice. You slowly and quietly slide off your new right boot. As you lift your foot Delia starts dealing the 3 card pool. Right as the flop hits the table you find your admittedly gigantic target. Gloria gasps as your toes lightly scrape against her sleeping giant.

Both your guests notice and smirk to themselves. The flop is a Jack, a 7 and 8 no suits matching. 3 Jacks was decent. But you decided to keep your Power Play going.

Now fully stroking her with your foot you were on the action above the table too.

"Hmmm,, I'll raise 4."

Now your shewas now shivering with lust but tried to hide her rising interest in the battle below.

"I... I call."

Realizing she was standing her ground you drive home and rest your toes on her meaty sack. Just curling a bit almost tickling her cum filled gourds. Delia buried a card and dealt the turn card. An Ace. This could only go bad if she has pocket Aces. Gloria checks with a tap on the table. You're about to raise when a massive presence makes herself known on your personal space. Your eyes go wide and look at Gloria. The right side of her mouth is raised in a perfectly cat like grin. You wonder what acts are going through that head. Your foot starts moving as you feel her bluff physically between her legs. Could she have the Aces?

"I... check", your voice cracks which has to be for the first time in years.

Chuckling to herself Delia burns a card and deals the river. It's an Ace. Now you have a full house! But she could have the 4 Aces...

You feel a big toe twirl around your rock hard prick. Gloria checks. She's playing you like a fiddle. You should have this. Fuck her feet alone are driving you wild. Yours is stuck between a rock and her iron rod.

"all in!", You defiantly declare staring straight into her loving but now slightly scary eyes. Gloria cocks an eye brow. Her foot is practically working your cock as well as a hand. It's driving you wild. The other girls are shifting awkwardly. Gloria reveals one card... an Ace! Her foot seeming goes into over drive, ther'es no hiding it any more as the table is shaking.

Karen and Delia finally blurt out, "GLORIA!"

You can't take it anymore and start blowing your load in your tight pants. Gloria releases you from her grip and your foot comes loose from her vice like thighs.

With barely a change in smile Gloria purrs, "I fold."

Your embarrassment is as deep as the ocean. Of course you deserved that but the awkwardness is thick.

Ask to be excused.

"Can... can I be excused? I need to use the bathroom.", you squeak

"Of course, Dougy."

You get up as casually as you can with a mess of spunk in your underwear. You go the furthest bathroom to get some peace as you clean up the mess. You slide your boots off and dislodge your ass from the super tight jeans. The embarrassment was subsiding but you'd have to go out and face them again. As you pulled the jeans down to your ankles something wet, hot and huge drops on your lower back. Looking through your legs you see two large feet and a pair of capri pants tossed to on the floor. Your eyes go wide and something grabs your hair and whips you back to standing position. The log pressed into your back forces you to arch your body in a really awkward position. You feel hot breath on your neck.

"You thought you could blue ball your grandmother and get away with it? I hope it was worth winning the hand, lover."

Gloria yanks you over to the bathroom sink and lets you fall forward on your hands. She must have been pre-cumming during your gambit because she lines her shot up and hilts herself in one savage thrust. You yell in agony but are quickly muffled and she covers you mouth while holding you hip with the other. Your ass hasn't ever felt this bent out shape. Her rage boner is immense and there's nothing stopping it from moving whatever way she wants. Without a word she starts pounding hard. The reaming sensation is making your legs so wobbly that only her hand is steadying you against the sink. You start moaning like the horny bitch you are but all that comes out is the occasional mmmph sounds she can't stop. As she gets into a major rhythm the smacking sound of her balls crushing your own are probably loud enough by themselves so she decides to just clamp down on your ass with both hands and she plows your ass with long hard strokes.

"Gloria!?" It's Karen right outside the door. Gloria isn't stopping.

"Gloria, you both sound pre-occupied so we're going to go. It was pleasure meeting you Doug. Hope we see you again soon!"

Gloria continues her onslaught. Free to whimper, you moan with every thrust, doing your best the clamp down as she drags her cock out of you. Doing your job to milk it to the fruition you denied her. Gloria eventually leans forward and starts to hug you, pressing her plentiful breasts into your back.

"God Doug, I almost jumped across the table, ripped your pants off and bred you right there in front of the girls on the table. What the hell are you doing to me you little hot piece of fuckable ass! I love this ass!"

Somehow you feel her swell more inside you as she just keeps fucking with abandon.

"I would have loved that Grandma! I would have moaned and begged for your cock as much as you wanted. Anytime you want you can bend me over and fuck the shit out me! I need you to cum in me. I want it so bad!"

Gloria is going full tilt. You start cumming from the sensation of cock stretching and shaping you into place. But it's no longer that important to you. You just want to feel her erupt inside you and give you every drop of cum she has.

"Dougy I'm gonna cum, get ready!"

"DO IT Gramma! breed me!"

Gloria lets out a long high moan. Her cock slams home and stays hilted as the first big swell moves from her balls to deep in your colon. You feel a hot expansion somewhere in your lower back. She gasps and another swell comes. The waves of her orgasm travel up her cock and into you rhythmically and steady for the next 10 minutes. Your belly is swollen with her well aged seed. As she slows you feel her kissing your neck and licking the back of your ears.

She whispers, "I have such a tease of a grandson."

"Do you hate it?" You say with your head back enjoying the feeling of her breasts on your back and her still solid cock plugging you. You turn your head and manage let her tongue slip into your mouth.

She breaks, "No I love everything about you, I love that I want to fuck you every second and that you'll take my loads when I say."

You shudder and squeeze her cock, a small dollop of remaining cum leaks into your still full ass.

"I need a shower." Gloria declares. She lifts your shirt and dislodges yours and her remaining clothes. In one motion she lifts you still impaled into the shower and starts the hot water. Shuts the curtain. The water feels amazing in in your post coital bliss. She finally pulls free and the cum starts leaking out into the shower, Knowing that she won't smell this way again for a while you turn around and start sucking on her flagging she shaft. The taste and smell is amazing but as the water beats down your lips lap up the last bits of her well seasoned cock juices. This is yours now, it should taste of you and her whenever possible. As you soap each other and rinse. You both can't help but kiss and massage different parts. You appreciating the tight muscles and experience her body has and her finding new areas to tease and suckle on.

As you dry off you you pull her down for a deep kiss and pull her still naked and damp into the bedroom and start making out. You hope to get that smell back in the room soon.

It's morning.

The next morning you wake up alone in Granny's bed. As you stir you feel your insides shifting from the packed in loads from last night. Grandma's cleanness was short lived as she fucked a dump truck's worth of cum up your ass. As you moisten your mouth from sleeping you can taste her coating every part of your mouth. You can still remember licking up the remnant cock cream and juices from your lover's member before falling to sleep. Even this aftertaste made you crave another hot dose of her love.

You hear a cell phone ring that isn't yours out in the living room. You see Gloria leave the bathroom in her robe and pick it up. Her hair was a mess but she looked like she was glowing even without makeup. She slightly frowned after checking the display. She looked back at you and then swiped to answer the call.

"Hello Darling, I meant to call you today." Gloria says with a hint of coyness.

"No he's been very good so far, pretty upset with everything though. I can't blame him... Well yes of course what he did was terrible but he's your son. You can't hate him for the rest of your life."

It was mom! Sounds like she's still really pissed off.

"Look he's shown nothing but remorse since he's been here. I'll make sure he understands what this has done to his family but I think he understands that alread- Hello?... Hello? How dare she hang up on her own mother!"

She puts the phone down and starts heading back to the bedroom. You quickly lay back down and cover up pretending to still be assleep. As she walks in you try and make some soft dozing sounds.

"Dougy?"

"Dougy dear wake up."

You feign some groggy sounds and ask "what's up?"

"I just spoke with your mother, everyone seems ok over there but I'm sad to say nothing and softened on her stance."

A couple days ago this probably would be depressing you but all it means now is that you get to stay with Gloria for even longer. You decide not to say anything and just reach up and hug your grandmother. You go in for a kiss but she breaks it up before you both get too invested.

"Sorry dear I love our sexy times but we have things to do today."

Chores, this is a farm after all.

The reality Snapback that Granny had to make a living somehow should have come sooner. You're not that big of an idiot. Of course Grandma needed to give attention to her fields and farm animals.

"What do you need me to do?", You said eagerly.

"Well, first you need to feed the chickens, then the horses. Clean out the horse stalls. Then refill the hay stocks."

"I'm not sure I know how to do all that."

"Of course you do, it's in your blood. Now get dressed. I'll make you some eggs and show you around."

You put on your work clothes(the recently cleaned flannel and denim short shorts. Your new boots still felt weird on your feet but hopefully they'd get worked in by the end of the day. As you came downstairs the smell of fresh eggs and bacon filled the house. It was a beautiful smell that you wish was more familiar than it was. As much as you loved mom she wasn't all that attentive considering your two sisters were always around. Gloria serves you your breakfast then kisses you on the top of the head. She's still wearing her robe and you can see damn near everything in the loosely tied garment. Her cock could easily be mistaken for one of her robe ties. The top also barely contained her impressive chest. Your dick flutters at the the nasty thoughts your having but if you have duties in this house they need attending first. The eat politely but eagerly. By the time you're finished Gloria has gone off and gotten her work pants and shirt on. She has some cute boots with a higher heel than yours. As nice as your butt looks in your pants she looks way better.

Gloria leads you out back to the chicken coops.

"Now you don't have to clean these yet I just took care of them last week but maybe in a couple days you can tackle them. Until then just take a bucket of the feed from the barn and sprinkle 4 good handfuls out for them. that'll be plenty until tomorrow."

"4 handfuls got it.", you say with no patronizing at all. Gloria smiles like a flannel covered angel at your readiness.

She leads you over to the barn where the horse stalls are. She points out the feed and then the horse stalls.

"OK feed the horses first. Grab some pellets and leave in the food bowl, then some hay from the nearly empty pile, which by the way you fix after that. Anyways grab some hay and leave it in the baskets."

You acknowledge all of this without eye rolling.

"Finally wait a good half hour and clean the horse stalls. Use the shovels and buckets and just take everything over to the compost pile behind the barn."

"Anything else grandma?"

She walks over, hugs and picks you up with barely an effort.

"No my little farm hand, just do your best and through job and maybe I'll let you ride my tractor later." You blush and kiss her as she lets you down.

"No problem Granny I'll have it done lickety split." Her eyebrows arches as she wonders if you meant it that way.

Sometime later.

It was hours until you finished. There was a good soreness to your shoulders and back and you smelled pretty ripe. The work was hard and sometimes really smelly but it was lunch time and you were wondering where Gloria was. You had last seen her tilling her garden putting on a mean sweat killing weeds. As you wandered into the house kicking off your boots. You find her on the couch asleep. She was slouched down with a hand tucked in her pants and her feet spread wide. Her boots were still on. She must have intended to just catch a wink. As you sneak by you hear her mumble something. Easing yourself closer you strain to hear her.

"Dougy...your pussy..it's so tight"

Her pants seem to start tightening as her shaft starts expanding.

"Dougy... stay on the tractor just a bit longer. Mommy needs to finish."

So this is what she meant.

You whisper,"Grandma?"

No reaction, "Grandma?"

Still nothing she was in a pretty heavy dream. You quietly kneel down between her legs and stare at her waiting for her to stir. Nothing, she's drifted back to deeper sleep. Hopefully she's still plowing you, that way you can make her dreams come true. Slowly you unfasten her pasts and tooth by tooth Drag Down the zipper. She's barely stirring. Your little cock is already hard. Her zipper will go no further. As you pull open her fly a bit more you can see her shaft swollen but pinned down going down her left pant leg, Her smell is wafting out. Gripping her base lightly and start pulling the monster out of his well worn cave. She finally coos, which means she can definitely feel it. As you lightly tug on her cock it seems to take forever to find the other end. She flops free without as much as a sound. Thinking that as little dry friction as possible would be a good idea you bend your head down to her hanging cockhead and start lapping lovingly at her slit and all around the head of her cock. This causes a minor bucking. This also makes your job harder since her meat starts swaying a bit. Letting it fall into your mouth the currently manageable dick head has the taste of salt, sweat and sex. Your eyes roll back a bit as you almost moan with anticipation. You lift your head to take in a bit more.

"Dougy." You freeze

"Looks like the tractors broken down and we're stuck... Whatever will we do?".

You breath a silent sigh of relief as more of her slips into your mouth. Her slit pulses and a teaspoon of pre hits your tongue. The shot of saltiness is making your boner rage. Her giant keeps growing and swelling, to be able to this with only your mouth has you filled with pride. Her mast is slowly becoming it's name sake. As you lightly suckle on her you realize her balls must still be trapped. Lightly cupping them from beneath you extract them one by one. They hang low but feel hot to the touch. You hope she's worked up a hell of an amount of sludge to sling into you. She's nearly up and still barely moving. While still quietly spelling the alphabet on her cock head with your tongue you stand up. Still bent over you take off your short shorts and undies. Your awkward hard-on getting more and more in the way. You stand up and turn around. Reaching back on your tippy toes you tenderly guide your Grandma's tool to your hole. Her cock was still slick after your tongue bath. You wondered if she would finally wake as you impaled your self on her. As you slowly lean back on her swollen cock head it pops in freely. Your ass has been so thoroughly fucked by this cock that it's well accustomed to it.Your ring still drags on it's way down and Gloria starts subconsciously gyrating her hips.