Granny's Hard Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Dougy hold tight, the road is getting bumpy."

She starts thrusting her hips up, which shoves more and more of her cock into you. She grinds into your pert ass you're now flat on your feet and quickly approaching her base. Her sounds of joy driving you on as you cock slips tightly down every vein and bump. Having never come down on her from this angle her cock is forcing your back into a perfect backwards curve, you can't even bend forward from the force of her blood pumping into her hungry cock. Suddenly you bottom out. A soft groan comes from behind you. If only there was a way to reach her bloated ballsack so you could work it a bit but her mighty mast is just too rigid. You start pressing down on the floor to lift up and manage a few inches before your realize you're actually stuck and can't lift any higher. You're actually stuck on your grandmothers giant cock and despite the easy solution of waking her you'd rather not have to explain this if you don't have to. Maybe if you can get her off nocturnally she'll calm down and you'll be able to slip off.

Maybe you can even influence where this wet dream is going?

You turn your head and whisper, "Grandma, please keep fucking me. I need you to breed me deep in my pussy."

Her eyes furrow and she starts thrusting with her hips again. Her hands move to your hips and pull you down. It's working. You feel her cock flexing rhythmically.

"Dougy hold tight, I don't want you to fall off. "

You start to wonder how wild this tractor ride is in her head.

"Dougy! catch my load!"

You feel something tickling your balls and quickly realize it's her own set of cum pumps bouncing like wild. Then you feel the immense load working it's way up her shaft. It releases fast and deep in your colon. Feels like a fire hose draining inside you. Just a constant stream of her gunk sliding deep in your well worked in ass. She fires off for a solid 4 minutes before you can start yo ease your self off her package. Somehow she was still under the veil of sleep. As she slips out of you a good liter of cum gushes out of your abused hole. As it drooled out of you, your pride grew in equal measure. somehow you've worked her cock to finish without causing her to wake from a wonderful sex dream. Working quietly you wiped up as much as you could from the floor and delicately resealed her in her pants, cumstained sweaty cock and all. Hopefully she would actually think this was all a wet dream. You sneak off to your room to clean up yourself and take a nap.

A dig ole' bick

"Dougy"

You slowly stir. Not sure what's happening.

"Dougy, dear"

You start coming back to reality. Your face down on the bed. Your back hurts and... there's something massive plugging your backside. With a grunt you look behind you and see Gloria with her eyes closed and her face sweaty with concentration. She slowly opens her eyes and sees you looking. Her gargantuan member flexes at the surprise. She smiles.

"Dougy sorry to wake you like this. I had one hell of a dream with you in it and when I woke up. I found you here with your butt just taunting me..."

You couldn't really be upset based on what you did a few hours ago. The thought of her ganking you in the ass while you slept was already making you hard.

"I don't mind at all grandma but if you're going to fill me up I'd always rather be awake for it."

"I'll keep that in mind dear."

She reaches for your chin and pushes it forward so your facing the head board. Gaining more perspective you realize you're laid flat on your stomach with your hands against the head board. Gloria is straddling your ass with her turgid pike hilted firmly up your boy pussy. It feels like she worked you into shape as you slept and now has you fully broken in.

"Hold still dear, I've been at this a while, I've come so close at least a dozen times."

This news makes you pucker hard. She must have built up a tremendous load in her edging session. As you tighten a small warm feeling leaks somewhere in your colon. No doubt some pre leaking from your backdoor roommate. She curls her backside dragging her shaft out only inches before pushing confidently forward. Her balls only peel off yours before dropping with a soft clap. The feeling is making you tingle. She continues this motion over and over. Every few backbreaking pumps allow her to pump just a small more of pre into you, keeping you lubed but tight against her rock hard cock. There's sweat dripping from her breasts and face all along your back. Her hands move from your shoulders to your back and she enjoys every inch of your young body. You try and push back but her weight is too much and your body is just submitting to every movement of her inside and out. After maybe 20 minutes of massaging and slowly piledriving your ass Granny leans forward and lays on your back. Her cock angled for complete drilling into your now very worked in ass hole. Her head is so close you can her staggered breathing.

"D-D-Dougy, I'm so close, but I want to hold out longer."

She bites down on your neck which makes you arch you back slightly more allowing her giant cock an extra inch inside of you. She winces in concentration. You can tell she really wants to hold on to this feeling. Maybe you can get another 20 minutes out of her, then she could have the biggest orgasm of her life.

"Grandma? if you want to stay this way forever it's ok. I just want you to feel this way always. Even though this hurts a lot, it's far better than when you're not inside me ready to fill me to the brim with your love."

She shudders and let's out a cry.

You continue, "I love you so much! Every inch of my body is yours. Yours to poke, lick, prod. I always want my granny with me using me as she needs, giving me her gunk that I love so much. I want to suckle from your cock while you sleep. Taste your balls as you drop a fresh load in to me. But don't cum yet Grandma. I want you to finally break me. I know you're close but if you can hold a bit longer, you're going to drive me insane. I'm going to want nothing but your cock day and night. I promise to drain your balls on command, do anything you tell me to as long as I get to please you. I have nothing left to give but every part of me."

Gloria is silent. Her face is buried in your backside. She has been crying down your back, her cock still planted deep in you. You feel her drag her face upwards, her mouth now nibbling your ear a bit. You squirm in contentment. She releases your earlobe and whispers,

"SO BE IT."

Gloria pulls out to just her tip. Your ass becoming a vacuum from the mass extracting itself. Then she drops into you you violently. Her balls making a loud slap as they bash your sack into the bed. She lifts again grunting like a beast rutting its mate and dropping down full force. Your puny ass muscles trying to grip her but she is a Force of Nature getting ready to decimate its target. She wants everything you said you'd give, maybe even more. The thought of losing all of yourself to her isn't scary. You feel the most alive than you have ever felt. The thought of this silver haired she-stallion breeding you thoroughly is something that excites every neuron and nerve in your body.

Her grunts are getting louder and louder with every pull of her cock. With every drop of her balls her shaft grows, collecting more and more of her payload to finally be released.

"Dougy, You might burst from this, I've never held back this long."

"I don't care grandma all that matters is you drop every ounce in me."

"Ohhhhh, fuck!"

She drives home. Her balls slap yours with a thunderous clap. Gloria starts yelling in a halted rhythm. Each yell precedes a giant blast of warmth somewhere in your belly. Very quickly your stomach starts gurgling and becoming bloated. Each pulse must be a pint of her pent up batter. Your asshole is clenching but each blast stretches its weak grip. You can't help start gasping and yelling with her. Gloria's balls are practically dancing on your dead ones. You came but it's minuscule compared to the massive deep transfusion of semen she's blasting into you. Something hot is sliding down your back from you ass. She must have reached your brim since her gunk is leaking down your back. Her tight abs slathering it all over you as she squirms still midway through her Tidal Wave of an orgasm.

"Grandma?"

"Yes Dougy?"

"I belong to you now."

She let's out a inhuman growl and sits up digging her fingers deep into your ass cheeks. Suddenly she's fucking your completely cumpacked ass. The schlocking sounds coming from your body a brand new sensation. Deciding she doesn't have to worry about your well being anymore, she grips your shoulders tight and starts to just fuck you deeper into the bed. She might as well be fucking her own tub of cum since you have no room left. More and more of her seed leaks onto the bed.

"Come on you little cum slut I want that ass to suck one more load out of my cock otherwise you're going to be eating my loads for dinner."

You wonder if she realizes that's not a punishment and just bear down using what strength you have left to clamp down on her antique fuck stick. After a few moments she seems to be close.

"FUCK Dougy, I hope you realize I'll expect this from you on demand. When my cock twitches I want you there to service it."

"YES GRANNY ALWAYS!"

"When I want to see you exposed and ready to fuck you will follow my orders!"

"YES, ALWAYS!"

"YOU WILL BE BE MY LITTLE CUM DUMPSTER, SAY IT!"

"GRANDMA, PLEASE USE ME AS YOUR CUM DUMPSTER WHENEVER YOU PLEASE!"

Gloria repeats her last orgasm and plows deep. She grunts hard blasting voluminous package of cum over and over packing every bit of her essence and DNA into you. You'd be pregnant three times over with the amount of seed she's dropped in you. You suddenly flash back to a few nights ago. Finding her pleasing herself. The smell of sweat and her spicy smell filling that room. That essence and smell was now a part of you. Every pore reaked of her seed and sweat. Your bliss was at a high. Suddenly you started coughing. Gloria barely noticing as she was still blasting more and more cum deep into you. As you coughed her salty taste bubbled up from with in. You wanted to swallow but there was no where for it to go but out. Minutes go by as you cough up the last load she implanted and she pushes it out with fresh salty cum. Eventually she falls onto you still humping and pumping wildly into you. You can't even cough anymore the gunk is just leaking out of your eyes, nose and mouth. You start losing the sight around you. It's going dark...

A hot summer's day

You awake in the shower. Naked and alone your eyes are stinging like fire. Scratching away at your lids you feel sticky semen coating every part of your face. Squinting and crying your eyes slowly adjust. The glass door and walls of the shower tower over you. You struggle to sit up, the 2nd skin of semi-dried semen being one deterrent the river of semen stuck in your gut another. You look pregnant. You think of calling for Gloria but she must have taken you here for a reason. Since the bathroom was pretty humid already it must be day time. You reach up to the shower controls and get a cold shower going. Using the handheld showerhead the cum slowly wicks away with each pass of the nozzle. The hard massage setting seems to work best. Despite feeling full you can't help but lick up some left over cum around your mouth. The taste of her cock and cum are already putting you in the mood. The cold water seems to keep it in check as you lift your leg and angle to douche your cum chute. As you clear the plug of dried cum your stomach lets out a tremendous gurgle. The baby sized wad of cum starts draining out of you. It's a shocking sensation, Your hole is loose enough for it to drain freely but even squeezing your tummy a bit causes minor gushes along the way.

After a solid 10 minutes you finish up and dry off. Heading back to your room you find your 2nd set of new farm clothes. The flannel shirt a nice blue shade this time. Deciding to finally search for Gloria, newly named mistress and owner of your body and soul. The house is quite hot even with the windows open. In the kitchen you steal a cookie left out, hopefully for you. After two laps of the 2nd and 1st floors you give up and stick your head out the backdoor.

"GRAAAAAAANNNNMAAAAAA"

"OOOHH" a surprised Gloria exclaims only feet from the door. "Dougy be careful I'm not as young as I look!"

"Sorry Grandma, I was looking for you for a while."

She was lounging on a rocking bench just to side of the back door. Her hair unkempt but beautifully swaying in the breeze. She was wearing a longer white knit sun dress. Her shoulders and generous cleavage on full display. Her skin while marked with small moles and blemishes was still smooth and full of dangerous curves. As you glared with a smirk she bats her eyelashes and glances down to the space beside her. She pats bench with her left hand and motions for your come over with a tilt of her head. Hurriedly but not too over zealously you stride over and plant your self right next to her, squeezing your shoulders under her left arm. You feel a reassuring hand grip your left shoulder which quickly moves to you head and nudges you to lay on her soft chest. The humidity is in full force and it's probably coolest place on the farm right now.

"You smell nice and clean Dougy. was the shower relaxing?"

You could feel her voice vibrating through her heavenly breasts. It could be your favorite sensation to date.

You sigh and say, "It felt good to get clean but it felt better doing what we did last night."

Gloria rubs your hair messing it up playfully, "You were such a good boy last night, dear. I think we'll take it easy today, maybe take a walk in a bit."

You tilt your head up to see her eyes. "I'd like that a lot! Though it's pretty hot already."

"You can say that again, even sitting here I've been sweating more than I'd like."

Glancing back down her skin does have a slight sheen of sweat glistening. A small drop runs down from her neck down down her chest in between her two breasts. Her womanhood must taste amazing right now. Shifting your weight forward you throw your left arm around her tight abs and squeeze hard. She reciprocates and you both seem to stare off into the wheat field enjoying the conjoined solitude. She rocks the bench lightly, it lets some of the cool air rush over your faces. Eventually you're both heating up, her skin is becoming a little sticky and your forehead is adding to the sweat on her chest. With your ear you can hear her strong heart pumping. You let your left hand fall a bit down to her legs. Her heart starts a new faster rhythm. You start caressing her leg with your fingers. Lightly flying over her legs, hips and waist. Her heart in still speeding up. Every few strokes you veer downwards coming closer and closer to her bulge. Her fingers are lightly massaging your scalp as she keeps staring forward. There's suddenly a thought that maybe she just wants to enjoy the hot day but you quickly see how she could enjoy the nice day more. The back of your finger tips dive downward and lighting hover over the large oval shaped bulge between her legs. You hear her heartbeat double as the bulge visually twitches. A small wimper is heard above your head.

"Dougy" she says quietly, "WHat're you doing?"

You let your fingers rest more on her engorged sack caressing them the same way she's caressing your head.

"Just enjoying this time with you Grandma, also fulfilling my promise to be there whenever you want me."

She stops rocking the bench.

"Dougy... I"

It seems dangerous to look upward at her. Maybe you're being too aggressive? Is she getting tired of all this sex?

"Dougy, I want you to get on your knees..."

Your smile surprises you but before you can let yourself enjoy it you scramble to the wooden deck floor. On your knees prostrated before your mistress you ask,

"May I lift your dress Grandma?

"You may"

You reach down with both hands and throw the dress over your head. The white linen is casting a Dance of Shadows on her meaty, smooth legs. Running your hands up her thighs they shiver in excitement. You move forward and stop, for there in the semi darkness, her immense member is semi swollen. Glistening with summer sweat. Your left hand slides downward cupping her massive orbs. Your right goes to the top base of her shaft. You jerk from the bottom of her shaft to the top. Her skin is slightly sticky. Your hand reaches her tip and a small amount of sweat and pre collects at her tip. Dragging your tongue from the bottom of her glans all the way to the deep recess of her cockhead, the taste of salt and sweet spicy musk washes over your tongue. Granny cooes and shifts a bit. She angles her butt off the edge of the bench and sits up. The bench swings backward a couple inches with a small creak. The smelly swelling shaft punches forward and slaps you lightly on the cheek. Not missing a beat you move your lips to her base to start tongue bathing every inch. sucking her musky essence in to you and lapping lovingly at her generous throat slayer.

You open wide and close your lips around her growing head. Your tongue swirling over it in wide gallops. Pleasant grunts and "Ahs" float down from your mistress. The shaft is growing quickly and urging to to fill its sheath. As it approaches the back of your throat you swallow hard and push your head forwards engulfing it. The waves of blood filling your throatplug make it find every crevice of your neck. The veins and ridges of her cock are now making deep impressions in your throat. If it weren't for the past week of practice you'd be gagging hard but you're now her cumdump. You will forever work on mastering your technique. Letting your tongue dance on the underside of her shaft you pull back twisting your neck only to turn your head the complete other way and spiral down her shaft from the opposite angle. Your throat acting as a reciprocating twisting fleshlight, Gloria grips your head through her dress. Her hips bucking wanting to fuck your throat. You decide to help her further and move your hands to under the bench seat and start pulling the free floating bench towards you. Gloria notices and plants her feet stopping her cock just an inch or two from bottoming out. Her legs are spread wide and she pushes back on the rocking bench while holding you still. Her cock pulls out with a silent rumbling tension on your gullet. As the cockhead retracts to your mouth she swings forward with her legs drilling her cock down until her dense ball sack slaps your chin. You can't help but gurgle along with the squelching noises her cock makes ramming down your throat. She pushes back again and starts repeatedly using the bench as a Chinese basket swing. Your throat a practical orchestra of squelches

As your throat goes numb from the brutal fucking it's receiving you try and massage your mistresses legs and body from beneath her dress. Her moans only slightly get louder but you're here for her. It's your throat that receives her sludge no one elses.

"Dougy you've been so good, I want to make sure you look presentable on our walk. Make sure nothing spills ok?"

You let out a loving grunt as you feel her cock becoming steel in your throat. Your hands quickly shifting to her massive cum factories rubbing each orb with your hands. Her balls are red hot as she's sliding her shaft in and out of you. The bench is creaking violently as if her bucking was trying to take off into the air. Gloria's grunts suddenly shift in to haggard moans. Her cock starts flexing uncontrollably as is it dives in and out of you. You quickly realize she's not stopping her assault as she's cumming. Your throat instantly fills with girl spunk. Her drilling motion pushing it down as soon as it erupts. Working your neck muscles in over drive you are mostly keeping up with with the cum explosion happening in your chest. The wave reaches your mouth and you make professional grade o-ring around the constantly plunging shaft. None of this sweet nectar is going to be wasted. It belongs in you and that's where it will stay for now. After minutes of staccato thrusts and groans Gloria's cock starts withdrawing out of you. As it goes dormant you lap up all excess cum, spit and sweat. Swallowing down every drop to make sure you and her have a wonderful time today.