Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sure thing, see you in a few minutes".

A couple of minutes later Dimitri, Mark, the bell servicemen and their luggage are at the door. I hop out of bed and answer the door to welcome Dimitri and his husband. I throw my arms around Dimitri and then hug Mark and gesture to the bell man to bring in the luggage. I call to Mark to bring some cash, which he does and tips the bellman who leaves the room, muttering "tsampoukádes" (Faggots)

"Come in, come in. Please have a seat in the lounge", which they do. As they take a seat Pavlos joins the rest of us in the lounge and I make the introductions all around. Dimitri and Mark are looking back and forth between Mark, Pavlos and myself and giggling like school girls, "Aren't you going to put on, like some clothes maybe?"

"Probably not, but how was the trip? How have you been? Mark it's nice to see you again it has been along time hasn't it?" We catch up and it readily becomes apparent that Mark and Pavlos have nothing to add to the conversation and slowly gravitate away from the lounge and disappear into the bedroom. The door closes and the bed creaks as we reminisce and talk about how life has unfolded.

Dimitri's Mark looks to me and asks, "Aren't you concerned about those two?"

"Not really, I'm sure they are just playing or having sex in one way or another, it's alright."

Mark looks at Dimitri then back at me, "You haven't changed one bit have you? You are still a randy sex fiend."

"Not really, as for them I trust them and as for nothing changing, Mark asked me to marry him this morning and I actually feel good about saying yes"

"Congratulations! How are you going to celebrate the big event?"

Well, This morning we all made love in our bed and are planning on a wonderful luncheon at the Mercato restaurant down stairs in about an hour. I hope you packed your appetite it's going to be a feast."

"That will be.. uh ... great".

"Let me show you to your room it's right through this door, as you can see it has an en suite bath, a balcony, a small sitting area in the corner and a large TV with headphones if you want to watch TV and not disturb your mate. I hope you enjoy the space.

Let me leave you to freshen up and I'll knock on the door when we are ready to go. Is that OK."

"Yes, that will be great". And with that I leave the room and close the door behind me. I must admit I was curious what they were thinking so I stood at the door listening, curiosity is a good thing most of the time.

"Good God Dimitri you were his lover for 4 years? I'm amazed, not about the length of time but by the sheer size of his cock, IT'S FREAKIN' HUGE. How did you take that thing?"

"Mark, you don't really want to know - do you? His size does nothing to allay your feelings or fears. It's just a big cock, A big, thick, veiny cock with huge balls and stamina beyond imagination..."

"But ... I ... mine is so...".

"Yours is just right - for me. OK?"

After this exchange I leave the door and go back to the bed room where I find Mark with his feet on the wall behind the headboard. Pavlos is standing between his legs with his cock pistoning into and out of my newly minted fiancé. Mark is grunting as Pavlos literally 'pile drives' Mark into the mattress. He is obviously hitting Mark's prostate perfectly as he is leaking a steady stream of his delicious nectar onto his abdomen. The look of joy on both their faces is mesmerizing, I simply cannot look away, it is a sight that is really and truly that beautiful."

"OK you two, lunch downstairs in 45 minutes and this time you can NOT slink away for fun and games... OK?"

In unison I hear, "Yes Sir".

The 45 minutes passed quickly, too quickly, and we were gathering to go downstairs. I knocked on Dimitri and Mark's door and they literally popped out of the room like they were propelled by a rocket. They were out and through the door and in the hallway before Pavlos, Mark and myself could even get to the door. Once in the lift the "Mark's"are chatting suspiciously friendly in the rear corner and Pavlos, myself and Dimitri are chatting about the other two.

"Eínai axiolátrefta, étsi den eínai? O Mark échei máthei akóma elliniká?" (They are adorable, aren't they. Has Mark learned Greek yet?)

"Óchi kai eínai mílo tis éridos mazí mas. Écho kourasteí na eímai o dierminéas tou pantoú. Tha nómizes óti an zoúses stin Elláda tha máthaines elliniká." (No and it's a bone of contention between us. I'm tired of being his interpreter everywhere. You would think if you live in Greece you would learn Greek.)

Both Mark's stop speaking and look at us, "What was that all about?

We look at one another and Dimitri is about to answer when I step in, "We were talking about what are the best dishes in this restaurant."

"Which ones might you suggest?"

"I'm partial to the traditional dishes antipasti plate, carpaccio, raviolone, the chicken and the sword fish are all good. I'm partial to the octopus in cream sauce too. "

"That sounds very nice, I'm looking forward to the meal, Dimitri what would you say about a trip to the beach tomorrow?"

"Just us? I'd like that."

"Sure". The doors open and we leave the lift and the Marks lag behind. The only way I know what they talked about is the conversation I have with Mark while he and Pavlos were cuddling up to me. They talked about how Mark was getting tired of Dimitri "always" arguing over speaking Greek. Mark apparently does not see any reason to learn when his husband is right there to "help" him understand. Mark, my Mark, apparently asked if the situation were reversed and Dimitri was living in the States speaking no English would he feel joyous about translating every word every minute of every day to an intelligent man who could learn at least a minimum to help himself. Apparently Mark, Dimitri's Mark, thought that a good point.

Mark, my Mark, is one smart cookie.

We arrive at the restaurant and are immediately shown to a table overlooking the Ionian Sea. The azure hue of the water was breath taking and the waves were small, less than a meter, and the way the water lapped the beach was like poster for relaxation. I stare out at the water as the other "men" chat, I have a lot to process. In the space of 24 hours I have closed two massive pieces of business and accepted Mark's proposal. How could I have "let" myself make that decision when I was so "emotional"? As I'm working the intricacies of the situation in my mind I have "allowed" myself to sink into, I'm asked by the waiter what I would like for supper. I look at the waiter and recognize him as Luca an impressive young man who has taken my order several times before. "The same as last time - Please".

Mark, my Mark, reaches under the table and takes my hand, "Are you alright, What's up?"

I look at mark and smile and lean in and kiss him full on the mouth as I hold his hand. I look in his eyes, "Why do you want to marry me?"

Mark is momentarily silent and then closes his eyes and opens them looking at me with tears in his eyes, "I NEED you, you are that part of me that ACHES to be filled and loved. Even contemplating walking through the world without you at least near me is unbearable. I want to marry you because I want my life's work to be complete by being your husband. Something I will strive everyday to honor. It may sound trite but, you are my everything and have been since the moment I watched you on that plane working so hard and looking so beautiful while doing it."

I kiss Mark again and hold him tight - "I can't wait to get married to you."

"sovará?" (Seriously)

"Someone has been teaching someone Greek! Absolutely Yes."

Pavlos, Mark and Dimitri rise in applause.

Dinner proceeded and concluded without any issues or controversy. We make our way to the lobby and Mark and I split off and head to the beach to walk and talk waterside. Mark, Dimitri and Pavlos go back to the suite.

On the beach we talk out the next few weeks and the "dream" we are about to embark upon together. We stop and kiss just away from the view of the hotel. I kneel and kiss his hands and I ask HIM to marry me. He kneels and says "Yes".

We kiss and sink to the beach and make out like twenty-somethings that have the house to themselves for the next hour, and an hour only. I am all over him and in no time flat I have his cock out and am sucking him to and past full staff, he erupts in my mouth giving me the after dinner aperitif I so desperately NEEDED. Mark pulls me to him and I kiss him sharing the delicious nectar I have drawn from his body. He rolls on top of me and we continue to kiss and laugh. After 30-45 minutes of this we get up and dust off and make our way back to the hotel and our suite.

Pavlos is waiting for us and has a horrified look on his face. "They are arguing like, uh ... "ton zóon. "

"They are arguing like animals? Why? - do you know?'

"I do not know, we all returned to the suite and I offered them a drink and all of sudden Dimitri starts screaming at Mark. Then they both retreated to their room and argued for another 20 minutes then - silence."

"Silence? aplá siopilí í thanatifóra siopilí? (just silent or deadly silent)

Mark and I thank Pavlos and ask if he would wait for us in the bed room while we try and find out what's going on. Pavlos says, "sigoura kai kali epitychia"

Mark, my Mark, looks at me and says, Thanks, we will need it".

I kiss Mark, "Greek looks good on you! Let's go.

We knock on the door and hear nothing, no reply whatsoever. I push through the door and find them, Dimitri and Mark, sitting on opposite sides of the bed looking at the walls.

"What is this all about? I want to know and I want to know now."

Dimitri looks at me, stands and wraps his arms around me sobbing into my shoulder. "He refuses to even try and your fiancé in a week or two learns enough Greek to understand and speak... to speak about love of all things. He learned to communicate because HE loves YOU. I just do not believe HE loves me, HE does not even try." He sobs even harder into my shoulder. 
I hold his head and caress his back and squeeze him tight making him look me in the face.

"I'm sure HE, Mark, loves you. He must, to have stayed with you this long, besides the lovely bits you are an utter asshole when you want to be. No one stays with and asshole like you without loving him, right or wrong. I learned Greek because I wanted to fuck you silly and plow you every day. You were so clueless about the English language I learned Greek to communicate with you on level that made it easy for me to fuck you. In hindsight you were really too stupid intellectually for me to actually feel anything for. You just had a nice and willing ass."

Mark, my Mark, is sitting on the bed next to Mark, he looks at me and mouths the word "Harsh" and pats him on the back and speaks to him in low consoling tones. He is repeating something to Mark over and over again and Mark is repeating to back to Mark, my Mark.

Mark, Dimitri's Mark, stands and walks to Dimitri and holds him and whispers in his ear, "S'agapó. Ypóschomai na mátho." (I love you. I promise to learn)

Dimitri turns and embraces Mark and they kiss like newlyweds after a year apart. Tentative at first but building in intensity and purpose. Mark pushes Dimitri's jacket off and continues with his shirt. Mark, my Mark, walks over to me and takes my hand and leads me out of the room and we close the door behind us.

So, S'agapó. Ypóschomai na mátho is your promise to me too?"

Yeah, Pavlos has armed me with a few dozen phrases I hoped would help me when we are here alone. After all, my brilliant attorney husband has bought me an island that I'm going to build a dream house on, a refuge from the world and clothes, for me and my wickedly smart and handsome husband to enjoy."

"Yeah, He is really good isn't he?"

"Good? He's, "O kósmos mou" Is that right?"

"Yes, yes it is, and you are my world too."

We walk into the bedroom hand in hand and Pavlos is already in bed, "his side" and we undress and join him. He rolls over and we all cuddle together and quickly fall asleep. At some time later we are awakened by the loudest scream I think I have ever heard. It is over and over again and coming from our suite.

"Olokliróno, Theé mou!,Olokliróno" in a volume that would literally wake up coma patents from deep coma.

"Hummmm ... I guess you taught him another phrase, did you? You chose a good one, that much is for sure." We all have a short laugh and go back to sleep - together.

The next morning there is more auditory evidence of Mark, Dimitri's Mark, and Dimitri's reconciliation and enjoyment of his husband. By noon I had had enough, even if Dimitri had not. I go knock on their door and tell them that we are going on a road trip is 1 hour. All they need is shirt, shorts, sandals, hat and sunscreen - LOTS of sunscreen. Dutifully everyone gathers at the door at 1:00 and we go to the lobby to find our transport to the ferry at Piraeus and half an hour later we are on our way to Paraga Beach on Mykonos via. Ferry on which we have booked two cabins to "relax" during the journey.

3 hours later we are all stolling naked hand in hand down the beach. Playing in the water and lounging on the the beach. I enjoyed the pleasure of massaging oil into Mark's, my Mark's, skin. Leaving no delectable morsel un touched. I paid particular attention to his magnificent cock and marveled how the diamond capture bead in his PA glinted in the Mediterranean sun. By the time I was done massaging his cock he was a veritable lighthouse warning all the ships at sea. As he lay there I lathered up Pavlos as well and he returned the favor for me as well. My cock teased to its fullest length and Pavlos stroking my cock, I was feeling NEEDY. "Kaválisé me" (ride me)

"tha ítan chará mou." (It would be my pleasure)

And with that Pavlos straddled my hips and slowly took me into him. He sat on my hips gently rocking back and forth for 30+ minutes until Mark, my Mark, roused and was greeted by the sighs of our delightful friend's enjoyment. Several men walked by and others stopped and watched. Dimitri and Mark, Dimitri's Mark, stood and watched as they stroked their respective cocks. Mark, my Mark, got up and took a quick dip in the water and came back, He kneeled at my head and offered me his cock, which I dutifully engulfed and sucked trying to tap his semen reserves yet again and drain them. As this is going on I hear Mark, Dimitri's Mark, Cry out "se chreiázomai tóra" (I need you now) and drop to the sand on all fours offering his ass to Dimitri. Dimitri does not waver and impales him in one fast, deep and HARD trust. He pumps Mark, his Mark, for 5-10 minutes and then leans back and goans his pleasure to his husband, "Take my cock you magnificent animal, Take it!" Then cums slumping on Mark's, his Mark's, back.

Pavlos dismounts and Mark, my Mark, takes his place and rides me as if he's being chased by Indians in an old western movie, The only thing missing were the spurs, mind you that might be fun, but suffice to say he was very .... "Insistent" in his purpose. He erupts a glorious load on my abdomen and chest (4 thick ropes, 6 large pearls and a few dribbles at the end) the sight of the evidence of his pleasure pushes me over the edge and I pump Mark, my Mark, full.

We all continue to enjoy the sun, the surf, the eye candy until the sun goes down. We find our way to the villa we are staying for the next few days and then all jump into the pool. The pool deck overlooks the beach below and has many amenities, Chief of which is big comfortable beds and lots of togetherness. Mark, Dimitri's Mark, has found his voice and is enjoying being nude in the company of men and has over come his shyness. I observe him touching Pavlos and Dimitri at the same time. Sitting in lounge chairs side by side by the pool after dark with the light in the pool reflecting weird shadows. He holds and stokes both cocks with what I might call expert or "gay" abandon. Mark, Dimitri's Mark, has probably the smallest cock I have ever seen, maybe, just maybe, a bit over and inch hard and invisible flaccid. I caress my soon to be husband's magnificent cock and ask him, "How are you supposed to enjoy something that small? We gave him massive shit in school about it, probably one of his many nightmares."

"I'm not quite sure, I've been with you so long I think I'm spoiled, I get to eat MEAT every night, and of the highest quality too."

"Awwwwww, You care."

"Of course, that's kind of why I'm going to be your husband."

"Just out of curiosity, Why do you phrase it that way? That you are going to be MY husband?"

"Well, I feel so fortunate that you, this elusive species - joy of my life, have consented to allow me the pleasure of being with you. YOU want to be with me, ME. I know I'm not the paragon of manly men and the type of men you have known and I feel fortunate ... That's all."

"Paragon?, MY love, you are head and shoulders above anyone I have EVER known, bar none, full stop. And THAT is why I finally came to my senses. Do you understand now?"

"Nai, nomízo óti katalavaíno" (Yeah, I think I really do)

"Oh, you are so getting fucked tonight."

As we are relaxing we witness a spectacle of sex I was entirely unprepared to see. Mark (Dimitri's Mark) rose from his lounge chair and kneeled before Pavlos' lounge and started to suck him with what appeared to be expert skill. His technique was truly impressive. Licking from balls to tip, swirling of the tongue around the gains, then popped into his mouth and all of the way down to the base, all the while holding Pavlos' balls and massaging them to perfection. From Pavlos' reaction he was enjoying the ministrations of this Mark. Moaning, pelvic thrusting, both hands on his head and deep breaths as Mark sucked him "just right". Pavlos reached for Mark and took hold of his nub of a cock and pulled on it trying to make it bigger. Dimitri rose from his lounge and picked Mark up and positioned him on his knees straddling Pavlos' cock. "Fuck that cock". As a dutiful sub he started to take Pavlos' cock slowly sliding down the pole until Pavlos was solidly rooted in Mark's ass. Dimitri pushed Mark forward as Mark was riding Pavlos and then leaned down and started to lick Mark's ass and Pavlos' cock as they fucked.

Dimitri was visibly hard as a steel rod and stood behind Mark and slowly pressed his cock to Mark's ass sliding along the length of Pavlos' cock and then pressing firmly on Mark's ass. Dimitri resolutely pressed harder and then harder still with Pavlos moaning and Mark groaning in both pleasure and pain. Finally Dimitri gained entry to Mark's ass sliding in on the upward stroke of Pavlos' cock. Finally impaled on both cocks Mark sits up as he enjoys this "pleasure seat" of his lovers. Slightly bent forward Mark is taking both cocks as they piston in and out in alternating penetrations. When Pavlos was pressing forward Dimitri was withdrawing and the converse when Dimitri was pressing forward Pavlos was withdrawing. The sounds of the three connected lovers was absolutely enthralling. The spectacle was so fascinating, so deliciously obscene both Mark, my Mark, and I rose for a closer look.

Mark was split open and his ass was lewdly gaped form this two invading cocks. His tiny cock was like some small stone in the garden that one might trip on or stub one's toes. It poked Pavlos' abdomen over and over until the sensation of the friction caused Mark to cum. Contrary to his length the amount of semen ejaculated was epic, 6 thick ropes, 5-6 huge pearls, and a constant leaking that went on for 5 minutes straight afterward. He may have a small cock but his balls are most definitely producers when it comes to semen, I absent mindedly say "I wonder what he tastes like".

The trio continue to fuck like this for another 15 minutes until Dimitri say, "arketá" (enough).