Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We are in Gazi, and Gazi means Alexander Sauna (Sáouna Alexander) and that means cock and ass and lots of it! I get out of the car with a very naked Mark in tow as Pavlos goes to park the car and then join us. Mark and I proceed to the locker room and I put our clothes we carried in into a locker as Mark sucks my cock. After 10 minutes Pavlov enters the locker room and finds us naked and Mark on his knees sucking me. Pavlos starts to undress and both Mark and I go to him and undress him and engage in a wonderful group makeout session. With Mark hard and Pavlos hard I take hold of their cocks and lead them out into the bathhouse. I kiss them both and we decide to enjoy the anonymity of the bathhouse and separate with the plan being to reunite in the internet room on the mezzanine level in an hours time. We exchange kisses and off we go to enjoy, enjoying.

My favorite part of this bathhouse is the Labyrinth on the 3rd floor. It's dark but not too dark and there are a myriad of niches to have anonymous groping of cock and ass and sex. As I enter I find a very tall and very slim man bent over on a breeding bench. His ass is open obviously from a recent fucking and still gaped. A beautiful sight.

I pull on a condom and spit on his hole and enter him in one forceful thrust and proceed to fuck his hole like the public utility he is - open for ALL to use freely. He is moaning loudly and the slapping sounds of our bodies are making sounds approaching gunshots. I slap his ass and withdraw and pull off the condom leaving it on his back and move to his face and release three thick ropes across his face and then use my cock to spread it over his face. He smiles and thanks me (Efcharistó)

I pat him on the ass and move on. I find a small group (4 men) against the wall fucking in perfect harmony, truly a beautiful scene. I wander to the 2nd floor and find the bondage/detention areas and the glory holes and shove my cock into the wall for some penile rejuvenation. My cock is immediately engulfed and brings me back to full glory in minutes. I withdraw my cock and proceed to the 1st floor Jacuzzi for some relaxation with my newly rejuvenated cock swaying lewdly before me leading the way.

When I get to the Jacuzzi I find both Pavlos and Mark in the Jacuzzi with Mark riding Pavlos' cock in the hot bubbly water. Mark is riding leaning back, with his eyes closed and enjoying the cock in his ass. I step into the Jacuzzi and move behind Mark and kiss his neck then whisper in his ear, you look so beautiful riding that cock. Mark opens his eyes and says, "It really is a magnificent cock, isn't it?" I step onto the same seat Pavlos is sitting upon and face Mark offering him my cock for him to suck. He takes me into his mouth and begins to suck me passionately. As Mark works on my cock Pavlos pulls my ass cheeks apart and thrusts his tongue into my ass. The sensation of being pleasured both front and back is over whelming and I go weak in my knees and they work on me with such vigor I can not help but cum again. Mark's mouth is filled with my offering and I kneel next to Pavlos and kiss Mark sharing my semen, then kiss Pavlos sharing it with him as well.

Pavlos cries out and pumps Mark full of this special Greek Tzatziki sauce then slumps backward spent. Mark stands and leans over to kiss Pavlos, as he does I spread Mark's ass and taste my man with the essence of Pavlos leaking from his freshly fucked and gaped ass, does it get any better than this?

We cruise through the bathhouse for another two hours watching, kissing, making out, pleasuring each other and others. We watched a magnificent 12 man orgy with cock being thrown and ass being fucked in every which way possible and some I thought was impossible. Those tricky French connections are inspiring - very inspiring.

After we have had our fill of gay debauchery we get dressed and leave. Pavlos leads us to the car and we return to the hotel in Vouliagmeni. When there we drop the car with the valet, it became the "norm", we go to the suite and shower together and then to bed. I am exhausted from the day's work and the night's pleasures but am still hungry so I order supper to the room, the others are not "hungry".

Mark and Pavlos get "comfortable", a.k.a. naked, on the couch in the lounge area and begin making love. As they make love I am sitting on the opposite couch with my drink watching them perform for me. The familiarity they have with each other's bodies is amazing considering they met less than 36 hours ago. Obviously both are quick studies.

The suite bell rings and room service is here with the food. I open the door and direct the attendant to set it up in the lounge. As he rounds the corner, the attendant is greeted by the vision of two very aroused men having deep rooting anal sex. His mouth drops open and I say,"It's OK, they don't mind". He shakes his head saying, "tsampoukades" puts the food out and leaves without even pausing for a tip. I laugh as does Pavlos and Mark stops his fucking of Palos and asks, "What?"

"He called us faggots Mark. He obviously does not understand the beauty and joy of male bodies enjoying and being enjoyed by other men.

"Oh".

I sit down to my late nigh "snack" and waive my utensils in their direction and ask them to continue, which they do with great abandon. As they are fucking they switch positions 3-4 times and then go for the big finish. I adore big theatrical finishes, the moaning, the faces, the cries of ecstasy, the swooning, the heavy breathing, the spurting cocks, the pulsating asses, the spilling of volumes of semen, the gaping of asses, the sweating lovers and the the giddy laughing after the big moment has come and gone. After Pavlos is finished with Mark's ass he slaps Mark hard like I do after I fuck him. I marvel at the red welt as it rises on my lover's right buttock, a beautiful reminder of the pleasures I have enjoyed with this man for these many years.

My "entertainers" rise from the couch and stretch. I have finished my snack and paddle into the bathroom and start the shower. I bathe and am joined by the other two who surround me and wash my body and play with me to arouse me. I kiss them both passionately and thank them but remind them, "some of us work for a living." They pick me up and carry me to bed and lay me in the middle of the bed. Then they both climb into bed with me and draw the covers over us. They both embrace me and we fall asleep in each other's arms.

I awaken to Mark and Pavlos sitting on the end of the bed and looking at me like a very small pack of Jack Russell terriers waiting for their walkies. Both are of course naked and both are sporting very impressive erections which they are stroking. I stretch and look at the wonderful scene presented before me; naked men, hard cocks and a certain glint in their eyes.... If this were any other day I would think it promising. They both playfully bowl me over back onto the bad and "plead" for me to skip work today and go with them to see "the island."

"First, if I do not go to work today you will not be able to fulfill the final requirements for the much sought after and often spoken of in hushed tones, golden Visa. Second, if I do not go to work today my good friend Migo is going to have a cat fit. Third, going to see the island is a two day process in and of itself unless you are going to hire a helicopter to go, and once you go by helicopter there is not a place to land - YET I might add. Fourth, if I do not go and Migo is pissed at me, my firm and by extension YOU, he will not build the Jetty and the dock and the road and the house and the pool and the tennis court and the guest house and the underground storage building and the solar installation and fulfill all of the requirements for certificates of habitation that will allow you to LIVE on said island. So, Do you really want me to skip going to work today?"

Mark crawls on top of me and straddles my head and feeds me his cock, "What do you think"

I open my mouth and take my man into my mouth and suckle on his gorgeous cock and flick the PA as his head emerges from my mouth eliciting a soft moan from Mark. I know he loves this and I must say I enjoy making him moan, he has the cutest "hitch" in his voice as he takes air in and expels it in the moan. Pavlos starts to suck me and once again this two-some has embroiled me in sex play just when I really need to be on the road for work. I waive Pavlos away and slap Marks ass and he dismounts my face.

"Tonight - OK?"

Both of them answer "Yes Sir". Damn I have trained these men well, maybe I should consider a career in sub training. I think it might be fun but no where as lucrative as the law, besides what would my parents say, "Our little Parker teaches men how to present their asses for fucking with a smile and genuine enjoyment. Some how I just don't think so.

I tell the "boys" to play "nice" while I get ready for work and they go back to playing in bed. I clean up and get ready for work and come back into the bed room just in time for the big finish of a mutual oral sex sprint. Both participants have mouths full of semen, signifying another successful pleasuring session. "OK boys, I want you to play nice together and see if you can find a nice nude beach for us somewhere near so we can take advantage of the sun this weekend. I'm thinking Mykonos' Praga beach or Skaithos' Lalaria beach both are going to require a boat ride but either will be good to watch 'my boys' play in the sun and have me spread oil on them to prevent burning - particularly those cocks that look so very needy. They stand to kiss good by and I grope and pat their cock and balls as I kiss them equally and then I'm out the door.

The waiting car gets me to the office with almost an hour to spare before Migo arrives. I take the time to go over the governmental issues and items Migo needs to sign off on. Then I get out the file box of drawing, specifications, supply lists, contracts, delivery schedules, contractor contracts, sub-contractor contracts, blue prints for each structure and vendors required to build the Grecian haven Mark is undertaking. I'm engrossed in the project when my assistant (we used to call them secretaries, when did it become bad form to call them secretaries?) announces Migo's arrival and shows him in to the office.

The governmental paperwork is first and Migo gladly signs off as this is the part of his job that is a pain in the "gaidaros" (ass).

Migo looks at me and speaks, "Parker, my friend, what is it about your husband Mark that makes him such a trelós ántras, how you say Crazy Man?"

"Migo, I have often wondered about that almost from the moment that I met him on a business trip to Georgia."

"Georgia, You are doing business in Georgia? How are you able to do so, are you paying outrageous bribes - or what?"

"Migo, we are speaking of the state of Georgia in the United States not the former Soviet satellite. But you are right negotiating in Tbilisi is like being an ATM machine in a high crime neighborhood. You know you are going to be robbed, you just want to get out alive."

That brought a smile and huge laugh from Migo.

"Parker, my friend, I must ask you this when I called Mark your husband just now you did not correct me, are you relenting and marrying that ...ándras?

"You are incourageable, you simply must know everything about everyone. No, we aren't married and I'm not intending to take that plunge anytime soon. I enjoy him immensely, but we both enjoy - shall we say "extra curricular fun" too much to make that solo commitment to one person, at least now."

"What do you mean by ... what did you call it?"

"Extra curricular fun, in Greek it is exoscholikí diaskédasi. To be bold and blunt we both like strange cock and ass too much to risk jeopardizing a long term or permanent relationship to jump into something like marriage - Understand?"

Migo was quiet for a moment ... "OK".

With the government documents signed and set aside we dove into the "The file box from hell" for some obscure reason half of the documents were in Greek and half were in English, how ecumenical of the bureaucracy. Migo and I knocked out the work in a shade less than an hour.

"Parker, my friend, you are a marvel. Any other attorney from the states would still be using Google translator and we are not only done but ahead of the shell game they play in our courts. Tell me, my friend, how did you learn Greek?

"Migo, I'm not entirely sure you want to know he real answer. I could tell you it was an elective in school that I enjoyed and excelled in, but that is not true. But if you must know, It's all because of a man I met and spent a lot of time with when I was an undergrad and in law school at Duke. His name is Dimitris Papadoloulos a grad student that was tutor for my roommate in nonlinear euclidean geometry. Hollis was a hopeless dullard when it came to mathematics, hence the tutor. The first time Dimitri came by the room to tutor Hollis I saw the tells he was shall we say "on my side or the sexual fence". I was initially on my out but once I saw him I stayed and studied at my desk enjoying the view of Dimitri's tight ass barely contained in those painted on jeans. One day Hollis was late and Dimitri showed up early and we talked about life "so far" and what we hoped the future would look like. For me I was already out and very happy about it, "dating" every opportunity I got. I looked at Dimitri and asked him point blank if he was gay.

He sputtered and started to protest as I turned to him and spread my legs slightly so he could easily see my already hard and throbbing 8 inches of flesh barely contained behind my zipper. Dimitri stopped protesting and just stared, "You are big, how big are you?"

"I'm 8 inches, nice and thick, would you like to taste me?"

"I don't do that ..."

"You mean you don't do that YET..."

He again starts to protest and I unzip and open my fly to reveal I was going commando. My cock was at fullest erection and leaking pre-cum in copious amounts. I maintain eye contact with Dimitri as I ran my finger across the head of my cock capturing the pre-cum then bringing it to my lips. I put my finger in my mouth and sucked the sweet nectar from my finger in the most pronographic manner I could possible imaging. Dimitri visibly swallows hard and is breathing heavily, he had a hungry look in his eyes as I swiped more pre-cum from my cock and held my fingers out for him to taste. As if in a trance Dimitri drops from his chair to his knees and crawls across the dorm room floor to take my fingers in his mouth. He closes his eyes as he sucks the pre-cum from my fingers and emits a low moan. I lean back in my chair pressing my cock forward lewdly offering Dimitri more, IF he wanted it. He moved between my thighs and dipped his head and licked my cock head. I watched as he closed his eyes savoring my pre-cum in silence. I place my hand on the back of his head and draw him closer until his lips are on the head of my cock. I press further and he opens his mouth and takes me into his mouth. I hum quietly and encourage him, "That's it, use your tongue and savor the nectar from my cock. If you take me deeper into your mouth you will enjoy it even more."

He dipped his head even lower and I pressed on the back of his head more firmly and his mouth sinks to the base of my cock fully. I pull his head up slightly and then press down again until he's again at the base of my cock. I let go and simply say, "Continue" and he does. After 10 minutes he's actually starting to get the hang of it and bringing me closer to my orgasm. I tell him, "Keep going if you want a reward". He does and actually speeds up his bobbing motion and I place my hands back on his head and hold him down on my cock as I erupt in his mouth, filling it with a warm thick, creamy offering. "Swallow it - Now". Which Dimitri does. After he has made me cum and swallowed my semen he looks up from between my legs and smiles a cum eating grin, "That was amazing, when can I do it again?" And that was the start of our 4 years of fun and games. I taught him the pleasures of man to man sex and he taught me Greek."

Migo, looking on in silence finally speaks, "Wow, all I can say is wow."

"Uh, Thank you?"

"I'm sure you need to get to your next appointment and I know I need to get to mine. I want to thank you for for your help over these last 11 months to get this project to this point. As hard as this has been I'm of the opinion that the building process is going to be an absolute nightmare. I foresee Mark coming to Greece to pitch a tent and enjoy his uninhabited island as nature has intended - naked".

"He does like his naked time doesn't he"?

"To be fair we both do, I'd rather be naked with Mark anywhere than anything else. Apolafste tin ypoloipi mera Migo"

"And to you also my friend Parker".

Migo leaves and I complete the day's business and send the necessary documents to the court and the government departments by courier. Sitting in my office I think back to my conversation with Migo and the discussion of Dimitri, "I wonder what he's doing now"?

I have a few hours until Mark and Pavlos would be around to collect me, so I log into our network and google Dimitris Papadoloulos" and see what the net has to offer. The results yield roughly 35,000 results world wide, which is not a surprise since the name Papadoloulos is almost as common as Smith or Jones might be in the States. I cross reference these results with "Duke alumni" and the search engine finds a common "hit" at the University of Thessaloniki in the math department, a professor of Statistical Analysis. The city and the university are roughly 5 hours to the north. I look him up in the university department staff rosters and find a number for him.

"Should I call or not" I think to myself and absentmindedly rub my stiffening cock. It would be nice to see how he has changed in the last 20 years. To see those eyes again, that shapely ass and that beautiful mouth that gave me such pleasure during many late night study sessions.

Looking at the Greek map on my wall I see that Preveza, Epirus is about 5 hours north and east of Athens in the Ionian Sea, whereas Thessaloniki is 5 hours almost due north and Mark's island is about 4 hours west and south of Thessaloniki. Day trip - I don't think so, but an interesting side excursion... Possibly.

I call Dimitris and let him know I am in Athens for work and ask if he might like to meet or simply chat on the phone. He says he most definitely wants to meet as we have unfinished business related to his education under my tutelage. "MY tutelage?, I didn't tutor you.

Ah Parker, you taught me the joys of life. I know I would not be where I am or as happy as I am today without your firm guiding "hand".

"Are you alone? This conversation is odd.."

"Yes, Parker you are right. Why don't you give me your number and I'll return your call later this evening, if that is acceptable to you?"

"Absolutely, please do..." and with that I gave him my numbers here at the office, cell, and at the Four Seasons in Vouliagmeni. As I'm hanging up Mark walks into my office and comes around my desk and sits. He bends down and kisses me, "How was your day been My love?"

I recount the various details and the conversation I just had with Dimitris. "Sounds like your old fan club wants a return performance or at least a taste. This is the guy you plowed for 3-4 years while in school, right?"

"Yup, That's the one."

"So ... You want to revisit that "field" and see how it's been since you left it "fallow".

"You know, you have a way of making any word have some sort of sexual innuendo attached to it. God, I love your mind." We kiss again and Mark moves from the top of the desk to his knees and unbuckles my belt, unfastens my pants, pulls them down and starts to suck me like he hasn't had cock is decades. I lean back in my chair and caress the back of his head as he "honors" my cock with the ministrations of his golden tongue. I no time at all I'm hard and feeling needy, very needy.