Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nai, eísai polý ikanopoiitikós kai pollá álla." (Yes, You are satisfying and much much more.)

Pavlos takes me to the office for the last time and I invite him up to the office and we sit and talk. "Pavlos, just as I said at the beginning I am paying you 100,000 euros for your "help" these last months, so here is a check for you. Before you open it I want you to know there is an additional amount added to the number we discussed. When you open it I want you to understand that this additional amount is a gift from both Mark and myself.

Pavlos, opened the envelope and burst into tears, "efcharistó allá aftó eínai pára polý. (Thank you but this is too much)

"Pára polý? Den eínai arketó gia ti chará pou moirastíkate me ton Márko kai eména, eímaste gia pánta sta váthi sas. Parakaló apodechteíte aftó os éndeixi agápis kai evgnomosýnis." (Too much? It is not enough for the joys you have shared with Mark and myself, We are forever in your dept. Please accept this token of our love and thankfulness.)

Pavlos slumps in his seat sobbing and I move to him and put my arms around him and draw him in for a kiss. "Thank you ".

He sniffles and then smiles, "I guess this is the biggest tip anyone has ever received".

I smile back, "I don't know, but at least you will be able to pursue your dreams. Also enclosed you will find letters of reference from both Mark and myself and IF you do choose to pursue law degree we will supplement any necessary funds required to attend any school in the United States."

"pára polý, pára polý" (Too much, too much)

"Se agapáme" (We Love you)

The rest of the story is probably best left for another day... but its a good one!