Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jb4kok
jb4kok
5 Followers

"Strip - Now!

Mark being a dutiful sub is naked in less than a minute, He knows what is coming next and he leans across my desk with his legs spread and his head down on the desk top. I move behind him and taste my man's anus. He tastes of Pavlos' seed, something I will ask about later. After a few minutes of my lavishing deep probing licks and kisses to his anus he is both wet and ready. I stand and position myself and slowly allow my cock to melt into his very warm and very wet ass. He hisses as I penetrate deeper and deeper. He groans loudly as my thighs make contact with the prefect globes of his ass. I take hold of his hips and start to piston into and out of Mark. As I pick up speed and add additional force to my thrusting the desk scrapes on the floor making the most delicious squeaking noise as we make love. Mark is now moaning and his cock is leaking massive amounts of his pre-cum on the floor and his PA is steadily knocking against the desk top, knock, knock, knock, knock... somewhat like an insistent door to door salesman. The rhythm is nothing but pleasure building as each thrust into this man makes me begin to lose my resolve to save myself for this evening. I hear him moaning and groaning and begging to be filled. His quiet but insistent pleads for me to finish are having their toll on me as I am now thrusting into him with the force one might use to demolish concrete. "PLEASE!" escapes his lips. I slip my arms under his arms and up to his shoulders and neck and pull him to a semi-standing position roughly in a full nelson wrestling hold. I continue to enjoy Mark with all the force I can muster in this position and fuck him mercilessly exposing him to my empty office. His PA is still knocking on the desk top in the same erotic rhythm, the moaning has increased and is approaching the volume of a shouting match. Then Mark cries out, "Parker please!" And with that I bury my cock into this man as deep and hard as I humanly can and deliver seed deep inside of him. He has received his reward and in appreciation sprays my desk top, and all of the papers contained there, with his semen. I relent and release him from the full nelson and he collapses onto the desk top abdomen flat to the surface and his ass neatly impaled upon my cock. We remain coupled for another 10 minutes just enjoying the sensations of our combined bodies.

"Mark my dear, you are one magnificent fuck!, It's no small wonder that I love you". In that very moment I realized I made a mistake, that could not be undone. Mark was now absolutely certain that I loved him and NEEDED him. "I know, isn't it grand?"

Mark lays on the desk and I sit to collect myself and contemplate the faux pas I had just committed. As I'm sitting there I am presented with his gorgeous ass, gaped form our sex, and showing the evidence of my ultimate enjoyment of him. I chuckle to myself and think I'm here and in Greece fucking my man and I'm about to do the "gayest" thing possible. And with that I lean in and lick and eat my man's creamy bottom out. I don't taste any of Pavlos now, only me. My seed, MY man.

We finish and clean up in my office bathroom. As we are coming back into the room to sit on the couch my phone rings and from the newly entered contact information I see it is Dimitri calling back.

"Parker, my love, how have you been? Sorry about before I had University people in my office. I want to know everything but first I must tell you that I must travel to Patras to see my husband's ailing father. I will need to go through Athens and was hoping you might want to meet."

"Of course I want to meet, but let me ask you when are you going back to Thessaloniki? How many days will you be in Patras?"

"Ah! We will make this a quick trip as we are just dropping off my husband's brother, Constantine, who is not allowed to drive. We will be back in Thessaloniki well before my classes resume on Tuesday."

"Tuesday you say, Here's an idea why don't you and your husband come to the Four Seasons in Vouliagmeni as my guests. I have a suite and plenty of room for all to be comfortable. I'll make all of the arrangements with the hotel and all you and your husband will need do is arrive and enjoy. By the way what is your husband's name?"

"His name is Mark, You remember him from school, he was in your fraternity. "

"Do you mean Mark Thomas? The guy that was so cruel to you when he found out you are gay? The one that regularly stole your clothes from your gym locker? They guy that during pledge week regularly made you wear dresses? That Mark?

"Yes, he's overcome his shortcomings a lot since then."

"I guess so, after all you married him. I think we used to call him "micro-wennie" because his dick was so small."

"Well, it is small but he makes up for it in other areas."

"I congratulate you on finding your nice man to marry. Since you will be starting out early tomorrow and taking into account time in Patras and the turn around for Thessaloniki if all goes well we should see you about 6:00PM?"

"Sounds about right, We will see you then. And Parker, thank you for reaching out, I'm really looking forward to re-kindling our relationship."

Mark gives me a huge hug and a kiss and caresses my face as he looks in to my eyes. "So, Dimitri?"

He continues to caress me and winds his hands to my ass and gives me firm squeeze and pulling me to him. Again looking in his eyes he is somehow softer in his gaze, more Intent" on his subject.

"Are you looking forward to this meeting?" I shrug and do not make it an issue as Dimitri is the past simply having peek into my now and my possible future.

"I'm not too sure. It seems like a good idea which is not a problem since "we" are in such a good place. Right?"

"Yes, we are..." The way Mark is acting is most definitely different and there is something I can't quite put my finger on at the moment. Such the caring man, maybe he's just feeling comfortable and finally relaxed into what some call a vacation mode.

I push him over on the couch and climb on top of him and we have a good "snog" as the British say. I being on top of him I want to enjoy him more fully than just another mind-blowing blow job or a quick fuck. I want something extra special ... something intimate. As I contemplate how I want to enjoy this man more completely Pavlos comes into my offices. The secretaries have gone and the building is ours and we are alone.

Éna tóso ómorfo théama. (you are such a beautiful sight)

Knowing Mark does not speak Greek I speak to Pavlos in Greek, Elpízo na min se peirázei, allá thélo na eímai móno me ton Mark apópse. Tha koimósoun sto állo domátio apópse í tha éprepe na sou pároume énan ántra gia apópse? ( I want to be with Mark alone tonight, would you mind sleeping in the other room or we could find you a man for tonight )

Pavlos siles and nods knowingly, katalavaíno apólyta. Pragmatiká chreiázomai xekoúrasi kai mia nýchta ston eaftó mou tha ítan efprósdekti. (I understand completely. I would welcome a night off to myself)

I smile and nod appreciatively to Pavlos, "eímaste kalá?" (are we good?)

Pavlos steps to the couch and put his hands on both Mark and I, "nai kala eimaste." (Yes we are good)

"Páme"

Yes, lets go. Mark looking the slightest bit "miffed", "what was all of that about?"

Well, Mark if you want to know what was said in the mother tongue, the language of love and commerce, the language of the bible... Learn. After all you are a Greek island owner and soon to be the holder of the much coveted "golden visa", you will need to learn."

We collect my things and walk to the car with Pavlos leading the way. I lock up the building and we get into the car. Mark is in the passenger side and I slide in with him.

We smile and I ask Pavlos to drive and "Párte to makrý drómo gia to spíti.

"What does that mean?" I caress his cheek, "take the long way home".

Pavlos starts driving and I lean into Mark and we kiss again, this time with more intention. I want him to know I'm want to make him feel as special as he is. I take off my clothes and sit next to him naked as we ride through the streets of Athens, Taking what seems to be the official tourist route to view all of the treasures of the ancients. Mark helps me to disrobe him and we kiss again and again and explore one another like we haven't seen one another in a 4 months. (Which in reality we hadn't because Pavlos has been in the mix since Mark arrived) I lay back and enjoy Mark's talented mouth on my cock again and "purrr" as he pleasures me. He slips three fingers into me without any protest whatsoever. In fact I moan my approval and pull him to me for a kiss to convey that tonight I was going to be HIS. I wrap my legs around Mark's torso and give him a gentle squeeze and pull him to me with my legs and my heels in the small of his back. We kiss again and I urge him rhythmically as I thrust my hips forward to him. I have left no doubt that I want Mark to fuck me. He looks down at me and asks, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want to have you breed me tonight, and I want you to start here in the car." His smile turns to a huge grin, "Suck me".

Dutifully I extricate myself and move between his legs and suck his magnificent thick cock, The PA makes my job so much easier as I flick it every stroke with my tongue. The flicking elicits a loud groan form Mark and his hands immediately grasping my head and holding it still whilst he fucks my mouth. He was "owning" my mouth and pushing his cock as deep in my throat as possible. I feel the PA at the entrance to my throat and I tilt my head to allow Mark to make his fullest penetration of my mouth. He grunts as he slips into my throat and I swallow, letting him know he's doing everything just right.

"Lay on the seat." Which I do after I allow his cock to slide from my mouth. I lay down with my head near the middle of the seat and my legs folded and extended upward along the side of the car door. Mark straddles my face and looks down at me between his legs. "Thank you for this", and he enters my mouth again but this time he thrusts into my throat. He cuts off my airway momentarily and I do not resist and do not panic, I just tilt my head to allow his fullest penetration again. His cock is massively thick and has a wonderful curve to it that makes deep throating him both enjoyable and a marvelous challenge. Once he is in my throat he begins to slowly fuck my mouth and then pick up speed. Eventually his balls are slapping my chin so hard I fear the slapping motion is injuring those perfect plumbs. As fast as he started to fuck my mouth he stops.

"Shoulders against the door and ass in the air, I want you completely'.

I do as directed and have my head just off the seat and my shoulders against the door arm rest. Mark dips his tongue into my ass and then takes hold of my cock and balls. He pulls on my cock in a milking motion and again returns to eating my ass. His tongue is a prehensile wonder, probing, teasing, swirling, stabbing, laping, licking, and all the while he is sucking on my ass with those lips. Those lips that have so obediently sucked my cock for many years,. Those lips that have been the gateway to pleasures beyond description. Those lips that have accepted load after load after load of my semen, always savoring each drop always swallowing.

Satisfied that I'm ready to endure his needy assault of my ass. He kneels behind me and plunges directly into my soul with his gorgeous thick cock. The PA stimulating me in all of the right places and I can feel it being tugged as Mark exits me and re-enters me without any ceremony. He is TAKING me and enjoying the power of this juxtaposition of our normal dynamic. HE is powerful as he fucks and confident that I will take every offering he sees fit to reward me with. He is pistoning my ass like the the sex crazed lover he is. He moans and tells me I'm doing good and to prepare for the deepest breeding in recorded history. (C'mon its like they keep records of stuff like that, but I makes him "FEEL like the master of all he surveys.) He continues his enjoyment and I feel the delightful pressure of his cock and that PA at it pokes and prods my prostate. He is using his cock to milk my prostate and he's doing it so effortlessly, truly a talented man with the right tool for the job. The slapping of his thighs to my ass is a quick staccato of satisfying reports that are like the applause after a master performance at the Met.

Mark''s thrusting becomes erratic and his breathing is labored. I feel his sweat drip on my back as he struggles to maintain his composure and withhold himself from cumming. I press my ass slightly higher and Mark makes the fullest use of the additional leverage and slams home his cock again and again. He cries out my name, "Parker", and wails in my ear his pleasure as he erupts deep within me. I feel the pulsations and then the warm spreading sensations as his semen fills me finding it's new home in my body. Mark rests heavily on my back and rhythmically thrusts to enjoy the pleasure of the "after shocks" of his orgasm. He kisses my shoulders and neck and bites me tenderly as he pushes my head down slightly giving him leverage to lift up. As he lifts up he slaps my ass hard 3-4 times as he continues to enjoy himself by thrusting slowly and shallowly in and out. He rests on my back again and kisses me again on the shoulders as he withdraws from my body. He's spent, I hear his labored breathing and his exhausted sighs and then he laughs.

"You look so wonderful like this, bent over for MY pleasure. Did you enjoy it as much as I did?"

"More" I say. The mastery you showed over my body, the ability to give such pleasure and take pleasure from me is humbling. Mark leans over to me still kneeling on the seat and starts to kiss my ass and the red marks left my his hands. He pulls my balls and cock toward him and sucks on my balls and gently wanks my cock. As he wanks it becomes obvious I am going to leak ALOT, his orgasm was just that voluminous.

"Spread yourself for me."

Which I of course do, and then I feel it. His tongue snakes its way into my anus again probing deeply as he greedily slurps the semen as is seeps from my body. This continues for another 30 minutes until he pronounces me, "cleaned out."

I sit up and lounge across Mark with my torso in his lap and pull him to me to kiss. I thank him for the wonderful experience he has afforded me. The pleasure he gave me by using my body almost approached that same pleasure I receive from fucking him with mindless abandon.

As we kiss in the back of the car Pavlos announces that we have arrived back at our hotel. "I'm going to let you two out at the suite entrance to our wing of the hotel, I found it this afternoon. Here is your room key, it will open this exterior door and get you to the stairwell next to the suite. Just go up one flight of stairs and then across the hall to the suite, You don't even need to get dressed. I will bring the clothes to the room later."

"Efcharistó" (Thank you)

"Efcharístisí mou"(My pleasure)

As we exit the car the warm air washes over our bodies. Mark and I stop before entering the hotel and kiss. I use the room key to open the door and then take hold of Mark's cock and lead him in the door and then up the stairs. As we exit the stairwell doorway across from our suite we run directly into Andreas, the bellman from the first day I arrived.

He and we stand in the hallway looking at each other, Mark trying to cover up and I simply standing there waiting for him to move or say something. My cock is hard and standing straight up and noticeably bobbing with my heart beat.

"O Theé mou! Ti ómorfo kókora." (Oh my God! What a beautiful cock)

"Efcharistó. Boroúme na perásoume parakaló? (Thank you, May we get past please?

"Fysiká." (Of course) and he steps aside and we enter our room.

We head to the shower and bathe one another and then go to bed.

As we lay in bed in each other's arms we hear Pavlos enter the suite and go to one of the other bedrooms in the suite.

We hold one another closely and fall asleep.

The next day we awaken and kiss and whisper those things lovers whisper in the morning to one another to profess enduring passion. Mark slips under the covers and pleasures me to a wonderfully hard erection and then without any ceremony mounts me and begins to ride me, slowly at first then with great abandon and purpose. He wants me to fill him, and I oblige with the utmost of joy. He rocks back and forth on me as we enjoy the sensations of the "afterglow" of sexual relations. He leans down to me, kisses me and then takes hold of my head. "I'm not going to let you put this off any longer. No dodging, no postponements, no delay tactics - an answer is REQUIRED. Will you consent to allow me to be your husband?"

I smile up at him and turn my head to kiss his hand, "Anóito, fysiká kai tha se pantreftó. S'agapó".

"Again with the Greek? Why will you not just answer me?"

"Mark, you are going to simply have to learn Greek and seriously take the language to heart. It is a romance language, OUR romance language. IF you had learned Greek you would know what my answer is. Do you want to know what the answer is?"

"Yes, yes, please simply answer me, you are making me crazy."

"A good crazy or a bad crazy?"

"I'm losing my patience with you Parker."

"Ok, ok I'll answer you but I want to teach you at the same time. Repeat after me, Anóito it means silly man or just silly, fysiká kai tha se pantreft, it means Of course I'll marry you, and S'agapó"which means I Love you. Do you like Greek now?

Mark is a very solid man, handsome, fit, wickedly smart and sentimental to a fault. He rolls off me and lays next to me holding me close and begins to cry. He kisses me through the tears and says, "Thank you, I wish I knew how to tell you how much I love you without crying, I just love you so much.

I roll him off me and I roll on top of him, "I think you showed me last night exactly how much you love me when we were making love in the car - you were magnificent!"

After lunch time we get out of bed and find Pavlos in the suite kitchen area eating a bowl of something. He greets us and looks at Mark. "Well? How did it go?"

Mark smiles and pulls me to him and kisses me, "How do you say, He said yes, in Greek."

"That would be, Eípe nai, congratulations. Should I bring it to you?

"Bring what?" I ask in a suspicious tone.

"Yes, please" and with that Pavlos disappears into the other bed room and returns with a bag which he hands to Mark. Mark opens the bag and extracts a box and offered it to me to open. I open the box and find two beautiful golden rings, I take one out of the box and place it on my finger and hold it out for Mark to inspect.

"Better than I had even wildly hoped" and with that we kissed again and Pavlos joins us and shared a group hug.

"I guess this means I will not be sharing your bed any longer".

Mark and I look at one another and pick up Palos and carry him to the bed then slightly toss him on the bed. Mark stripped his upper body and I stripped his lower body. Once he was naked we claimed his body and took our pleasure from it, suckling his cock, playing with his nipples, tonguing his anus, fingering his anus, FUCKING his anus. We were a voracious pack of lions ravaging their prey. By the time we were done Pavlos was sweating, breathless and leaking copious amount of both of our cum from his well used ass.

Laying on the bed together we start to laugh. As we are laughing the phone rings on the bed side table. I roll and answer it. On the other end of the line is Dimitri, he says he and Mark wanted to get the most of my offer and dropped off Constantine early and are in the lobby.

"Fantastic! I'm glad you are here have the bell serviceman show you to the room and we will be waiting.

jb4kok
jb4kok
5 Followers