Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Did you have any problems with Yiannis and the clothes"

"Ochi" (No)

"Very good, You will model the entire 'collection' for me tonight before bed. Are you hungry, have you eaten today?"

"I am hungry and I did get something small while I was being fitted by Yiannis"

"When we arrive at the hotel go through the valet parking and we will have the hotel staff take my bags and your purchases to the suite. We will go to dinner together tonight, I'd like to get to know you better."

Pavlos smiles as he looks into the mirror and shakes his head.

"Pavlos, What is so funny?"

"You want to get to know me better but you have already played my body like a fine violin striking chords I did not even know I had. You have 'mastered' me in a way no one has ever come even close to achieving. I think there is little else I can 'reveal' to you about me."

"We will see"

Dinner proceeded well and the staff came to regard Pavlos and I as a couple. Little jokes and knowing nods as they served us. Pavlos was visibly enjoying the attention that was paid to him and I hoped he felt he was in this position because of his personal ethos and determination. He has worked to be here, or at least he will a bit later tonight. The after dinner chatting wandered back and forth from English to Greek to German to Russian and back again to Greek. Pavlos was a man of many talents, including those of tongues. I asked him a few questions in Arabic but he gave me that weird dog head turning look.

"If you want to be successful in European law or business for that matter you had better learn Arabic, the markets of the world are more and more passing through at least one Arab country for one reason or another. "The same can be said of Chinese can't it?"

Shi de, keyi, suyi ye xuexi vixia. Ni hui Suhl fayu ma? ( Yes it can, so learn that too. Do you speak French?)

"Huh?"

"We'll discuss it later in the room"

After we finished with the chit chat and thanking the servers for their wonderful service and staying after closing to allow us to continue our conversations we walked to the lift.

We entered the lift and the door closed and Pavlos moved to me and pressed me against the wall and kissed me like he was an ardent suitor that's been away for far too long. He relents and allows me to regain my balance and we embrace again. I feel his cock against my thigh and reach down and caress him through the fabric of his trousers. "Silk wool blend"

"Yes, Yiannis said it was the best and you only want the best. It feels incredibly good as I walk, it's as though my lover is caressing my cock with each step."

"Now that's an idea".

I find his zipper and unzip his pants and withdraw his cock, firm and proud in my hand, a bead of pre-cum formed on his glans. I wipe it off with my finger and bring it to my mouth for enjoyment. I just had a delicious pastry from one go the best pastry chefs in all of Europe and THAT paled in comparison to the taste of this man's seminal fluid. I think to myself I can not wait to get this man back to the suite to enjoy him. I bend down and take his cock into my mouth savoring his sweet nectar that has started to flow so freely. My cock is not at full staff and IT wants to penetrate Pavlos deeply and repeatedly. Pavlos holds my head and gently thrusts as I suck him toward his orgasm. I don't know if it was the good food and wine, or the location, or the possibility of discovery or I was sucking him just right but he exploded in my mouth with a huge load of semen all within 3 minutes. Sweet and creamy and again rivaling the dessert we had just enjoyed.

I stood and zipped Pavlos back up, patted his cock and balls and kissed him tenderly, "Thank you, that was delicious".

Breathing heavily Pavlos just looked at me as if he wanted to say something but was having trouble forming the words in English or in Greek. And then the door opened to the vestibule outside of our suite. Standing waiting for the lift were an elderly couple, maybe in their 80's. I envisioned if we were just 2 minutes slower they would have enjoyed an eyeful, who knows maybe even had a stroke due to the scene. After all its not every day you witness a man having his cock sucked in a lift in one of the best hotels in Greece. It made me giggle.

Once we were in the room I asked Pavlos to show me his favorite suit from the collection he secured today and to put it on for me to enjoy. As I sat in the suite lounge area Pavlos brought a series of packages and a suit bag. He disrobed slowly for me and showed me his cock had recovered from its recent pleasuring. He dresses for me and turns slowly showing me how every stitch accentuates his body making him appear every inch the Adonis he is.

"Excellent, and the rest are similar to this quality and style/"

"Yes, Sir"

"Very good, it's time to bathe".

Pavlos proceeds to the bathroom and starts the shower. He lays out our towels and disrobes again and waits for me to join him in the shower. I enter the shower and he dutifully kneels and sucks my cock as I wash my upper body. As he is sucking me I pour some shampoo and wash his hair as he continues about his duty. He stands and I turn him and wash his body paying particular attention to his bottom and anus. I finger him and feel the tell tale evidence that he needs to be cleaned out. I step out of the shower and return with a douche bag and fill it with body temperature water. Without a word Pavlos bends and presents himself to me for cleansing. He takes almost half a gallon before he needs to eliminate. He goes to the toilet an expels the waste. He returns to me again for another douching and then another and then another. After the 4th time he was passing clear fluid. He was ready to fulfill his purpose, being a hole for me to fuck. I caress his anus and apply lubrication his outer ring and finger him to lube his inner ring as well. He moans as I finger him deeply and he pushes back to my hand as I explore him, he bends and asks me to enter him.

"Please, I need you in me. It would be the perfect end of the perfect day."

"Bed time Pavlos." I caress him and we dry each other and walk hand in hand to the bed. I lay down and Pavlos straddles my torso and slides on to my cock riding rhythmically up and down the beautiful crevice of his ass. I feel his anus as it skates across my cock head. I thrill as he leans forward and kisses me and places my cock at his entrance. He lifts up looking down on me and suspends himself over my cock with the tip just pressing his anus. He looks at me and says, "eímai dikós sou" (I am yours) and with that he thrusts downward taking me into him all in one motion. Pavlos literally impaled himself on my cock with such surrender it was beautiful. After a moment he started to ride me slowly, purposefully, dare I say lovingly. We stayed in this position for more than an hour with his riding me bringing me to the edge time and again only to retreat and frustrate my pleasure. Pavlos has an enormously talented ass, almost as good as Mark's - almost. About 1 in the morning he presses his hands into my chest and rides with more purpose, more force, more pleasure. He has me to the edge and I expect him to ruin my orgasm yet again, but no, he continues and I erupt inside of his bowel painting his freshly cleansed anus with a copious amount of my semen.

Pavlos rolls off of me and we de-couple and we lay side by side spent and quickly fall asleep.

The next morning I am awakened by the smell of breakfast in the lounge and the wonderful sight of Pavlos standing over me stroking his cock to full erection. When he sees I'm awake he steps to the side of the bed and offers his cock for a morning suckle. I lick and taste him but want more, of course. I throw the covers aside and tell him he needs to be filled again and I tell him to mount me. He kneels over my cock and just like last night implies himself on my cock. This time I refuse to be denied the pleasure of orgasm and hold him down as he rides me creating the greatest to pleasure possible for me. I move my hands from his hips to his chest and pinch and pull his nipples, he wails his approval and shoots yet another massive load of semen across my chest and abdomen. My cock responds to his anal spasms and I empty my balls into him, he swirls his hips ensuring he has every drop possible to be offered. We get up and paddle to the lounge and eat breakfast. I want a special extra something and call Pavlos to me so I can enjoy a nice creamy end to may breakfast. He dutifully bend over and I pull him to me and tongue and taste his cream filled ass. I drink my fill and swat his ass to send him to the shower where we quickly rinse off and then dress for the day.

This process of: work, hotel, sex and repeat played itself out day in and day out for the next 3 months. Pavlos all the time getting more and more attached to me, I can't blame him I am something extra special.

In the middle of the 4th month Mark arrived from the States for the other piece of business I was in Greece for in the first place. In the pantheon of oddities there is the weird and the sublimely weird, such was the mission Mark was on. Mark had decided to buy a "small" island off the coast for the paltry sum of $60,000,000.00(Euro). The majority of the paperwork had been done by myself and one other attorney in Athens. The last remaining hurdle was an appearance before The Council of State, Greece's highest administrative court. The island in question is in the Ambracian Gulf of the Ionian Sea about 4Km off the coast. As islands go it was "nice" but to me it was 32 acres of short beaches and rocky hillsides and scrub vegetation. A farmer put goats on the island one summer thinking he would get free grazing and fatten up his goats for market, the summer was so bad almost all of the goats died. Once everything was finally signed and sealed and delivered the island would be officially Mark's island after the signature of his Greek Contractor.

When Mark arrived Pavlos was obviously concerned that his time with me would be "curtailed" shall we say. The night of Mark's arrival when Pavlos and I picked Mark up from the airport he was not speaking at all. We got the bags and proceeded to the car with Pavlos playing the part of the jilted lover. Mark saw his demeanor and asked "what's up". I told him the story and guess Pavlos forgot somewhere that you were going to be joining me here. "What do you say WE a-LAY his misgivings?"

"Can't wait".

"Pavlos, when we get to the hotel drop the car with the valet and have the bags brought to the suite, I want all of us to have a late supper so you and Mark may get to know one another better, Is that OK with you?'

"Yes sir"

Mark looks at me, "Sir"?

"It's a story, we will get to it eventually".

WE arrive and Pavlos makes the arrangements with the valet and bell service and we all walk to the Ithaki restaurant in the hotel and find a secluded table with just the right lighting. We all sit and Pavlos is between Mark and myself.

"Do you not want to sit with your husband"?

Mark and I laugh slightly, "Pavlos, we aren't married, are we... Parker what are we?"

"I think we are impassioned lovers... that sounds right? Doesn't it?"

"Close enough"

Pavlos swallows and looks the most hopeful he has the entire day, "So I'm not intruding into your relationship?"

Mark smiles his "I'm melting your heart like butter smile", "We have a wonderful relationship maybe very similar to that which you and Parker have had these last few months, I can not believe Parker would not at least TRY to get you in bed. And from what I have heard from Parker and seen here tonight you two have quite the bond built up and I'm very pleased."

I smile at Pavlos who smiles back and leans in and kisses me. Mark picks up his drink, takes a sip and says, WOW! That was a very nice kiss. Parker, Pavlos is everything you told me and more. Handsome does not really do this man justice... he's beyond words.

"How about moans"?

We all laugh and Mark asks what are the arrangements for tonight? Will I be alone or will I have company? At least for part of the night? I look across the table at both of these men and tell them I want to sleep in the same bed with both of you. Is that going to be acceptable to you both?

Mark says, "You know my answer is always going to be yes".

Pavlos looks back and forth and asks, "have you ever shared a man before? I find Parker extremely attractive, which is why I was in his bed the first night I met him, but I'm also drawn to you Mark as you are also very attractive."

I smile and kiss Pavlos and kiss Mark and reach for both of their hands, "I can think of nothing better than to be with you both, it would be a dream come true."

After supper we make our way to the lift and go to the suite. Once we are in the suite I see the bags dropped by the bell service in the lounge and suggest we leave them until the morning.

I take both men's hands and lead the to the bathroom and have them stand facing one another. I move behind Mark and undress him while Pavlos watches. As the last garment is dropped in the pile of clothes to be laundered Mark's cock springs out full and proud. His 6 inches of thick cock adorned by his diamond captured Prince Albert piecing rivets Pavlos' attention. Mark's cock is throbbing and bobbing with his heartbeat, His cock head is full and distended and purple in color, leaking pre-cum and dripping to the throw rug on the floor. I lean over and taste his pre-cum gathering it on my tongue. I move to Pavlos and kiss him sharing the morsel I have gleaned from Mark's cock. I swirl my tongue like I have done a thousand times with Pavlos since that first night. He moans approval.

I step behind Pavlos and undress him as well, slowly, as I want to save the moment of exposing this Greek Adonis for Mark's viewing pleasure. As each portion of Pavlos' body is exposed I can see Mark devouring this man with his eyes. I can also see Pavlos enjoying looking at Mark over and over again and constantly coming to rest his gaze on Mark's pierced cock, He can not keep his eyes off of the beautiful piece of flesh. With the dropping of Pavlos' last article of clothing both men lick their lips in anticipation of what is to come. I let them stand there just looking at one another as I start the water ensuring it is extra hot for this encounter. As the shower is ready I take each man's hand and lead them to the shower and help them enter the glass enclosure. First Pavlos and then Mark then I step away to undress myself and to watch MY men acquaint themselves with one another.

Naked I lean against the vanity as they embrace one another. Their cocks touch and dance together as they kiss and caressing another. The water is doing its job making their flesh supple and pliable, soft to the caress and sweet to the taste. Pavlos is first to kneel before Mark and takes his cock into his mouth and savors that amazing first taste of a new man. The enjoyment of his essence is unbelievable as is the fresh new scent, something that is not truly ever forgotten, It always remains in the innermost recesses of the mind, possibly even the soul.

Mark pulls Pavlos to his feet and then kneels before Pavlos devouring his cock with a hunger I have seen many many times from MY lover. He has the most talented mouth and I can see him do his magic on Pavlos' cock. In no time at all Mark has him throbbing almost to the point of no return and then he stops.

"Are you going to get in here or what?"

"Yes my love I will, but I was enjoying the private show so much I was satisfied just watching you two.

I join them both in the shower and they both kneel and share my cock between them. They seem to work effortlessly together to give me the intimate pleasure both sensually and visually. I am taxed to my breaking point but my resolve wins out as I want to experience them both in bed.

"Let's go to bed"

"I need to clean up and out first if you don't mind"

Pavlos kisses Mark and assures him that he can make sure he is clean for me. I look at Pavlos and smile, "Thank you, I would appreciate that very much and I think Mark would enjoy your help with great appreciation... and Mark can be VERY appreciative. I hand the douche bag to Pavlos and he prepares it and then Mark. Before long Mark is fresh as a daisy and singing the praises of Pavlos' many oral talents on his cock, balls, ass, mouth and nipples. They join me in bed and we engage in a group make out session inevitably leading to our mutual love making. I won't bore you with the ABC's of who and how but suffice to say cocks were sucked, asses were eaten and fucked and we all were too tired to think about work the next morning. It was a happy reunion for Mark and myself and a joy filled meeting for Mark and Pavlos - it was good.

The next day I woke early to get ready for work. Pavlos and Mark were holding each other in with Pavlos ' head on Mark's chest and shoulder. Such the endearing sight, new lovers embracing. I took a picture for my own enjoyment and dressed for work. I wrote a note for the sleepy heads and called the concierge for a car to take me to the city. 5 minutes later I'm in the car and well on the way to the city. When I arrived the whole office was humming with activity as one of our more "needy" clients was there complaining about the government interfering with his business yet again.

Migo is a nice man, normally, unless you cross him or do something really really stupid. The problem is that people are continually doing really really stupid things, at least in his opinion. The government and several citizens groups were trying to derail one of his projects at the old airport at Hellinikon. The argument was that the development would destroy the classic skyline of the city. Our filings in short pointed out that when the Parthenon was built the Athenian citizens probably opposed that construction too, but it was built anyway. The same is true of the airport when it was originally built in the 30's and re-built after the war and renovated in 2001 and that brings us to today. One argument that literally spans more than 2000 years - just goes to show you the more things change the less the people change. (But I digress)

About noon I got a text from Mark to say he was taking Pavlos with him to speak with the clerk for the Council of State. I texted him back "I bet you are going to TAKE Pavlos, the question is is HE going to TAKE you too? LOL"

Mark texts back quickly with a picture of Pavlos sucking his cock and looking at the camera. Pavlos' eyes seem to glisten with a glee ... a nice picture.

My day unfolded pretty much as I had expected and as "closing time" neared I got a call from Mark. The call started with him laughing and apparently slapping something or someone, exactly where or what he was slapping - yet to be determined. Mark asked "Can 'WE' come and get you and them go to supper someplace in the city?"

"Sounds good to me. Tell Pavlos to stop playing with your piercing and be here by 7:00."

"Ok baby, 'we'll' be there soon"

I finished up bits and pieces of work and the "guys" arrived at 7:00 on the dot. I walked down to the street level entrance and opened the door to get in. Laying across the seat naked was my man, Mark, and hard as he could be. I climbed into the car and immediately started to suck Mark. Mark was apparently very close to cumming, or aroused by the opportunity, or being watched by Pavlos, or by missing me all day but he came almost immediately after my mouth engulfed his cock. His semen tasted as wonderful as it always does; sweet, thick, creamy, and satisfying. I take off my clothes and bend Mark over in the back seat and enter him. Pavlos starts to drive and is driving with both care and a purpose. He most definitely knew where he was taking us. As I pound Mark more out of lust than love or need. Mark is grunting to the rhythm of our animalistic rutting. As the car comes to a stop I look out and see WHERE we have stopped.