Greece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We withdraws form Mark's ass as does Pavlos. Mark rolls off Pavlos and is laying on the next lounge panting heavily. Dimitri moves to Pavlos and licks him clean of his husband's spent semen that splashed across his abdomen. As he licks and eats the cum he also tastes Pavlos' cock so recently seasoned by his husband's ass. As he sucks Pavlos' ass Mark positions himself behind Dimitri and proceeds to eat Dimitri's meaty ass. Mark is a voracious analingus master, his use of tongue, lips and fingers and hands is truly a master class in how to eat ass. As he is pleasuring Dimitri he is pressing more and more fingers into Dimitri's pliable ass. Within minutes his knuckles have disappeared into Dimitri shortly followed by his wrist.

I turn to Mark, my Mark, I never knew Dimitri was this talented, Just look at how easily he takes that fist."

"Mark jests back with me, "Maybe it was all of that plowing you did at university, you got him loosened up for this brilliant display before us now."

"Well I am a giver..."

"Yes you are, how about giving ME something right now. "xéreis óti to thélo". (You know I want it)

"You asked for it now", I push Mark onto his hands and knees on the edge of the chaise lounge and dive tongue first into his inspirational rosebud anus. Then simply stand and press into him in one long and luxurious thrust finally bottoming out balls deep wedged between his ass cheeks. I pull him to an upright position and put him into a full nelson again and continue to pound him. His cock rocks up and down slapping his abdomen in time with my violent thrusting into his warm and familiar anus. Pavlos sees Mark's cock swinging wildly up and down and lays under us and between Mark's legs and catches his cock and sucks him down deep into his throat. This pleasure dance continues for 30 - 45 minutes with Mark feeding his semen to Pavlos and gracing me with the joy of inseminating my fiancé with the greatest enjoyment. I disengage from my man, and offer my cock to Pavlos to clean for me, which he does quickly and without question. We all move to the pool and jump in and watch Mark and Dimitri perform for our viewing pleasure.

After 20 minutes of Dimitri enduring the "tower of power" of Mark's arm in his ass Mark slowly withdraws his arm and lewdly licks the essence of Dimitri's ass from his arm and then jumps in the pool with the rest of us. Mark, Dimitri's Mark, is so excited he puts his arms around me from behind and hugs me. I can feel his little nubbin poke my ass. He humps me excitedly and gushes, "He LOVES the feel of my arm inside of him". As he says this he reaches around me and takes hold of my cock and says, "I bet he'd love to feel this in him again. I know I'd like to see that."

I shrug him off my back and say, "I don't think so, but I think I would like to see Mark and Pavlos do that double penetration thing".

Mark, my Mark, says "I'm not feeling it, too weird fucking your old flame. Maybe Pavlos would be willing to top him for us to watch."

Pavlos chimes in, "I'm wanting a rest and besides I've already cum 8 times today, my cock is starting to get sore.

I smile as I look at him, "Starting to get sore - it either is or it isn't, right?"

Pavlos, smiles and shrugs.

Reluctantly, I say "I guess we are done for the night. Why don't we all get cleaned up in the shower out here and then retire to our rooms for the evening."

We shower together, soaping one another's bodies and have fun with a short circle jerk session. I towel off Mark, my Mark, and we grab Pavlos and go to bed, This time with Mark in the middle. As we are lying in bed I ask Pavlos if he has any friends here on Mykonos that might like to have a small select group party. He tells us about a few men he met at Elyssium that he's sure are here this weekend. He hops up from bed and grabs his phone and texts them and sure enough 4 of the 6 he was thinking about are indeed on the island this weekend and are interested in coming to the villa. Mark and I nod our approval and Pavlos invites them for tomorrow afternoon and evening. Back in bed Pavlos is properly kissed good night and Mark and I cuddle with Pavlos spooning Mark from the other side.

The morning comes all too quickly and I'm awakened by the rhythmic sensation of my cock being sucked and passed between mouths, something over the last few months I have grown to expect. Both Mark and Pavlos are under the covers pleasuring me, as one is sucking my cock the other is sucking on my balls. I feel oddly honored to have two such handsome men displaying their desire for me with such passion. I reach down and caress their heads as they work under the covers. I can hear Mark say "He's awake!" Pavlos chirps, "Finally, after 35 minutes under the covers sucking this cock - I was beginning to think he had lost all sensation in this gorgeous Péos". A conversation seems to commence under the covers between Mark and Pavlos, "What is a Péos?"

Pavlos laughs, "A Péos is what we have been sucking for 35 minutes, his cock."

"Did I say it correctly, Péos?"

"Yes you did and may I say you have amazing technique for the sucking of the cock. He responds to what you do so quickly. "

"Remember I have been working this cock for almost a decade, I know what is what, at least for this cock."

Although I am enjoying the narrative from under the covers I need to pee and I am a bit hungry. "Gentleman, Let's return to the shower and then let's make breakfast"

Pavlos and Mark emerge from under the covers kiss each other and them me. "We have already showered, why don't you shower and Mark and I will prepare breakfast for you and the others and WE will have a special something for breakfast."

"What are you going to make; Baklava, Diples, Portokalopita?"

"No nothing like that, it has a more savory flavor profile than sweet. I'm sure you will like it, I know we will enjoy making it for you."

I shower and dry off and walk to the kitchen area passing Mark and Dimitri's door, I can hear the tell tale signs of deep morning ass fucking. Mark is almost singing as Dimitri pounds his ass, "Ah, Ah, Oh, Oh, Ah, Ah, yes, yes, Di, Di, OH, OH, AH, AH, YES, YES, There, There", nice beat but I don't think you can actually dance to it. You obviously can fuck to it though, I wonder what the big finish will sound like but in reality I do not really care and I move on.

When I enter the dining area my breakfast is laid out at the head of the table and ready for me to sit down. On the table is Mark on his back and Pavlos on top of him in a beautiful missionary position. Pavlos is slowly enjoying my newly minted fiancé's ass. I nod in appreciation and sit to eat and watch my soon to be husband and our lover make love for my viewing pleasure. Pavlos is truly a master cockswain working my Mark's ass to perfection, probing, opening, stretching, and in general entertaining me with the type of entertainment I can get behind. Well they type I have gotten behind on occasions too numerous to actually count. Pavlos is watching me intently as he and Mark fuck, obviously checking my approval and progress with the meal. As they continue fucking and I leisurely dine and enjoy the show Mark (Dimitri's Mark) and Dimitri walk in to the room and view the spectacle.

Dimitri simply says, "OH MY" and Mark says, "Wonderful".

I drink my orange juice and am finished. As I put down my glass Pavlos makes a big show of finishing Mark's wonderful round bottom. He dismounts Mark and clears the dishes from in front of me and them pulls the table cloth toward me until Mark's freshly filled ass is now at my place. Pavlos places a tea spoon at my place and says, "Apolamváno" (Enjoy)

I lean in and lick my fiancé's freshly fucked anus and taste Pavlos' nectar. I savor the sweet fresh cream. "My compliments to the chef", and I dive in and eat Mark's gaped ass. I make a display of using the spoon to gather the deep nectar from Mark's inner most recesses and savor the nectar. Mark's cock is standing up in a full display of his manhood. The PA appears to be mimicking the Tourlitis Lighthouse, both impressive and beautiful.

I give him a few draws as I suckle him and then help him sit upright and we kiss.

"Did you enjoy the show and the special dessert?"

"You know I did, I'd like more later if you would be up for that.."

"Of course I'm up for it, I will do anything to please you Parker, you know that ... I think you have always known that."

Dimitri and his Mark sit down to breakfast and eat and tell us how relaxing this trip has been and thank "US" for the diversion. "I, for one, have enjoyed seeing Dimitri and you again. In one way I'm so happy for you both and in another I have regrets for the shit we all gave you at university. I really don't know the genesis of all of that, probably something very Nietzsche-esque involved. But I can say I am regretful of the way you were treated at Uni."

Mark, my Mark, hugs me and chimes in, "Ah! Our youth meant for fun and frivolous pursuits and the fuel for a lifetime of regrets. Where would psychologists and psychiatrists be with out the regrets of youth?"

"Maybe you should kiss and make up?" Dimitri adds.

"I'm up for that his Mark eagerly says."
"OK" and I walk around the table and kiss Dimitri's Mark and he reciprocates AND takes hold of my cock holding me close to him so he could continue the kiss. Mark., Pavlos and Dimitri take a seat in the lounge and chant, "playtime, playtime, playtime".

I'm thinking to myself, "seriously, I'm not even attracted in a minuscule amount to this man anymore and they want me to have sex with him?"

I look at Mark, my Mark, with pleading look and he shrugs, "A hole is a hole - enjoy".

I sigh and take a deep breath and kiss Mark again and find his nubbin and stroke it between my thumb and index finger, he gets hard and moans loudly. Dimitri runs and gets his phone and starts to video the "festivities" and becomes the family videographer.

Mark takes my cock in his mouth and works me to full hardness and actually does an amazing job working my head. Bringing me to the brink several times and then relenting and letting me relax. I push him down on the floor and straddle his head and thrust my cock deep into his mouth. I gag him several times and resolve to make him take all 8 inches into his throat and tell him to settle in, "I'm going to open that throat". After 45 minutes of throat fucking Mark is gasping for air in-between penetrations and I pull him up and direct him to his knees and hands. On all fours I slap his ass HARD leaving a large red welt from my hand across his buttock. He yelps in surprise and I call for lube, "This ass is about to be fucked deeper than it has ever been fucked, get me lube - NOW!"

Dimitri hands the phone to Pavlos and jumps up and returns with a huge bottle of lube and I direct Dimitri to prepare his husband for my cock. He squeezes a huge glob into his hand and works Mark's ass cleavage and pokes a massive amount into his husband's ass. I think to myself, "He's done this before".

I position myself at Mark's anus and caress his back and shoulders and lightly rub my cock up and down his crevice. "Dimitri, come here and put my cock into your husband's ass".

Dimitri slides up next to me and I can feel his cock stiff and aroused as he takes hold of my cock and rubs it on and into his husband's anus. He turns to me looks me in the eyes and kisses me then nods. "TORA!" (NOW!)

And with that "permission" I thrust into Mark with one deep vicious thrust and stop as my thighs slap into his ass cheeks. He groans in pleasure or pain, I didn't care at the time, and I ride his ass like a rented mule. I fucked him deep and hard for 45 minutes all the while holding on to his shoulders for leverage as I plowed into him. SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! The sound was both erotic and animalistic, and I was enjoying it very much.

As I fucked Mark I thought back to a time in the past during my undergrad years when I found myself fucking my twin brother's ass at a mask party at my uncle's farm house. The same kind of disregard for the hole I was using, it was just for my enjoyment, and maybe just a bit for revenge. Nothing better than revenge fucking, especially with an audience and an audience that was cheering us on to boot.

Dimitri rose and kneeled before his husband and fed him his cock and in no time at all we were rocking back and forth in a perfect rhythm spit roasting Mark just for the pleasure of it. Dimitri looked me in the eyes and roared his satisfaction as he filled Marks mouth with this seed. Holding Mark's head he shouts,"Swallow it all!" Which he apparently does and then Dimitri steps away and is replaced by Pavlos who slaps Mark's face with his cock and says "sroúfixe aftó to péos, skýla!". (Suck this cock, bitch)

Pavlos takes hold of his head and shoves his cock into Mark's mouth and just starts to face fuck him mercilessly, NO ceremony, NO tenderness, NO regard for Mark's comfort, just "Suck this cock bitch". Pavlos was there for the orgasm, he wanted to cum and I'm sure at this pint he did not care who or what he was fucking, it was all about his dick. (We've all been there at least once, honestly much more, in our lives and the NEED over takes any type of "kindness".)

As Pavlos is using Mark's mouth I look over and see Dimitri going down on my Mark's cock. Mark has his head back and resting on the couch seat back, eyes closed and holding Dimitri's head as he slightly thrusts up with each of Dimitri's downward strokes. I watch my man as he just enjoys the pleasure and I look at him so relaxed and I think how beautiful of a man he is just enjoying the pleasure being given to him.

I call to Dimitri, "éla na páreis ton ántra sou thélo na teleióso to Márko mou". And with that I disengage from Mark's ass and move to my Mark and drop to my knees and suck him until he filled my mouth with his delicious nectar. I hum in gratitude and satisfaction and smile around the cock in my mouth, HIS cock, and enjoy his loving look as his second orgasm hits and he inhales deeply and erupts anew completing his offering. He caresses my head and I gently clean his cock and then climb up to the couch and straddle this lap and kiss him sharing the sweet cream he has just shared with me. We sit like this making out for 20 minutes which is long after the others have left and gone out to the pool.

When we get to the pool Pavlos' friends from Elyssum have arrived and are wandering about naked with Pavlos playing the host. In the pool are 3 young men, Pavlos' age 22-23ish, playing a version of tag. From what I could see you were tagged when your cock and balls were firmly in the hand(s) of the tagger. The other guest was sitting on a lounge chair with Mark, Dimitri's Mark, facing one another legs splayed open and cocks mere inches apart. They were each masturbating the other's cock and they both had small cocks (under 3 inches). I thought to myself that they had found kindred spirits in small cock stature and were enjoying the change form what I might surmise is their normal sex experience. It's nice to find acceptance...

The "party" goes on for the balance of the day and the guests let us know they must leave as they are leaving on the last ferry of the day and need to clean up and get to the dock. We say our good byes and then they are gone. "WE" lay back on the lounge chairs and look at each other and we are all smiling. I can't help myself and just start laughing and lean over and kiss Mark, "S'agapó". (I love you)

Mark looks at me after our kiss, "Ki ego se agapo". (I love you too)

We kiss again and go into the house and directly to the shower. We clean up and go directly to bed and make love slowly and deeply. I revel in the sensation of Mark's cock as he penetrates me. I move to give him as much of me as he can reach offering my body in any position he requests. He finally moans in pleasure and calls my name as he deposits his seed in me. He rests on me for a few minutes and we kiss again and again. He cleans my anus of his cream and we kiss again and then we hold one another and fall asleep.

The next morning I find that Pavlos had spent the night with Mark and Dimitri, they ALL stumbled into the kitchen looking like they were just off a three day bender or cast members of "Dawn of the Dead". We cleaned up the villa and ourselves and made our way to the dock for the ferry back to the mainland and "normal life". Once back at the hotel Dimitri and Mark joined us for a late lunch and then they left for their return trip to Thesloniki. Mark and Pavlos took naps and I went through my Email and snail mail. I found several items that were going to be important tomorrow, (Tuesday) and a notice from the service that had sent Pavlos to me advising that full payment was due and his "lease" was coming to a close. I though it weird the use of the term "lease" but this was their business model, not mine. I logged into my computer and paid the service their "lease" fee and made a notation for a personal tip. The amount I noted as a personal tip was not much 5,000 euros but it was for a reason. The service took a cut of personal tips, kind of like a pimp takes a cut, my personal arrangement with Pavlos was just that, a "personal" and private arrangement.

Mark comes up from behind me and hugs me, "hello my husband".

I reached and touch his arms and tell him I love him and show him a reminder that he has a flight on Friday to go back to the states. He leans down and kisses me, "Awwww do I have to go?"

"Well, do you HAVE TO GO? No. You, my dear husband to be, are as rich as MIdas, you don't HAVE to do anything. But you are or have been quite adamant that you are not going to retire until the mandatory retirement age, and that is 9 years away. So it would appear that you do have to go."

"What if I don't want to go?"

"THAT is your decision to make, BUT only you can make that decision and you know my feelings on this."

"OK, but I'll be back as soon as possible. You going to get the construction started with Migo and then what?

"I'll be home in a month's time or so, after all we have a few parties to plan at the farm and of course to get married - right?"

"Yes we do."

The day of Mark's departure comes all too quickly and Pavlos and I both see him to the airport for the first leg of his trip home. We both kiss him good bye and retreat to the car and back to the hotel for lunch. Pavlos comes to me as I'm sitting in the suite office area, naked of course, "How can I help you relax and cope with Mark's departure?"

I reach for Pavlos and pull him to me. I caress his bottom and thighs and reach for and take his cock in my mouth and gently suckle on him. He hisses, "NAI!" (YES!) and gently holds my head as I bob up and down on his cock. I let his cock drop from my lips.

"Take me to bed and make love to me like Mark does".

The next three hours are spent giving and receiving all manner of sexual pleasure all ending in a crescendo of epic proportions.

The next three weeks are busy with my Greek clients and some that I have acquired from Denmark, The Netherlands and Germany. All of which seem to claim an emergency status but the work gets done, somehow. The day arrives that Pavlos is set to leave my "service" and return to University to complete his degree. In celebration we have a special dinner together in "Our" suite. Most of which I eat off of Pavlos' body as he lays on the table for my enjoyment. I enjoy his body so very much and use him to pleasure my own to the utmost degree. At times I feel I have or am about to "over cum" myself. My cock and balls ache, a good ache, and I reluctantly withdraw from Pavlos' body. His anus is beautifully gaped and he playfully makes it "wink" at me. I lean in and kiss it and give it a lovely probe and suck the last morsel of my own semen from him. He smiles and stretches, "Eímai apólyta ikanopoiiménos. Efcharistó." (I am satisfied, Thank you)