All Comments on 'Guided Imagery & Psychic Orgasm'

by XlornX

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
XlornXXlornXabout 3 years agoAuthor

Grateful for the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

After reading your essay I sat and considered it the only way I could—as what and who I am. Once you get past the psycho-based explanations it comes down to your willingness to accept the imagery your potential partner offers you. Have you ever been seduced by a man? Perhaps seduced by your husband when you have no interest whatsoever in having sex at the moment?

So, as your essay suggests: We open ourselves to experiencing a world that our Partner has created with their words; the sound of their voice carrying us higher into ecstasy and knowing the intimacy of the moment is just between and for U/us.

The seduction can be for the moment, or framed in such a way it is meant to be acted upon later—even hours or a day later, when you will be together alone.

Yes, he describes what he would like to do to you, or have you do to him, and you build upon it in your mind. You describe it as Sub and Dom. If your husband respects you, adores you, and seeks to treat you as an equal you are often the Dom, while as the instigator, the seducer, he believes he is. You haven’t even touched one another—the roles aren’t clearly defined until physical contact is initiated—then both of you, at different times, and in different ways, are Dom and Sub.

When all is said, and done he will not enter into the sex act without your willing cooperation. Why? Because without your active participation he doesn’t believe he would be able to achieve his goal of pleasing you, pleasuring you, loving you. To do so would mean it is just sex—the seeking of physical pleasure without emotion. It would be selfish on his part—a loving man does not do that to his love.

I can only offer my own perspective as a married woman who is as straight as straight can be. I expect seduction works the same regardless of gender orientation or preference. I just don’t need all of the messy psycho-babble to find my way.

Will527Will5274 months ago

Interesting....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous