Gumdrop Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bushyTrail
bushyTrail
296 Followers

"Thank you, Gumdrop, it was awesome!" she whispered, still excited.

I mooed cheerfully.

"Did you enjoy it too?"

To my own surprise, I mooed yes. Of course, I had loved the opening act, but also, despite the pain, the adrenaline rush of the ride. It had been quite liberating to release all that violence. I had never experienced that level of savagery and, to be honest, also a lot of levels below it. I guessed that in my life as a cow, which was going to be very quiet and repetitive, there was a need for something like a rodeo. Moreover, there was something to be said about the sense of peace I was feeling now after Fergie's agonizing attack.

"Great! I was a little worried!" she said.

I raised my chin, looked at her in the eye and mooed blissfully. I noticed that there was some blood dripping from her nose and on her lower lip. I mooed my apologies.

"Oh, don't worry about it! It's actually a badge of honor! We fought!" she said and then, with a naughty smile, she whispered "You know, traditionally the cow is rewarded after a rodeo and it so happens that I had not enough time to cum."

I frowned and checked her pussy: it was soaking wet! Of course, the vibrator! I turned my head towards her and found her lips on mine. I was getting wet too, so I kissed her, pushing her back on the mattress. We made out for a while. I liked the taste of her and the softness of her lips, but I could not resist much longer: I wanted to play with her pierced nipples! I had never been able with my friends, either because as cows it was forbidden, or because they wanted to be faithful to Penelope! So, I fiddled a little with her earlobes, then licked her neck, down to one of her boobs, and took her nipple between my teeth, pulling it gently and making her gasp.

"Oh, I see that Cupcake's kept you busy!" she said.

I nodded, with her ring on my lips, so that it was jerked back and forth. Fergie bit her lip and brought her hand on my pussy.

"You know, technically I'm not a boy, so I can have my cotton candy even if I've been a naughty girl!" she murmured.

I nodded, but I was not finished with her nipple yet. Meanwhile, she was doing wonders with her fingers: she was holding my outer labia rings between her index and middle finger and between my pinky and ring finger, while the central ones rubbed my vagina. From time to time she would spread the middle and the ring finger to circle my clit and squeeze it a little. Soon I was so aroused that I had to taste her.

"69! I want to eat you too!" she panted.

Her pussy was smaller and with shallower labia than my friends' but it was really cute. I worked tirelessly with my tongue, while Fergie did the same. Maybe I was like a magpie, because I was instantly attracted by her shiny clit ring: from time to time I would suck it gently and feel her buckle with her hips under me. We quickly approached orgasm. All of a sudden she put a finger in my ass and I immediately wished I could do that to her too. No matter how expert about vaginas I considered myself now, I never ceased to learn! She came first and when she could take no more, I went down on her puckered butt-hole, for I did want more of her. A few minutes later, it was my turn, and the loud moos of my climax resonated in the tent even stifled by her thighs.

She left me on the mattress, dealing with aftermath of my orgasm. I was a little disappointed in her behavior, when I realized she just went to fetch her strap-on.

"Don't worry, I cleaned it well!" she reassured me and then she entered my ass without ceremonies and went for my nipples.

I did not know whether she was allowed, but she was an adorable rascal and I let her drink my milk.

"Damn, it's good, girl!" she complimented, making me blush.

We made out again, while she pounded my asshole. It still hurt a little, but I liked the idea of having her back there.

"Ready for a rematch?" she whispered, with a sneer.

I mooed yes and she put the dildo in my pussy. It was so weird doing the missionary with a woman! Soon I found myself hypnotized by her boobs jiggling up and down in front of my eyes, brushing my oversized udders directly on my long and erect nipples.

"Hey, my eyes are up here!" muttered Fergie, pretending to be indignant.

I moo-laughed: I was being such a guy! Even if the view was considerably better in that position, I realized that a dildo was no penis. There was something missing. Maybe it was the heat that irradiates from a man's erect member, maybe it was the fact that this strap-on was really bendy. Anyhow, I wanted more human contact, so I put my forelegs behind Fergie's back and pushed her towards me, hoping to kiss her. She was a little too short and my udders too much in the way for our mouths to meet that way, so I put my elbows on the ground and pushed myself a little more in her direction and finally our studded tongues could dance together. She was such a good kisser! I came shortly after and fell on my back again, as the muscles of my forelegs failed to bear my weight and the strength of my ecstatic spasms.

Then I wanted her to ride me, like a cowgirl, so I had her remove the strap-on, spread her legs, on her knees, and slid between them. It felt so good when her weight started to push on my face! The panorama was wonderful too: a foreground of curly ginger pubes, her tits behind and, in the background her endearingly bratty and gorgeous face. Inspired by the latter, I immediately decided to play dirty tugging gently her clit piercing, to which she responded by rocking her hips and humping my mouth, my chin and my nose too, grabbing my head from the hair, as if it was the pommel of a saddle: once again, we were in a rodeo! I had a hard time breathing, my nose ached because of the strain on my bull ring, and my jaws protested. It was violent, utterly degrading and, just as the rodeo, a lot of fun. It did not take long before Fergie came, with a hand in the air yelling "Heehaaaaaaaaw!".

After that we cuddled and talked a bit. I mean, she talked, I mooed.

"It's been a blow, you know. And the worst part was that everybody was determined to cheer me up. My sisters kept being super nice and obedient, which was just super weird, my dad bought me these piercings, that I really like, you know, but... I hated that everybody felt sorry for me!" she revealed, in relation to her analyses.

"So now I want to find my way again. I want to run the farm. My brother is good, but I'm much better. I think my dad agrees."

I mooed my encouragement, trying not to sound sorry for her, but truly convinced that she would be good, as I was.

"You think I would be good?"

Yes! I pointed at myself.

"Yeah, I did a nice job with you, I heard that you are a cow for good now! Congrats by the way!" she said cheerfully.

I tapped on her nose with my hoof, meaning that it was thanks to her too, making her gloat a little.

"Jeez, I'm happy for you, I really am, but I can't help being envious!" she admitted "Well, anyhow, at least we will see each other every year! There are some more fairs, you know?"

I expressed how happy I was about that, with a long kiss.

"Come on, let's get you to your herd!"

She got dressed again and downloaded the video of our rodeo from a pc. When we reached our corral, only Aaron and Ava were around. I imagined it was time for dinner. I jabbed my head at the pocket of Fergie's checkered shirt, where she kept her phone: I wanted my friends to watch my performance. So, when I joined them for grazing, I could answer to their curious moos with the video. Fergie showed them and Ava and Aaron joined too. Cupcake, Cream Pie, Fudge and Aaron had a bit of a shock, but my proud smile mitigated it a lot. Ava, on the other hand, was enthralled:

"Nice! Good technique, Gumdrop! You too, ginger, but you should keep your legs behind you, so that the cow cannot topple you."

"Shit, you're right!" replied Fergie, slapping her forehead and sending her hat on her shoulders "I even knew it, but you know, I was so excited that I forgot!"

At that, I jabbed at her with my nose, teasingly.

"What?"

To make myself more clear, I turned around and waggled my tail.

"You want a rematch?" she asked, not quite sure if I was joking or not.

I mooed yes.

"No shit! Really?" she repeated, now in awe.

Yes, dummy! Fergie hugged me tight and yelled:

"Awesome! You are the fucking best, Gumdrop! It's going to be legendary!"

Then, pretending she had let herself go too much, she added, in a jokingly threatening way, with a low voice and her eyes squinting hatefully at me:

"I mean, I'll see you at the next fair, at sunset!"

I moo-laughed. Cupcake and Cream Pie were agape, Aaron looked positively worried and Fudge frowned. So I stuck my tongue out at them and shrugged. It had been fun! And I would transform it into a tradition!

We chatted some more and, since Fergie could not help herself from petting Fudge, the conversation veered on ponies:

"I've been wanting one since forever, but my dad is all about cows." she was complaining, now in Fudge's corral, distractedly fingering the pony's pussy while she stroked her mane. The pony had put her head on the girl's shoulder and was neighing softly.

"Well, horses need a lot more work than cows." warned her Ava "If you want to keep one, you've got to be prepared to take care of her."

"Yeah, but I thought to get a pet pony, you know, not a race horse like this cutie here." explained Fergie, giving Fudge a kiss on her bare scalp "Just for a ride in the country when it's good weather and a nice fuck when it's not. Wouldn't it shave off some work?"

Ava thought about it and then replied:

"Not that much. If you want your pony to be able to carry your carriage, she needs training anyway. Unless you take an ex-racer. I've done a year as a pet-pony, but it wasn't for me. Truth is, a pony is made for running, not just for a trot in the fields."

"Mmmh, I'd prefer to raise her myself. Penelope's got Fudge here, what if I hire somebody for the training? I wouldn't know how to do it anyway." asked Fergie, playing absentmindedly with the pony's nipple rings too, making her shake lightly.

"Oh, yeah, of course that would do, but you would have to convince your dad to hire someone."

Fergie lowered her eyes, disappointed. That gave me an idea. I mooed to attract her attention, I prodded her with my nose and then made a very sad face, looking at my udders and then jabbing my mouth at her boobs. Next I did a pleading face and licked Fudge's face, which was slowly becoming an o-face.

"Yeah!" said loudly Fergie, pointing her free index at me "Gumdrop is onto something! Everybody at the farm feels sorry for me, because I cannot become a cow. I'll just have to capitalize on that to convince them to get me a pony! I could also say that doing races would be a good way to revamp our brand and attract new clients!"

I mooed my approval. Fergie would be an awesome owner for her ponygirl. Cupcake gave me a proud kiss for my mischievousness. Fudge, in the meantime, came, neighing softly.

**********************************************************

FEEDBACK:

All kinds of feedback are appreciated, especially those about grammar, as English is not my first language. Also, if you decide to give me a low score, please, take a minute of your time and tell me in a comment what you did not like! Thanks!

bushyTrail
bushyTrail
296 Followers
12