Gym Buddies Ch. 08

Story Info
Perfect Date And Heaven Afterwards.
22.3k words
4.81
3.8k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tom was ready to leave for dinner at 5:17 pm, so he spent some time flirting around the house, cleaning, making sure everything was ready for his very special overnight guest. He was out on the front drive, pacing, at 5:31. By 5:41 he as sitting on the porch, fidgeting with his phone, looking down the street. By 5:46 he was up pacing again until 5:50 when he sat down, just as the Jeep turned the corner and sped towards him. He stood and smiled as she pulled in. He was about to step over and open her door when she stuck her head out the window. "Stop! And close your eyes."

Tom smiled, and did what he was told. 'What's she up to?' Kelli checked out her handsome date, dressed up in a jacket, dress pants and a button-down shirt. 'He's so hot!' He heard her get out and close the Jeep door.

"Ok, you can look now!"

Not for the first time, Tom's jaw dropped at the sight of his beautiful, smiling gym buddy, doing the model pose, hands on her hips, one leg hiked in front of the other. She wore a stunning red dress with some sort of silver highlights that seemed to shimmer in the light. It followed her curves and fit her snugly, but it wasn't skin-tight. The hem was considerably above her knees, but not so short as to be trashy. Her neck and upper chest were covered by a beautiful, gauzy, silver and black scarf. 'Damn, somehow her chest looks even bigger -- how?' Small silver earrings dangled from her ears. Her hair was styled differently, swirling around to her right side. His eyes dropped down to her legs -- then he laughed! She wore socks and her white gym sneakers -- just like he'd imagined back at Brewsters!

She laughed. "So, is this what you pictured, Tom?"

"Oh, god, yes, Kel -- you look amazing. And I love the shoes -- you remembered!"

She reached inside the Jeep and pulled out a small overnight bag. "I did bring some more appropriate footwear!" Tom took the bag and her hand and led her inside. As soon as the screen door slapped shut he set the bag down and they embraced in a passionate kiss. She ran her hands through his hair as he explored and caressed her back -- noticing the dress was mostly backless down to the top of her butt cheeks, with a band across above covering her bra strap. Blood began to flow into Tom's manhood, which began to poke at her.

'Well, no doubt he likes the dress!!' She broke the kiss, giggled, pushed away from him and twirled around. "So, does that thing you're poking me with mean you like the dress?"

He laughed. "It's perfect for you. Kel. You'll be the prettiest woman in town tonight. People won't even notice me next to you!" He started to pull her in for another kiss and she stopped him. "We have to behave, Mr. Meadows -- we have reservations!" He leaned over and kissed her anyway.

"I have absolutely no reservations about being with you tonight, Kel!"

Kelli grinned. 'He's the sweetest man!'

She picked up the bag and sat on a dining room chair. "Need to change shoes!" She extracted a pair of silver-gold high heeled pumps. Tom seized the initiative by kneeling in front of her, grinning.

"I've got this!" She smiled as he began to unlace her sneakers.

'Damn, he spoils me so!' "Nice of my wardrobe assistant to take care of shoes too!"

He grinned up at her. "Oh, full disclosure here -- just an excuse to look at these fabulous legs!"

She rolled her eyes. "Men!" 'Oh, just look all you want, stud!' Kelli spread her legs just a bit, unconsciously.

He pulled her shoes and socks off and gave her a quick foot massage, causing her to close her eyes. "Oh, that feels sooo good...."

He slipped on one, then the other shoe. Before she could stand up, he had his big hands on both calves and was kissing his way up one pretty shin. She giggled and grabbed his head. "You better stop that or we'll miss dinner!"

Tom halted his advance on her knees, stood up and took her hand, helping her up. Her three-inch heels brought her up closer to his height. He looked her over. "Kel, these heels make your legs look even more beautiful -- you're going to stop traffic! "

She gave him a quick kiss. "What's gonna stop traffic is my handsome, studly date. You're so sexy, Tom, all dressed up. Women will be trying to steal you from me tonight!"

He kissed her back and looked into her eyes. "Zero chance of that. Nothing could pry me away from my Gym Buddy!" They smiled as she extracted a small black patent leather shoulder purse from her overnight bag.

"Let's go -- I'm hungry!"

They walked out, holding hands, and Tom opened the passenger door to his SUV. She smiled and planted her bottom on the seat, her legs on full display. Tom gawked at her long, pretty gams. 'Wow...'

"See anything you like, Tom?"

He grinned as he closed the door.

Kelli couldn't take her eyes off her handsome Gym Buddy as they drove the short distance to the restaurant. She put her left hand on his thigh and his right hand on her thigh, just above her knee and below her dress's hem, then smiled and kissed his cheek. "Oh, hope I'm not distracting the driver!"

He grinned and squeezed her thigh, his hand starting to edge up, her legs instinctively parting. She laughed and stopped him. "Masher!" Her arousal rose. 'Oh, there go the nipples -- standing right up for him!'

Kelli studied his handsome, smiling face and reflected on how happy she was to be with her new friend who treated her like a princess and respected her as a person, as a woman. 'He's just a dream come true. And our touching is just out of this world. You're lucky to be with him, Kel.'

Tom felt like he was floating on a cloud. 'She's an incredible woman -- she's all I can think about. Feels like we've known each other forever. So love just being with her, touching her, hearing her voice. And tonight -- we'll be together all night, naked, touching, kissing, talking, holding each other. It doesn't get any better!!'

"I love your hair done this way, Kel. You look....what's the word....sultry!"

"Mmmm...thanks!"

The couple couldn't resist their urges to kiss at every red light. Tom parked in the restaurant lot and quickly got out to open her door. They smiled at each other as Tom took the opportunity to take another long look at her perfect legs. Kelli made sure to move slow to prolong his pleasure!

The gym buddies refrained from holding hands as they walked in, mindful they were in a public place. Of course, Tom opened the door for her and let her enter first, enabling him to take in her curvy backside. Kelli felt his eyes on her and gave him just a little bit of extra hip sway.

'She's a goddess!' Tom slipped past her and approached the hostess, who chirped. "Welcome to The Point!"

"Hello. Meadows, party of two."

Kelli noticed both the more-than-just-obligatory smile the pretty hostess flashed at Tom - and that the reservation was in his last name, not hers. 'How'd he manage that? This place is booked weeks in advance?'

Without any waiting, the hostess led them towards their table. The narrow aisle forced them to walk single-file, Tom maneuvering to bring up the rear. Kelli smiled. 'I can feel his male presence behind me, know exactly what he's looking at!' Her heels made her curvy calves stand out and pushed her beautiful hips and swaying bottom up and out. She couldn't resist giving Tom just a tiny bit of additional hip action. 'Yea, check it out, stud!' She grinned as she enjoyed a brief fantasy of him bending her over a booth, pulling up her dress and taking her with his huge cock, forcefully, from behind.

Tom noticed in his peripheral vision a number of heads -- male and female - turning, drawn to the tall, stunning blonde woman gliding gracefully down the aisle. He grinned as he admired her mostly-bare back with its two cute little dimples just above her shapely, swiveling bottom. 'Her ass is just perfect -- covered or naked! No panty lines -- is she even wearing any? And her walk is so sensual, so graceful. Love seeing the sides of her boobs from behind!'

Kelli stopped short of the table when she noticed the single white rose in an elegant vase between two candles, recognizing it as from the batch on his dining table Thursday night. Tom pulled out her chair, smiling, seated her, and sat down across the small table from her, a proud grin on his face. There was a card propped up against the vase with her name on it. She cocked the eyebrow at him. 'Oh, he must have come here today, charmed that hot little hostess to change the name on the reservation to his, dropped off the rose and card. He didn't want to be with me under another man's name. He's claiming me as his woman.' She pondered the significance of that last thought.

Tom slid his hand across the table, touched hers and smiled. "This is so nice being here with you, Kel."

Kelli popped back to reality and smiled. "Mmm, I feel the same way, Tom. This is great! I don't suppose you'd let me pay for dinner?"

"Hey, you can't pay for your own birthday dinner!" Tom propped his arm up on his elbow, ready for arm wrestling.

She laughed. "I feel bad that you're always spending money on me, Tom."

"Well, you did buy me the smoothie and a fabulous home cooked meal! How about you pay me back by cooking another dinner in Kel's Kitchen at my house?"

She grinned. "Deal!"

Kelli touched the rose and laid the card down in front of her. "You're such a sneak, bringing these here!"

He smiled and nodded for her to open the card. It was simple, just 'Happy Birthday', with some balloons. He'd written: 'Happy Birthday to my Gym Buddy! So happy that you're my new best friend, my favorite face, my favorite lady. From the smitten, enchanted man sitting across from you, Tom.' A house key was taped to the bottom.

Kelli blushed at his words. 'Oh, god, he's such a sweet man to say these things about me!' She suddenly realized that no man had every written anything like this to her, about her, and started to tear up. She smiled at Tom, they laced their fingers together, flat on the table, and locked eyes.

'What's she thinking? Did the card, or the key go too far?'

She squeezed his fingers and whispered. "No man ever wrote words like that to me, Tom."

"They're from the heart, Kel. I'm just on a cloud, being with you. You make me happy!"

'Oh, he's so sweet, he's wearing down what little resistance I have..'

She peeled the key off and smiled at him. "So, now I can sneak in anytime, surprise you, steal more of your clothes?

They laughed. "Oh, I would love that!"

Kelli slipped off a shoe and curled her foot around his leg. "You, Mr. Meadows, are just going to charm the panties off me! Oh - wait -- you already did that!"

They laughed as their waiter approached. Tom noted his extra-long look at Kelli. They quickly decided on a bottle of pinot and sent him on his way.

Tom laughed.

"Whaaaaat?"

"Oh, I think our waiter fancies you, Kel!"

"Stop it -- he does not!'

"Trust me, I know! And don't look now, but the guy over next to the bar is checking you out too!"

She laughed, stuck her tongue out and nodded imperceptibly to her right. "Well, the woman in the white dress has been checking you out, Mr. Meadows, she may be Tiffaney's older sister!"

Kelli made eye contact with the woman, who flicked her eyes over to Tom and back again. She very subtly winked at Kelli. 'Oh, she likes my date! If you only knew, girl, you'd try to take him from me.' Tom was looking at the menu so she was able to return the wink.

Tom looked up and squeezed her fingers between his. 'Love holding her hand -- only one problem. The damn wedding ring.' "I love your dress, Kel, and that scarf is so pretty. Have you had them long?"

She smiled, coyly. "Oh, not too long." 'Not telling him I bought them two hours ago -- just for him!'

"So, how are the girls doing?"

She giggled. "Oh, they're just fine, they like the bra and the dress, thanks for asking!" 'Time to show him the girls...'

She looked around and started to undo the scarf. "So, I don't normally wear scarves. This one's there for, um, modesty reasons. See, like a lot of my clothes, this dress fits great everywhere except for my bust -- too small for the girls." Tom stared at her hands undoing the knot, anticipating seeing some beautiful cleavage. He was not disappointed as she pulled the scarf to the side to reveal what looked to be an acre of beautiful chest! The dress was split open on top, intended to show off some cleavage -- but not designed for an endowment as large as Kelli's. There were thin strings crossing starting down where the dress split over her abdomen, lacing back and forth to eyelets on each side, like shoelaces. But the lacing stopped after the first four holes, leaving the rest of the eyelets empty and her top wide open.

Virtually all of her chest was bare, from just above her aureoles on up. He gazed at her bra, a white one which peeked out a bit from the sides, cradling a deep chasm of cleavage!

Tom just stared, mouth agape. Kelli grinned and whispered. "Oh, like what you see, Gym Buddy?" 'God, love what I do to this big studly man! These big tits are all for him tonight, he can look and touch all he wants! Can't wait to feel his big, strong hands on them.' Neither Tom or Kelli noticed several heads turning to surreptitiously -- one very overtly - check out this beautiful woman's stunning décolletage.

Tom finally regained the ability to speak and smiled at her. "Oh, I like very much, Kel -- you -- and your girls -- are stunning tonight!"

She smiled and held his hand. "Thanks, Tom! They're for you tonight, for my baby. Am I too exposed?" Tom reached over and draped the ends of the scarf over her cleavage, covering some of her with the sheer cloth.

"Better cover you up just a bit, otherwise I'll be so distracted I'll be stabbing myself in the cheek with my fork!"

She looked down. "Yea, you're probably right. So, this dress fits perfectly everywhere except up top -- it's designed to lace all the way up and only show a little cleavage. But, of course I'm way too big, so I'm just busting out!"

They laughed at her pun.

"So, I don't think I've seen that bra before?"

"You haven't. It's only for special occasions -- like the red one from this morning. Laura and Joan called it an exhibition bra -- puts the girls on full display!"

"Well, I love it! I thought you looked even bigger than usual!"

She gave him a serious look. "Do you think less of me for enjoying showing off my boobs? Am I too self-centered?"

"No, Kel, I think it's great that you like to show them off -- you're a beautiful woman who's been endowed with perfect breasts -- you should be proud of them!"

She smiled and squeezed his fingers. "Thanks, Gym Buddy! Oh, speaking of my bra, I have to tell you -- I got an offer from Joan's Shop today!"

Tom smiled. "Really? Tell me!"

"Well, Joan called, and then emailed me a contract. She said they have a hard time finding busty models that aren't overweight and that my breasts are the perfect size and shape and firmness -- she said they're the best she's ever seen!

Tom grinned. "Well, Joan and I are in agreement on that!"

"And get this -- they want to pay me three thousand dollars for ninety minutes work! And -- I got a box delivered from her today with six more bras -- for free -- to convince me to accept!"

"Wow -- three thousand - that's a lot!"

"Yea, hard to turn down. I'm torn and I want your opinion. Should I do it?"

He squeezed her hand. "I say go for it, Kel. You're so beautiful in a pretty bra. You'll be their best, sexiest model! You'll sell a lot of bras."

She smiled. "Ok, then I'll say yes -- on one condition."

"What?"

"That you be there with me so I'm not alone, half naked with strangers."

Tom grinned. "Oh, I don't know -- watching the most beautiful woman on earth model bras - might conflict with me doing something important, like mowing the grass -- I'll think about it." 'I'd go anywhere, do anything just to be with her.'

She thumped his shoulder and they laughed. Their waiter appeared and poured their wine. Tom was amused by the man's valiant, but wholly unsuccessful effort to not look at his date's partially exposed breasts. Kelli noticed and they winked at each other. They explored the menu, ordered, and the waiter scurried away.

"Oh, he so enjoyed the view, Kel!"

"So, you're not jealous of strange men ogling your date?"

"Not at all." He leaned close and whispered. "She's coming home with me and we're going to spend the night together, naked, kissing, touching, talking, laughing and snuggling. He has to settle for a quick look!"

Kelli beamed at her Gym Buddy, her special friend, and they squeezed fingers. "It's going to be a wonderful night, Tom." 'And I could make it perfect by taking his big manhood inside me, taking him, letting the tigress out, having hard sex, making love with him, all night long....'

They raised their glasses and clinked. "Happy Birthday, Kel! I'm so glad we made it from the gym to celebrating your birthday together tonight, all dressed up."

"I'm so happy to be spending it with you, Tom. So, you know we wouldn't be here if it weren't for Patti."

"Really -- how so?"

"She called me that night as I was driving off from the gym, all mad at this musclehead guy who thought this girl couldn't handle herself! She talked me down and told me to apologize to you. I'm so hard headed I might not have apologized on my own."

Tom smiled. "Wow, so I owe Patti for being with you. Hmm, maybe I should buy her some bras to thank her?"

She laughed and thumped him in the shoulder. "Kel's rule number one -- you may not buy underwear for any woman but me! I'll still need to hold her back from making a move on you!"

Tom grinned, lost, gazing into the prettiest blue eyes imaginable. She felt a shiver. 'Oh, the way he looks at me sometimes...'

"Truth question -- what're you thinking, Mr. Meadows?"

"I'm thinking of when you asked me to have dinner at Brewsters -- how nice it was that you'd want to spend time with me. It felt like we just somehow clicked that night, it was so great being with you, just talking, getting to know each other. And then you said yes when I asked you to dinner at the gym that Monday -- I was very happy."

"Yea, I didn't even think before saying yes - it just seemed natural for us to be together. I've never gotten to know someone as quick as you, Tom, I'm normally standoffish. With you it just happened. I normally would never go to a guy's house that I just met."

"I was going to be perfectly happy being friends with you, Kel, but the physical attraction just happened, I didn't intend for it to happen, I couldn't stop it. You're an overpoweringly attractive woman. When you smile, I just melt!"

She rubbed her bare foot up his calf, smiling. 'Can't stop touching this man.' "I can't believe I took off my bra and let you massage me. But somehow, I just knew I could trust you not to make a pass at me. You are very much a gentleman, Tom. But once you touched my skin I was just toast! Truth question. When did you first think about kissing me - on the lips?"

Tom grinned. "Hmmm, that's a very personal question...don't know if I should tell you..."

She smiled and pinched his arm. "Tell me!"

He laughed. "Ok, ok. Well, definitely in the hot tub. I was so attracted to you, and your face was so pretty, so warm, in the candlelight."

"You kissed my forehead -- that was so sweet. I was feeling sad, and you just turned me right around!"

"I so wanted to kiss you every time I saw you -- Saturday, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday - in the lobby!" She laughed. "Wednesday when you came by unexpectedly and jumped into my arms. And Thursday, all night."

"So, why didn't you? I told you Thursday I'd wanted you to kiss me!"

"I wasn't sure, and I didn't want to do anything too forward, anything that would spoil our friendship."