Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A single thought replayed, over and over, in her passion-fogged brain. 'So good, he's fucking me so good, taking pussy, he's my Tiger, he wants me.'

'It's so good, need to please her so she wants me, all the time.' After a couple minutes of intense copulation Tom worked his hands from her ass up her back, feeling her muscles flex as she thrust against him. He slid his big paws down and firmly cupped her swollen, swinging breasts, holding them up against her, his fingers pinching her engorged nipples. She reached back, over his arm, and grabbed his hip, pulling him, urging him on. Tom leaned down, like he did that morning, and kissed and nipped at her neck, just under her ear and, breathing heavily, whispered, huskily. "I want it. Give me your cum, baby."

And she did, calling out, as she bucked and shivered as another climax took her to the stars. Her hand left his hip and latched onto his arm, squeezing him in a vise-like grip. While she stopped thrusting, Tom didn't let up, continuing to pound himself into her, his groin slapping against her ass on each impact, his balls bouncing up against her peach.

The slapping of their powerful sex echoed through Tom's bedroom. Kelli slowly came down from her orgasm and resumed countering his hard thrusts. She could barely think, her mind consumed by pleasure. She was aware she was being taken by, controlled by, the powerful male beast, the Tiger, behind her, his huge phallus, hard as granite, thrusting, pounding inside her, completely filling her, poking at her cervix on every thrust, seeking to release deep inside her, spray her, deliver his male seed, impregnate her, breed her. She felt his big hands roughly handling her hanging tits, pinching and rolling her engorged nipples between his fingers.

Tom was in a zone, his male instinct driving him to satisfy Kelli, fuck his woman hard and fast, for as long as he could. He continued kissing, nibbling and sucking on her neck. She came again after a couple minutes, then again at the same interval. He slid his hands from her breasts up to her shoulders and pulled her upright, her hands reaching up to hold his head. He cupped her boobs and his fingers pinched her nipples as he continued his rapid, powerful thrusts up into her pussy. In less than a minute the new position and his attention to her girls brought her to her next orgasm. "Oh god!" She gasped. Tom whipped one hand down her abdomen and used two fingers to stimulate her erect clit which made her cry out again as her climax intensified, her skin tingling, her heart racing, her lungs gasping for air. Tom moved his hands back up to her breasts as she released his head and firmly grasped his wrists, holding him against her.

Finally, she collapsed down to her elbows, her breasts pressing his hands against the bed. Tom pulled his hands out from under her mounds and nudged her arms forward. She instinctively resisted him, resisted being controlled by a man. He pushed, hard, on her triceps and she surrendered to his superior strength as he muscled her arms up and slid her body forward to lay prone, him following, keeping himself deep inside her. He moved his legs outside hers and pushed them together, his balls now resting between her thighs, supporting most of his weight on his knees and elbows. He covered her body with his much larger male frame, his head next to hers, his arms on top of hers and his fingers intertwining with hers. He locked his ankles around her legs and began thrusting, deeply, his pelvis sliding up and down her butt cheeks, lubricated inside by the cum he'd deposited and her juices and outside by their sweat.

Tom's body now completely enveloped hers -- she couldn't move. She realized this, that she'd never been in this position with a lover, that the big, powerful male beast on top of her totally controlled her, dominated her with his superior size, strength and huge manhood, and felt just a tinge of fear, of anger. But what normally would have made her claw and fight now brought her quickly to another incredible climax as he pounded her with long strokes, her ass cheeks rippling, his glistening muscles flexing with each of his deep, powerful thrusts. She called out and gripped his hands hard as her fiery orgasm consumed her, coursed through every part of her body. Tom felt her cum and kept up his relentless assault on her sex, thrusting, fast, hard, the incredible sensation increasing, beginning to overwhelm him. Slap, slap, slap, he pounded into her, the feral male animal in him, the tiger, dominant, in complete control. She grunted loudly at each impact. After a minute Kelli twisted her head over and instinctively bit at the beast's neck, pushing him over the top. Tom's balls drew up tight against his shaft and he thrust his thick, engorging pole deep into her body and released, erupting against her cervix, his warm cum surging out, pulsing again and again. He let go a deep growl as his muscular body went completely rigid on top of her, every part of him primally focused on ejaculating his potent male seed as deeply inside his woman as possible to fulfill the unstoppable biological urge to impregnate her.

Her climax roared back, hard, in reaction to the feeling of his shaft expanding and his huge cumshot exploding deep inside her. She called out, overcome with ecstasy. The lovers were consumed with their mutual releases, their satisfaction. As he started to regain his senses Tom realized that he was putting most of his weight on her, so he propped up more on his knees and elbows. Kelli and Tom, their primal lust satisfied -- for the moment -- lay panting, their hearts racing, trying to catch their breath. Tom twisted his head over, their cheeks now together, and kissed her, sweetly and gently -- a vivid contrast to the animalistic copulation they'd just completed. Her eyes opened and he could see the tigress fading, satiated. She looked into his eyes, her Tiger's eyes, for a long time, and then kissed him.

She squeezed his hands, then pulled hers free and started to push up. Tom rolled them to the side so they were on their hips, his cock staying inside her. She turned further, so she was at an angle, and slung her top leg up and over Tom's hip, spreading her legs. They both looked down at the sight of her labial lips spread wide around his thick shaft, still lodged deep in her.

Kelli braced herself with one hand on the bed and with the other traced her fingers over the base of his shaft and his baseball-sized sac, exploring the manhood that had brought her to rapture. Tom curled one arm around under her neck and cupped a mounded breast and held her thigh with the other, keeping her spread for him. She turned and their lips locked as he instinctively began thrusting -- not the feverish pounding they'd engaged in for most of the last hour, but a slower, more measured pace as the pair, their primal, animal mating lust satiated, moved from hard fucking to intense, passionate love-making. She kept her hand on their joining, her fingers caressing his wet, thick, hard shaft as it thrust in and pulled out, long strokes. She flexed against him, their bodies falling into a perfect rhythm. He firmly held and handled her breast, his fingers flicking across her engorged nipple, stroking it, then caressing it.

Tom and Kelli had become one, their sexes joined as they mated, with no thoughts beyond experiencing a satisfaction neither had ever encountered, or knew existed. Without consciously realizing it, they'd become two halves of a whole. Their tongues caressed, explored, their lips joined, their eyes wide open. Kelli was locked into a pre-orgasmic state, always on the verge of cumming. Neither was aware of the passage of time. Her climaxes blossomed regularly over the next half hour, each time making her eyes close, her body tingle all over. She'd moved her hand from their joining and put it on top of his on her inner thigh, squeezing him firmly.

Tom was in a place he'd never been, feeling his lover, being inside her, kissing her.

Finally, she broke their kiss, smiling at her lover. 'Want to be back on top, ride my Tiger, love on him.' She pulled his hand off her thigh and nudged him to pull out of her. They watched as a flood of Tom's ejaculate oozed from her entrance. He unwrapped from her, she got up on her knees and piled up all the pillows into a mound against the headboard. She took him by the shoulders and sat him up against the pillows, his huge, hard shaft standing straight up, gleaming wet with their fluids. She stared at his magnificent erection. 'Need that back in me right way.'

Kelli quickly hopped up onto his lap, swollen breasts bounding, holding his shoulders, his helmet and her opening connecting, drawn together. She closed her eyes and swiveled her hips, reveling in the feeling of her new lover's manhood lodged in firmly her entrance -- but she couldn't hold back for more than a few seconds before she dropped down, slowly, savoring every second, feeling every inch of his thick shaft entering her womanhood, spreading her, until she'd taken all of him. She opened her eyes to his smiling face, now her favorite face, took his head in her hands and they joined in a passionate kiss. Tom's hands took advantage of this position to roam over her calves, her thighs, her curvy hips, her round bottoms, her back, shoulders, hair -- and her glorious breasts, filling the space between them.

Kelli humped up and down, short strokes, keeping him deep inside her, while slowly moving her hips, back and forth, side to side, swiveling around the Pleasure Pole she'd impaled herself onto. Tom kept his hands on her hips for a long while, holding her, guiding her movements, feeling her muscles flex. 'Time for her to cum again.' He slid his hands under her butt cheeks, lifting her just enough for him to thrust himself up against her. She broke their kiss and gasped at his pole pushing into her, faster and faster. Tom leaned down and sucked hard on a nipple, flicking and caressing it with his tongue, and that brought her to a warm, slow, wonderful climax. She squeezed his head, tightly. Tom could feel a shiver coursing through her. He released her nipple and looked up to see her neck and throat, her head leaned far back as she savored the pleasure her lover had brought her. He smiled, proud of his ability to please his gym buddy, a woman like no other.

Kelli lowered her head to look at her lover's smiling face, wrapped her arms around him and their lips fused together, their tongues dancing. For the next twenty minutes the Kelli and Tom were lost in each other, their hands roaming over the other, their lips joining together, then breaking to kiss his cheeks, her neck, his shoulders, her breasts and nipples, then joining again. All the while she maintained her slow, rhythmic lap dance, her hips swiveling around his huge, embedded erection, back and forth, side to side. He gently massaged her scalp and she played with his hair. Tom's hands made regular visits to her hips, holding her while she moved, urging her motion. Their eyes closed, then opened to lock on the other's, then closed with their pleasure. Neither said a word, as their bodies communicated everything.

Tom felt her next climax brewing as soon as she did. The feel of her vagina changed subtly, her breathing quickened, her nipples hardened still further, her pretty blue eyes narrowed as she felt it beginning. He knew he was ready for another himself and whispered into her ear. "Let's go to the stars together, baby, cum with me, take me." His words and the feeling of his shaft again engorging deep inside her brought her climax, soft and wonderful and long. She stopped moving and felt him pulse and deliver his seed, his male essence, deep in her core, her womanhood, and experienced a feeling she'd never known, and couldn't describe.

She held his head while he hugged her tight against him, his hands gripping her shoulders. After a minute she leaned back, held his cheeks and they locked eyes. Tom brought his hands around to caress her breasts, pancaked his chest. She grazed his lips with hers, then kissed him, softly and gently.

Without fully realizing it, Kelli and Tom were for the first time experiencing a total sexual and emotional satisfaction that each struggled to comprehend.

Finally, she broke the kiss, leaned back, took his hand, and placed it on her abdomen. She moved it just a bit, then held his finger against her in a certain spot, and whispered. "Can you feel it, baby? Can you feel yourself inside me? You're huge, you're in me so deep, feels like you're up in my tummy."

He whispered back. "Do you like having me inside you?"

"Oh, god, yes, it's wonderful, you're so much bigger than any man I've had, so thick, so hard, it's like nothing I've ever felt before. You know just how to move inside me. You're touching me, right now, where I've never been touched. Feels amazing when you climax -- I can feel your man stuff. I love it."

Tom grinned. She touched her nose to his. "Well, with all this steamy exercise, I'm thirsty."

Tom leaned over, used a long arm to grab the big water bottle he'd positioned on the bedside table and handed it to her. She took a long, long drink, then he did, draining it. They grinned at each other.

"So here I am, again, the smelly, sweaty girl on your lap!"

They laughed.

She cocked the eyebrow. "So, somebody was pretty confident we'd end up in bed, all sweaty & thirsty, Mr. Meadows, to have this bottle handy."

He grinned. "Well, a guy can hope he'll end up a fabulous date in bed with his beautiful Gym Buddy, right?"

She laughed and kissed him. "Don't know why I tried to resist you, baby -- there was no way we weren't going to end up doing what we're doing right now, your big pole inside me. So, I guess I was a sure thing tonight, right?"

Tom touched her cheeks and gently kissed her, his eyes big. "Baby, I'll never, ever take your attention for granted."

'Oh, god, he's a dream......'

The fell into another marathon kiss, his hands caressing and holding her breasts against his hard chest, their eyes locked together, her hips undulating, slow dancing on his manhood. 'Never been with a man even close to Tom. He's the tiger I've dreamed about. I took him, hard, then he took me, harder, and it felt so good for him to be in control, taking his woman, dominating me. I needed a hard fucking, he's powerful, so masculine, he delivered. His cum feels so good inside me. Then we made love and he makes me feel so good, so wanted. He just takes me from climax to climax -- never dreamed that was possible. Feels so good inside me, just being there, the girls love his big hands, we are so close. Can't get enough of this male.'

'Never been like this with any other woman. Never been fucked that hard, she's a Tigress, she's warm and tender, she's tough, she's soft and feminine, she holds me so good, feels so good to be inside her -- don't want it to ever stop. Want to sleep with her, hold her, kiss her, all night.'

Finally, she stopped her lap dance, broke their kiss and gave him a huge smile.

He grinned. "What?"

"You're the first, Tom."

He squinted.

She laughed. "No, I wasn't a virgin before tonight, silly." She touched her nose to his and whispered. "I just realized it -- you're the first man to completely satisfy me, sexually. Every other time ended with me wanting more than the man could give, feeling unfulfilled. Right now, with you, I'm totally satisfied." She grinned. "All it took was a couple hours of you inside me!"

He smiled, and whispered. "I told you that if we did it, I'd never want to stop, baby. And I don't." He thrust himself up into her as emphasis.

Her eyelids narrowed -- then widened as they touched noses. "Oh, baby, you are the real deal -- you said we'd never stop kissing if we started, and we'd never want to stop doing it if we started." She caressed his cheeks. "I'm your Tigress, baby, and you're my Tiger, my lover."

The kissed, gently and sweetly. He touched her cheeks. "Any regrets, baby? I don't want us doing anything you're not ok with."

She smiled. "And you are the sweetest man to ask. No, no regrets. I've wanted to do everything we've done together, Tom." She kissed him, hard, and whispered. "And I want to do more, baby. But....." She raised up just a bit. "...I might need a break -- you've loved me so good, I don't think I can move!"

They laughed. "Um, yea, I may need a break too! Seems the Tigress has satisfied me. And I may need first aid for some Tigress wounds!"

She grinned. "Well, that couldn't have been dainty little snowflake me that hurt a big strong man like you!"

He grabbed her biceps and she raised her arms up and flexed. "Dainty snowflake....right...you're strong!"

"Damn right - have to defend myself against a certain marauding tiger!"

They laughed.

She smiled and ran her hands across his shoulders. "So.....I was thinking, Mr. Meadows, that we might have some more of that awesome cake......?"

"Ha! So, you had sex with me just so you could get more dessert?"

She put her finger to her chin, flipped her hair and giggled. "Well, yea, whatever it takes to get more german chocolate cake!"

He chuckled. "Well, at least you're honest about taking advantage of me! How about some ice cream too?"

"Oh, yea, my two favorites together. Who knows what I might do for you if you delivered them both to this bed, Mr. Meadows." They laughed. "Oh, wait, I guess I've already done everything!"

He pulled her in for a hard kiss and then whispered. "Yes, we've done almost everything, baby!"

She raised an eyebrow. 'Oh, what else is he planning?'

Bracing on his shoulders, Kelli slowly lifted herself off his lap. They both looked down as his big, slowly deflating rod emerged from inside her, followed by a thick glob of his semen. 'God, he's cum in me four times, put so much inside me. So good.' She flopped over next to him, barely able to move. Tom propped up on his elbow to admire his very naked, very well-fucked gym buddy. Her body glistened with their sweat, her nipples pointing up, still engorged, on top of her big, firm mounds. A line of his semen trailed out of her peach across her thigh. He traced his fingers over her breasts as they smiled at each other.

"So, how are the girls doing?"

She giggled. "Oh, they've never felt better -- or bigger! When you're inside me I'm so aroused they swell up even bigger and firmer -- never felt that before! I bet my new bras wouldn't fit!"

He smiled and they kissed. "It's never -- I've never felt -- what we just did was something I didn't know existed, Tom. I can't describe it."

"Same for me, baby -- never been here before. It's just incredible being with you. I can't describe it either."

They shared a long, sensuous kiss, then she pinched his ear. "Dessert, please!"

Tom grinned and quickly nipped on her nearest nipple. "Yes, ma'am!"

She grabbed his shoulder as he started to roll over. "Don't be too long, baby -- I'll be lonely!"

Tom smiled as he rolled out of bed. Kelli noticed red scratches on his upper back and grinned. 'Damn, did I do that?' She looked down and gently touched her peach, feeling her and his sweat, his sticky cum. Normally she cleaned up right after sex, not caring to leave sticky man stuff on her, or inside her. But not tonight, she thought, it just felt good to have part of him on her, in her. She smiled at the thought as she watched his fine ass move as he headed for the kitchen. 'His body is incredible, he's the perfect male.' She raised her hands up to the headboard, stretched her legs out and smiled. 'Oh, going to feel it tomorrow, for sure -- he gave me a hell of a workout.'

She rolled over on her side as Tom appeared in the doorway carrying what looked like a medium-size mixing bowl. Kelli took in the view of her naked man, noticing the bruise she'd given his neck, the smaller bruises on his chest and, of course, his big, swinging manhood and ballsac. The lovers grinned at each other as he slid into bed next to her, admiring her curves. He placed the bowl between them and laid on his side, facing her, and propped his head up on his hand.