Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled. "So, I could get very used to my naked waiter fetching my dessert!"

He laughed and leaned over to kiss her. "Oh, your naked waiter is at your beck and call, m' lady!"

She laughed and looked down into the bowl and laughed some more. Tom had put in the whole rest of the cake and about a quart of butter pecan ice cream. "Um, are we expecting visitors, Tom?"

"Um, yea, maybe I did get a little carried away!"

"Ya think?"

He grinned and offered her a big spoonful of cake and ice cream. She closed her eyes as she savored both her favorite desserts together. "Mmmm, this is SO good -- maybe better than...." She locked eyes with him and smiled. "Well, I was going to say better than sex -- but definitely not better than sex with you, baby!"

They took turns spoon-feeding the other. Tom raised a spoonful of ice cream and stopped it half-way to her mouth, hovering inches over her very large and very beautiful left breast, capped with her engorged nipple. She looked down at the spoon, them up at his smirking face. "So, too bad I didn't think to pick up some cherries for the ice cream." He looked down at her nipple. "Oh, wait, we do seem to have a cherry right here!"

Kelli laughed and tried to cover up her breast but Tom was too fast, depositing the whole spoonful on her nipple! She shrieked as he dove in to suck up a mouthful of ice cream and a nipple as she wrestled with him for the spoon, which flew across the room. She grabbed a sticky handful of cake and ice cream and slathered it over his cheek, causing him to pull his mouth off her dessert-covered breast. They both managed to grab another handful of goopy mix, upending the bowl onto the bed. She shrieked as they wrestled. He managed to get most of his sticky glob on her cheek and neck while she got hers onto his abdomen and semi-hard cock! As he tried to defend himself, he fell off the bed and she tumbled over on top of him. They ended up in a heap on the floor, her mostly on top, wedged between his bed and the wall, on top of half the remains of her negligée, covered with a mix of cake and ice cream. Tom broke out in laughter, she followed, and they couldn't stop for a good minute.

She scooped some of the sticky goop off his abdomen while he swiped a fingerful from her neck, and they fed each other. Between the cake/ice cream mix, their sweat and his cum, they were a mess. She grabbed his ear and whispered. "Well, didn't think we'd end up wearing our dessert!" They laughed some more and kissed.

He grinned, that big Tom Meadows 'who me?' smile. "No idea how this happened."

She pinched his ear. "Bullshit! You probably planned all day to attack your poor defenseless Gym Buddy with her dessert!"

"Busted!"

They laughed. "So, maybe time for our THIRD shower of the day, Mr. Meadows?

"How 'bout the hot tub instead?"

"Oh, well, I might be persuaded -- I've had some good experiences there!" They untangled, peeled apart and he stood up, offered her his hand and easily pulled her up. They looked at each other's messy bodies, laughed, and their lips joined for a long, soulful kiss. She took a shaky step, leaned against the dresser, and giggled. "Um, someone did me so good I'm not sure I can walk!"

Tom grinned, proudly, stooped over, slid an arm behind her back and the other behind her knees and effortlessly lifted his gym buddy up. She wrapped her arms around his neck and they shared a long, passionate kiss as he carefully maneuvered her out of the bedroom and through the living room to the sliding door, which he managed to open with an elbow. Ever the planner, he'd taken the hot tub cover off earlier and turned on the heat and pump, so he climbed right in and set her down in the warm, swirling water, up to their necks, their kiss never breaking. 'Oh, god, this is so good, he's such a man.'

She nudged him to sit and, spreading her legs, sat on his lap, facing her lover. Their lips fused together, his hands found her breasts and hers instinctively sought out his manhood, the very male part of him that had given her so much pleasure. Her hands closed around his partially-erect pole -- and felt it immediately stiffening, growing. 'Damn, this guy's not human! Need him inside me again.' She placed him in her entrance and settled quickly onto his hardening manhood. She experienced the new sensation of him entering her only partially erect, then becoming fully hard inside her, stretching her, now filling her. She slowly and sensuously undulated on his pole, glad for the water to support her weight as her quads were feeling the effect of her prolonged humping. Tom's hands caressed her breasts and nipples, suspended just under the water. The lovers' eyes were open, locked together.

Tom felt like he was in a dream, one that he hoped would never end. 'She's perfect, don't ever want to let her go.' No words were exchanged; none were needed. Their lips joined. They rocked together, slowly, for a long time before Kelli's next orgasm began to form, deep inside her. Tom could sense it, knew it was coming. Her eyes narrowed as it blossomed, slowly, inexorably, taking its time. He brought his hands down to her hips, holding her, guiding her, starting to move back and forth, up and down, side to side, stirring her inside. As her eyes closed, he whispered. "Let it come, baby, let's share it." She broke their kiss and leaned her head back as a long, gentle climax consumed her. She managed a faint gasp as she shuddered. He held her tight, kissed her neck, then her cheek, and she squeezed him around his broad shoulders in a bear hug.

The lovers savored their closeness for a while before Kelli touched her nose to his and they locked eyes and smiled.

"Hey, Gym Buddy."

"Hey, Gym Buddy."

She slowly pulled herself up and off his manhood, then turned around and sat right back down, taking him back inside her. Tom's arms instinctively held her against him, her hands guiding his to their natural place, cupping and gently squeezing her breasts. She spread her legs outside of his, leaned her head back beside his and they kissed for a long while.

She broke the kiss and smiled. "So, last night, when we were smuggling in the van, I was thinking how wonderful it felt being with you, feeling you behind me, holding my girls, and the only thing that could make it more perfect was to be naked and have you inside me." She kissed him. "This is perfect, baby."

He kissed her back and whispered. "Yea, it's perfect, baby, I love touching you all over and being inside you." They locked eyes. "I've never felt like this before, Kel -- ever."

"Same for me, Tom."

He squeezed her breasts. "So, how are the girls doing?"

She squeezed his hands. "Mmmm, they've never been happier, baby. They're addicted to these big hands!"

They held each other for a while, until she giggled.

"What?"

"I was thinking about when you offered to buy me that first smoothie, and I hesitated, then thought 'it's only a smoothie', no big deal -- and one thing led to another and here we are!"

They laughed and he kissed her. "Who knew the power of a smoothie!"

"So, last week I was talking to Patti, telling her about us, and she predicted that we'd end up -- and she said it just like this - fucking like wildcats!"

They laughed.

"Well, she got that right! Tigress and my tiger!"

Tom brought his hand up to her cheek and whispered. "No woman has ever done me like you did me, baby -- you took me, hard, for a long time." She raised the eyebrow. "Oh, and I loved every second of being taken, hard by my Gym Buddy, Kel. You're so strong, so female, so powerful. Your sex is just overwhelming. It feels so good when my Tigress takes me, takes control, marks me. I've never experienced it -- and I love it!"

She grinned and touched one of the welts on his neck. "So, no complaints about various wounds and bruises?"

"Oh, no -- actually, I'll be showing them off to the tech squad guys at work Monday!"

She giggled and pinched his nose. "Oh, you men, bragging about your conquests!"

'Oh, I so wish I could tell the world about Kel.'

She kissed him, hard, and whispered. "And you can be sure I've never been taken like you took me, baby. You know I like to be in charge in bed. But you fucked me hard, used your strength to take control." She paused and grabbed a handful of his hair. "You took me from behind, mounted me, and it was so good, you pounded me, hard, and you pushed me down flat, made me surrender, and I couldn't move and I was scared for just a second but then you make me cum and it felt so good being the female, being dominated by my big, strong, studly lover." Her eyes blazed at him. "You're on notice -- I'm gonna need more of that!"

He grinned. "Oh, I think that can be arranged!" He pushed up just a bit and flexed his cock inside her for emphasis.

Her eyes narrowed at his stimulation, then she smiled. "So, I have these little fantasies about you -- today in the mall, and in the restaurant, when you were behind me. You weren't having lustful thoughts about certain of my body parts, are you?"

"Hell, yes I was!"

She giggled. "Naughty, naughty man, Tom! Of course, I was too -- thinking of you attacking me from behind, taking my sex right there in public!"

"Mmmm, you should be careful what you wish for!" They laughed.

"So, you weren't just bragging when you talked about having sex and making love. The sex part was incredible, and so was the making love part, Tom. I'd fantasied about doing it with you -- and to you, actually - several times -- but the reality is so much better. I love the way we make love, it lasts so long, and you take me to another world."

Their lips joined in a passionate kiss. "Me too, baby. So, was this the two hours punishment for me surprising you with the bras last Saturday?"

She laughed. "Yea, consider yourself punished!"

Kelli grazed her lips over his. "I didn't think a man could cum more than once at a time. You came four times, Tom, that's amazing. And it feels so good when it happens since you're so far inside me -- it makes me orgasm. That's never happened to me." She caressed his face. "And I lost track of how may orgasms you gave me tonight -- felt like I was constantly cumming -- amazing!"

"I love your orgasms, baby, they feel so good. They seem to be much more intense than any woman I've been with."

She smiled. "It's part of being a busty Helgeson female. When my girls move while you're inside me that adds even more stimulation to what's going on between my legs, makes me cum even harder. I feel sorry for small-busted girls -- they're really missing out!"

"So, the rumor that busty girls enjoy sex more than normal-sized women is true?"

Kelli giggled. "Well, it's true for me!"

"Wow. So, I love that I can bring you to climax so often. I'm pretty proud of that!"

She grinned. "You should be! And you should be proud of your size, baby." She flexed her inside muscles. "You fill me completely, it feels so good, like nothing I ever experienced."

Tom grinned.

"And here we are, after a couple hours, and you're still hard, still inside me. It feels so good just to have you in me like this, not moving. I've never done this before -- no man ever lasted long enough."

He whispered. "I love being inside you, Kel. I love being close to you, touching you inside and all over, tasting you. I can't get enough." He caressed the insides of her thighs, her peach, split by his big rod, her tummy and then her breasts, happily suspended in the warm, swirling water.

She looked down. "I think my girls and your hands were made to be together, baby." He lifted her breasts up until the beautiful mounds broke the surface, his index fingers pressed against her hard nipples.

"They're so beautiful, Kel, and it feels so good to hold them." He kissed her. "You know, I'm never going to get enough of looking at them, touching them! They're the most beautiful things in the world."

She giggled. "You are so sweet to say that, Tom."

"Well, with the possible exception of your legs, your tummy, your bottom, your back, your neck, your face, your peach, those sexy dimples on your back, your smile - and these pretty blue eyes that just turn me to Jello!"

She held his face in her hands and they kissed, sweetly. "Oh, just continue to flatter me, Mr. Meadows -- it's working!"

Tom worked one arm over to hold up both breasts and lightly caressed her upper chest with the other. "So, we have this area up here -- very pretty, perfect skin, these curves suggesting what's further down."

She smiled, and kissed him. 'Oh, he loves my girls!'

He moved his fingers further down. "As we move further down, we find the most beautiful cleavage in the world." He grazed his fingers over one breast, then down into her cleavage, then across the other breast, making her shiver, and smile. "It's very feminine, very alluring, it draws the eye. Your dress tonight was just right for showing off your perfect breasts, baby."

She whispered. "Do you really think they're perfect, Tom?"

He kissed and hugged her. "Oh, they are perfect, Kel. And so is the rest of you."

Kelli's heart swelled up at his words. "You are so sweet, Tom -- but I'm not perfect, I'm just me, an accountant with a big rack."

Tom reached up, caressed her cheek, and kissed her. "Kelli Alaine, you are way more than that." He cupped her breasts, his right hand over her left boob and his left over her right, his fingers caressing her nipples. She laced her fingers through his and shifted in his lap, feeling his big pole, still hard inside her.

"And then there's these nipples -- very perky, so feminine -- I love touching them."

"Oh, they love your touch!"

"So, I've noticed something about your girls."

She grinned. "What -- that they're big and heavy?"

He laughed. "Well, yea, I did notice that! No, I think your left one is just a tiny bit bigger than your right one."

She twisted her head to look at him, and whispered. "You're right, baby. It's not uncommon for a girl - especially a busty girl - to have one slightly bigger than the other. For me the difference is barely noticeable." She kissed him, hard. "You're the only male to ever notice. Patti and Mom -- and now Joan and Laura - are the only others that know. It's a very intimate thing, baby." 'Wow. Not even my husband knows what Tom knows....'

He whispered. "I love being close to you, intimate, Kel. I've never felt this before. I hope I'm not too forward."

She whispered back. "I love it too, Tom, being close to you." They shared a long kiss, then she giggled.

"What?"

"Considering you're over nine inches inside me, baby, I'd say were as close as we can get!!"

Tom grinned.

"So, truth question, Mr. Meadows. What does it feel like to have part of you inside me -- deep inside me?"

He thought for a few seconds. "It's wonderful, you're so warm and snug. Even when we aren't moving the pleasure is intense. I feel so desired that you want me inside your body, want to take my seed, want to touch me all over. It's just out of this world -- and I don't want it to ever end, Kel. I've never felt this. What does it feel like to have me inside you?"

"Well, it's different with you than any other man -- feels much different, better. Part of that is because you're so big, you touch me everywhere inside at once, even when we're not moving, like now. You fill me perfectly, baby, it's like my vagina and your erection were made for each other. But it's much more. You know just how to move, how to touch me, when to be gentle, to make sure you don't hurt me with your size, when to be a little rough. You give me orgasms that are out-of-this-world, Tom, like nothing I've ever experienced. I never thought I could cum so many times! I've never felt this good being with a male. You're very special."

She laughed. "Even when the Tiger comes out and I'm being attacked by a jungle beast with a huge penis!"

Tom gave her a concerned look. "Was I too forceful, Kel, did I go too far?"

Kelli kissed him. "Oh, no, baby, you are sweet to be concerned, but you didn't hurt me, and I was only scared once, just for a second." She grabbed a handful of his hair and whispered. "I love it when my Tiger takes his Tigress, fucks me hard, makes me scream. It's so primal, it turns me on so much I almost explode with pleasure. It's like we're animals in the wild -- so erotic. Never felt that before. I'm a very controlled person -- feels so good to be totally out of control.

It's just like you said at dinner Thursday. There's hot sex, and there's making love, and we did both tonight, and I never knew it could be so good. I've been thinking for the last week what it would be like to be with you, Tom, and It's waaaaaay better than I even dreamed! You are definitely strong enough to be my man! We're just amazing together."

Tom smiled. "I feel the same way, baby."

The lovers kissed, long and hard. She broke the kiss and whispered. "When my Tiger had me flat on my tummy, he was a beast, taking me, rutting me -- and I loved it. My orgasm was so strong I almost passed out! And after we came together you kissed me, so sweet, so caring. My heart almost exploded! You're incredible, Tom."

Tom grinned ear-to-ear.

"So, the tigress came out and took you, hard. Any problems with that?"

"Well, I've never been taken by a tigress before -- it was incredible. You are the most sensual, strong woman, Kel. I loved being taken, hard, by you, being wanted as a man." They kissed. "And I love making love with you, baby. I'd imagined what it would be like, too. And it was so much better!"

They kissed again. "And I'm going to want more, Kel. Just so you know."

"Mmmmm, me too, baby."

Tom squeezed her breasts and they touched cheeks.

"So, I have to tell you a secret."

His eyebrows went up. "What?"

"I like wearing your clothes -- your shorts, your t-shirts, knowing you've worn them -- it feels so sexy!"

"I like it too, Kel, it's very intimate, and I love that."

A faint movement in the night sky caught her eye and she pointed. "Look -- a shooting star!"

"Let's make a wish, Kel."

He kissed her cheek and whispered. "I wish this day would never end, that we could just stay like this, in our bubble."

"Mmm, me too, Tom. This has been the best birthday -- the best day I've ever had, baby." She touched his cheek. "Ok, truth question: How come you didn't kiss me before Thursday night?"

"Well, you know I'd wanted to, so bad, for days, but I was afraid I might push our relationship to far, that you'd be mad at me for being too forward." 'And there's the little issue that you're married!' "I didn't want to risk messing things up between us. Thursday night just seemed the right time. Sure glad you kissed me back, baby!"

"You could have taken me, taken my sex, Monday night, Thursday night in the hot tub, on your bed, while I was asleep, yesterday, this morning -- and you didn't, you held back."

He nodded.

"Why? No other man has."

"Well, it took all my willpower to resist penetrating you, baby -- I've never wanted a woman as much as I wanted you, and I've never been as aroused as I am with you. But friends don't do anything the other one isn't ready for, and you weren't ready. But I'm so happy it happened! You are so worth waiting for, Kel!"

Kelli's heart swelled at his words and she kissed him. "You're such a gentleman, Tom. I love that about you." She giggled. "Well, except when the tiger comes out -- than you're an animal!"

They laughed, and lay quietly together, kissing and touching, Tom's manhood still hard inside her womanhood, watching the night sky, for a long time. 'This is just heaven, being with Tom like this. He's a dream come true, in every way. No man even comes close. Feels so natural to have him inside me, his hands holding the girls, being in his arms, feeling his maleness.'