Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Never even imagined being with a woman could be so good, so satisfying. Don't want to let her go.'

After a half hour or so she laid her head against his. "Time for bed, Kel?

"Yea." She whispered, sleepily.

"Let's go to bed and snuggle all night, baby."

She kissed him and whispered. "Mmmm, yea, baby, let's snuggle. Hold me all night, Tom."

He unwrapped his hands from her breasts and stood up, lifting her, his pole sliding out of her. She stood, unsteadily, and giggled. "I'm so relaxed, I'm a noodle!"

Tom flicked off the hot tub and picked her up. She kissed him and whispered. "My big, strong man can carry me!" He carried her into the bedroom and set her down. They looked around the room -- and both burst into laughter. There were clothes strewn everywhere, the bedsheet was pulled loose, the ruler leaned against the wall, a half of her negligée was under the overturned bowl and there were a couple wet spots, not including the remains of the cake and ice cream combo.

"Looks like there was quite the party here tonight, Tom!" She headed for the bathroom. "Better call the clean-up crew!" Tom grinned and began to strip the bed as she closed the door. He threw on a blanket, then a sheet and another blanket and then headed to the other bath after putting their phones on a charger.

When he returned, she was in bed, pulling up the sheet. He went into the bath to brush his teeth -- and noticed a new toothbrush in the rack, wet, next to his. He smiled. 'Oh, hope that stays longer than just tonight.'

He blew out the candles, leaving only a dim nightlight, then slid into bed, on his side, close to her. The lovers wrapped their arms around each other, their naked bodies intertwining, and softly kissed.

"'Night, Gym Buddy."

"'Night, Gym Buddy."

She went out in about 30 seconds, her head on his shoulder. Tom laid there for a few minutes, savoring the feeling of his gym buddy nestled with him, feeling her warmth, her breathing, her face serene as she slept. He finally drifted off to sleep, smiling.