Gym Buddies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She rubbed her foot all the way down his leg, giggling. "Oh, how embarrassing for you!"

The waiter reappeared with the boxed cake and Tom signed the check. He got up and helped her out of her chair. 'He's such a gentleman!' For a fleeting second, she caught the eye of the woman in the white dress and they shared a knowing smile.

Tom picked up the cake box and they walked out. Kelli nudged him to go first, grinning. "My turn to leer!" More than a few heads turned to watch the stunning, blonde, buxom woman in the beautiful red dress and her tall, handsome companion.

Tom had noticed there weren't any security cameras or people in the parking lot. He handed her the cake box, reached over, undid the scarf and pulled it off her, baring her mostly-exposed breasts. She grinned and shimmied her chest, her breasts jiggling and swaying, beautifully highlighted by the setting sun. "Like what you see, Mr. Meadows?"

He grinned. "Oh, yes, my date happens to be the sexiest woman on the planet! I'm hoping to get a good-night kiss!"

She laughed as they got to Tom's car. "Well, you've been pretty well behaved tonight, and there's the birthday cake, so your chances are pretty good!"

He smiled, put the cake on the back seat and opened her door. She took his hand as she sat down, and Tom admired her beautiful legs. She grinned. 'Oh, feel like giving him a little show.' She propped her left leg up in the footwell while leaving her right foot on the ground. Her short dress hiked up, displaying her sleek thighs -- and offering a glimpse of her silver-white panty!

Of course, Tom couldn't resist staring, his eyes widening. She laughed, put her right leg in the footwell and waved her index finger at Tom. "Naughty, Naughty, Tom, looking at a woman's privates like that!" He grinned and closed the door. Kelli seized his head for a torrid kiss the moment as he got in, and they'd made out for a good two minutes when she broke the kiss and whispered, in a low voice. "Better take me home now, Tom, or else our first time will be in your front seat!" He grinned, kissed her, hard, hit the starter and drove away. He planted his big right hand on her upper thigh, pulling the dress up. She responded by spreading her legs as far as possible. 'Just go for it, Tom.' Kelli kissed his cheek and giggled. 'Can't resist playing with my boy-toy!' Placing her left hand on his leg, with her right hand she undid the knot on the string holding the top of her dress and slowly unlaced it as Tom sneaked side glances at her. She giggled, knowing she'd practiced this one-handed maneuver when she'd first tried on the dress. Finally, she pulled the string out entirely - and hung it on Tom's ear! Now unconstrained, the dress parted to reveal her deep cleavage and almost all of a beautiful, silver-white, silk bra. She peeled away the sides of the dress so her bra-clad breasts were completely exposed to Tom's furtive glances.

"You don't mind if I get comfortable, do you, Gym Buddy? Do you like this bra? The cups are silk -- feels so good on the girls."

Tom's cock surged and he nodded in response. 'Oh, she is such a tease!' Kelli slid her left hand up his leg to his crotch, finding a large and growing bulge. She gave it a firm squeeze and whispered. "I hope you recharged this Pleasure Pole since this morning, Tom, 'cause it's going to get a workout tonight."

He turned and quickly kissed her. "Oh, don't worry, I'm ready to go all night, baby -- think you can handle that? I mean, you're such a dainty, girly, fragile little snowflake."

She laughed, nipped at his ear, squeezed his growing manhood, and whispered. "Bring it, big boy, and we'll see who's stronger, who can go the distance." She felt Tom's hand advancing up her thigh, and her pussy tingled in anticipation. He flicked a finger over her panty, just grazing her, and she shivered. 'Oh, he's teasing me. Want more.' She put her hand on top of his and pressed it hard against her damp panty.

'Oh, she's bold! Time to give her what she wants.' He curled his middle finger and pressed it through her panty into her introitus. Kelli gasped at his sudden intrusion, gripped his hand tightly and began stroking him over his pants. 'He's so bold.' The lovers massaged each other's sexes through cloth, Tom struggling to keep his eyes on the road. He began thrusting his finger in and out, pushing her panty into her opening, his hand rubbing her clit.

Kelli was so aroused it didn't take a minute for her climax to announce its imminent arrival. Her heart began to race and her breathing quickened. 'Oh, god, he's doing it to me again!' She moaned and squeezed his hand and his crotch hard as her climax blossomed, making her shiver and tingle all over.

Tom smiled, proud of himself. 'Yea, did it to her again!' But I'm about to bust out of my pants.'

She turned and nipped at his ear, breathlessly growling. "You, Mr. Meadows, are going to pay for making me cum in a public place - again."

He grinned. "I'm so bad -- will you have to punish me for hours and hours?"

She gave his ear a sensuous lick. "You won't be able to walk tomorrow. The Tigress is going to take you." She held his hand tightly against her pussy, pressed hers against the bulge in his slacks and kissed his cheek for the last few blocks home. 'Tonight, he's mine, all night long.'

Tom pulled into his driveway, turned to her and they kissed. She whispered. "Take your Gym Buddy to bed, baby, she wants you inside of her." He went around, extracted the cake, opened her door held her hand as they walked into the house. Tom set the cake on the table next to the door and locked the door. She giggled. "Oh, no need to lock me in -- nothing could make me leave you tonight." Tom smiled as he took in her magnificent cleavage and beautiful silk bra. She fluttered her fingers over her chest, teasingly, and looked down at the large bulge in Tom's pants. 'Gonna ride that big thing for hours. But I want a pic first.'

Kelli extracted her phone, snuggled up next to him and undid the top three buttons of his shirt, exposing his chest. She giggled and held up the phone in front of them. "Want to get both chests in this shot!" He pulled his jacket off, reached around and cupped her right breast as she took the shot. She giggled. "Naughty, naughty, Mr. Meadows!"

She picked up her overnight bag as Tom led her into the bedroom where he lit two candles on the dresser that reflected off the mirror. As he turned to face her, she was pulling the gift box Patti had given her Thursday night from the bag, a big grin on her face. "So, this birthday present is really for both of us." She opened it and handed him the card that had caused all the commotion between the sisters Thursday night. He leaned over to read it in the candlelight. 'Sis -- Tom the stud wants you in the worst way. Put this on, and let it happen. Best, T' Kelli reached in and extracted a sheer, pink, lacy baby-doll negligée. Tom grinned as she tossed the box on the dresser. She smiled. "So, gonna need some help with installation, baby, and you have some recent experience, right?"

Tom took the flimsy garment, laid it on the bed, pulled her to him and their passion erupted in a torrid kiss. She put her arms around his broad shoulders and hugged him tightly, while his hands caressed and squeezed her perfect, round bottoms through the dress. She mashed her breasts against him and ground her pelvis against his hard bulge, her sex moistening in anticipation. Tom's hands couldn't resist moving over her hips, then her tummy, drawn to touch the beautiful breasts he'd been admiring all evening. She gasped into his mouth as his hands reached their objective, cupping her big bra cups, squeezing and caressing her round orbs. 'God, his hands..'

She savored his attentions as they continued their extended, passionate kiss. Finally, Tom pulled his hands from their breast massage duties, reached down and pulled her dress up over her hips. Their lips parted and he pulled the garment over her head and laid it on the dresser. Kelli made short work of his buttons, pulling the shirt off his shoulders and arms, baring her favorite chest. The gym buddies grinned at each other. He started to reach around her to undo her bra and she stopped him, then undid his belt and pants. 'Want him naked.' He worked his feet out of his loafers and kicked his pants to the side. Kelli ran her hands over the huge cock-bulge in his briefs, marveling at his size and how hard he was. She grabbed the waistband and forcefully pulled his shorts down, freeing his thick, engorging organ to rise up, pointing at her, pulsing. She took hold of it with both hands, caressing it, feeling his powerful lust for her. She couldn't resist taking a long look at the prime specimen of manhood in front of her. 'All mine.'

Tom's eyes were locked on her bra and cleavage. "Do you like this bra, Tom?"

He whispered. "Oh, god, yes, baby, it's so beautiful -- you're so beautiful." She smiled and twisted, offering him easy access to the clasp. Tom quickly undid the hooks and then slowly slipped it over her shoulders, savoring every second of the reveal, the cups dropping away from her aroused breasts and nipples. He tried to lay it on the dresser, but missed as he couldn't take his eyes off the most beautiful chest he'd ever seen.

Overwhelmed with the urge to touch her, Tom bent down, cupped her breasts firmly in his big hands and forcefully sucked an engorged nipple into his mouth, causing Kelli to grab his head firmly and moan. 'God, feels so good, but I want him inside me.' Tom crouched further and kissed his way down her tummy and abdomen.

'Love to kiss her between her navel and pussy.' He trailed his hands down to her hips and slid them up under the thin straps of her silk panty as he worked his way down to her treasure. The front of the panty was tiny, barely covering her peach. Tom kissed her over it, bringing forth another moan. She couldn't resist pulling his head firmly to her pussy, and Tom wasted no time before thrusting his tongue into her through the panty, tasting her juices, making her shiver. He worked his strong tongue around for a while, then quickly pulled the straps down and peeled the tiny, wet garment away from her moist sex, slipping it down her legs. He dove straight in, covering her peach with his mouth, working up towards her budding, beckoning clit, savoring her taste, her scent. He brought his hands up and firmly seized her breasts, his fingers pinching her nipples.

They both felt her orgasm welling up as she pulled his head hard against her sex just before her climax exploded, taking control. She called out as the pleasure coursed through her, not letting go for what felt to Tom like a full minute. Finally, she let him loose, and he could breathe. She looked down at him through the valley between her breasts, panting, her heart racing. 'Damn, he did it again!'

She pulled him up by the head, grabbed his stone-hard manhood with both hands and kissed him, hard. "You are a very naughty Gym Buddy!"

He smiled and gave her that 'aw-shucks' look.

She glanced over at the negligée on the bed, and he understood. He slipped it over her head, letting it drape across her curvy, naked body. She released his manhood, stepped back, and spun around.

Tom's mouth hung open as his eyes gazed on the most sensual sight he'd ever imagined. The wispy garment flowed over her, hanging off her erect nipples to just above her pussy. She put her hands on her hips and thrust her chest and pelvis out at him. "Like what you see, Gym Buddy?"

He reached out to caress her cheek and hair and whispered. "You're a vision, baby, so sexy, so pretty."

She took his hands in hers, kissed him and whispered. "Time for me to take my Gym Buddy inside me. You've never been with a woman as horny as I am, Gym Buddy -- you made sure of that. I want it, I want you. But first..." She pulled a wooden ruler out of her bag and grinned at him. "You know exactly how big my breasts are -- only fair I how big this thing is!" She held his erect member with one hand and laid the ruler down on top of it, the end right against the base of the big, thick stalk. Her eyes widened and she looked up at him. "Wow, Tom, you're just over nine inches!"

He grinned. "It's all for you, Kel."

"I'll take every inch, baby!" She tossed the ruler aside, slipped out of her heels and pushed him onto the bed on his back. Tom slid up, propped himself against the pile of pillows and watched her climb onto the bed on all fours, the negligée flowing around her, her breasts swaying and bouncing, her eyes locked on her objective -- his huge pole, rearing straight up from his groin. 'He's a magnificent stud, he's huge, gonna mount him, ride him. Hope I can take all of it.' She slung her leg over his thighs, straddling him and leaned over, rubbing her breasts across his rigid pole, causing it to pulse out a load of precum. 'Damn, his pre-cum is as much as any other man's cumshot.'

Kelli knee-walked up until his stone-hard cock was pressed against her labia through the thin negligée material. Tom shifted his hips, rubbing her moist pussy lips with his shaft. She closed her eyes at the exquisite sensation, then pulled the fabric away and took his manhood in both hands, rubbing his precum over his shaft. He felt a drop of her essence fall on his helmet. 'She's wet, she's ready for it.'

Kelli's pulse began to race in anticipation. 'So wet inside, so ready to mate, take him.' She moved up a bit to use her hands to nestle his huge, engorged head between her folds and then dropped down an inch, her labia parting for the invading column of male flesh. She opened her eyes and looked into Tom's as she slowly let herself down, taking his head inside, then an inch of his shaft, then another. Tom reached up and held her hands.

'I'm inside her -- feels so good, she's so snug, so warm, can feel her tunnel, squeezing me, so good.' Tom had never felt so hard, so big.

Kelli was experiencing a sensation unlike any she'd experienced with a male as Tom's thick shaft spread her inside. 'So big, so hard, so tight, god, the head's so big, he's enormous.' She could feel his organ stretching her like when she lost her virginity. Once before with a well-endowed lover she had felt full from his thickness, but this was way beyond that. She gripped his hands tightly as she worked herself down another inch. They both looked down at the joining of their sexes, her labial lips spread wide around the huge rod she was impaling herself onto. 'God, he's spreading me so wide.' She was feeling a unique combination of a newly-discovered, incredible pleasure and some discomfort as her body adapted to its new visitor. She stopped with about four inches of her lover's erection inside her, panting, and slowly raised herself up until only the helmet was inside her, then slowly lowered herself back down, then up and down again, getting used to his size. The discomfort of having such a large penis inside her faded and the pleasure increased. She kept up her short strokes, moving a little faster, the slight pain dissipating, leaving only the pleasure. She closed her eyes as she reveled in this new sensation, much stronger than the normal intercourse she experienced with her husband, almost as strong as an orgasm, but constant. Her gushing fluids lubricated their joining, allowing her to move a little faster.

Tom watched her eyes scrunch up and felt her hands grip his harder. She started to pant even faster and then her head jerked back and she screamed out as a powerful orgasm swept through her -- different than she'd ever experienced, even with Tom. Her skin tingled everywhere at the same time, her nipples hardened even more and she bucked up as if she'd been physically struck. She gushed all over his pole, and it took every bit of Tom's willpower to not cum with her as her pulsing pussy squeezed him.

'Oh yea, giving her a good one -- and not even half way inside her. Want her addicted to me, to my cock inside her.'

Kelli's orgasm kept going, rippling and pulsing through her like electric current. Her heart raced. She'd stopped moving with him four inches inside her. Tom resisted the temptation to thrust up into her. 'She'll take me at her own pace, don't want to force it, hurt her.'

Finally, she started to come down from her ecstasy, shivering, breathing hard. Her eyes opened to see Tom's smiling face, proud of the pleasure he'd given to his gym buddy -- and they were just getting started. 'This man, what he does to me.' She leaned down, supported by his hands, and kissed her new lover, hard, her eyes burning with fierce passion, and slowly started to move up and down his shaft. She looked down at their joining and began to let herself a little further down his organ with each stroke. Her eyelids closed half-way as she focused on the incredible sensation emanating from her womanhood. Five inches, six inches, she took him deeper and deeper, starting to move back and forth just slightly, still panting.

As she pushed down further her eyes suddenly opened wide, a response Tom had seen before when he penetrated to a depth beyond what the woman was used to, or had ever experienced. He thought of it as virgin territory, and it always excited him, made him proud, to go where no man had gone before. The lovers locked eyes as she took Tom's manhood further into her than any male had been. He saw tears form at the corners of her eyes as she was overwhelmed with a level of pleasure she didn't know existed. When she felt that he'd bottomed out she looked down and saw another inch of his stout cock remaining. 'Gonna take all of him.' Kelli raised herself about halfway up his shaft and powered down, hard, taking his full length inside her, his helmet pushing hard against her cervix, her butt snug against his upper thighs.

Tom's eyes rolled back. 'I'm in her, I'm inside Kel. So good.'

This full penetration triggered a repeat of the powerful orgasm she'd just come down from. Kelli pulled her hands from his and grabbed his chest, hard, as she again called out in pure ecstasy, shivering and shaking, waves of electric pleasure coursing through her. Tom moved his now-free hands to her hips, holding her tight against him for a full minute. As her climax started to fade Tom lifted her just a bit and thrust upwards, just an inch or so, and rotated slightly.

"Oh god!" she cried out as she came again, the double orgasm taking her by surprise. Her back arched and her face turned upward as her climax took control of her shivering body, her hands clawing at his chest.

Tom watched his gym buddy, his lover, as her orgasm slowly began to release her. Her eyes were scrunched shut, her face flushed, her mouth agape as she fought to catch her breath. 'Right here, right now, she's the most sensual woman on earth.'

Finally, she looked down at Tom, panting, her eyes blazing. 'He's inside me, he's so big, so thick, so hard, he fills me completely, he makes me cum so hard whenever he pleases.' She looked down at her breasts, and it struck her that they looked bigger, felt bigger, firmer than normal. She took his hands and roughly pushed them down on either side of his head, leaned down to mash her swollen boobs against his chest through the thin negligée and got right in his face.

Tom knew what was happening. 'Here comes the tigress.'

She leaned down more and nipped at his neck where she had marked him, and growled. 'Now I will take him.' Kelli sat back up straight and Tom's hands immediately went for her breasts, grasping them firmly through the thin fabric.

'Want her naked.' He grabbed both sides of the neckline and ripped the flimsy garment in half, the two pieces falling onto the bed. Kelli barely noticed. She began to bob up and down on Tom's rod, her strokes lengthening and quickening as her pussy became acclimated to the longest, thickest, hardest cock she'd ever experienced. She held his arms as he worked out on her breasts and teased her engorged nipples. He could see a fierce, animal passion in her eyes. After a while she began undulating her hips as she shucked up and down his rod, doubling the stimulation for both of them. He brought a hand down to her ass, urging her on.